Forgotten/Overlooked Gangs

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Forgotten/Overlooked Gangs

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 26th, 2013, 6:44 pm

I was searching for info on my homie's case and came across this list that got me tripping out. It's a pretty extensive list of LA area gangs and tagging crews. On the list there were gangs I never heard before, some that were omitted that I have heard of, some that are listed in areas I never knew they were, while others weren't listed where I know them to be. Also some gangs are listed under different names that I know them, or maybe its their original names.

Some of the more interesting Asian gangs that were listed I've never heard of:

7 Eagles and A Tiger - Rosemead
Aiga Crip Gang - Long Beach
B-3 - LA Rampart
Balboa Boys - Carson
Bicycle Club Bums - Bell <-LOL
Black Panthers - San Gabriel Valley
Chinese Loco Brothers - Long Beach
Crazy Ass Pinoys - Carson/Cerritos/Industry/West Covina -- That big? Never heard of em
Crazy Reckless Kings - Glendale
Double Dragon Boys - Monterey Park -- Sickest name on here lol
East Coast Islanders - Long Beach
Gamma Boys - Long Beach
Hamburger - LA <-LOL
Head Hunter - LA Rampart
Hung Pho - LA Central
Iron Dragon - LA
Kachi Boys - Chatsworth
Lao Boys - Long Beach
Lhu Lhau People - San Gabriel Valley
Little Asian Rascals - East LA
Magicians - LA Rampart
Marko Demonio - Diamond Bar
Moon Light Cats - LA Wilshire
Nicole Street Boys - Carson/Industry/Lakewood
Oriental Ninja Clan - Alhambra/East LA
Panoy and the Gang - Carson <-LOL!
Pure Korean Boy - Torrance
Ravenna Street Mob Gangs - Torrance --The hell, Ravenna street is in Carson
Red Dragon Family - Torrance
Rose Clique - Long Beach
Samahang Bancaudan - Carson
Tiger Family - San Gabriel Valley
Vietnamese Cholo Boys - Torrance
Will to Kill - Devonshire (LA Valley)

There's a gang more, check it out:
http://jaireports.co.la.ca.us/jairpts/jaigang.html

I don't know what the "gang codes" mean.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Forgotten/Overlooked Gangs

Unread post by triplethreat » October 27th, 2013, 1:59 am

It's funny what the cops will write down in their notes as a "gang". I got busted with my friends chillin at the park and the cops accused us as being gang members even though we weren't and don't even look close to it. Most of the names on that list sound like school crew names.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » October 27th, 2013, 4:59 am

I see Rough House Players/Posse on that list. A friend of mine was from there. I can't remember if it was just a crew or a prep gang. But I remember him saying a couple of those guys got into STS.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 27th, 2013, 1:34 pm

LOL some are misinformation.

Like HeadHunters are eses.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 27th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Yeah I figured most of these "gangs" were likely either false names given, prep gangs or just crews. I was thinking a lot of the hoods on there are so old they're lost to time or they became different hoods.

Interesting to me is that they have some small gangs listed but left out some "big" names. A notable example is the omission of the Akrho gangs. I remember these fools were deep and all over but they didn't make the list. Then they got smaller gangs like Chronicles, Genoside and FOB Town listed. Shit even Korean Pride from Torrance on there. Go figure.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 29th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Where was fob town at?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » October 30th, 2013, 10:28 am

I think Fob Town was a Samoan thing no?

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 30th, 2013, 2:15 pm

FOB Town was a small Samoan crew/gang in Carson. They were in the neighborhoods behind the Samoan church on Carson street. Same league as SNRs. Dead now think whatever was left got put on WSP.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 31st, 2013, 9:29 am

o yea? so they actually repped fob for fresh off the boat? koo i guess lol.

ive heard of a fob for fine oriental boyz but dont know to much about em.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 10th, 2013, 10:04 pm

it's vietnamese black panthers not just black panthers in sgv.

hung pho i think it means red fire. it's one of those 80's oc viet gangs.

it's marka/markang demonyo (mark of the demon). you know how catholic pinoys love using devil/demon/hell in their gang names. satanas, hell side, diablo, sarzana, etc.

i think some of that list are just cops writing it down wrong. especially the names in filipino.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 10th, 2013, 10:12 pm

the ones from the valley listed i think are crews or just made up.

from sfv most have never heard of:

asian united kingdom
charlie's donuts klan
true cambodian boyz
asian soldiers
asian boyz killers
crazy pinoy boys
asian syndicated
black scorpion society
west side villains
bangladeshi bad boys

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 10th, 2013, 10:22 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:Yeah I figured most of these "gangs" were likely either false names given, prep gangs or just crews. I was thinking a lot of the hoods on there are so old they're lost to time or they became different hoods.

Interesting to me is that they have some small gangs listed but left out some "big" names. A notable example is the omission of the Akrho gangs. I remember these fools were deep and all over but they didn't make the list. Then they got smaller gangs like Chronicles, Genoside and FOB Town listed. Shit even Korean Pride from Torrance on there. Go figure.
akrho made very little noise anyway.

at least the valley ones.

all the down pinoy g's were getting locked up while akp sat around doing nothing while they recruited others that did nothing.

swiften
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: buena park

Unread post by swiften » November 11th, 2013, 12:47 am

judastaugamma wrote:the ones from the valley listed i think are crews or just made up.

asian united kingdom
charlie's donuts klan
true cambodian boyz
asian soldiers
asian boyz killers
crazy pinoy boys
asian syndicated
black scorpion society
west side villains
bangladeshi bad boys

I heard of Asian boyz killers way back then but thought it was a fake rrumor. Did they exist because of ABZ?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 11th, 2013, 2:32 am

^^ that's prolly asian killa boyz. Their crazy lil fobs. They was gettin their shank on in 626. But never heard of em gettin down.

Black scorpion society is from oc. They beef with vbz.

Wsvillans is a korean click. Maybe in korea town.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 11th, 2013, 7:24 am

swiften wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:the ones from the valley listed i think are crews or just made up.

asian united kingdom
charlie's donuts klan
true cambodian boyz
asian soldiers
asian boyz killers
crazy pinoy boys
asian syndicated
black scorpion society
west side villains
bangladeshi bad boys

I heard of Asian boyz killers way back then but thought it was a fake rrumor. Did they exist because of ABZ?
from 90's.

abk didn't last long.

fools from dead gangs or dropouts from other gangs who beefed with ab in the valley. what i heard was a couple ex rpb, ex j13 started it.

rpb and j13 went at it the hardest against ab in 90's.

i think auk was similar. guys from crews/hoods that didn't like ab.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 11th, 2013, 7:30 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:^^ that's prolly asian killa boyz. Their crazy lil fobs. They was gettin their shank on in 626. But never heard of em gettin down.

Black scorpion society is from oc. They beef with vbz.

Wsvillans is a korean click. Maybe in korea town.
abk was in sfv and they were before akb.

bss tried a clique in sfv. they tried to be friendly with abs but abs wasn't having it. after a few shootings from abs, they folded.

wsv was in sfv too. koreans. small and didn't last long.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 11th, 2013, 9:39 am

dam! to start a crew with a name to diss your enemy is weak. thats how you know ab was smashing!

there was a wah ching killa crew in 626 too.

nobody mentions pine street or outlawz from 626. died out in 2000s.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » November 11th, 2013, 11:24 am

Asian boy killers was in the 90s. some of them were former ABB

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 11th, 2013, 1:04 pm

I just noticed Asian Family was listed. They had a click in OC back then as well. The AF in OC was more a prep gang from what I remember. Some of those guys got in bigger more established hoods. Not sure if the Asian Family in OC and LA were connected. Same goes for the Asian Bad Boys in OC and LA. It's funny all around AKP always had a bad rep. Not bad as in bad but bad as in soft as tissue paper. Back then they held that image of being more poser then gangster. I remember they would just let anyone in. No standards at all. They always had a lot of heads though. I know they shot and killed someone from MP13 in OC back in the 90's. Dude who did the shooting is doing life right now. And that incident had straight up bitch move all over it. One solo head from MP13 hit up a car full of AKP and they blasted him. Nobodies ever respected AKP even after getting stripes for that shooting. As far as I know nobody got along with them either. I remember back in the day asking some friends from Cerritos STS if they heard of AKP. They had no clue who they were and were just clowning and laughing at the name. "Akrho Pinoy, wtf is an Akrho Pinoy haha."

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » November 11th, 2013, 2:20 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:o yea? so they actually repped fob for fresh off the boat? koo i guess lol.

ive heard of a fob for fine oriental boyz but dont know to much about em.
I don't think FOB is as negative to islanders as it is to Asians. I knew some samoans back in the day that went by handles with "FOB" in them.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » November 11th, 2013, 2:30 pm

judastaugamma wrote:akrho made very little noise anyway.

at least the valley ones.

all the down pinoy g's were getting locked up while akp sat around doing nothing while they recruited others that did nothing.
I know AKP ain't got a good rep. My impression of them was flamed up fobs dickriding a big name from the Philippines. But I still thought was weird they didn't register on the popo's radar at ALL lol. You would've thought with so many heads all over LA county you would've thought some would get scooped up.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » November 11th, 2013, 2:39 pm

triplethreat wrote:I just noticed Asian Family was listed. They had a click in OC back then as well. The AF in OC was more a prep gang from what I remember. Some of those guys got in bigger more established hoods. Not sure if the Asian Family in OC and LA were connected. Same goes for the Asian Bad Boys in OC and LA. It's funny all around AKP always had a bad rep. Not bad as in bad but bad as in soft as tissue paper. Back then they held that image of being more poser then gangster. I remember they would just let anyone in. No standards at all. They always had a lot of heads though. I know they shot and killed someone from MP13 in OC back in the 90's. Dude who did the shooting is doing life right now. And that incident had straight up bitch move all over it. One solo head from MP13 hit up a car full of AKP and they blasted him. Nobodies ever respected AKP even after getting stripes for that shooting. As far as I know nobody got along with them either. I remember back in the day asking some friends from Cerritos STS if they heard of AKP. They had no clue who they were and were just clowning and laughing at the name. "Akrho Pinoy, wtf is an Akrho Pinoy haha."
Is that AKP or Akrho Boys? I ran into some down in OC before. Different league in my book from AKP. I thought it was weird these guys didn't make the list either, but maybe cuz theyre an OC gang

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 11th, 2013, 3:53 pm

Seem like AKP had a shakey rep everywhere. But everybodies heard of em. Ima go out on a limb and say they were pretty deep and mobile enough where if somebody from their set stood up, they couldve gotten into the big leagues. They had a chance when they were hangin with LA STS a few years ago.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 11th, 2013, 3:55 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:dam! to start a crew with a name to diss your enemy is weak. thats how you know ab was smashing!

there was a wah ching killa crew in 626 too.

nobody mentions pine street or outlawz from 626. died out in 2000s.
SFV AB rep is kinda overblown (especially on the internet) but they had a lot of shooters and did some foul stuff. i dated an RPC who hated AB with a passion. AB shot up of her homegirls. GIRLS! 1 was pregnant too!

1 got shot on the freeway, they had a flat, was changing their tire, AB spotted them, exited, got back on the freeway and lit her and her bf up. the other 1 got ambushed in front of her condo gate. her husband had to ram the gate thru to escape.

i remember pine street. been a long time since i heard of them mentioned.

outlawz didn't really die out. they became west side abz. i've heard them referred to as NEW WS ABZ sometimes (OLD WS ABZ was the LA ABI/MP ABZ). they were the ones who got caught up for RIP the TRG in oc back in 2000's.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 11th, 2013, 4:07 pm

shing wrote:Asian boy killers was in the 90s. some of them were former ABB
true.

ABB was one of ABS/Z first enemies in sfv.

the founder of VN ABZ got charged for 187 of one of the main heads of ABB back in the days.

but you'd be surprise, i ran into a few old ABB trying to pass off as VN ABZ in county and state. a few vietnamese ABB. a couple trying to pass themself as og ABS to youngster ABZ. LOL

weird. ABB was the shit in sfv back in the days when ABS/Z was nothing.

cops at 1st thought ABS/ABZ was ABB. it wasn't until the ABB murder that they realized it was different gangs.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 11th, 2013, 4:17 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Seem like AKP had a shakey rep everywhere. But everybodies heard of em. Ima go out on a limb and say they were pretty deep and mobile enough where if somebody from their set stood up, they couldve gotten into the big leagues. They had a chance when they were hangin with LA STS a few years ago.
dude, i haven't heard anything from LA STS in like 15-20 years.

i think only cerritos STS is the only one i've heard about since 90's.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 11th, 2013, 7:20 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:
triplethreat wrote:I just noticed Asian Family was listed. They had a click in OC back then as well. The AF in OC was more a prep gang from what I remember. Some of those guys got in bigger more established hoods. Not sure if the Asian Family in OC and LA were connected. Same goes for the Asian Bad Boys in OC and LA. It's funny all around AKP always had a bad rep. Not bad as in bad but bad as in soft as tissue paper. Back then they held that image of being more poser then gangster. I remember they would just let anyone in. No standards at all. They always had a lot of heads though. I know they shot and killed someone from MP13 in OC back in the 90's. Dude who did the shooting is doing life right now. And that incident had straight up bitch move all over it. One solo head from MP13 hit up a car full of AKP and they blasted him. Nobodies ever respected AKP even after getting stripes for that shooting. As far as I know nobody got along with them either. I remember back in the day asking some friends from Cerritos STS if they heard of AKP. They had no clue who they were and were just clowning and laughing at the name. "Akrho Pinoy, wtf is an Akrho Pinoy haha."
Is that AKP or Akrho Boys? I ran into some down in OC before. Different league in my book from AKP. I thought it was weird these guys didn't make the list either, but maybe cuz theyre an OC gang
I'm speaking on AKP. It was AKP that killed someone from MP13 back then. But yeah ABC they were in another league compared to AKP. I knew a couple heads from ABC and they didn't like or get along with AKP at all. I would love to know the history between those two. The people I knew from ABC I haven't talked to in years.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 12th, 2013, 10:10 am

judas, did them youngster ab tell the abb..FUCC NO CUHHZZ!!?? lol. i know ab is hella deep but in my neighborhood it aint hard to tell who from the hood or not just by askin..who jumped you in? from those 4 or 5 heads, youll be able to get in contact with one of em.

STS was trying to come back up a few years ago. They were confused trying to rep colors. But they do have bonafide Sureno members. Even checked one of their own, which led to his death.. for dissin the SS.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 12th, 2013, 4:40 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:judas, did them youngster ab tell the abb..FUCC NO CUHHZZ!!?? lol. i know ab is hella deep but in my neighborhood it aint hard to tell who from the hood or not just by askin..who jumped you in? from those 4 or 5 heads, youll be able to get in contact with one of em.

STS was trying to come back up a few years ago. They were confused trying to rep colors. But they do have bonafide Sureno members. Even checked one of their own, which led to his death.. for dissin the SS.
yeah eventually. thing is the abb guys were older, different era plus they were viets so they knew abs, related to some.

a few of those viet abb even use to kick it with abs later on. after abb died off and abs didn't care about them anymore.

i haven't run into a youngster la sts since 90's. just vets.

the shotcaller for eses in able row 3400 in gang module was a pinoy vet sts back late 90's.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 14th, 2013, 11:14 am

Even though its a different era, the truth is just a phone call away.

Not that long ago, the big homie ran into VN ABZ in NewChinaTown626. They caught a fade just for tradition. Even though we dont really beef with AB anymore, which is a good thing. Matter of fact, the big homie has family from AB.

That incident at the temple years ago though with the Oriental Family and VN ABZ was a fucked up situation. Ever since I can remember in LA, the temples and Khmer New Years was where gang bangin were off limits. Those were sacred grounds. Only time I started hearing incidents was when were crip ninjaz around..always starting or woofing shit. That incident in LA or North Hollywoods Thai Temple where VN jumped a WS VBZ in front of his mother is a different mentality. Mind you, theres old folks all over, many who are related to the homies.

On a side note, the shot caller for the eses in a transfer dorm in supermax a couple months ago was a Mexican from White Dragon. Times are changin..

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 14th, 2013, 10:47 pm

don't want to talk smack because i knew a lot of them, went to school with some.

but they changed mid 90's. after their ogs got locked up.

they became different. before they were tight with other ab cliques. was cool with some viet/khmer/chinese gangs. recruited non-viet/khmer heads.

keep it cool viet/chinese or khmer/thai new year.

after they cleaned house mid 90's, (shooting, jumping buster homies)

all that was left was wild, no discipline fools.

they just start beefing with every gang even ones they were cool with.

i remember my homie from v-boyz invited vn abz to a party at his mom's restaurant in reseda. abz beat up the vbz for no reason.

then later jumped vbz a couple times at a club in ktown. for no reason. even jumped a ws abz who was with the vbz.

same with vfl and vgf who was vn/mp/la abz allies in sgv. vn abz started beef with them at international club.

seoul boyz was started by a vn abz lil bro and i remember they use to beat them up and punk them for no reason.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 15th, 2013, 12:06 pm

^Some gangsta ish gets wild like that. I remember my homeboy from OMC in San Diego got jumped by his brother and his brothers homies from ABZ outside his house. I've heard of cousins or close friends who join different hoods doing stuff like that. But never brother w/ homies jumping another brother, wtf?