Van Nuys Asian Boys involved in Mission Hills shooting

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
coconut
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Van Nuys Asian Boys involved in Mission Hills shooting

Unread post by coconut » March 28th, 2022, 10:15 am

Date of Article: March 22, 2022

The Los Angeles Police Department is asking for the public’s help to locate a man wanted in connection with a deadly unprovoked shooting at a Mission Hills gentleman’s club earlier this month. The shooting happened March 7, 2022 around 2 a.m. at a club on the 8300 block of North Sepulveda Boulevard, police said. Arriving officers found 20-year-old Gabriel Isiguzo who had just been shot. Isiguzo was taken to the hospital by paramedics but later died from his injuries. The LAPD Valley bureau homicide unit took over the investigation and identified 38-year-old Savin Seng as the suspected shooter at the gentleman’s club. Seng is 5 feet 8 inches and weighs about 160 pounds. He is considered armed and dangerous, police said. The motive for the shooting is unclear, but detectives said the shooting was unprovoked.

coconut
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Re: Van Nuys Asian Boys involved in Mission Hills shooting

Unread post by coconut » March 28th, 2022, 10:18 am

The shooter is Savin "2Face" Seng, 38, from the Van Nuys Asian Boys set incase anyone was wondering.. looks like Van Nuys ABS is still active!

Forty
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Van Nuys Asian Boys involved in Mission Hills shooting

Unread post by Forty » April 7th, 2022, 4:53 pm

This is the first Van Nuys ABZ murder I've heard about in the San fernando valley in years.

A lot of the stuff I've heard recent years about Van Nuys ABZ was in San Gabriel Valley and orange county. Mostly business related beef.

I think the last murder before this one in San fernando valley was that veterano ese they killed. I think a few Van Nuys ABS are still in L.A. county jail for that murder.