Asian Crip Sets

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asian Crip Sets

Unread post by triplethreat » October 2nd, 2008, 4:33 am

We Dont Care (WDC) is official as far as being a Crip set. They started in LA as a black gang but are now mixed and have a lot of Asians. They have heads in the OC as well. I heard ABZ gets respect from some black gangs as a real Crip set. Others dont consider them official. I think thats the same for all the other Asian and Pinoy gangs in LA that claim color. Some black gangs consider them real and some dont. I remember where I lived there was a black Crip gang that would chase after AKP since they claim blood. The Crip gang was cool with MP13 who flagged blue and also didn't get along with AKP. I think the Crip set was Nutty Hood or something like that. I kno WDC and AKP also got into some stuff because of colors.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 2nd, 2008, 10:47 am

triplethreat wrote:We Dont Care (WDC) is official as far as being a Crip set. They started in LA as a black gang but are now mixed and have a lot of Asians. They have heads in the OC as well. I heard ABZ gets respect from some black gangs as a real Crip set. Others dont consider them official. I think thats the same for all the other Asian and Pinoy gangs in LA that claim color. Some black gangs consider them real and some dont. I remember where I lived there was a black Crip gang that would chase after AKP since they claim blood. The Crip gang was cool with MP13 who flagged blue and also didn't get along with AKP. I think the Crip set was Nutty Hood or something like that. I kno WDC and AKP also got into some stuff because of colors.
Where'd you live where AKP, MP13, Nutty whatever AND WDC all coexisted???

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » October 3rd, 2008, 4:53 am

^WDC was mostly in the Tustin and Santa Ana areas but had a couple heads in Irvine. I heard they're still around. AKP had some heads in Tustin back in the day. AKP and MP13 in OC died out years ago. Most of the AKP and MP13 heads were in the south OC area. That Crip set I mentioned was located in south OC. There was even some cats claiming Watergate Crip in south OC at one point. Keep in mind, this is all history taking place throughout the 90's and early 2000.

MrPendleton
What city do you live in now?: Landstuhl

Unread post by MrPendleton » October 6th, 2008, 6:38 am

Park Village CC ist mostly a black gang nowadays.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 6th, 2008, 3:15 pm

atm//TONE wrote:^^ you be in the 818 u ever heard of whitsett avenue?
whitsett avenue is a black gang in the san fernando valley.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 7th, 2008, 2:41 pm

triplethreat wrote:^WDC was mostly in the Tustin and Santa Ana areas but had a couple heads in Irvine. I heard they're still around. AKP had some heads in Tustin back in the day. AKP and MP13 in OC died out years ago. Most of the AKP and MP13 heads were in the south OC area. That Crip set I mentioned was located in south OC. There was even some cats claiming Watergate Crip in south OC at one point. Keep in mind, this is all history taking place throughout the 90's and early 2000.
Damn that's a trip, had no idea AKP and MP13 were down that way, I thought you were talking about eagle rock/highland park area or something haha. That's interesting... ever heard of ABC? That's the only filipino clique I ran into while I was living in OC.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » October 8th, 2008, 3:06 am

Yea, AKP and MP13 were in south OC back in the day. They had a good number of heads in the mid 90's. AKP had more heads but MP13 had more quality. AKP were pretty much known for letting anybody in. That was the main Asian gang rivalry going on at that time in that area. Things were pretty crazy at one point. Something you wont see nowa days in south OC. Most people growing up now aren't even aware that was going on back then. ABC was mainly in the central OC area. I met a couple of their heads back in the day. I think they're still around but a lot lower in numbers. ABC and AKP both claim blood but have beef with each other.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 9th, 2008, 3:12 pm

Now that you mention it, I remember talking with some BNG who told me about when they got lit up by MP13 down that way. I thought it just so happened that BNG had run into some MP13 down there, I didn't think they had a hood over there.

Yea, the ABCs I ran into were in Garden Grove, not sure who they beef it with over that way. Only thing I heard about 'em that one of their peewees pulled a strap on some vietnamese that were trying to jump him, but he did it at school, so of course he got busted and locked up.

SteadilySooWooopin
What city do you live in now?: Pomona

Unread post by SteadilySooWooopin » November 4th, 2008, 11:31 am

AsianIslander wrote:Asian and Pacific Islander Crip sets:
Asian Boyz
Sons of Samoa
Chinatown Boyz
Black Dragon
Tonga Crips
Pinoy Real
Tonga 4 Lyfe
White Dragon
Park Village Compton Crips
Vietnamese Boyz
Cambodian Boyz
Korea Town Gangsters
Westside Islanders
Crazy Brothers Clan
Exotic Foreigm Creation Coterie
Korat Boys
Vietnamese Gangsta Boyz
4 Seas
Bahalana Gang
Pinoy Boyz Gang
Original Asian Gangstaz
State Side Islanders
Tiny Oriental Crips
AWWW BLUH YO MUST BE TRIPPIN
ORIGINAL ASIAN GANG(OAG) DONT CLAIM CRIPS OR BLOODS
THEY BANG the BLACK RAG, NUTHIN ELSE
I USED TO BE FROM THERE, TILL the BIG HOMIES GAVE ME
A CHANCE TO WALK OUT

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » November 5th, 2008, 7:54 pm

Asian Street Walkers claimed Crip.

AsianIslander
What city do you live in now?: California

Re: Asian Crip $ets

Unread post by AsianIslander » December 11th, 2008, 6:20 am

DiaBo wrote:Do sons of samoa claim crip?
Yes.

AsianIslander
What city do you live in now?: California

Re:

Unread post by AsianIslander » December 11th, 2008, 6:22 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:do people consider samoans asians?
No, not really. But they do have Asian in their blood.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 11th, 2008, 11:53 pm

PR, BNG? are not crips nor ever claimed to be crips.

Cb0eACb0yz
What city do you live in now?: Mira Mesa

Unread post by Cb0eACb0yz » February 19th, 2009, 4:00 pm

ACB=Asion Crip Boyz (me)
AC=Asian Crips
VC=Viet Crips
WCV=West Coast Viets
MMC=Mira Mesa Crips
LCG=i dont know....(rival gang is JBZ)
SSC=south side crips
BBC=Big Brotha Crips
BD=Blue Dragons
AZ=Asian Girls
LRC=Lil Rascal Crips
thats all i know lol

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » February 19th, 2009, 4:52 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:PR, BNG? are not crips nor ever claimed to be crips.

i've heard of some BNG outside of Los Angeles claim blood(saw a few pictures of them flamed up throwing up the "B"). And i have met a BNG form the southbay area claim crip. beats the hell outta me.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » February 20th, 2009, 1:26 am

^Its funny how some gangs have two sides that claim different things. Or one side that claims a color and another side that doesn't. From what everyone says theres a couple gangs out there that do this. Not only Asian gangs but some black gangs do this also.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » February 20th, 2009, 7:03 pm

Cb0eACb0yz wrote:ACB=Asion Crip Boyz (me)
AC=Asian Crips
VC=Viet Crips
WCV=West Coast Viets
MMC=Mira Mesa Crips
LCG=i dont know....(rival gang is JBZ)
SSC=south side crips
BBC=Big Brotha Crips
BD=Blue Dragons
AZ=Asian Girls
LRC=Lil Rascal Crips
thats all i know lol
think you spelled your set's name wrong or is that how it really is spelled?

ob26
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Hollywood

Unread post by ob26 » February 24th, 2009, 7:49 pm

Westside LAOB

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » February 25th, 2009, 5:48 pm

Anyways, in my opinion all the asians that claim colors, sur or anything non-asian are all confused. Do you really think any blacks or mexicans are going to come running to your aid if you ever got into a wreck? I've met so many asians from so many different sets, but they always come home when they hit the prison system. It's in the prison system when they understand that blacks, mexicans, and whites won't cross racial lines for you.

pencill
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Unread post by pencill » April 15th, 2009, 1:01 pm

AsianIslander wrote:Asian and Pacific Islander Crip sets:
Asian Boyz
Sons of Samoa
Chinatown Boyz
Black Dragon
Tonga Crips
Pinoy Real
Tonga 4 Lyfe
White Dragon
Park Village Compton Crips
Vietnamese Boyz
Cambodian Boyz
Korea Town Gangsters
Westside Islanders
Crazy Brothers Clan
Exotic Foreigm Creation Coterie
Korat Boys
Vietnamese Gangsta Boyz
4 Seas
Bahalana Gang
Pinoy Boyz Gang
Original Asian Gangstaz
State Side Islanders
Tiny Oriental Crips
Barbie Dollsdon't claim no crip they black rag and 4cheese don't claim crip they claim blood

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 15th, 2009, 4:08 pm

Asian Criminals from Koreatown is claiming crip

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Re: Asian Crip $ets

Unread post by niceman » January 24th, 2021, 2:05 am

DiaBo wrote:
March 21st, 2005, 7:45 am
Asian Crips Gangs

Oriental Loc'Dout(laos)Gang)
Lil Crip Gang
Gangster 4 Life
Vigilante Boyz
North side Crips
Little Azn Rascalz
Asian Thugs Ridaz
Asian Insane Boyz
Loco Boi Crips
Loco Boi
456 Unstoppable Criminalz
808 Asian Crips
Taking Out Toy Krew
Cheap Boyz
Big Brother Crips
Laos Pride Gangsta
King Cobra Boyz
Laos Pride
Azn Kian
Seven Street Criminals
Westside Gangster Crips
Blue Dragonz
Lady Rascal Gang
Asian Pride Girls
Escape From Cambodian Camp
Laos Boyz
Hmong Law & Order
Southside Crips
1-5 Boyz (crips&trg)
True Asian Crips
Asian Girlz
456 Unstoppable Criminalz was a Hmong-Crip gang that originated from Fresno in 1992. It was also known as Unseen Criminals or USC in their early days but Unstoppable Criminals is most common!

Lol, Hmong Law & Order is not a real gang! It was a gang for a low-budget Hmong film made by locals in Marysville/Olivehurst, California. The title in English translation is "Youth, The Heart's Way". The actors was actually real-life MBC or Menace Boys Crew/Crip gang members at the time of the film in 1997 though.

Forty
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Forty » July 28th, 2021, 11:44 am

ob26 wrote:
February 24th, 2009, 7:49 pm
Westside LAOB
This

West side LA OB were crips

Laos and thai from Hollywood back then.

East side LA OB were bloods

Cambodians from the pueblos

Forty

Unread post by Forty » July 28th, 2021, 11:47 am

triplethreat wrote:
October 8th, 2008, 3:06 am
Yea, AKP and MP13 were in south OC back in the day. They had a good number of heads in the mid 90's. AKP had more heads but MP13 had more quality. AKP were pretty much known for letting anybody in. That was the main Asian gang rivalry going on at that time in that area. Things were pretty crazy at one point. Something you wont see nowa days in south OC. Most people growing up now aren't even aware that was going on back then. ABC was mainly in the central OC area. I met a couple of their heads back in the day. I think they're still around but a lot lower in numbers. ABC and AKP both claim blood but have beef with each other.
Akp vs abc inside set beef?

Theyre both akrho. Alpha kappa rho

Akrho pinoy and akrho boy crazies.

Never even knew akp was in oc.

Akp was an l.a. thing.

Only heard about ABC in oc.

Forty

Unread post by Forty » July 28th, 2021, 11:49 am

triplethreat wrote:
October 2nd, 2008, 4:33 am
We Dont Care (WDC) is official as far as being a Crip set. They started in LA as a black gang but are now mixed and have a lot of Asians. They have heads in the OC as well. I heard ABZ gets respect from some black gangs as a real Crip set. Others dont consider them official. I think thats the same for all the other Asian and Pinoy gangs in LA that claim color. Some black gangs consider them real and some dont. I remember where I lived there was a black Crip gang that would chase after AKP since they claim blood. The Crip gang was cool with MP13 who flagged blue and also didn't get along with AKP. I think the Crip set was Nutty Hood or something like that. I kno WDC and AKP also got into some stuff because of colors.
Maybe just long Beach abz.

Van Nuys abs was never crips.

Van Nuys abz only the ones close to long Beach back then claimed it but it didn't last long.

La abi wasn't crips.

Monterey Park abz wasn't crips.

Maybe west side abz claimed it, not sure.

North side abz started off claiming crips, they were originally off of long Beach but I dont think they claim that anymore.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » August 1st, 2021, 8:59 pm

Forty wrote:
July 28th, 2021, 11:47 am
triplethreat wrote:
October 8th, 2008, 3:06 am
Akp vs abc inside set beef?

Theyre both akrho. Alpha kappa rho

Akrho pinoy and akrho boy crazies.

Never even knew akp was in oc.

Akp was an l.a. thing.

Only heard about ABC in oc.
I don't know the history or politics behind the AKP and ABC beef. As a teenager at that time I never thought to ask the ABC folks I briefly knew. I was only told by those guys from ABC, they didn't get along with AKP. It didn't cross my mind to dig deeper. Now all these years later I too wonder what that beef was about. At one point in the 90's, AKP had a good amount of heads in Orange County. I couldn't tell you a number. They definitely had more heads than ABC and MP13 from what I remember. It seemed like AKP was the trendy Filipino hood to be from back then. I always thought of them of more like a social club. People got in for the girls and so they could say they're from a hood now without having to put in work. They were known for letting anybody in. You could always tell who the AKP guys were in certain areas of OC. They would always be wearing red and for the most part looked like trendy Filipino school boys. I'm not going to front though there was a couple AKP who had solid reps. I never really payed them any attention though and after all these years I can't even remember their names. At that time I only came across a couple AKP guys who actually looked and acted like geez. The rest of them to me were normal Filipino kids. The main beef they had was with MP13. Someone from AKP shot and killed an MP13 at a party in Lake Forest. You can find the news article online. I believe I mentioned this shooting in another thread. The MP13 who was killed was an acquaintance of mine. Not one of the homies but someone I knew. I still feel bad about his passing. He was one of the known fighters from MP13. I wasn't there but the word is, he hit up a car full of AKP out on the street in front of this party. The AKP guys didn't even get out of the car. They just ranked it and drove off down the street. They ended up making a u-turn, came back and shot him with a .22 point blank and drove off again. The bullet bounced around inside him. There was a couple other MP13 guys standing on the sidewalk who picked him up and took him to the hospital. Sadly and unfortunately that was it. Those AKP guys fled all the way to Las Vegas where they were caught shortly after. I believe the shooter is still busted to this day. I don't keep up with that fool, I'm not sure how long he got. Some of these other Filipino gangs had heads in OC as well: BNG, LVM, PR, SZA, STS and RBS. I feel like I'm missing one. But these hoods only had people in OC. They didn't necessarily claim OC or do a lot of dirt in OC.