We Don't Care Crips, 51 Halldale

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Eroy

We Don't Care Crips, 51 Halldale

Unread post by Eroy » December 27th, 2003, 10:55 am

Who are the "We don't care crips??" How big is their set?
Who are their enemies??? And how have they established themselves as a set in South Central L.a?

Are they comparible to the ETG's or Hoovers??? Or more similar to sets like Grave Yard Crips and Altadena Blocc?

flyd

Re: Who are "we Don't care Crips"?

Unread post by flyd » December 27th, 2003, 4:10 pm

I always thought WDC was a taggin crew. I see that shit hit up all the time in the valley.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » December 27th, 2003, 8:20 pm

As far as the WDCC's in LA goes. They use to be taggers back in the day, then around 93 caught beef with the 52 Hoovas for smoking one of the Hoova's for trying to jack they spot.
After that they turned gang.

Hope that answers your question................
Last edited by Young Nile on January 5th, 2013, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 16th, 2004, 4:55 pm

Young Nile wrote:As far as the WDCC's in LA goes. They use to be taggers back in the day, then around 93 caught beef with the 52 Hoovas for smoking one of the Hoova's for trying to jack they spot.

They were originaly on 51st and Vermont but after they caught beef with the Hoova's the pushed up past vernon to 43 with the DOM's who was and still is a very close allie. Together they including 46 Top Dolla Husla formed what is now called "D" GANG. The DOM's were already calling thereselves D Gang but now it was three gangs together.

After while the WDC's turned NHC since they had beef with Hoova and Trouble(who are NHC killa's) and they were in such proximity with the Dark Side 40's who are NHC's as well.

They still claim 51 as there street and sometimes they write 51NHC as well as 51DCNHC or WDCC. There not a very big gang probaly around 20 to 25 deep but they are all Riders. They Hoover and Trouble Killa's "on sight!"

There are other WDC divisions in the Valley that are still tagging but the one's in LA are far from being taggers and if you aproach one thinking he's a tagger there will probaly be a violent altercation.

They are also R40 Killas now too since there closest allie(DOMG) caught beef with the Dark Side 40's. They ride to gether. DCNHC & DOMG are almost inseparible most of the time there together.

SO THEY'RE BEEFIN WITH 40'S TOO (WDCC)?

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 16th, 2004, 5:01 pm

KEV MAC,THAT EXPLAINS THAT 51 NHC U BE TALKING ABOUT. ITS NOT OLD CAT WALKS, BUT A NEW CLICK BRANCH OUT FROM A TAGGING CREW ON VERMONT.....

*THE 40S AND 60S HAD A FOOTBALL GAME AT AUDBON JR HIGH SCHOOL AWHILE AGO, I SAW A NIGGA ON THE FORTY SIDE WITH A WDC OR A DOM ON HIS RIGHT SHOULDER.....WHATS THAT ABOUT YOUNG NILE?

kevmac

Unread post by kevmac » March 16th, 2004, 5:38 pm

mangler wrote:KEV MAC,THAT EXPLAINS THAT 51 NHC U BE TALKING ABOUT. ITS NOT OLD CAT WALKS, BUT A NEW CLICK BRANCH OUT FROM A TAGGING CREW ON VERMONT.....

*THE 40S AND 60S HAD A FOOTBALL GAME AT AUDBON JR HIGH SCHOOL AWHILE AGO, I SAW A NIGGA ON THE FORTY SIDE WITH A WDC OR A DOM ON HIS RIGHT SHOULDER.....WHATS THAT ABOUT YOUNG NILE?
I know they ain't 51 CWCG, cat walks are long gone! There is a completely new click of youngsters called 51 NHC WDC beefin' with the 51 TG's and 52HGC, they pretty deep on 51st/ Western but appears to be only one block they control. Thats who I been asking about.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2004, 10:13 pm

are these guys black? There was a vietnamese/cambodian gang/tagger crew in Irvine for a little bit that called themselves this back in the early mid 90's. Never heard of them again until 2 years ago I was in County and there was a swoll ass cambodian with all kinds of crip realated tats. He told me that he was from we don't care crips and that he was from a click out of Santa Ana. I had never heard of such a thing, and still haven't except for this one guy, and for 2 youngsters that I ran into back in 94 in Irvine. Just wondering if there are asians in the LA set, or if this was something that they just made up down here that happened to be an already used name.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 16th, 2004, 11:34 pm

mangler wrote:KEV MAC,THAT EXPLAINS THAT 51 NHC U BE TALKING ABOUT. ITS NOT OLD CAT WALKS, BUT A NEW CLICK BRANCH OUT FROM A TAGGING CREW ON VERMONT.....

There was some homies there that day....
Last edited by Young Nile on January 5th, 2013, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 16th, 2004, 11:38 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:
Young Nile wrote:As far as the WDCC's in LA goes. They use to be taggers back in the day, then around 93 caught beef with the 52 Hoovas for smoking one of the Hoova's for trying to jack they spot.

They were originaly on 51st and Vermont but after they caught beef with the Hoova's the pushed up past vernon to 43 with the DOM's who was and still is a very close allie. Together they including 46 Top Dolla Husla formed what is now called "D" GANG. The DOM's were already calling thereselves D Gang but now it was three gangs together.

After while the WDC's turned NHC since they had beef with Hoova and Trouble(who are NHC killa's) and they were in such proximity with the Dark Side 40's who are NHC's as well.

They still claim 51 as there street and sometimes they write 51NHC as well as 51DCNHC or WDCC. There not a very big gang probaly around 20 to 25 deep but they are all Riders. They Hoover and Trouble Killa's "on sight!"

There are other WDC divisions in the Valley that are still tagging but the one's in LA are far from being taggers and if you aproach one thinking he's a tagger there will probaly be a violent altercation.

They are also R40 Killas now too since there closest allie(DOMG) caught beef with the Dark Side 40's. They ride to gether. DCNHC & DOMG are almost inseparible most of the time there together.

x
Last edited by Young Nile on June 18th, 2011, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 17th, 2004, 4:30 pm

x

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 17th, 2004, 5:25 pm

HEY YO NILE U FROM WE DONT CARE?

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 17th, 2004, 5:28 pm

Young Nile wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:

Thats the thing, Some of the WDCC's say thats a 40& DOMG beef and we aint in it. But other DC's be like we down with the DOM's and got beef with who ever they got beef with.

Seeing how the DOM's took they beef up with the 52 Hoova's........
I THOUGHT WDCC ROLL WITH 40'S
AT LEAST MY NICCA FROM THERE HAD TOLD
ME back IN 2000 HIS NAME WAS HAWK ANYBODY KNOW HIM

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 17th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Pasa wrote:HEY YO NILE U FROM WE DONT CARE?

Nah homie, I'm from DOMG (DIRTY OLD MAN GANG) But We Dont Care is our homeboys we clicced with them..........

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 17th, 2004, 10:45 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:
Young Nile wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:

Thats the thing, Some of the WDCC's say thats a 40& DOMG beef and we aint in it. But other DC's be like we down with the DOM's and got beef with who ever they got beef with.

x
Last edited by Young Nile on January 5th, 2013, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 18th, 2004, 11:01 am

Young Nile wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:
Young Nile wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:

Well the Beef with the 40's started in 01. before that we was cool with the 40's Mainly Dark Side 40's because we pretty much in they hood. But the WDCC's was closer with the 40's than we was.

But after Beef jumped off half of the DC's was down with the beef an rolled with us and half of them wasn't.............
A YOUNG NILES
A REMEMBER THIS YOUNG NICCA FROM YOUR
back IN 92 HIS NAME WAS NAKITA YOU KNOW
CUZZ WAS A YOUNG CRAZY MF HE WAS A STRAIT
JACC ARTIST

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 18th, 2004, 12:16 pm

Yeah that was the homie... He from Harlem now...
Last edited by Young Nile on January 5th, 2013, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 18th, 2004, 5:12 pm

ANY OF YALL KNOW MY NIGGA "D-LOC" I WAS IN THE PEN WITH HIN AND "WAGIT" I THINK THAT HIS NAME... WHEN YOU RUN INTO ONE OF THESE NIGGA'S YOU DONT FORGET. W.D.C. HE WAS FUC# with THE 40 IN THE PEN

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 18th, 2004, 5:29 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:ANY OF YALL KNOW MY NIGGA "D-LOC" I WAS IN THE PEN WITH HIN AND "WAGIT" I THINK THAT HIS NAME... WHEN YOU RUN INTO ONE OF THESE NIGGA'S YOU DONT FORGET. W.D.C. HE WAS FUC# with THE 40 IN THE PEN
THATS WHAT I REMEMBER WHEN THEY WAS COO
MY BOY HAWK FROM WDCC WAS IN CORCORAN
HOLE WITH ME AND ANOTHER WDCC I JUST FORGOT
HIS NAME THEY WERE KICCIN IT WITH 40'S

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 19th, 2004, 8:53 am

Like I said the WDCC's was closer with the 40's and some of them are still cool with the 40's.....

We was too but those days are gone fo ever..................................

JOHN DOE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JOHN DOE » April 12th, 2004, 4:07 am

Young Nile wrote:

Yeah homie you right about that homie. A few years back before we caught beef with 40's we was kinda cool with them. We had a off an on relationship since the late 80's.

But since we in there hood we was cool sometimes but they never really liked us because they was trying to make us turn but we wasn't havin it. We would allways sat "It'll be a war before we turn"....

Anyways a few years back the 40's came to the Blocc (40thPLACE) and asked us if we would go with them to a football game against the 60's. So we was like ok........So us and the DC's went we about 25 of us between us and the DC's more of us though. Some of us even played Big Cyco, Tree and a few DC's so yeah we was there that day.

You probaly talking about DMac with the tatt on his arm. He in the pen now....

I wasn't there that day at the game I just heard about it. The homies was clowning the 40's. Said the 40's was scared of the 60's because the 40's was getting beat by the 60's and the 40's wanted to stop playing and the 60's was like nah F*** that we gonna play untill we get to 60. And the 40's didn't like it but played anyways. The homies said thats when they stopped playing and smashed out and left the 40's.

Homies said the 40's was gettin punked........

They came right to "our" Blocc right after the game "deep". Talking about how it was on with yall now after that.

So yeah if thats what you talking about, yeah we was there..........
DO THE DOM'S BEEF WITH THE 40'Z STILL
Last edited by JOHN DOE on April 24th, 2004, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JOHN DOE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JOHN DOE » April 12th, 2004, 4:12 am

I KNOW SOME DOM's
Last edited by JOHN DOE on April 24th, 2004, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JOHN DOE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JOHN DOE » April 12th, 2004, 4:16 am

HOW DEEP ARE THEY
Last edited by JOHN DOE on April 24th, 2004, 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » April 12th, 2004, 10:00 am

x
Last edited by Young Nile on January 5th, 2013, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post by Guest » April 21st, 2004, 10:51 am

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » July 12th, 2004, 11:46 pm

JOHN DOE wrote:HOW DEEP ARE THEY
Not deep like back in the day probaly about 65 to 70 deep.....

batty

Unread post by batty » July 13th, 2004, 12:08 pm

Young Nile wrote:
JOHN DOE wrote:HOW DEEP ARE THEY
Not deep like back in the day probaly about 65 to 70 deep.....
Did any DOM go to Downtown Business Magnet? I knew this dude, way back around 1987 that claimed DOM or his brother did. They lived around Van Ness and 74th, I think the brother went to Washington. There was this other dude over there and I think he claimed DOM and he had a twin sister.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » July 14th, 2004, 12:58 am

That was a long time ago before I started banging the hood and I'm 26 and been from the hood since I was 13.

So I have no Idea who you talking about probaly one of the big homies.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 30th, 2012, 5:48 pm

I remember seeing We Dont Care by Hoover & 43rd where the Darkside 40s are. Also DOMG was there too back in mid 1990s.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: We Don't Care Crips, 51 Halldale

Unread post by Quepolo3 » November 1st, 2012, 7:15 pm

@ youngNile- I'm very curious as to how such a small gang like the WDCC could go at it with a gang like the 40's, who are so deep. With the DOM alliance, how many soldiers do you estimate they have? Also, do you know what kicked off the war with the 40's, especially with them being NHC?

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: We Don't Care Crips, 51 Halldale

Unread post by BlueMoon » January 25th, 2013, 9:40 pm

The homie price 2 was from wdc.....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight