Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » April 22nd, 2004, 10:52 pm

Louis Pasteor is laces now huh? I remember when i went to laces all the books said propetry of louis pasteor junior high

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 22nd, 2004, 11:21 pm

I just stated the facts for YOUR VIEWING
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 22nd, 2004, 11:38 pm

"WLA PALMS" Palms wrote: YOU DAMN RIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESORT TO DISSIN' MY HOOD BECAUSE I'VE NEVA HEARD OF OR ACKNOWLEGED Y'ALL, AND I DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOU EITHER!

There you go lying again, you can't help it huh brah? How you never heard of something that you keep writing about? lol

Y'ALL HAVE NO FAME IN WLA AND YOU NEVA WILL! DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MESS THAT MANGLER'S MOUTH DONE STARTED

FUC WLA AND FUC YO HOOD TRAMP, that is a FACT, and thats on SIXTIES!

GET THE F**C OFF THIS PAGE NIGGA!

Only one way to get me off, figure it out.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 23rd, 2004, 12:11 am

alonso wrote:Has anyone heard of this gang near the PLay Boy Gangster Crips called BLASTING FOOLS GANGSTA CRIP (BFGC).
GOOD QUESTION. If it weren't for this discussion I wouldn't have ever heard of them either. If you need any info on them there is a soldier of long service here with us. WLA is his sect (not sure if that means set or section), so he could probaly help you with other areas over there as well.

DISSES: B!tchass Fools, Burnt out Fools, Buster Fools, Butt Fucks, Baby Faggots

TERRITORY: WLA/PALMS AREA
HISTORY: Vacated PBG Hood
NEAREST RIVALS: Miles away

CLICKS: Rampart Locas
ENEMIES: Don't add 60's because one of their vets never heard of them, so they can't have beef with em.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on April 23rd, 2004, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

NEWS

Unread post by NEWS » April 23rd, 2004, 12:46 am

kevmac wrote:"WLA PALMS" Palms wrote: YOU DAMN RIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESORT TO DISSIN' MY HOOD BECAUSE I'VE NEVA HEARD OF OR ACKNOWLEGED Y'ALL, AND I DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOU EITHER!

There you go lying again, you can't help it huh brah? How you never heard of something that you keep writing about? lol

Y'ALL HAVE NO FAME IN WLA AND YOU NEVA WILL! DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MESS THAT MANGLER'S MOUTH DONE STARTED

FUC WLA AND FUC YO HOOD TRAMP, that is a FACT, and thats on SIXTIES!

A HOMIE YOU COULD OF LEFT THE RAMP WORD OUT AN W.LA
CUZZ.60 GOT THEY OWN PROBLEMS,PBGC GOT THEY OWN PROBLEMS AN BFGC GOT THERE OWN.SO NIGGAS SHOULD JUST DROP THE PBGC SUBJECT(my hood)THAT STUFF IS OLD NOW. 60 ARE NOT WORRYING ABOUT PBGC, PBGC ARE NOT WORRYING ABOUT THE 60 SAME THING GOES FOR BFGC.SO JUST SQUASH IT.YALL IN S.LOS ANGELES AN WE ARE IN W.LOS ANGELES MANY MILES APART.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » April 23rd, 2004, 1:02 am

that nigga said disses i aint even know about, good lookin kev

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 23rd, 2004, 1:09 am

NEWS wrote:[A HOMIE YOU COULD OF LEFT THE RAMP WORD OUT AN W.LA
I can respect that, I can also respect you hollaring at me in a private message, but I ain't gone respect it no more in public than I did in private. You sound like the Modesto cats now, what do you own in WLA? lol

Sitini ili maisha.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 23rd, 2004, 3:38 pm

kevmac wrote:"WLA PALMS" Palms wrote: YOU DAMN RIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESORT TO DISSIN' MY HOOD BECAUSE I'VE NEVA HEARD OF OR ACKNOWLEGED Y'ALL, AND I DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOU EITHER!

Lyin' about what? You the only one that can't help yo mouth! You did the same type of mess when I was on the "Asian Races" forum! Shut yo muthaf****n mouth when grown folks is talkin'! Everytime I said somethin' yo big mouth had somethin' to say DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN MANGLER'S MESS BEHIND HIS MOUTH?
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 23rd, 2004, 3:40 pm

DNice wrote:that nigga said disses i aint even know about, good lookin kev
LOL
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 23rd, 2004, 3:48 pm

WLA PALMS wrote: DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN MANGLER'S MESS BEHIND HIS MOUTH? YOU DONE F***ED UP! I'LL SEE YOU IN THE STREETS!
I'm sorry. Please, i'm scared now. I know you gonna put your gun in my mouth because you don't ask questions- KILLA! Now buy my DVD so you can see what I look like and where I live. lol Maybe you'll bump heads with me in the county or pinta- puto.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 23rd, 2004, 5:41 pm

X
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 23rd, 2004, 6:51 pm

Mysonne wrote:Louis Pasteor is laces now huh? I remember when i went to laces all the books said propetry of louis pasteor junior high
Yes, LOUIS PASTEUR J.H.S. is now L.A.C.E.S. since 87-88!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 24th, 2004, 12:46 am

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT, YOU GETTIN' OFFENDED OVER NOTHIN',

Offended? I politely begged for my life, then offered you a way to know who it is you'll see in the streets. This would give you an advantage to completing your mission since I wholeheartedly "FUC'D UP!"

THE MORE DUST YOU KICC UP, THE DEEPER YOU DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE!

The quicker you send me there the better. Get your shooting skills up to par, we don't want any innocent bystanders to get killed in the process.

YOU HAVE JUST SHOWN ME YOU HAVE NOTHIN' ON ME, YOU'RE LOST IN THE GAME STILL TRYIN' TO FIND YOUR WAY HOME!

LOL. What is it that I thought I had over YOU? How that sound? Okay GANGSTA......you want the last word, go ahead, take one last shot at me you WLAPLAYBOYPALMRAMPARTTRAMP a$$ n!gga!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 24th, 2004, 10:27 pm

kevmac wrote:THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT, YOU GETTIN' OFFENDED OVER NOTHIN',

Offended? I politely begged for my life, then offered you a way to know who it is you'll see in the streets. This would give you an advantage to completing your mission since I wholeheartedly "FUC'D UP!"

THE MORE DUST YOU KICC UP, THE DEEPER YOU DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE!

The quicker you send me there the better. Get your shooting skills up to par, we don't want any innocent bystanders to get killed in the process.

YOU HAVE JUST SHOWN ME YOU HAVE NOTHIN' ON ME, YOU'RE LOST IN THE GAME STILL TRYIN' TO FIND YOUR WAY HOME!

LOL. What is it that I thought I had over YOU? How that sound? Okay GANGSTA......you want the last word, go ahead, take one last shot at me you WLAPLAYBOYPALMRAMPARTTRAMP a$$ n!gga!
"Currently stalking" what, your computer
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 24th, 2004, 11:49 pm

Sort of easy to bang when ain't no bloods or nhoods in west l.a., especially the palms area and all yall suckin playboys diccccccs. 3X this, gangster that, at least be original like the by's if yall gonna start banging in 92, lol.

Ain't nothing in Palms to stalk.....KILLER! Cause you in Rampart, steadily moving eastward.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 25th, 2004, 12:19 am

It's kind of easy when YOU can STALK from behind your computer! We are original, that's why we are STILL HERE IN THE WLA PALMS AND AINT GOIN' NOWHERE!
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 25th, 2004, 12:58 am

Don't look like i'll be gettng no pu$$y tonight, but what sect you gonna be with? lol You banging muslim, buddhist, or christianity? And is it okay to call you a weenie since ONLY WEENIES WENT TO PALMS JR HIGH? lol

I ain't hatin though.....KILLA, just disputing YOUR description of FACTS. Other then that, i'm just waiting to see one of your claims fullfilled. Meet me at Inglewood cemetary, i'll help you carve my name in my tombstone.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 25th, 2004, 1:28 am

kevmac wrote:Don't look like i'll be gettng no pu$$y tonight, but what sect you gonna be with? lol You banging muslim, buddhist, or christianity? And is it okay to call you a weenie since ONLY WEENIES WENT TO PALMS JR HIGH? lol

I ain't hatin though.....KILLA, just disputing YOUR description of FACTS. Other then that, i'm just waiting to see one of your claims fullfilled. Meet me at Inglewood cemetary, i'll help you carve my name in my tombstone.
WHILE YOU ON HERE HAVIN' FITS with THE FACTS, YOU CAN CALL YO BOY MANGLER A WEENIE TOO SINCE HE WENT TO PALMS BEFO I DID, SO I GUESS HE BEAT ME TO BEING A WEENIE,
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 25th, 2004, 1:52 am

WLA PUNK wrote IF YOU WEREN'T HATIN', WHY ARE YOU ON HERE TRYIN' TO DISPUTE MINE,

Dispute what, the SMASHING that never took place or your ADMITTING that your weenie a$$ went to a weenie a$$ school with no riders? lol

AND WHILE YOU AT IT, BRING YO TOMBSTONE TO WOODBINE PARK SO I CAN GO TO CHURCH AND ASK THE LORD FOR FORGIVENESS AND TO BLESS YOUR PROBLEMATIC, TROUBLED SOUL!

I thought I already told you that I liked it when you were a KILLER, don't get all wet around the eyes now, bury me and show no remorse like the KILLER you wish you were.

While we on the subject, you ain't fooling nobody with the ongoing use of the word 'sect'.....

SECT:
1 a : a dissenting or schismatic religious body; especially : one regarded as extreme or heretical b : a religious denomination
2 archaic : SEX 1
3 a : a group adhering to a distinctive doctrine or to a leader b :

Buster. You a Butt Fuc'd Gay Christian. Don't pray for me, pray for Yoself, ask the lord to show you a better way. Ask for a little color in your skin. Be thankful your parents had enough money to raise you in Punk hood, where the ridah's are miles away!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 25th, 2004, 5:41 pm

Whoever said I was christian! There you go makin' assumptions again, showin' yo insecurities.
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 25th, 2004, 6:43 pm

WLA PALMS wrote: Whoever said I was christian! Of course you're goin' to disagree because yo sissy ass ho-card has been pulled everytime tryin' to speak up on mine! Save the clown games and name callin' fo the streets! You know where my hood is at!
Not only do I NOT know, I don't know if you in Palms or Rampart! lol What "sect" you claim? lol Niggah ain't nobodies card been pulled, wtf you talking about? You the weenie a$$ niggah from Palms.......idiot! You put yourself on blast, now I know why you call it Blasting Frog Gang, Cause you leap hoods and put you'self on blast, BEOTCH! lol

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 25th, 2004, 8:16 pm

kevmac wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote: Whoever said I was christian! Of course you're goin' to disagree because yo sissy ass ho-card has been pulled everytime tryin' to speak up on mine! Save the clown games and name callin' fo the streets! You know where my hood is at!
Not only do I NOT know, I don't know if you in Palms or Rampart! lol What "sect" you claim? lol Niggah ain't nobodies card been pulled, wtf you talking about? You the weenie a$$ niggah from Palms.......idiot! You put yourself on blast, now I know why you call it Blasting Frog Gang, Cause you leap hoods and put you'self on blast, BEOTCH! lol
The whole time I've been on here, I've been tellin' you AND THE WHOLE INTERNET my location, WHAT I'VE BEEN BANGIN', AND WHERE MY HOOD IS AT, so you should know where I'm at, I SAID I USED TO LIVE IN THE RAMPART DISTRICT, STOP AVOIDIN' THE SUBJECT AND MY LOCATION IF YO CARD HASN'T BEEN PULLED, WHY YOU KEEP RESPONDIN'? LIKE THAT OTHER NIGGA SAID: I WOULD RATHER HAVE NO REPLIES THAN POINTLESS ONES! LIKE I SAID: YOU KNOW WHERE MY HOOD IS AT! EVERYTIME YOU RESPOND.
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 26th, 2004, 3:56 am

You weenie ass niggah, I barely know where Palms is, how the F i'm suppose to know where your red nose at? Killer! You the one who don't ask questions, and yellin' about seein ME in the streets.....don't get it twisted......KILLA! Now explain this-TRAMP........how yo momma feel about sending her baby to a weenie ass school with white folks and you still came out bangin? lol Nigga she oughta slap the stuff out yo dumbass!

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 13th, 2004, 9:56 pm

Young Nile wrote:
NEWS wrote:
mangler wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
mangler wrote:Blast'n On who ? is the question! there are no gangs in palms just wanksters. its a very peaceful noviolent area. lets keep it real. taggers dont count......
Check this out succer, there are no gangs in South L.A. just a bunch of cubic zirconia wearin' sissies, let's keep that real! Stop all this internet bangin' and come to the WLA PALMS so that I may personally show you how active the land is!

*I WAS IN PALMS TODAY CHUMP. PEACE AND QUIET. REAL FRIENDLY PEOPLE. NO GANG MEMBERS IN SIGHT. WHITES AND ASIANS WALKING THERE DOGS AND JOGGING.

* LIKE I SAID, ITS A TAGGER AREA FOR DECADES. A COUPLE OF EIGHTEENS FROM THE SMILEY DRIVE AREA WRITE ON THE WALLS AND YOUR WORST ENEMY THE TAGGING CREW CFL HITS UP ALSO.

*FOR THE RECORD, A SOUTH LOS ANGELES GANG IS THE MUST HATED IN WEST L.A FOR A REASON.

*FOR THE RECORD, THERE IS A REASON WHY THE APARTMENTS IN PBG HOOD ARE FENCED OFF IN THE ALLYS. AND IT AINT BECAUSE CARS GET STOLEN NIGGA.

THERE NO MORE CFL ANYMORE BECAUSE WHEN THE LEADER GOT LOCK UP FOR LIFE THEY ALL WENT THERE OWN WAYS SOME WENT TO 18st,CxC13,AND MOST OF THEM TURNED V13 BECAUSE THE LEADER BROTHER IS FROM V13 AND THATS WHY A LOT OF V13's HATE THE BFGC

*FOR THE RECORD BFGC WORST ENEMYS IS BYSHC NIGGAS GOT SHOT UP AN KILLED FROM BOTH SIDES IT'S A BLOODIE WAR THATS WHY THE MFGC,AND THE PBGC IS TRYING TO GET THEM NIGGAS TO PUT DOWN THERE GUNS SO THEY CAN GET THE W LA TRAY CARD ROLING AN BECAUSE IT'S MAKING THE PBGC HOOD AND MFGC HOOD HOT BECAUSE SOME BYSHC KICK IT IN MFGC HOOD AND SOME BFGC KICK IT IN PBGC HOOD AND THE POLICE BE LOOKING FOR THEM OVER THERE
ASK ANYBODY IN W.LOS ANGELES ABOUT THE BYSHC AN THE BFGC
AN THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEM NIGGAS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHERE

*FOR THE RECORD PBGC HOOD IS FENCED OFF BECAUSE THE PBGC DEAL MAJOR CRACK ON CORING AN WHEN THE POLICE HIT THE STREET ALL THE PBGC DID WAS HIT THE CUTS ALONG SIDE THE BUILDINGS.BUT THE FENCES DID NOT HELP THATS WHY THE POLICE USE A NEW TACTIC THEY PUT POLICE ON BOTH SIDE OF CORING ALLEYS AN THEN SEND A COP CAR DOWN THE STREET SO WHEN THE PBGC RUN THROW THE CUTS TO THE ALLEYS THEY WOULD GET CAUGHT THATS WHY MOST OF THE TIME THE PBGC ARE LOCK UP FOR DOPE CASES.AND THEY GOT A LOT OF NARC UNITS AROUND THERE.
Just in there hood (Blocks) last week. Seen it all hit up over there.( CFL)

Cattaragus & Venice.....................

I seen WS.CFL13 hit up a few months ago on I think it was the Robertson entrance of the fwy and another time by the Rallys. Who are they? And what the hell does CFL stand for?

Nile, have you seen CFL hit up around the blocks? I seen it by my cousins house in the 40's on the NSU side of Hoover by Vernon. It said CFL13 and some other ?FL sh.. in the middle of the street. I tripped me out.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » August 13th, 2004, 11:32 pm

Nah Listto I aint seen it hit up around the hood like that. But I been to there little hood and I seen it hit up alot (CFL13) If they keep hitting up in the hood though I'm sure the kbXV3's or HPSK will be to see them soon...LOL....

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 14th, 2004, 12:59 pm

I was suprised to to see that the NSU's didnt cross them out. Like I said the writing was on NSU side of Hoover but Im sure the 18's will cross them out if they write on their side of Hoover. HPS is to far though, unless their some closer to Manual that I dont know of?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » August 14th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Whats NSU?

Yeah they do have some HPS that be right across the street from Manuel. Like these apartments between Hoover and Menlo on King. They try to hang out in the little alley behind there but they homies be letting them foo's have it. So do the Eighteen's. Now that I think about it they probaly not there anymore because the Eighteens wrote all over there apt complex and they haven't crossed it out....
Maybe laying low or something.....

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 17th, 2004, 11:22 am

Those are probably the same idiots that we you used to catch slippin' back in the days in front of Manual.

NSU13- Ninos Surenos13 Their on Hoover between Vernon and maybe around 50th Street but Im not sure. The 54 Eighteens be punking them. Im surprised you never heard of them. They used to be taggers. Their lame a..es though.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » August 17th, 2004, 11:33 am

Nah I've never heard of them. Dont really travel past Vernon on Hoover.....For uhh saftey issues LOL... if you no what I mean?

What was the name of there tagging crew....

Maybe the WDC homies no about them. There hood use to be right over there....

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 17th, 2004, 12:34 pm

I think they claimed No Stoppin Us. I dont think they were a major crew because I dont remember them from back in the days.

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » April 15th, 2005, 8:30 pm

nobody drew down on nodody and yo homie got beat up

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » April 15th, 2005, 8:44 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Those are probably the same idiots that we you used to catch slippin' back in the days in front of Manual.

NSU13- Ninos Surenos13 Their on Hoover between Vernon and maybe around 50th Street but Im not sure. The 54 Eighteens be punking them. Im surprised you never heard of them. They used to be taggers. Their lame a..es though.
Between hoover and vermont on 58th.st