Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by mangler » April 19th, 2004, 5:43 pm

*I WAS IN PALMS TODAY CHUMP. PEACE AND QUIET. REAL FRIENDLY PEOPLE. NO GANG MEMBERS IN SIGHT. WHITES AND ASIANS WALKING THERE DOGS AND JOGGING.

* LIKE I SAID, ITS A TAGGER AREA FOR DECADES. A COUPLE OF EIGHTEENS FROM THE SMILEY DRIVE AREA WRITE ON THE WALLS AND YOUR WORST ENEMY THE TAGGING CREW CFL HITS UP ALSO.

*FOR THE RECORD, A SOUTH LOS ANGELES GANG IS THE MUST HATED IN WEST L.A FOR A REASON.

*FOR THE RECORD, THERE IS A REASON WHY THE APARTMENTS IN PBG HOOD ARE FENCED OFF IN THE ALLYS. AND IT AINT BECAUSE CARS GET STOLEN NIGGA.
Last edited by mangler on April 22nd, 2004, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 19th, 2004, 5:52 pm

mangler wrote:Blast'n On who ? is the question! there are no gangs in palms just wanksters. its a very peaceful noviolent area. lets keep it real. taggers dont count......
Check this out succer, there are no gangs in South L.A. just a bunch of cubic zirconia wearin' sissies, let's keep that real! Stop all this internet bangin' and come to the WLA PALMS so that I may personally show you how active the land is!
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 19th, 2004, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 19th, 2004, 5:58 pm

JOHN DOE wrote:
Young wrote:Yo WLA Palms what do they call u from BF if u dont mind me asking....I used to bang NWGz til all the homies turned BFGCx3s....

Im coo with LBoog and Lil Fiend from ya hood.....a matter of fact lil Fiend is ma ni99a, and a ridah too.....Im closer to his brother Drew but me and Fiend are cool too....

RIP K-loc aka DarkBlue from The 40s formerly from BFGC.....and I heard Getumup turned 40s, is this true?......and is this why yall beef with the 4s now?....
I KNOW SOME OF THEM BFGC.
THAT NIGGAS L-BOOG IS LOCK UP FOR A MURDER CASE WHATS UP WITH LIL FEEN DIDN'T HE JUST GET OUT. THAT NIGGA K-LOC AN GETUM UP TRUN 40'S BECAUSE THEY ARE SNITCHES.I BE SEEING 40'S AND BFGC CROSSING EACH OTHERE OUT IN THE PALMS BUT NOT OVER THAT SNITCH STUFF I THINK IT BECAUSE OF A SHOOTING THAT HAPPEN IN THE PALMS.
yea Fiend Juss got out of county, cuzz is doin cool, I just hope he stays out of trouble, cuzz got a thirst for knuccling up....K-loc was a snitch? well cuzz is resting in peace now.....and no offense tO THE Bfs but I dont think the Bfs are much of threat to the 40s seeing as the 40s are in southwest La and are much much deeper......I heard Getumup was snitching but I dont pay attention to rumors.......

Ma bad the Lboog I was speaking on doesnt claim BF he used to claim NWGz....

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 19th, 2004, 6:00 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:
mangler wrote:Blast'n On who ? is the question! there are no gangs in palms just wanksters. its a very peaceful noviolent area. lets keep it real. taggers dont count......
Check this out succer, there are no gangs in South L.A. just a bunch of cubic zirconia wearin' sissies, let's keep that real! Stop all this internet bangin' and come to the WLA PALMS so that I may personally show you how active the land is!
Yo WLA Palms what do they call u from BF if u dont mind me asking....I used to bang NWGz til all the homies turned BFGCx3s....

Im coo with Lil Fiend from ya hood.....a matter of fact lil Fiend is ma ni99a, and a ridah too.....Im closer to his brother Drew but me and Fiend are cool too....

RIP K-loc aka DarkBlue from The 40s formerly from BFGC.....and I heard Getumup turned 40s, is this true?......and is this why yall beef with the 4s now?....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 19th, 2004, 6:22 pm

Young wrote:
JOHN DOE wrote:
Young wrote:Yo WLA Palms what do they call u from BF if u dont mind me asking....I used to bang NWGz til all the homies turned BFGCx3s....

Im coo with LBoog and Lil Fiend from ya hood.....a matter of fact lil Fiend is ma ni99a, and a ridah too.....Im closer to his brother Drew but me and Fiend are cool too....

THAT NIGGAS L-BOOG IS LOCK UP FOR A MURDER CASE WHATS UP WITH LIL FEEN DIDN'T HE JUST GET OUT. THAT NIGGA K-LOC AN GETUM UP TRUN 40'S BECAUSE THEY ARE SNITCHES.I BE SEEING 40'S AND BFGC CROSSING EACH OTHERE OUT IN THE PALMS BUT NOT OVER THAT SNITCH STUFF I THINK IT BECAUSE OF A SHOOTING THAT HAPPEN IN THE PALMS.
yea Fiend Juss got out of county, cuzz is doin cool, I just hope he stays out of trouble, cuzz got a thirst for knuccling up....K-loc was a snitch? well cuzz is resting in peace now.....and no offense tO THE Bfs but I dont think the Bfs are much of threat to the 40s seeing as the 40s are in southwest La and are much much deeper......I heard Getumup was snitching but I dont pay attention to rumors.......

Yeah, the 40's are no threat to the WLA BF'S either. Just cuz they deeper don't mean all them niggas is ridas!

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 19th, 2004, 9:55 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:
Young wrote:
JOHN DOE wrote:

Yeah, the 40's are no threat to the WLA BF'S either. Just because they deeper don't mean all them niggas is ridas!
no one ever said they were all riders....I think ur letting ur bias blind u from fully comprehending what I mean....

lets be real, BF is a fairly new Hood, and numbers wise isnt that deep seeing as WLA hoods tend to be less populated that the NHCs.....at the current time regardless of wetha all the 40s are ridas or not strictly based on the size of the 40s I just cant see the BF dominating if all out warefare was ever to crack off....the 40s have more members from the avenues alone than BF does from the whole hood...

no offense cuzz I know the BFs are ridahs, yall wouldnt have lasted this long if u werent.....I got respect for yo Hood, Ma ni99a is from there and Id never disrespect cuzz...

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » April 20th, 2004, 3:23 pm

Last edited by mangler on April 22nd, 2004, 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » April 20th, 2004, 5:58 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN OUT
We've been on the scene since 1992, we used to call ourselves BFK(Budd Feenz Krew, Bankin' Fooo Konstantly.
..rookies!
Last edited by mangler on April 20th, 2004, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 4524 » April 20th, 2004, 7:09 pm

AY NEWS, IM FROM 30'S AND YOU CAN CONSIDER ME AN OWE BUT WE ALL TRAYS THAT GET ALONG WITH OTHER GC'S

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » April 20th, 2004, 7:16 pm

pop wrote:AY NEWS, IM FROM 30'S AND YOU CAN CONSIDER ME AN OWE BUT WE ALL TRAYS THAT GET ALONG WITH OTHER GC'S
POP AKA MR.30TS.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 4524 » April 20th, 2004, 7:41 pm

you meen 30ds

Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 4524 » April 20th, 2004, 7:52 pm

HOOOOOOOLD UP!

MANGLER CUZZ YOU MEAN 30'ST?
IT SEEMS YOUVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE
30'ST GOES TO MY SCHOOL
I AM NOT THE ONLY HARLEM THERE
THE HOMIE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SITE SO I CAME HERE AND CHECCED UP ON 30'ST
HE SAID HE WAS T-MAC FRUM THE HOOD BUT T-MAC DONT GO TO SCHOOL
WEN I GOT HOLD OF CUZZ HE SAID HIS NAME AND HIS HOOD
HE THOUGHT ME AND THE HOMIES WERE GOIN TO JUMP EM
I WHIPPED HIS ASS, GOT EXPELLED FOR 1 WEEK, THEN CAME back
SAYS PLAYBOYS WILL WHIP MY ASS
PROBLEM IS IM COOL WITH PLAYBOYS
I BANG THE TRAY
HE IS NOT EVEN BLACC
SO NOW HE KNOWS ITS BEST TO BEE COOL THAn to get caught SLIPPIN
I TOLD HIM IF HE WANTS TO STAY UP HES GOT TO ERASE EVRYTHING, TELL EVERYONRE THE BUSINESS AND SO ON
HE CHECCED OUT 2 WEEKS LATER
SO IM HERE AS THE REAL HARLEM AND PUT MY HOOD AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST SO EVRYONE CAN NO IM NOT HIM
HE CLAIMED 30 GC'S THAT IS MAINLY WHY I WHIPPED HIM
ANYTHING ELSE MY MANGLING FRIEND?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 21st, 2004, 12:04 am

pop wrote:AY NEWS, IM FROM 30'S AND YOU CAN CONSIDER ME AN OWE BUT WE ALL TRAYS THAT GET ALONG WITH OTHER GC'S
Yeah, as long as I've been knowin' y'all, y'all used to and still do consider yourselves "O"s from way back in the 80's but I used to kicc it with some of your big homies from the aves and one of y'all GODFATHERS when we all lived in PBG hood and they still consider themselves "O"s but they got all along with all the trays.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 21st, 2004, 12:16 am

THAT NIGGA "THINKS" HE KNOWS WLA HISTORY, BUT HE DON'T!
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 21st, 2004, 2:19 am

WLA PALMS wrote:The reason why mangler is still speakin' up on "ancient history" in WLA is because he knows neither him or his homies have eva had any fame in WLA except for bein' victims of the SMASHDOWN!.
Comedian.

NEWS

Unread post by NEWS » April 21st, 2004, 1:36 pm

mangler wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:

*I WAS IN PALMS TODAY CHUMP. PEACE AND QUIET. REAL FRIENDLY PEOPLE. NO GANG MEMBERS IN SIGHT. WHITES AND ASIANS WALKING THERE DOGS AND JOGGING.

* LIKE I SAID, ITS A TAGGER AREA FOR DECADES. A COUPLE OF EIGHTEENS FROM THE SMILEY DRIVE AREA WRITE ON THE WALLS AND YOUR WORST ENEMY THE TAGGING CREW CFL HITS UP ALSO.

*FOR THE RECORD, A SOUTH LOS ANGELES GANG IS THE MUST HATED IN WEST L.A FOR A REASON.

*FOR THE RECORD, THERE IS A REASON WHY THE APARTMENTS IN PBG HOOD ARE FENCED OFF IN THE ALLYS. AND IT AINT BECAUSE CARS GET STOLEN NIGGA.

THERE NO MORE CFL ANYMORE BECAUSE WHEN THE LEADER GOT LOCK UP FOR LIFE THEY ALL WENT THERE OWN WAYS SOME WENT TO 18st,CxC13,AND MOST OF THEM TURNED V13 BECAUSE THE LEADER BROTHER IS FROM V13 AND THATS WHY A LOT OF V13's HATE THE BFGC

*FOR THE RECORD BFGC WORST ENEMYS IS BYSHC NIGGAS GOT SHOT UP AN KILLED FROM BOTH SIDES IT'S A BLOODIE WAR THATS WHY THE MFGC,AND THE PBGC IS TRYING TO GET THEM NIGGAS TO PUT DOWN THERE GUNS SO THEY CAN GET THE W LA TRAY CARD ROLING AN BECAUSE IT'S MAKING THE PBGC HOOD AND MFGC HOOD HOT BECAUSE SOME BYSHC KICK IT IN MFGC HOOD AND SOME BFGC KICK IT IN PBGC HOOD AND THE POLICE BE LOOKING FOR THEM OVER THERE
ASK ANYBODY IN W.LOS ANGELES ABOUT THE BYSHC AN THE BFGC
AN THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEM NIGGAS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHERE

*FOR THE RECORD PBGC HOOD IS FENCED OFF BECAUSE THE PBGC DEAL MAJOR CRACK ON CORING AN WHEN THE POLICE HIT THE STREET ALL THE PBGC DID WAS HIT THE CUTS ALONG SIDE THE BUILDINGS.BUT THE FENCES DID NOT HELP THATS WHY THE POLICE USE A NEW TACTIC THEY PUT POLICE ON BOTH SIDE OF CORING ALLEYS AN THEN SEND A COP CAR DOWN THE STREET SO WHEN THE PBGC RUN THROW THE CUTS TO THE ALLEYS THEY WOULD GET CAUGHT THATS WHY MOST OF THE TIME THE PBGC ARE LOCK UP FOR DOPE CASES.AND THEY GOT A LOT OF NARC UNITS AROUND THERE.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 21st, 2004, 8:10 pm

kevmac wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:The reason why mangler is still speakin' up on "ancient history" in WLA is because he knows neither him or his homies have eva had any fame in WLA except for bein' victims of the SMASHDOWN!.
Comedian.
just STRAIGHT UP FACTS!
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » April 21st, 2004, 8:39 pm

..LOL NOW WE KNOW THIS DUDE IS A FRAUD."60S GETTING KILLED IN WLA PBG HOOD".ONE DEATH ON ACCIDENT IN 1986. ITS 10 TO 1 NOW U BUSTER. WITH ALOT OF MANGLED INBETWEEN. GIVE US A BREAK, AND GET OFF PBG'' DICK AND CLAIM YOUR LITTLE WEIRDO TAG CREW. U MUST HAVE BEEN A REJECT FROM OVER THERE. HOW U GONNA GROW UP IN PBG HOOD AND BE FROM SOME WEIRDO TAG CREW IN PALMS?

..I WENT TO PALMS IN THE MID 80'S U FAG WHEN ONLY GEER GANG & EIGHTEEEN ST SDGS WENT THERE. YOUR PUNK ASS SET WASNT IN EXISTENCE THEN, U ROOKIE. IVE BEEN TO DAMN THERE EVERY JR. HIGH IN WLA & SLA, U ROOKIE. 3K
Last edited by mangler on April 22nd, 2004, 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 21st, 2004, 9:02 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Comedian.
No comedy, just STRAIGHT UP FACTS!
What are your facts based on? (Before you answer, ask a Gee who was around before your click was even thought of.)

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 21st, 2004, 9:47 pm

kevmac wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Comedian.
No comedy, just STRAIGHT UP FACTS!
What are your facts based on? (Before you answer, ask a Gee who was around before your click was even thought of.)
My facts are based on What I saw with my own two eyes nigga, befo I THOUGHT OF MY SET.
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 21st, 2004, 10:07 pm

mangler wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:The reason why mangler is still speakin' up on "ancient history" in WLA is because he knows neither him or his homies have eva had any fame in WLA except for bein' victims of the SMASHDOWN! And mangler, how is it that you know so much about that taggin' motoryard? You must have been in there taggin' because you sho is doin' a whole lot of taggin' on this internet.
..I WENT TO PALMS IN THE MID 80'S U FAG WHEN ONLY GEER GANG & EIGHTEEEN ST SDGS WENT THERE. YOUR PUNK ASS SET WASNT IN EXISTENCE THEN, U ROOKIE. IVE BEEN TO DAMN THERE EVERY JR. HIGH IN WLA & SLA, U ROOKIE. 3K
I DIDN'T SAY I WENT TO PALMS IN THE MID 80'S YOU SUCCER, I SAID I WENT TO PALMS IN 90-91. I ADMIT THAT MY RIDA ASS SET WASN'T AROUND YET,UNTILL 1992
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 21st, 2004, 10:46 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:My facts are based on What I saw with my own two eyes nigga,
Aw you hard for that! Now let's do some math......you went to palms 90-91, let's give you 9th grade and 15 years max, that would make you 10 when the so called smashing must have taken place. If your memory is that good .......then you remember why the ETG's didn't like coming over there, lol. And if you call ONE- ACCIDENTAL killing a SMASHING then every set in L.A. has been smashed many times over. If they couldn't handle yall..........nevermind supercrip. It is NOT a fact that Manglers homies were never in PBGC hood before and it is NOT a fact that they were being SMASHED over there. lol. Thanks for the memories though.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 21st, 2004, 11:53 pm

kevmac wrote:
Aw you hard for that! Now let's do some math......you went to palms 90-91, let's give you 9th grade and 15 years max, that would make you 10 when the so called smashing must have taken place. If your memory is that good .......then you remember why the ETG's didn't like coming over there, lol. And if you call ONE- ACCIDENTAL killing a SMASHING then every set in L.A. has been smashed many times over. If they couldn't handle yall..........nevermind supercrip. It is NOT a fact that Manglers homies were never in PBGC hood before and it is NOT a fact that they were being SMASHED over there. lol. Thanks for the memories though.
Yeah, my memory is "that good", and no I don't remember or CARE why the ETG'S didn't like going over where? What I do remember is that EVERYTIME a 60 got killed in WLA PBG hood, it was done purposely, what, you think them niggas didn't know who their enemies were in their own hood? Me and My whole family grew up and lived in their hood since 1977, I WENT TO SHENANDOAH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL with THEM NIGGAS BACK IN 1981, I REMEMBER MY FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN: SEPT. 1981, I REMEMBER MY KINDERGARTEN TEACHER'S AND CLASSMATES NAMES AND ALL MY TEACHERS AND CLASSMATES NAMES TO THIS DAY, AND LASTLY, I REMEMBER SEEIN' THEM 60's GETTIN' SMOKED PURPOSELY, I REMEMBER WHEN THEM NIGGAS WAS WEARIN' JERRY CURLS, SAGGIN' IN CORDUROY LEVI'S BANGIN' AND SLANGIN', I LIVED ON THE NEXT STREET OVER FROM CORNING ST. ON GARTH AVE, SO YES, MY MEMORY IS "THAT GOOD"! YOU TALKIN' TO A WLA VET THAT LIVED, BREATHED, AND SAW GAME GETTIN' PUT DOWN, THAT'S WHY I DON'T ASK QUESTIONS! NEVERMIND CHEERLEADER! THANKS FOR YOUR INEXPERIENCED INPUT ON MY SIDE OF TOWN THAT YOU KNOW NOTHIN' ABOUT!
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 22nd, 2004, 3:34 am

WLA PALMS wrote:I REMEMBER WHEN THEM NIGGAS WAS WEARIN' JERRY CURLS, BANGIN' AND SLANGIN', I LIVED ON THE NEXT STREET OVER FROM CORNING ST. ON GARTH AVE, SO YES, MY MEMORY IS "THAT GOOD"! YOU TALKIN' TO A WLA VET THAT LIVED, BREATHED, AND SAW GAME GETTIN' PUT DOWN, THAT'S WHY I DON'T ASK QUESTIONS! NEVERMIND CHEERLEADER! THANKS FOR YOUR INEXPERIENCED INPUT ON MY SIDE OF TOWN THAT YOU KNOW NOTHIN' ABOUT!
LOL@ a vet, and you from where? lol Since you remember Kidergarden so well, then you should remember learning how to count to ONE. That's how many 60's the PBG's killed, ONE. And they claim they didn't kill THAT one, lol they blamed it on friendly fire. lol. 1986.

Now I am a cheerleader because I disputed your claims, lol. You said those were FACTS, Alonso doesn't want fake information posted, lol. So you stayed just west of La Cienega problay just south of Cadillac in those apartments or between Cadillac and Sawyer around the block from Chariton. You're right, I don't know nothing about that neighborhood except Kaiser is across the street.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » April 22nd, 2004, 7:44 am

NEWS wrote:
mangler wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:

THERE NO MORE CFL ANYMORE BECAUSE WHEN THE LEADER GOT LOCK UP FOR LIFE THEY ALL WENT THERE OWN WAYS SOME WENT TO 18st,CxC13,AND MOST OF THEM TURNED V13 BECAUSE THE LEADER BROTHER IS FROM V13 AND THATS WHY A LOT OF V13's HATE THE BFGC

*FOR THE RECORD BFGC WORST ENEMYS IS BYSHC NIGGAS GOT SHOT UP AN KILLED FROM BOTH SIDES IT'S A BLOODIE WAR THATS WHY THE MFGC,AND THE PBGC IS TRYING TO GET THEM NIGGAS TO PUT DOWN THERE GUNS SO THEY CAN GET THE W LA TRAY CARD ROLING AN BECAUSE IT'S MAKING THE PBGC HOOD AND MFGC HOOD HOT BECAUSE SOME BYSHC KICK IT IN MFGC HOOD AND SOME BFGC KICK IT IN PBGC HOOD AND THE POLICE BE LOOKING FOR THEM OVER THERE
ASK ANYBODY IN W.LOS ANGELES ABOUT THE BYSHC AN THE BFGC
AN THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEM NIGGAS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHERE

*FOR THE RECORD PBGC HOOD IS FENCED OFF BECAUSE THE PBGC DEAL MAJOR CRACK ON CORING AN WHEN THE POLICE HIT THE STREET ALL THE PBGC DID WAS HIT THE CUTS ALONG SIDE THE BUILDINGS.BUT THE FENCES DID NOT HELP THATS WHY THE POLICE USE A NEW TACTIC THEY PUT POLICE ON BOTH SIDE OF CORING ALLEYS AN THEN SEND A COP CAR DOWN THE STREET SO WHEN THE PBGC RUN THROW THE CUTS TO THE ALLEYS THEY WOULD GET CAUGHT THATS WHY MOST OF THE TIME THE PBGC ARE LOCK UP FOR DOPE CASES.AND THEY GOT A LOT OF NARC UNITS AROUND THERE.
Just in there hood (Blocks) last week. Seen it all hit up over there.( CFL)

Cattaragus & Venice.....................

NEWS

Unread post by NEWS » April 22nd, 2004, 1:20 pm

mangler wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Yeah, my memory is "that good", and no I don't remember or CARE why the ETG'S didn't like going over where? What I do remember is that EVERYTIME a 60 got killed in WLA PBG hood, it was done purposely, what, you think them niggas didn't know who their enemies were in their own hood? Me and My whole family grew up and lived in their hood since 1977, I WENT TO SHENANDOAH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL with THEM NIGGAS BACK IN 1981, I REMEMBER MY FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN: SEPT. 1981, I REMEMBER MY KINDERGARTEN TEACHER'S AND CLASSMATES NAMES AND ALL MY TEACHERS AND CLASSMATES NAMES TO THIS DAY, AND LASTLY, I REMEMBER SEEIN' THEM 60's GETTIN' SMOKED PURPOSELY, I REMEMBER WHEN THEM NIGGAS WAS WEARIN' JERRY CURLS, BANGIN' AND SLANGIN', I LIVED ON THE NEXT STREET OVER FROM CORNING ST. ON GARTH AVE, SO YES, MY MEMORY IS "THAT GOOD"! YOU TALKIN' TO A WLA VET THAT LIVED, BREATHED, AND SAW GAME GETTIN' PUT DOWN, THAT'S WHY I DON'T ASK QUESTIONS! NEVERMIND CHEERLEADER! THANKS FOR YOUR INEXPERIENCED INPUT ON MY SIDE OF TOWN THAT YOU KNOW NOTHIN' ABOUT!
..LOL NOW WE KNOW THIS DUDE IS A FRAUD."60S GETTING KILLED IN WLA PBG HOOD".ONE DEATH ON ACCIDENT IN 1986. ITS 10 TO 1 NOW U BUSTER. WITH ALOT OF MANGLED INBETWEEN. GIVE US A BREAK, AND GET OFF PBG'' DICK AND CLAIM YOUR LITTLE WEIRDO TAG CREW. U MUST HAVE BEEN A REJECT FROM OVER THERE. HOW U GONNA GROW UP IN PBG HOOD AND BE FROM SOME WEIRDO TAG CREW IN PALMS?

A MANGLER WHY DO YOU BE ON THESE NIGGAS SO HARD YOU THE ONLY NIGGA UP ON HERE HATEN. WHAT DID THESE NIGGAS DO TO YOU DID THEY JACK YOU JUMP YOU WHAT?POSLY EVERYBODY ELS HAD SAID SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT THEM. SO YOU HAD TO RUN IN TO THEM AND SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOU.WHY DON'T YOU LET THE NIGGAS FROM BFGC TELL NIGGAS ABOUT THERE HOOD AN YOU DON'T BUT IN LIKE ALWAYS.AND YOU BE TALKING ABOUT MY HOOD LIKE YOU FROM THE STUFF 60 DID NOT RUN C STREET IN THE 80'S GET IT RIGHT.AND ALL YOU TALK ABOUT STUFF IN THE EARLY 80's ALMOST 20 YEARS AGO WE DO NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PAST BUT NOT ALL THE TIME A LOT OF STUFF THAT HAPPEN IN THE 80's DOES NOT APPLY NOW.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 22nd, 2004, 5:54 pm

kevmac wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:I REMEMBER WHEN THEM NIGGAS WAS WEARIN' JERRY CURLS, BANGIN' AND SLANGIN', I LIVED ON THE NEXT STREET OVER FROM CORNING ST. ON GARTH AVE, SO YES, MY MEMORY IS "THAT GOOD"! YOU TALKIN' TO A WLA VET THAT LIVED, BREATHED, AND SAW GAME GETTIN' PUT DOWN, THAT'S WHY I DON'T ASK QUESTIONS! NEVERMIND CHEERLEADER! THANKS FOR YOUR INEXPERIENCED INPUT ON MY SIDE OF TOWN THAT YOU KNOW NOTHIN' ABOUT!
LOL@ a vet, and you from where? lol Since you remember Kidergarden so well, then you should remember learning how to count to ONE. That's how many 60's the PBG's killed, ONE. And they claim they didn't kill THAT one, lol they blamed it on friendly fire. lol. 1986.

Now I am a cheerleader because I disputed your claims, lol. You said those were FACTS, Alonso doesn't want fake information posted, lol. So you stayed just west of La Cienega problay just south of Cadillac in those apartments or between Cadillac and Sawyer around the block from Chariton. You're right, I don't know nothing about that neighborhood except Kaiser is across the street.
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 22nd, 2004, 6:18 pm

kevmac wrote:

Yes, I AM AN ORIGINAL WLA VETERAN AND I AM FROM WLA BFGC! I grew up in WLA my whole life. There are many other instances of where 60's were gettin' smoked by the PBG'S WHEN Y'ALL BECAME ENEMIES, THAT NIGGA'S BLOODSTAIN IS STILL ENGRAVED ON THE SIDEWALK ON THE CORNER OF CORNING AND GUTHRIE, AND I'M NOT ONLY REFERRING TO THE WARS OF THE 80'S, BUT THEN AGAIN, I COULD CARE LESS HOW MANY 60'S GOT KILLED BY THE PBG'S BECAUSE I AM NOT FROM PBG, I AM FROM BFGC! Of course, you and mangler are going to disagree with what I'm talkin' about because I'm speakin' negatively about yours and mangler's hood in RESPONSE TO MANGLER'S HATERISM ABOUT MY HOOD, BECAUSE YO BOY MANGLER IS THE ONLY HATER SALTSHAKIN' AND DIRTYMACCIN' ON MY SET. Just like that other foo said to Mangler: "You would not be talkin' negatively about the BF'S if they were bangin' NH. Lastly, I'm not on this forum to provide you or anybody else with information about NOTHIN' because I am not an informant, a snitch, or a stool pigeon. I'm on this forum to STATE FACTS ABOUT MYSELF, MY HOMIES, MY HOOD, AND MY SIDE OF TOWN WHERE I GREW UP AT SINCE HATER MANGLER IS ON HERE SALTSHAKIN' AND DIRTYMACCIN' MY SECT!
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 22nd, 2004, 6:59 pm

mangler wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Yeah, my memory is "that good", and no I don't remember or CARE why the ETG'S didn't like going over where? What I do remember is that EVERYTIME a 60 got killed in WLA PBG hood, it was done purposely, what, you think them niggas didn't know who their enemies were in their own hood? Me and My whole family grew up and lived in their hood since 1977, I WENT TO SHENANDOAH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL with THEM NIGGAS BACK IN 1981, I REMEMBER MY FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN: SEPT. 1981, I REMEMBER MY KINDERGARTEN TEACHER'S AND CLASSMATES NAMES AND ALL MY TEACHERS AND CLASSMATES NAMES TO THIS DAY, AND LASTLY, I REMEMBER SEEIN' THEM 60's GETTIN' SMOKED PURPOSELY, I REMEMBER WHEN THEM NIGGAS WAS WEARIN' JERRY CURLS, BANGIN' AND SLANGIN', I LIVED ON THE NEXT STREET OVER FROM CORNING ST. ON GARTH AVE, SO YES, MY MEMORY IS "THAT GOOD"! YOU TALKIN' TO A WLA VET THAT LIVED, BREATHED, AND SAW GAME GETTIN' PUT DOWN, THAT'S WHY I DON'T ASK QUESTIONS! NEVERMIND CHEERLEADER! THANKS FOR YOUR INEXPERIENCED INPUT ON MY SIDE OF TOWN THAT YOU KNOW NOTHIN' ABOUT!
No, it's evident that yo offbrand ass is the REAL FRAUD! Nigga, you hate me, my sect, and all the other WLA'S fo nothin', you don't even know why you hate us, you b@@tch ass tricc! It's obvious the WLA'S done worked yo marcc ass so much because you sound like a freakin' victim! Give us a break and get off the BFG'S nuts hatin', and go claim yo "crowdfollowin', lost in the game, cubic zirconia wearin' faggot ass sect" in south l.a. Like I told yo busta ass befo: don't hate me and my homies because we puttin' gangsta game down on marccs like you! I grew up in WLA my whole life, when yo busta ass was an INVITE! I CHOSE to move from PBG hood and start my own hood cuz I don't "take orders from no one, I GIVE ORDERS" you busta ass tricc, but you betta believe them niggas know and respect me cuz I stood my ground when all them other crowdfollowers were gettin' bent over like hoes, turnin'.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 22nd, 2004, 7:24 pm

mangler wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
mangler wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:The reason why mangler is still speakin' up on "ancient history" in WLA is because he knows neither him or his homies have eva had any fame in WLA except for bein' victims of the SMASHDOWN! And mangler, how is it that you know so much about that taggin' motoryard? You must have been in there taggin' because you sho is doin' a whole lot of taggin' on this internet.
I DIDN'T SAY I WENT TO PALMS IN THE MID 80'S YOU SUCCER, I SAID I WENT TO PALMS IN 90-91. I ADMIT THAT MY RIDA ASS SET WASN'T AROUND YET, BUT I SEE YO MARCC ASS HURRIED UP AND CHECCED OUT OR GRADUATED FROM PALMS BEFO THE PBG'S FOUND OUT! BESIDES, NO ONE IN WLA KNEW ABOUT PALMS JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL YET, because EVERYBODY FROM WLA WENT TO LOUIS PASTEUR, MARK TWAIN AND PAUL REVERE, THREE SCHOOLS I SEE YO BUSTA ASS MADE SURE TO AVOID, THAT'S WHY YOU, THE GEERS, AND THE 18's PROBABLY DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM UP THERE. ONE THING IS FO SHO: AINT NONE OF THAT BULL POPPIN' UP AT PALMS OR HAMILTON EITHER, because WE RUNNIN' ALL YOU BUSTA, TRICCC ASS OFFBRANDS UP OUT OF THERE!!!
YOUR A REAL BUSTER. SOUTH CENTRAL NIGGAS WENT TO WEBSTER AND PALMS, THESE SCHOOLS ALWAYS HAD A WLA & SLA GANG PRESENSE U ROOKIE...NIGGA BABY WIMP FROM PBG WENT THERE AND CHECKED OUT QUICK, U CHUMP! ASK BABY WIMP WHAT HAPPEN TO HIS OLDER BROTHER BIG WIMP. LETS KEEP IT REAL ON HERE.
ALL THE REAL WLA RIDAS went to LOUIS PASTEUR, MARK TWAIN, AND PAUL REVERE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS, I could care less about askin' BIG OR BABY WIMP about their experiences because fo all I know, them niggas probably are dead, in jail fo life, or not from PBG anymore!
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 22nd, 2004, 10:11 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:There are many other instances of where 60's were gettin' smoked by the PBG'S WHEN Y'ALL BECAME ENEMIES, THAT NIGGA'S BLOODSTAIN IS STILL ENGRAVED ON THE SIDEWALK ON THE CORNER OF CORNING AND GUTHRIE, AND I'M NOT ONLY REFERRING TO THE WARS OF THE 80'S, BUT THEN AGAIN, I COULD CARE LESS HOW MANY 60'S GOT KILLED BY THE PBG'S BECAUSE I AM NOT FROM PBG, I AM FROM BFGC!
Who the he11 they smoke cause only ONE 60 came up dead over there. Stick to the facts. And bloodstains engraved on the sidewalk for 18 years doesn't count as factual information.
Of course, you and mangler are going to disagree with what I'm talkin' about because I'm speakin' negatively about yours and mangler's hood in RESPONSE TO MANGLER'S HATERISM ABOUT MY HOOD,
I could give a ratz azz about a you and Mangler. But I don't have to result to dissin your hood, cause I ain't never heard of yall. My reply was in reference to your claims of it being a fact that the 60's have never been in Poot Butt hood unless they were recieving a smashing. I'm still waiting to read the FACTS.
I'm on this forum to STATE FACTS ABOUT MYSELF, MY HOMIES, MY HOOD, AND MY SIDE OF TOWN WHERE I GREW UP AT !
^ Thats my point. See thee above. EF A CEE TEE ESS.....FACTS!
Last edited by Anonymous20 on April 22nd, 2004, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 22nd, 2004, 10:46 pm

FACTS:

Pasteur jr. high in the mid80's...Mostly 18st TINY LOCOS/RIMPAUBGS, 1 MID CITY STONER, 1 MARVIN GANGSTA CRIP (well his big brother was a G everyone knew), 2 MANSFIELD HUSTLERS, the rest were LIL BOY GANGSTA CRIP or better known as PLAYBOY GANGSTA CRIP. OH, and 2 30's (one got knocked out by a nobody and left the school, the other just dropped out). OH, and also that was the first time anyone every heard of BY YOUR SELF HUSTLERS. ALL in the mid-80's....not no 90's.

Never was a 60 confrontation there at the school, but there were a few good scraps with r20's, VSLC.

A ton of guys got put outta the school because they either lived in Geer Hood or SchoolYard hood, don't know if they really were from there...just guilty by neighborhood.

Why I put this out, I dunno, maybe someone can argue it.