Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 20th, 2007, 2:51 pm

what area or street or intersections to these niggas hold down, I've been living in palms for the last 8 months and had no idea there was a crip gang around here

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 20th, 2007, 4:48 pm

mr. chill wrote:what area or street or intersections to these niggas hold down, I've been living in palms for the last 8 months and had no idea there was a crip gang around here
My niggaz been holdin' the Palms down foeva my nigga, reason why you ain't seen us around the hood is because we all in jail, doin' stretches, and the faggot ass police is like "arrest on sight" eveytime they see us, but I got some of my partnas on patrol, but all strangerz and offbrands know that's my hood tho....

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 20th, 2007, 4:57 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:
mr. chill wrote:what area or street or intersections to these niggas hold down, I've been living in palms for the last 8 months and had no idea there was a crip gang around here
My niggaz been holdin' the Palms down foeva my nigga, reason why you ain't seen us around the hood is because we all in jail, doin' stretches, and the faggot ass police is like "arrest on sight" eveytime they see us, but I got some of my partnas on patrol, but all strangerz and offbrands know that's my hood tho....
fo sho, I have seen a gang a niggas up at that gas station on motor and palms before, I just never thought anything of it

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 20th, 2007, 5:04 pm

mr. chill wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
fo sho, I have seen a gang a niggas up at that gas station on motor and palms before, I just never thought anything of it
Yep, that's us!!

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 20th, 2007, 5:29 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
Yep, that's us!!
haha, so do yall got specific blocks yall hold down or yall just all over palms

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 21st, 2007, 4:26 pm

mr. chill wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
mr. chill wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
Yep, that's us!!
haha, so do yall got specific blocks yall hold down or yall just all over palms
We be all thru the hood, but like I mentioned, we like ghosts, cuz most of us are locked down and it's not many of us out on the streets, we all on parole and stuff LOL, but we manage to post up tho.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 27th, 2011, 11:35 pm

FUCK YO HOOD, FUCK ALL NAPPS, AND FUCK SISSIES! BEOTCH!, AND THAT'S ON GANGSTAZ!!

quote="Anonymous20"]"WLA PALMS" Palms wrote: YOU DAMN RIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESORT TO DISSIN' MY HOOD BECAUSE I'VE NEVA HEARD OF OR ACKNOWLEGED Y'ALL, AND I DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOU EITHER!

There you go lying again, you can't help it huh brah? How you never heard of something that you keep writing about? lol

Y'ALL HAVE NO FAME IN WLA AND YOU NEVA WILL! DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MESS THAT MANGLER'S MOUTH DONE STARTED

FUC WLA AND FUC YO HOOD TRAMP, that is a FACT, and thats on SIXTIES!

GET THE F**C OFF THIS PAGE NIGGA!

Only one way to get me off, figure it out.[/quote]

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 3rd, 2011, 6:19 pm

You wanna cookie for doing some math smartguy?, yeah, I was around 10 years old when the ETG's and the Sissies stopped coming to the PBG's, I don't care why the ETG's stopped coming, point is, they stopped hangin' out in the PBG's, and the sissies definitely stopped hangin' out because by then, the war between the PBG's and the sissies was under way, and the PBG's were beatin' yo sissy asses on Corning Street before it turned into murder. That sissy that got his head blew off on the corner of Guthrie ave and Corning Street was not an accident, you bitches couldn't handle them ass whippin's then you bustas started comin' thru in that black Chevy Blazer, which the PBG's lit up several times!, you even said yourself it's not a fact that Mangler's homies were never in pbg hood before, so thank you for confirming you extra'd out marks got ran the fuck up off of Corning Street and got booted back to Crenshaw blvd lmao, and yes, every sect in L.A. has been smashed many times over, it's called war, back and forth, somethin' your keyboard warrior ass knows nothing about!, you would rather sit here and argue with me and everybody else, tryin' to tell us about our turfs, and then glorify the sissies like they're almighty, when you know damn well you clowns got plenty of dead homies!!! Lmao!, which makes you look like a cheerleading bitch! No, never YOU, you're the supercrip here! Lmao

Anonymous20 wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:My facts are based on What I saw with my own two eyes nigga,
Aw you hard for that! Now let's do some math......you went to palms 90-91, let's give you 9th grade and 15 years max, that would make you 10 when the so called smashing must have taken place. If your memory is that good .......then you remember why the ETG's didn't like coming over there, lol. And if you call ONE- ACCIDENTAL killing a SMASHING then every set in L.A. has been smashed many times over. If they couldn't handle yall..........nevermind supercrip. It is NOT a fact that Manglers homies were never in PBGC hood before and it is NOT a fact that they were being SMASHED over there. lol. Thanks for the memories though.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 3rd, 2011, 6:53 pm

You fuckin' buster!, the fact you dispute and diss the BFGC is proof you've heard of us before this discussion, when Alonso posted it, you couldn't help and wait to get on here to diss the BFGC

DISSES: Runnin' Sissies, Runnin' Scared's, Roller Skates, KevMARK aka Mangler aka Keyboard Warrior lmao

Territory: South Central L.A./Crenshaw district/Crenshaw blvd, but he claims to know so much about WLA

History: Notorious victims of the 83 Gangsta Crips, as Monster Kody Scott mentioned in his book, victims of the Hoovers, victims of the Bloods, also have a rip list courtesy of the Playboy Gangsta Crips lol

Nearest Rivals: Everywhere, which is why they have a huge R.I.P. list

ENEMIES: Don't add WLA or the BFGC's since you've never heard of us until this dicussion lol

Anonymous20 wrote:
alonso wrote:Has anyone heard of this gang near the PLay Boy Gangster Crips called BLASTING FOOLS GANGSTA CRIP (BFGC).
GOOD QUESTION. If it weren't for this discussion I wouldn't have ever heard of them either. If you need any info on them there is a soldier of long service here with us. WLA is his sect (not sure if that means set or section), so he could probaly help you with other areas over there as well.

DISSES: B!tchass Fools, Burnt out Fools, Buster Fools, Butt Fucks, Baby Faggots

TERRITORY: WLA/PALMS AREA
HISTORY: Vacated PBG Hood
NEAREST RIVALS: Miles away

CLICKS: Rampart Locas
ENEMIES: Don't add 60's because one of their vets never heard of them, so they can't have beef with em.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 3rd, 2011, 7:01 pm

Who's this dude screaming at. Posts over a couple years old. Your timing is off bro

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 5th, 2011, 8:28 pm

Doesn't matter, I'm still replying under the same screename, whereas you have changed your screename damn near 3x's Mangler aka xxx, don't even call yourself xxx, because I've read your other posts, and you sound like the same haters I just mentioned, and you really sound like you don't get any pussy either, so knock off the xxx screename, it doesn't fit you, nothing about you is xxx rated, other than the google info you post!, and you replied on this post about my turf, which shows you are who I think you are! Bitch!!, FUCK SISSIES!! POINT BLANK!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

xxx wrote:Who's this dude screaming at. Posts over a couple years old. Your timing is off bro

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 6th, 2011, 3:13 pm

I'm not from any gang. I live in palm springs.

Your a crazy dude relax buddy the war years are over and your gang missed the war.

Now go take a anger management class.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 8th, 2011, 1:21 pm

Check this out, you internet wannabe gang historian, stay yo punk ass out there in Palm Springs, on the real, you sound like an L.A. reject, like you were on the sidelines, like the funk was too real for you and you ran to Palm Springs, like I said, I've read your other posts, and you sound like a groupie from sissies!, you've NEVER been to war!, I can plainly see that!, you sound like you google ALL of your information, because you sure haven't experienced any of the shit you talk about, MANGLER!, KEYBOARD WARRIOR!, ALL THE WAY FROM PALM SPRINGS! LMAO. NOW GO PUT IN SOME REAL WORK, ON THE STREETS, NOT THE INTERNET, THEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK ABOUT GANGS. LMAO!

xxx wrote:I'm not from any gang. I live in palm springs.

Your a crazy dude relax buddy the war years are over and your gang missed the war.

Now go take a anger management class.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 8th, 2011, 3:29 pm

Look dude I don't want no problems with you are the guys that be blasting on who?

Its kind of bizarre a dude from PALMS is wolfing like he straight outta compton..

Relax my Guy I'm gonna raise my family in palms. One of the lowest crime rates in the city

With no gangs

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 8th, 2011, 4:26 pm

Lmao, you fuckin' buster, don't get me mixed up with Compton, because I in no way, shape, form, or fashion mentioned anything about being affiliated with Compton, MARK, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU GET COMPTON MIXED UP WITH WEST L.A.?, HOW CAN YOU MENTION COMPTON AND WEST L.A. IN THE SAME SENTENCE?, two different parts of town, on the opposites sides of town!, you are gonna raise your family out there in Palm Springs, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GANGS IN PALM SPRINGS!, LMAO, THAT'S WHY YOUR MARK ASS MOVED OUT THERE!, you fat, bitch ass weenie!, better yet, you're not in Palm Springs, you're in Victorville or Adelanto, where all the L.A. rejects move to! LMAO, I know an offbrand buster when I see one, and you fit the description perfectly!, you groupie ass napp lovin' buster!!! WEST L.A. TRAYS PALMSIDE BLASTIN' FOOS GANGSTA CRIPS the 3RDS! LMAO

xxx wrote:Look dude I don't want no problems with you are the guys that be blasting on who?

Its kind of bizarre a dude from PALMS is wolfing like he straight outta compton..

Relax my Guy I'm gonna raise my family in palms. One of the lowest crime rates in the city

With no gangs

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 8th, 2011, 5:20 pm

Dude your from blasting on fools enough said.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 8th, 2011, 6:10 pm

You ain't from nowhere!, you live in Palm Springs, but you profess to know everything about gangs, you know damn well you never gang banged in your life!, you never went to war with anybody, except here on the internet, you've never been to jail, you switched your screename, and all the info you post from this xxx screename is over exaggerated, false, GOOGLED, and extra'd, your name is Mangler, who is a sissy groupie, and you sound just like him because you are him!, like I said, I've read your other posts on other forums, and you are a sissy groupie, you glorify them like a cheerleading bitch! Lmao!, your reputation here on the internet is tarnished!, because it's the only rep you have!, which is sad, you sure don't have a rep in the streets!, and that's a fact! What do you call that?, a bitch ass weenie!, straight up! NUFF SAID ON THAT! 3rds!! LMAO

xxx wrote:Dude your from blasting on fools enough said.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 9th, 2011, 11:31 am

Your from palms homie if that ain't water down what is?

U claim some shit that no one has ever heard of turn poo butt already.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 9th, 2011, 3:48 pm

Shut up you bitch made, napp lovin' buster, turn sissies already and stop riding their coattails you bitch ass groupie!, you are watered down for the simple fact you don't bang, you ain't never banged in your life!, you've never been to jail, or nothin'!, you keyboard warrior you!, you keyboard gangsta you!, lmao, plenty of muthafuckas know what it is, INCLUDING YOU!, that's why you're here, on this specific forum, you've been here on this forum, and other forums, runnin' your faggot, big lipped mouth about us!, changin' your faggot ass screename you bitch made buster, you sound like we victimized you before!, lmao, like we ran thru your pockets, or slapped yo napp ass up somewhere lmao, you groupie ass faggot lmao, you look like a bitch with all this hate!, stuff a dick in yo mouth already! Lmao

xxx wrote:Your from palms homie if that ain't water down what is?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 9th, 2011, 3:54 pm

And another thang you bitch ass groupie, if nobody ever heard of us, then Alonso would not have posted this forum about us, asking questions about us!, but it's funny nobody has ever heard of you in them streets, or the penitentiary, we've only hear of you here on the internet! Keyboard gangsta!, lmao, you sucker!

xxx wrote:Your from palms homie if that ain't water down what is?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 9th, 2011, 8:40 pm

Check this out my man no extras.

I got bused to palms back in the days before your fantasy crew existed.

I lived in palms with my bitch for tramp years not to long ago.

I never seen no gang activity no Crip niggas no where no movin no nothing. No yellow tape no hanging no banging no nothing so who are you niggas blasting on where y'all niggas be at what blocks? Tucked behind some apt bldging? That ain't being turnt up bro.

Knock this shit off with this fantasy gang you trying to promote. palms is a family oriented community one of the lowest crime rates in the city that means water downed.

This blasting and bed rock shit is for the birds you know my nigga your little Mickey mouse crew ain't movin nothing.

Y'all niggas is better off turning poo butt or Mansfield make it official dude quit playing with this shit.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 9th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Check this out you undercover, bitch ass weenie, you and your bitch were hiding in the house, and you were definitely undercover with this napp ass sissy shit, that you're not even from, like I said, stop riding their coattails and go get put on, go put in some work on the streets, NOT ON THE INTERNET, and make that official!, you napp lovin' buster!, when you went to Palms, you were not bangin' at all!, keep that real you bitch ass weenie!, I went to Palms too, back in 1990-91, before I went to Palms, I went to Paul Revere Junior High, back in 88-89, and the two sissies that were up there got rushed the fuck up out the school, no extras on that!, if you did stay in the Palms, you were runnin' from the sissies because yo bitch ass got rushed up off the block, you couldn't make the cut, so they rushed you off the block!, I've done time for this shit, and my tiny locs are doin' life sentences for turnin' this shit up!, you are an undercover, hatin', coattail ridin' buster, hidin' in them cuts, but then again, naw, you ran to Palm Springs, or better yet, Victorville or Adelanto!, lmao, you never moved nothin' but your big lipped mouth, and you still runnin' yo coward, bitch ass mouth all the way from the I.E. lmao, you fuckin' buster!, YOU INTERNET GANGSTER!, YOU INTERNET NAPPHOOKA, LMAO, you sound like that bitch ass nigga who told me years ago he didn't like my homies because we were runnin' the block, holdin' it down, while yo bitch ass was hiding in your grandmother's house on Canfield ave!, you never had the heart to approach us with that bull, because you know yo sissy, napp lovin' ass would have got stomped out! ENUFF SAID! YOU BITCH ASS BUSTER!! LMAO! YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, STOP TALKIN' SHIT FROM BEHIND A COMPUTER, GO JOIN A REAL GANG, AND MEET US IN THE STREETS! BITCH! YOU TURNT DOWN, WATERED DOWN, INTERNET BANGIN' BUSTER!, GO DO SOME JAIL TIME!, WEENIE!! THEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK ABOUT L.A. GANGS!, YOU KEYBOARD WARRIOR ASS MARK!! LMAO!!! 3RDS'!!!!

xxx wrote:Check this out my man no extras.

I got bused to palms back in the days before your fantasy crew existed.

I lived in palms with my bitch for tramp years not to long ago.

I never seen no gang activity no Crip niggas no where no movin no nothing. No yellow tape no hanging no banging no nothing so who are you niggas blasting on where y'all niggas be at what blocks? Tucked behind some apt bldging? That ain't being turnt up bro.

Knock this shit off with this fantasy gang you trying to promote. palms is a family oriented community one of the lowest crime rates in the city that means water downed.

This blasting and bed rock shit is for the birds you know my nigga your little Mickey mouse crew ain't movin nothing.

Y'all niggas is better off turning poo butt or Mansfield make it official dude quit playing with this shit.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 10th, 2011, 8:35 am

Look dude I apologize I ruffled your feathers I really don't want no problems with the notorious blasting on fools.

When I went to palms it was a Geer Gang and Eighteen street school.
Wasn't no gangstas moving at Palms and sure wasn't no dudes claiming to be blasting.

The palms area was never a gang neighborhood that's why niggas from LA were bused to Palms because the neighborhood and school was Great! They don't bused folks to fucked up neighborhoods and schools .

The only thing palms was known for was that graffiti yard they called the motor yard.

So knock off the extras on palms and except the fact that even Santa Monica Grave Yards are more turnt up then you over hype grafitti crew BFA.

Lets Move on now Third!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 10th, 2011, 10:34 am

Look you buster ass sissy groupie, stop talkin' about 25, almost 30 years ago!, as time progresses, things change, when I went to Palms in 1990-91, there were no Queers up there, and 2 pbg's were there, the 18's are everywhere, so kill that noise, Paul Revere was also considered a "great" school as you call it, because it was right in the middle of Brentwood, around the corner from O.J. Simpson's mansion, that school, as well as Palms, was intended for them middle class/rich surfer white kids, but like you said, everybody from the inner city/ghetto got bussed to these schools, yo bitch ass homeboys got rushed up out of Paul Revere by the PBG's, Bysh's, MVP's, and WWH's, knock that shit off, when I went to Palms in 1990, there definitely were no sissy's there!, so you knock off the extra's with the sissy groupie talk, you keyboard warrior, and stop lyin' because you know damn well you didn't go to school nowhere on the westside, yo bitch ass was at Horace Mann!, buster!, stop googling your info you clown, you probably always lived out there in Palm Springs lmao, so how the fuck can you tell me about L.A. gangs or schools?, MARK!, you sound like a gang groupie, you read all of your information out of AllNapp magazine lmao, move on you napp lovin' ass groupie!!!, and get yo bitch ass off this forum about my turf! VICTIM! LMAO....

xxx wrote:Look dude I apologize I ruffled your feathers I really don't want no problems with the notorious blasting on fools.

When I went to palms it was a Geer Gang and Eighteen street school.
Wasn't no gangstas moving at Palms and sure wasn't no dudes claiming to be blasting.

The palms area was never a gang neighborhood that's why niggas from LA were bused to Palms because the neighborhood and school was Great! They don't bused folks to #%@& up neighborhoods and schools .

The only thing palms was known for was that graffiti yard they called the motor yard.

So knock off the extras on palms and except the fact that even Santa Monica Grave Yards are more turnt up then you over hype grafitti crew BFA.

Lets Move on now Third!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 11th, 2011, 9:43 am

I'm not gonna kept going back and forth with you dude. Lets just make a west LA pecking order and call it a wrap.

-venice shorelines
- playboys
-mansfields
-west blvds
-marvins
-geer gangs
-school yards
-by yo selves
-grave yards
-bed rocks
-blasting on who?

And this is the west la totem pole.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 11th, 2011, 2:42 pm

Look buster, you have no right to speak up on West L.A., your square, internet bangin', sissy cheerleadin' groupie ass does not bang, and you don't have membership to any gang, go get put on sissies, put in some real on the streets, not on this here internet, then you can tell me about gangs you groupie ass buster, the West blvd's, Venice Sho-lines, and SchoolYards are not even West L.A., the West blvd's are considered West Adams, or Southwest L.A., they bang the 2x's card, and they are enemies of the West L.A. trays, the Venice Sho-lines are all the way from the beach, and represent the beach,OR FARWEST AS THEY CALL IT, the city of Venice, they also bang the 2x's card, and are enemies to all West L.A. trays, the GraveYards are all the way in the city of Santa Monica, which is not West L.A., even though they bang the Tray, the city of Santa Monica is not West L.A., Santa Monica is it's own city, and how the fuck you gon put the Venice Sho-lines at the top of the list when like I said, they are in the city of Venice, and enemies of the West L.A. trays?, shut yo bitch ass up, you google/AllNapp reading buster!!, on the real, that just goes to show me what kind of non affiliate, gang groupie ass bitch you are!! Lmao, my tiny locs are doin' life sentences for all the work they put in, a couple of my tiny locs have been shot for this issue, we were and still are West L.A.'s most hated for a reason!, we lived up to that Blastin' Foos name, as my tiny locs and some of my fellow G homie's prison sentences reflect!!!, you bitch ass mark, while you're sittin' behind a computer feedin' off of other nigga's info, you bitch made buster! LMAO...

MANGLER AKA XXX= INTERNET GANGSTER, KEYBOARD WARRIOR, SIX-0 GROUPIE

HISTORY= NEVER BANGED IN HIS LIFE, BEEN A BITCH ASS WEENIE HIS WHOLE LIFE, READS ALLNAP MAGAZINE, MASTURBATES TO ONLINE PORN LIKE A TYPICAL LOSER, GETS HIS INFO FROM OTHER NIGGAS AND GOOGLE LIKE IT' S FACT, HAS NEVER BEEN IN A FISTFIGHT, HAS NEVER PULLED A TRIGGER, NEVER DONE TIME= BITCH ASS WEENIE=FAG LMAO

GANG AFFILIATIONS=NONE! SIX-O GROUPIE/HOODRAT

Knock off your extra's you buster!! Go join a real gang, you 2011 Keyboard gangster! Lmao....
xxx wrote:I'm not gonna kept going back and forth with you dude. Lets just make a west LA pecking order and call it a wrap.

-venice shorelines
- playboys
-mansfields
-west blvds
-marvins
-geer gangs
-school yards
-by yo selves
-grave yards
-bed rocks
-blasting on who?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 11th, 2011, 2:47 pm

Another thing too, the Queers are nowhere around anymore, the West L.A. 3rd's and the 18's killed the majority of them off, as well as the 18's settin' up shop and taking over their hoodK, lmao, you lamo, homo! Lmao, go read AllNap magazine some more, and tell me more lies so I can clown yo bitch ass some more! Lmao hahahahahahaha

xxx wrote:I'm not gonna kept going back and forth with you dude. Lets just make a west LA pecking order and call it a wrap.

-venice shorelines
- playboys
-mansfields
-west blvds
-marvins
-geer gangs
-school yards
-by yo selves
-grave yards
-bed rocks
-blasting on who?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 11th, 2011, 4:59 pm

On the real sucker cuzz, you sound like a hateful groupie with a personal vendetta against us!, you sound like one of my rejects, who couldn't make my cut, the type of punk who was afraid everytime you came to the meetings every saturday, because every saturday was proving grounds for busters like you, and you failed miserably!!, you sound like a victim, like we robbed your bitch, napp lovin' ass, or slapped you up or something! Give it a rest groupie!, go suck some six-0 dick and shut the fuck up already, and stop talkin' about HISTORY that has long been forgotten!, STOP LIVING IN THE PAST, AND STOP GETTING MAD ABOUT HISTORY YOU HAD NO PART OF!!! Lmao! West L.A. 3rd's, Blastin' Foos Gangsta Crip the 3rd's! SINCE 1993!!! WHERE WERE YOU AT IN 93? IN THE HOUSE, WATCHING THIS GANG BANG SHIT PLAY OUT ON THE NEWS! MARK!!! LMAO HHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-venice shorelines
- playboys
-mansfields
-west blvds
-marvins
-geer gangs
-school yards
-by yo selves
-grave yards
-bed rocks
-blasting on who?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 11th, 2011, 5:48 pm

LOL@1993

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 11th, 2011, 6:03 pm

LMAO at non affiliates, gang bang groupies like you! WHO HAVE NO HISTORY!, OR NO REPUTATION ON THE STREETS OR THE PENETENTIARY!, BUSTER!, LMAO!, the only years are mention are damn near 30 years ago, and you still were on the sidelines! FAG! LMAO, shut yo bitch ass up you keyboard clown!!

xxx wrote:LOL@1993

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 11th, 2011, 7:28 pm

There was peace treaty from 92-93 bro.

The real gang wars ended in 1992.

Have y'all seen that movie GLADIATORS when the emperor's son came running up to the battle field afterthe war was over?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 11th, 2011, 7:49 pm

That's your problem you clown, you watch too much tv!, don't tell me about no fuckin' peace treaty, because for the most part, there was no peace!, niggas were still at war, it only calmed down ONLY FOR A SECOND!, the Harlem 30's were on Garth Ave with the PBG's, talkin' about they weren't with the peace treaty, the Hoovers nor did any damus peace treat with any napps!, you and yo turnt down, bitch ass homies stopped comin' to West L.A. well before the peace treaty anyway, so shut your groupie ass up!, niggas were still shooting at each other, like I said, you were in the house, watchin' everything from the sidelines like the cheerleading clown you are, you had no part in the peace treaty, why?, because you don't bang!, and you never have banged!, lmao, now go quote me another clip from another movie, while I sip on this Corona and laugh at you!, you bitch ass mark!! Lmao!!!...

xxx wrote:There was peace treaty from 92-93 bro.

The real gang wars ended in 1992.

Have y'all seen that movie GLADIATORS when the emperor's son came running up to the battle field afterthe war was over?