University Gardens by the University of Southern California

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

University Gardens by the University of Southern California

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » April 27th, 2004, 4:05 pm

i got a homie who moved over to university gardens over on jefferson by usc, he swear its all bad and shit and is the projects and shit. Everyone else I talk to say college students live there and its nice and got white people there. Whats the deal with it ova there, is it bad up there with the brims and shit or is homie lien

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne

Re: University Gardens?

Unread post by L Grindin » May 5th, 2004, 11:31 am

He's probably not lying. University Gardens is on the southwest corner of Jefferson and Vermont, and is where the FTB's are. On the northeast corner of Jefferson and Vermont, USC owns some apartment buildings, used by students, and that's where a lot of white students live.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » May 5th, 2004, 11:52 am

my homey goes to USC and lives in those aprtments on the northeast part of jefferson and vermont, I went to the meat market at the corner and saw some rollin 30s crips there no FTBs in sight but im sure they round there cause he said he has seen them before

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » May 5th, 2004, 11:54 am

yeah, USC is in the middle of all kinds of hoods. You go too far off campus in any direction and you will be in someones shi-.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: University Gardens by the University of Southern California

Unread post by alexalonso » December 7th, 2020, 2:55 am

MIDTOWN SB wrote:
April 27th, 2004, 4:05 pm
i got a homie who moved over to university gardens over on jefferson by usc, he swear its all bad and shit and is the projects and shit. Everyone else I talk to say college students live there and its nice and got white people there. Whats the deal with it ova there, is it bad up there with the brims and shit or is homie lien
The University Gardens are private apartments right across from USC, I interviewed Lady Scrap from Fruit town in there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYNtB_SxVow

I also interview other Fruit Town Brims in there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtUhpdv5JkA