tHE MOST KNOWN PIRU SET

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

tHE MOST KNOWN PIRU SET

Unread post by relo » October 25th, 2007, 8:36 pm

WHAT PIRU SET U KNOW THAT EVERYWHERE U GO U SEE ONE OF THEM IN A CITY OR STATE. EVERYWHERE I GO AND DIFF PLACES I MEET A TREETOP PIRU. TO ME I FEEL LIKE TREETOP PIRU IS THE MOST KNOW SET IN U.S. FOR PIRUS

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: tHE MOST KNOWN PIRU SET

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 25th, 2007, 8:49 pm

relo wrote:WHAT PIRU SET U KNOW THAT EVERYWHERE U GO U SEE ONE OF THEM IN A CITY OR STATE. EVERYWHERE I GO AND DIFF PLACES I MEET A TREETOP PIRU. TO ME I FEEL LIKE TREETOP PIRU IS THE MOST KNOW SET IN U.S. FOR PIRUS
CEDAR BLOCK PIRU BLOOD, MOST NOTORIOUS GANG IN THE WORLD... CEDAR GANG OR DONT BANG..

Sorry... just had to spit that out, couldn't resist.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » October 25th, 2007, 9:08 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
relo wrote:WHAT PIRU SET U KNOW THAT EVERYWHERE U GO U SEE ONE OF THEM IN A CITY OR STATE. EVERYWHERE I GO AND DIFF PLACES I MEET A TREETOP PIRU. TO ME I FEEL LIKE TREETOP PIRU IS THE MOST KNOW SET IN U.S. FOR PIRUS
CEDAR BLOCK PIRU BLOOD, MOST NOTORIOUS GANG IN THE WORLD... CEDAR GANG OR DONT BANG..

the sad thing is that there a probly more people reppin cedar block in the world then any other piru gang, lol

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 25th, 2007, 9:53 pm

i didnt even know about piru until game said some shit bout it.....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 26th, 2007, 2:56 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:

YEAH ITS PROBABLY SOME PEOPLE THAT REALLY THINK THAT AROUND THE COUNTRY BECAUSE OF GAME.

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 26th, 2007, 12:50 pm

DUDE I NEVA HEARD OF CEDAR BLOCCK PIRU UNTIL GAME SAID SOMETHIN THEN I LOOK INTO AND IT A ACTUAL SET. ON THE WESTSIDE OF COMPTON BUT I DONT THINK IT MIGRATED ACROSS THE U.S.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » October 26th, 2007, 3:41 pm

LOL TRUE I NEVA HEARD OF CEDAR BLOCK UNTIL GAME CAME OUT.. BUT I'D SAY E/S MOB PIRU IS the MOST I SEEN... LOL EVEN the FAKE ONES

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 26th, 2007, 10:17 pm

yea i know i didnt know shit until game came out bout cedar blocc.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 27th, 2007, 12:02 pm

lolol cedar probably 5 deep lolol maybe more now cause of that gaym dvd
but they had ridaz lil motor was one

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 27th, 2007, 10:49 pm

I DONT SEE HOW CEDAR BLOCC PIRU MIGRATED ACROSS THE U.S. BUT NEVA KNOW IT COULD BE SOME OGS. WHO DID THAT. I UNDERSTAND LIKE MY SET W.S.P. OR TREETOP OR ELM ST. OR LIMEHOOD OR FRUIT TOWN RUS OR BOUNTY HUNTERS OR BLACKSTONES I MEAN THEM SETS ARE DEEP ASS HELL.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » October 30th, 2007, 6:46 am

my opimion from what i've seen throught out the midwest, and South

1.West Side Piru(errrrrrwhere u go u got niggaas hollin this out
2.East Side Piru(what city doesnt have a gang reppin this)
3.456 Island Piru(str8 soldiers who dont really get talked about on this board, but continue to migrate and put soldiers on game from city to city)
4.Tree Top Piru

I know yall said pirus, but niggas need to give it up for 77 Block IFG, and 54VNG...str8 riders..i met one of the IFG's from Cali, that put the homeys dup on game in the town.

54VNG's OG from Cali was executed by the State of Oklahoma in 2003 for a drug-related murder back in 1989..that's how long these niggas been in my town.

4min...

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » October 30th, 2007, 9:15 am

A sleeper for the Ru's would be the Skyline Pirus.....Well known in the midwest and south

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 30th, 2007, 11:06 am

YEA U RIGHT WE GOT SKYLINE RUS DOWN HERE. NOT SURE BOUT THAT 465 RUS. NEVA HEARD OF THAT BUT I USUALLY HEAR TREETOP EVERYWHERE.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 31st, 2007, 11:40 am

like u hear dj quik everywere

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 31st, 2007, 2:37 pm

haha hell yea but i do hear bout pstones treetop rus bounty hunters and wsp that the most i hear

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 1st, 2007, 2:16 pm

yea we got some Bounty Hunters..Pstones, used to basically run a high school out here in OKC..them 54vng, and ESPG..

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » November 2nd, 2007, 3:17 am

The most known set. Hmmmmm. I wonder why you want to know the most "known" as if that even means anything. Why do you look through your gangster rap CDs and see which Piru set is rapped about the most, and there is you answer. If I remember there was a rapper that talked about Tree Top, right?

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » November 13th, 2007, 9:07 pm

YEA DJ QUIK THAT THE ONLY RAPPER I KNOW AND EVER HEARD THAT SAY ANYTHING BOUT TREETOP BUT ONLY THEN THAT I HEAR TREETOP ALOT AND PSTONES.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » November 15th, 2007, 12:57 am

From what my Samoan homie had to say Hawthorne Piru Gang was well known in the South Bay Area back in the days. They had beef with alot of gangs in that area.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » November 16th, 2007, 3:55 am

most known is MOB PIRU

THEN U GOT TREE TOP AND WEST SIDE PIRU.........IF YOUNG HOOTIE BLOW UP THEN IT WILL BE WEST SIDE PIRU FIRST

THINK ABOUT IT

LINCOLN PARK IS WELL KNOWN BECAUSE OF MITCHY SLICK

CEDAR PARK PIRU AND THE GAME..........HMMMM thaTS STILL A TOUGH ONE BECAUSE HE DONT BE PUSHIN THAT LIKE THAT NO MORE

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » November 18th, 2007, 10:32 pm

probably because he blew up and everybody know what he rep. now i think the most known false flaggin set probably be uptown blood or wateva lil wayne say he so called claim. since he big now

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » November 21st, 2007, 7:35 pm

I would say WSP is the most well known and I believe the OG's. But Skylines are known as ESP's in SD. And I've seen a lot of those listed in other states and cities, So it's between those two. Trre top has a hood in flordia and the midwest. Damn Skyline is known in other states or has other hoods? That's crazy.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 21st, 2007, 9:49 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I would say WSP is the most well known and I believe the OG's. But Skylines are known as ESP's in SD. And I've seen a lot of those listed in other states and cities, So it's between those two. Trre top has a hood in flordia and the midwest. Damn Skyline is known in other states or has other hoods? That's crazy.

yea, its a trip actually, its crazy how a lot of the sets outside of california are and were actually started by california locs/dawgs that went out state for drug business... bloods/crips just spread like a virus, and its unstoppable, raymond was right talkin bout "in 20 years this mess is gonna be huge"

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » November 25th, 2007, 8:57 pm

YEA IT IS BIG ESPECIALLY DOWN HERE GANGS AND NATIONS IS SERIOUS DOWN HERE.

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Unread post by doobeez » December 27th, 2007, 1:49 pm

alexalonso wrote:
The most known set. Hmmmmm. I wonder why you want to know the most "known" as if that even means anything. Why do you look through your gangster rap CDs and see which Piru set is rapped about the most, and there is you answer. If I remember there was a rapper that talked about Tree Top, right?

:lol: :lol:

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » December 31st, 2007, 2:00 pm

Since Im not from LA and Im qualified to speak on Jersey, Philly & Wilmington DE lel me add my 2 cents and that would be ES Mob, WS Piru, TTP

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » March 20th, 2008, 8:51 am

Around here Treetop is the only piru set in hoods....u might have a few niggaz claimin otha sets.....but not like treetop....