who was the first to turn up the heat(gunplay)

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: who was the first to turn up the heat(gunplay)

Unread post by Manso » March 4th, 2009, 11:40 am

bgcasper wrote:now where u from in compton lil bitchass hater ????
Ah cuh shut the fucc up u lil fuccin asian faggot yo bitch ass already got exposed years ago on here. I already saw yo lil faggot ass myspace too. Fucc all you lil french faggots cuh. You just like that TMZ faggot for Compton reporting 10,000miles away is weak ass france. And why u care anyways where I'm from in the city? You aint from here and aint nobody know yo bitch ass.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » March 5th, 2009, 2:17 am

lol

saltyone
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by saltyone » August 14th, 2010, 6:34 pm

Where ya'll get this nonsense from?
AllhoodPublications wrote:They went to Freemont because they lived in L.A. at the time.

Mack Thomas Big Honucho and so on originated out of the 118's..

They weren't in Compton yet!

saltyone

Unread post by saltyone » August 14th, 2010, 6:44 pm

Ok this is just funny - where ya'll get this stuff from. All I'm saying is check your sources and ask the deeper questions. This is how street legends become a joke.
bgcasper wrote:very interesting historycal post from kevin ..me from what i heard im talkin about compton it was the original compton crips meaning people from the circle at freamont hi who was part of the originals around raymond waaay before tookie and all that west side thang ...heard that the crips from compton did rob a military base and after that... mostly m1 rifles semi auto was used on various ocations by the og crips from the city of compton that was beginin of 70's nobody ever heard about that ???names like compton sam were ringing around that story of the army base robery i think it was the 70's sum

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 27th, 2010, 6:27 am

some of them was from 118 mad dog was 118 but sam was from farm salty was from grandees and roscoe was from the ville ... its pure compton in my book ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 27th, 2010, 6:29 am

back then gang had less numbers and covered huge ground if u wanna map the original grandees u have to include most west compton in your map

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 27th, 2010, 6:34 am

saltyone wrote:Where ya'll get this nonsense from?
AllhoodPublications wrote:They went to Freemont because they lived in L.A. at the time.

lol mack salty sam was from compton .......... what makes u think they from 118 bcause of that og interview ...the grandees are original crips and they are from compton period u like it or not thats a fact ....smacks and westside fox that later became crips wasnt even blue raggin cause it was a brim thang back than in west south central from harvard to next to your h60d it was brimland when the grandees was alraedy cripppin' later on yall had a major part of that movement but that wasn't the topic ....acording to me original grandees are the og m1 gunnerz ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 27th, 2010, 6:41 am

what gang can brag about robbin a military base in the 70's ...???? the grandees did it ....not a leather coats im talkin about a military base ....thats WHY COMPTON IS ON EVERYBODY 'S MOUTH

saltyone

Unread post by saltyone » October 28th, 2010, 2:06 pm

bgcasper wrote:

lol mack salty sam was from compton .......... what makes u think they from 118 bcause of that og interview ...the grandees are original crips and they are from compton period u like it or not thats a fact ....smacks and westside fox that later became crips wasnt even blue raggin cause it was a brim thang back than in west south central from harvard to next to your h60d it was brimland when the grandees was alraedy cripppin' later on yall had a major part of that movement but that wasn't the topic ....acording to me original grandees are the og m1 gunnerz ....
Salty, Head Hauncho, Frosty, Ning, MovieStar, PeeWee, Mr. X, TooSweet, King Rat, Old Man, Mack, Fish, Bay Rob, LIght Bulb, Vamp, Duck, Dinosaur, Wood Rat, Bitter Dog, King Rat, Bruno, Donnie Boy, lil man, Black Joe... all Grandee! OG first meant... Original Grandee!

saltyone

Unread post by saltyone » October 28th, 2010, 2:09 pm

Back to the army base post... can't call out no names, don't roll like that but I will say is was not Sam....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Unread post by alexalonso » October 28th, 2010, 5:36 pm

saltyone wrote:

Back to the army base post... can't call out no names, don't roll like that but I will say is was not Sam....
I would like to meet with an OG Grandee to do an interview for the website.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » November 5th, 2010, 4:35 am

...what i really mean by this question is who was the first hood to really use guns as a means of everyday business....i heard it was the hoovers and thats why they got so large and have so many enimies.... i also heard the sixties but on the other hand some say they gained alot of their power through the drug trade....but this is all hear say i want an opinion from someone who was around at the time......there was a point where people didnt carry guns that much then all of a sudden everybody started holdin....when we use to go out there was always at least one strap present thats if everybody didnt have one but that was in the 90s by then everybody was like that.....was it the 83z 60z or hoover or did everbody just start doin it at once.....

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » November 5th, 2010, 4:43 am

spadeloc wrote:...what i really mean by this question is who was the first hood to really use guns as a means of everyday business....i heard it was the hoovers and thats why they got so large and have so many enimies.... i also heard the sixties but on the other hand some say they gained alot of their power through the drug trade....but this is all hear say i want an opinion from someone who was around at the time......there was a point where people didnt carry guns that much then all of a sudden everybody started holdin....when we use to go out there was always at least one strap present thats if everybody didnt have one but that was in the 90s by then everybody was like that.....was it the 83z 60z or hoover or did everbody just start doin it at once.....
never mind i guess i didnt read early enough in my own topic cuzz before the arguing started AllHood gave some pretty good info...guess i should read a little closer next time....thanx all hood

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » November 30th, 2012, 4:14 pm

It's really hard to say who start shooting first but more than likely it was one of the non crips sets (Bloods) at the time due to being outnumbered.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » November 30th, 2012, 4:21 pm

In December of 1972 Fred aka Country from LA Brims was shot and killed by the Crips before the Bloods ever shot and killed a Crip. The Brims responded to the Crips, certainly did not start the conflict. The Crips were already hating the Brims because they would not become part of the grow Crip identity that the Hoovers, West Side, Compton and other joined. The Brims basically said, "we cool"

saltyone

Unread post by saltyone » December 10th, 2013, 6:52 pm

spadeloc wrote:...what i really mean by this question is who was the first hood to really use guns as a means of everyday business....i heard it was the hoovers and thats why they got so large and have so many enimies.... i also heard the sixties but on the other hand some say they gained alot of their power through the drug trade....but this is all hear say i want an opinion from someone who was around at the time......there was a point where people didnt carry guns that much then all of a sudden everybody started holdin....when we use to go out there was always at least one strap present thats if everybody didnt have one but that was in the 90s by then everybody was like that.....was it the 83z 60z or hoover or did everbody just start doin it at once.....

The police

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by comptonblockz » December 14th, 2013, 1:42 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
dubts wrote:ETG and RSC in 74? wtf?

how many East Side Crips have you talked to? seems like barefoot pookie seems to be your source again and again, your getting a west side biased viewpoint, how many grandees have you come across? original pirus? original east side crips?
Pookie is a source, but he's not my source. No, I haven't talk to any Grandees, but the Grandees came around 72. And they consider themselves West side anyway. Their demographics aren't the same as L.A.

I do have a newspaper clippings of the Grandees and Piru smoking each other, but that was like summer 73. By mid 73 the Fig Boys and Chain Gang were defunct.

I have also talked to a gang of Original East Side 118, and q102, thats where Little James and Mack Thomas originally came from. I also talked with a G Nutty Block. But as i said, don't rely on my info; i wasn't there. Its just my opinion.
Always thought Mack was born and raised in Compton.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 15th, 2013, 10:06 pm

comptonblockz wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:
dubts wrote:ETG and RSC in 74? wtf?

how many East Side Crips have you talked to? seems like barefoot pookie seems to be your source again and again, your getting a west side biased viewpoint, how many grandees have you come across? original pirus? original east side crips?
Pookie is a source, but he's not my source. No, I haven't talk to any Grandees, but the Grandees came around 72. And they consider themselves West side anyway. Their demographics aren't the same as L.A.

I do have a newspaper clippings of the Grandees and Piru smoking each other, but that was like summer 73. By mid 73 the Fig Boys and Chain Gang were defunct.

I have also talked to a gang of Original East Side 118, and q102, thats where Little James and Mack Thomas originally came from. I also talked with a G Nutty Block. But as i said, don't rely on my info; i wasn't there. Its just my opinion.
Always thought Mack was born and raised in Compton.
yeah i though the same to my knolege he was from richmond farms well noaday fdcc hood mack thomas as one of the first to hit the pen when they robbed the military base mack was locked
also he from farm but was in school in freemont at one point ...i want to clearafie things about compton og crips yes nhcc mit town spook town ect was one of the first but ss atlantic drive swamps and grandees was tight and was part of the first compton crip hood all the BS about adc being ruz and turned crips mid 80's is some BS they got butler kelly atlantic twisted

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 5th, 2018, 8:18 pm

[quote="AllhoodPublications"][quote="bgcasper"]im just thinking about a point ...[b]u said 73 [/b]was the formation of the grandees ???? ...sum came from compton and [b]that was before 73[/b]... the first crip faction that broke out of the original gang at freemont and [b]that was before 73[/b].... the question is [b]are u sure that the grandees started in 73[/b] ??[/quote]

You said 73', not me!

You are the Compton Historian, ask your gee's. Oh, thats right, US Piru was in your hood in 73.

Were the Bishops near your hood too?

What about Mo-Town Crips, when yall start that?

When did Bob Simmons leave Banning and set up in Compton?

Who hung out at the Red House?

Thats where your compton Gee's come from homie.. Raymond, Tookie, Mack Thomas, Buddha, Barefoot Pookie, Donald Norwood, Mr. 'X', frosty, Little james, Red Dog etc. Those dudes were banging Crip before Compton. It started with Boothill and the Grandees. And yes, it was before 73 after Bob Simmons home opened and after the West Side Crips joined forces with the East.[/quote]
first kev mac deserv props for bringin light to all that no doubt !!!now !!!! from what i heard us piru never existed it was us boys and wonder how they could be flamed up bloods in the 70's thats in all those tanas imagination if us boys was claimin bloods in 73 they the ooooooooogggg blood gang before anybody even piru was not bloods in 73 maybe still crippin ... but it aint so if u wanna go there bishops were also there at that time around duccy hood but they also wasnt no bloods ...also melle mell stated us boys they was started in wilson park by og benson jones devil from atlatantic drive and few others not mentioned yet ... and few years after their formation turned against pirus over a mid town crips now when u listen to internet haters south was a flamin piru blood gang but it doesnt even add up with hystorical facts like there was no flamin blood at that time ...the bishops in the hub wasnt even flamed and clamin blood on top of all that tookie was in atlantic converting that part of town to crippin'.... mo town is mid and oak joined its two hoods but there i also have a question how come if they created tana with oak and mid town how come there was oak park compton crips still untill the 90's active ?there was no mid town crips after tanas got started but oak park had some member still claimin that would have been a good question ....who hung out at the red house ..that question is all answered in tookies shit and also kev mac interviews brang a gang of infos !!!!and the little devils they the og gang in grandees thanks to kev mac video were i got a gang info from lets be honest 1mn

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » June 29th, 2018, 1:49 pm

I heard it was White Fence that did the first drive by ever in Los Angeles