Pasadena Raymond Crip turf

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Pasadena Raymond Crip turf

Unread post by alexalonso » February 8th, 2011, 6:26 pm

I have been to Raymond Ave in Pasadena many times buy find it to be a phantom hood. Where are they located? Never see any, no graffiti, no hit-ups, tags. What are their streets?
Attachments
pasa_area.jpg
Pasadena, Northwest area
pasa_area.jpg (48.21 KiB) Viewed 15415 times

jboogie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Pasadena Raymond Crip turf

Unread post by jboogie » February 10th, 2011, 2:42 am

I got a cousin in Pasadena and when I visit from time to time I usually only see dudes flamed up myself. But according to this article the Raymond's in Pasadena started on Esther Street and Raymond Ave (but who knows if they still have a presence there). Here's the article that says that, it specifically mentions those streets at about the last quarter of the article.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci ... source=pkg

cloc10203x
What city do you live in now?: pasadena

Unread post by cloc10203x » February 8th, 2017, 3:13 pm

alonzo we have never left we are still around...are motto is we would ratha have 20 riders than a hundred bustas like the liccs...esther and raymond is stilll the hkood that are main blocc are original hood...we have a couple turfs within pasadena and are enemies kno where we are at and we still aint lost a homie in 10 yrs...come feature us on streetgangs baby kill Pasadena Raymonds10203x gang

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 14th, 2017, 5:15 am

cloc10203x wrote:alonzo we have never left we are still around...are motto is we would ratha have 20 riders than a hundred bustas like the liccs...esther and raymond is stilll the hkood that are main blocc are original hood...we have a couple turfs within pasadena and are enemies kno where we are at and we still aint lost a homie in 10 yrs...come feature us on streetgangs baby kill Pasadena Raymonds10203x gang
Hit me up. Email me or DM me on instagram at: http://www.instagram.com/street_gangs

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » February 18th, 2017, 2:35 am

What year did they start claiming/banging Raymonds out there?

BPG187
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Ad

Unread post by BPG187 » January 17th, 2019, 8:04 pm

They ain’t around no more , I seen like 3 smoked out foo’s kicking it next to Villa boys hood in dena though yelling out Raymond’s . I always see them in that area kicking it on a sofa lmfao. I personally never met a Raymond from dena cause I’m younger but from what my OG told me is that back in the days RAC was cool with VPR Back in the days . Weird cuz now VPR and PDL all buddy buddy

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » January 19th, 2019, 6:46 am

Pasadena Raymond's is like the first hood with no hood , intentually , meaning from what I've heard they only represent the Raymond avenue in los Angeles, not the street in Dena that's why they don't hang out on Raymond avenue in Dena,

they get found in altadena the most , besides that just seems they hang wherever one of there homies live at , they used to have El sereno on locvk , and navarro , on locvk meaning anytime you went up those streets you would run into them blue Pasadena ole English hats and all and they used to be heavy on lake Ave and Washington for a sec , anytime u would go to the checvk cashing spot or style 7 used to run into em with world famous t shirts on

But that's what I've known a hood with no hood they just be where they be , but a interview would be dope , I asked Kev Mac when is he doing a interview with big moonlight again he said the la Raymond's didn't want that to happen , don't know why ,

cloc10203x

Unread post by cloc10203x » July 20th, 2021, 3:20 pm

Most what you said is facts other then the hood originated in Altadena lol no we originated in Pasadena off Esther and Raymond and we represent all Raymond’s

cloc10203x

Unread post by cloc10203x » July 20th, 2021, 3:21 pm

Most what you said is facts other then the hood originated in Altadena lol no we originated in Pasadena off Esther and Raymond and we represent all Raymond’s

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » August 29th, 2021, 9:16 pm

I didn't say they originated in alta , I just said they be in alta alot , from what I heard from the big moonlight interview he said they was on Raymond ave and Washington when they started , and used to be called bad habit rabbits crips , then la Raymonds told em they might as well be Raymonds since they on Raymond , but yeah on Raymond ave u just gonna find lanes from Washington up to Woodberry ,

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » August 29th, 2021, 9:18 pm

alexalonso wrote:
February 8th, 2011, 6:26 pm
I have been to Raymond Ave in Pasadena many times buy find it to be a phantom hood. Where are they located? Never see any, no graffiti, no hit-ups, tags. What are their streets?

There's a old hit up I saw in alta that says PRC for Pasadena Raymond Crip there old name