BPS and 18st

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

BPS and 18st

Unread post by crm » June 27th, 2011, 10:38 pm

How did this conflict begin? Who has the upper hand? It seems to be that the 18's numbers are growing..does this mean they are dominating the BPS?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: BPS and 18st

Unread post by alexalonso » July 13th, 2011, 2:21 pm

crm wrote:How did this conflict begin? Who has the upper hand? It seems to be that the 18's numbers are growing..does this mean they are dominating the BPS?
why would you say, "seems to be that the 18's numbers are growing"? What is that based on?

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Unread post by crm » July 13th, 2011, 4:17 pm

Well, I gather from the posts on here that 18st seems to have an advantage over BPS. Their large numbers are probably contributing to that..it seems that Mexican gangs are growing in number because of the demographic changes, so that probably helps 18st and other Mexican gangs in their conflicts with black gangs.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 22nd, 2011, 4:19 pm

crm wrote:Well, I gather from the posts on here that 18st seems to have an advantage over BPS. Their large numbers are probably contributing to that..it seems that Mexican gangs are growing in number because of the demographic changes, so that probably helps 18st and other Mexican gangs in their conflicts with black gangs.

no one ever "wins" these conflicts. It does not matter how big or small a gang is. 18th Street might have alot of members, but they are rivals to other neighborhoods too. The last time i checked, the BPS were still hanging in their turf and 18th Street, no matter how big they get will not drive BPS out of there unless black people stop living there.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 30th, 2011, 7:16 pm

Alonso, it's 18st vs. BPS & NHB 20s (and I'm sure the 18s are FTB killers also). If I'm correct, the 20s and the BPSC & BPSJ are allied in the fight against the 18s. Are there any other Mexican gangs fighting the NHB & BPS with the 18s? I heard about the ATC 13 being Harpy and Blood killer but I don't know about them being allied w/ 18 or nothing.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 4th, 2011, 1:07 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:Alonso, it's 18st vs. BPS & NHB 20s (and I'm sure the 18s are FTB killers also). If I'm correct, the 20s and the BPSC & BPSJ are allied in the fight against the 18s. Are there any other Mexican gangs fighting the NHB & BPS with the 18s? I heard about the ATC 13 being Harpy and Blood killer but I don't know about them being allied w/ 18 or nothing.
That's a good question Tarheel. From reading previous posts, it doesn't appear to me that 18st has many allies, I guess they are so large in number they don't need any. I know that BPS is not going anywhere and 18st will def. need some help trying to get up in J's. I'm not certain, but I believe Harpy's and Bloods are cool, and ATC tends to be cool with rips.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 9th, 2011, 3:52 pm

[quote="Quepolo3"][quote="TarHeelRED"]Alonso, it's 18st vs. BPS & NHB 20s (and I'm sure the 18s are FTB killers also). If I'm correct, the 20s and the BPSC & BPSJ are allied in the fight against the 18s. Are there any other Mexican gangs fighting the NHB & BPS with the 18s? I heard about the ATC 13 being Harpy and Blood killer but I don't know about them being allied w/ 18 or nothing.[/quote]

That's a good question Tarheel. From reading previous posts, it doesn't appear to me that 18st has many allies, I guess they are so large in number they don't need any. I know that BPS is not going anywhere and 18st will def. need some help trying to get up in J's. I'm not certain, but I believe Harpy's and Bloods are cool, and ATC tends to be cool with rips.[/quote]

Yeah Que, I heard about the Harpy's and Bloods (esp. the NHBs) being cool and ATC being cool w/ the Harlems (and I guess other blue flaggers also). @ 1 time I thought that the 18s were only bk but I also heard about the 18 vs. Geer Gangs & I think 18 vs. School Yards (not sure though). But I guess since those wars w/ the Crips have abated???, 18 st. is now focused primarily on the Damus?

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » September 12th, 2011, 6:18 pm

seems like 20s and harpies have a mutual respect for one another , alonso how true can that be ? ive seen old teen angel magazines with harpies in them and somewhere off in the corner it would r 20s nhb and a small roll call ? you should do a interview with a og from hps ...

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » September 22nd, 2012, 10:39 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:Alonso, it's 18st vs. BPS & NHB 20s (and I'm sure the 18s are FTB killers also). If I'm correct, the 20s and the BPSC & BPSJ are allied in the fight against the 18s. Are there any other Mexican gangs fighting the NHB & BPS with the 18s? I heard about the ATC 13 being Harpy and Blood killer but I don't know about them being allied w/ 18 or nothing.

Never have been coo with 18st. As far as the Harlems, we share the same hood, most if not all Black ATCees became Harlems and even though my boys and their biys have had some misunderstandings we have managed to keep everything kosher. Also we arent BK, part of our hood is shared with FTB. We are coo and have had beef with Bloods and Crips alike. Atleast on the WestSide, my boys are to busy with other SouthSiders.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 23rd, 2012, 3:32 pm

[quote="BIGG LISTO"][quote="TarHeelRED"]Alonso, it's 18st vs. BPS & NHB 20s (and I'm sure the 18s are FTB killers also). If I'm correct, the 20s and the BPSC & BPSJ are allied in the fight against the 18s. Are there any other Mexican gangs fighting the NHB & BPS with the 18s? I heard about the ATC 13 being Harpy and Blood killer but I don't know about them being allied w/ 18 or nothing.[/quote]

Never have been coo with 18st. As far as the Harlems, we share the same hood, most if not all Black ATCees became Harlems and even though my boys and their biys have had some misunderstandings we have managed to keep everything kosher. Also we arent BK, part of our hood is shared with FTB. We are coo and have had beef with Bloods and Crips alike. Atleast on the WestSide, my boys are to busy with other SouthSiders.[/quote]

Thanks 4 clearing that up Bigg Listo.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 23rd, 2012, 4:38 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
That's a good question Tarheel. From reading previous posts, it doesn't appear to me that 18st has many allies, I guess they are so large in number they don't need any. I know that BPS is not going anywhere and 18st will def. need some help trying to get up in J's. I'm not certain, but I believe Harpy's and Bloods are cool, and ATC tends to be cool with rips.
18th Street got a few allies, they are cool with Hoovers, West Blvd, and Harlem 30s Crips. But they are hated by a fair share too, Harpys, Culver City and Florence. As I said before, no one wins. What wins are demographic changes. If the population shifts to the point where there are not alot of blacks in the Jungles anymore, then the new group will dominate.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 23rd, 2012, 5:28 pm

What about these clicks close or share hoods with black gangs??

51St and 54th Normandie 18st clicks who they good with its like 3-5 gangs in 1 square mile roughky?

I used to live on 82nd inbetween vermont but closer to hoover and that alliance is prolly the realest out of hoods alonso named!! 18St admitts to being good with those hoods he named but its nothing like the alliance they have with the Crims. Thats prolly there only reason alliance, they share, eat, breath and put in work wwith the crims. tottally different.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 23rd, 2012, 5:29 pm

Real alliance*

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » October 6th, 2012, 12:38 pm

18 SD used to be good with Geer for along time. Alot of them grew up together but shit changed some years ago. Atleast thats what I remember when I stayed on Sycamore.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 8th, 2012, 4:34 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:18 SD used to be good with Geer for along time. Alot of them grew up together but shit changed some years ago. Atleast thats what I remember when I stayed on Sycamyeah but they ore.
Yea i believe that but they wont push the hoovers out Guarenteed....i dont see the hoovers losing any blocks soon maybe 112 hoovers...., but i kinda dont count them....i mean the 74839294102 hoovers blocks are damn near a fortrests.