Kershaun Scott an informant according to Monster Kody - ETG

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Kershaun Scott an informant according to Monster Kody -

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » August 21st, 2013, 2:14 am

he also said "fuck the mexican mafia" . idk if hes brave or just plain stupid.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 21st, 2013, 5:09 pm

LOL I GOT LOVE MONSTER. A REAL SOLDIER, NOT AFRAID TO TALK SHIT. AT LEAST HE AIN'T SAYING FUCK WETBACKS, LIKE HOW SO MANY LAME ASS SUREÑOS SAY FUCK NIGGERS.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 21st, 2013, 5:14 pm

Oh n Monster was just out at least a week ago. Don't tell me he got locked up again.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 23rd, 2013, 12:00 pm

My point, is his word means nothing. Not too many Surenos/Southsiders/EMEROS watch documentaries like the one I mentioned. According, to my homie he was real respectful in Prison and even try to speak spanish to the homies. He doesn't have to do all that. We can't consider my word as fact, but knowing this story and seeing what he said in the documentary allows me to believe he's a funny guy. I could care less what he said about the EME or Southsiders. I don't even think his hood has any real beefs with Surenos. It seem more as a olive branch to his rivals. No more f.. 60's or bloods. Telling his little homies to focus on Eses? To me that reads he's scary.

Then he puts his little brother on blast after 15-20 year later. Who's the Buster?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 23rd, 2013, 7:18 pm

I ain't a fan of Monster, not from a Long shot, but what you think the whole Sureno thing is about.....eses kill each other in the streets more then they kill blacks, shit all these racial beefs are New Wave.....

My point being, the Mafia tells eses to stop killing their worst enemy and come together as SUR to concentrate on Blacks and others....

That ain't weak, but Monster does it, says it, its weak?

Weak is taking orders from shot callers from enemy Varrios, weak is paying taxes to strangers....that's being scarey....and that's exactly why SUR does it, out of fear....

No one pays taxes or takes orders out of love...its fear...

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » August 23rd, 2013, 8:23 pm

Which is why black gangs are gettin their asses handed to them by surenos . Just look at compton Hispanics are the majority there now . What do u think is going to happen to black hoods there in 10 plus years from now . They are slowly dying out . Because surenos are organized and there's structure something these crips and bloods lack.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 23rd, 2013, 8:38 pm

Brown gangs are more racist than black gangs......he was just saying blacks should think more like them..... bIf too many blacks move into a barrio the other barrios will look at them as weak or not in control of they turf.....if the shot caller of that barrio dislikes blacks they will have to move.......this is why you never see crip and blood gangs inside of barrios...... Strangely you find Sureno gangs inside the turf of crips and bloods with no problems at all.....let some crips and bloods try to start a click inside an east LA barrio and see what happens...... If he said Buena dias to them they obviously said it back.......you killed yourself......he dissed and challenged an organization that's supposedly the most deadliest in the prison system........a place his twisted ass can't stay out of so I doubt he is scary on that tip.......maybe your homies was scared of him......

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 23rd, 2013, 8:40 pm

Which black gangs are getting they asses handed to them?.......name them.....

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » August 23rd, 2013, 9:00 pm

Just look at the whole bloods vs 18 st . U got brims,20's and p stones all clicked up against 18 and u know 18 be on some bk shit . 18 not only beefs with all bloods plus a hand full of ese hoods and their still holding it down. Blacks are more afraid of eses than eses are of blacks .

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 23rd, 2013, 9:38 pm

That's funny because the 18st that live in the nickerson gardens don't push bk......they will say our clicka ain't bk its the others......thats bitch shit in itself......look at du ROC......the east side duarte and another Sur gang squashed beef to click up against Duroc......why they gotta do that when the black population over there aint big at all?....let's not get on Venice shoreline and how they were outnumbered by V13 and Culver city who are traditionally enemigos.........I said name the sur gang and the black gang they killing off

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 24th, 2013, 5:32 am

18 st clicka in nickerson garden ?

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 24th, 2013, 9:17 am

No ain't no 18st clicks in Compton and Watts......a few just stayed in the nickerson gardens

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 24th, 2013, 9:50 am

[quote="KollmarVago408"]Which is why black gangs are gettin their asses handed to them by surenos . Just look at compton Hispanics are the majority there now . What do u think is going to happen to black hoods there in 10 plus years from now . They are slowly dying out . Because surenos are organized and there's structure something these crips and bloods lack.[/quote]

Where is 408 @..... Sounds like some back road country area code.....

Black Gangs are not dying out because of any Organized Sureno Movement.

Black Neighborhoods are being depleted because of demographics. A black Family moves out a Latino family moves in. Has nothing to do with Gangs. As Black Neighborhoods turn Latino, it depletes the recruiting pool, or potential black recruits into Crip/Blood Gangs......

The Racial Wars out come not one sided. Wins and loses on bothsides. So no ones head is being served on a platter...

BPS kicked 18 out of the Jungles & Rancho Park....for the record....

Surenos being organized is a woobler.....On the Streets, their knuckleheads like the rest...their free to do shit they wanna do undercthe radar. For the most part, they lack discipline like the rest...but once they get in the system, they fall under a structure a pecking order which is enforced by fear of repercussions if they dont march to the beat of the Big Guys aka the Spooky Strangers, the boogiemen in the hole....yall nightmare....and even in there the organization has cracks and is cut throat...those dudes practice the art of deception, manipulation and treachery on all races even their own brothers and soliders....constantly trying to out think each other in this game of Chess. And the Sureno Soliders are the Ponds on the board...replaceable, sacrificable..........

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 24th, 2013, 2:20 pm

The main city for 408 is San Jose. That's why I was surprised to see him speak so much on that subject.
[quote="xxx"][quote="KollmarVago408"]Which is why black gangs are gettin their asses handed to them by surenos . Just look at compton Hispanics are the majority there now . What do u think is going to happen to black hoods there in 10 plus years from now . They are slowly dying out . Because surenos are organized and there's structure something these crips and bloods lack.[/quote]

Where is 408 @..... Sounds like some back road country area code.....

Black Gangs are not dying out because of any Organized Sureno Movement.

Black Neighborhoods are being depleted because of demographics. A black Family moves out a Latino family moves in. Has nothing to do with Gangs. As Black Neighborhoods turn Latino, it depletes the recruiting pool, or potential black recruits into Crip/Blood Gangs......

The Racial Wars out come not one sided. Wins and loses on bothsides. So no ones head is being served on a platter...

BPS kicked 18 out of the Jungles & Rancho Park....for the record....

Surenos being organized is a woobler.....On the Streets, their knuckleheads like the rest...their free to do shit they wanna do undercthe radar. For the most part, they lack discipline like the rest...but once they get in the system, they fall under a structure a pecking order which is enforced by fear of repercussions if they dont march to the beat of the Big Guys aka the Spooky Strangers, the boogiemen in the hole....yall nightmare....and even in there the organization has cracks and is cut throat...those dudes practice the art of deception, manipulation and treachery on all races even their own brothers and soliders....constantly trying to out think each other in this game of Chess. And the Sureno Soliders are the Ponds on the board...replaceable, sacrificable..........[/quote]

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 25th, 2013, 5:42 pm

If your interpretation of SUR was true, then a lot of Mexican Mafia members would be filthy rich. NOT THE CASE.

I don't care if he's telling his homies to focus on Mexcicans or ese gangs. That's his agenda. I think you XXX have more insight on him then any of us, because you seem to be from those streets. Like any public figure, he's not what the media made him out to be. His public rant on his own brother made it more evident. I'm saying he's weak for not pushing that agenda where it really matters (PRISON).

My opinion forms from watching the video and knowing that 60's and ETGs and some others really don't press the anti-ese agenda. They get money and smash any BEING who comes in between that goal. Then MONSTER to be locked up and be friendly towards ESES. While his little homies or who ever is being influenced by the video are pushing that line a whole lot harder than he is. Now, my friend who told me that about him actually liked him and never seen that video "BLUE MOON". ESES don't pay attention to stuff like that. Usually on the late train. I would only assume that a person who his anti-ese on the streets would definitely be anti-ese in prison. He doesn't have to say good morning to eses. But, this doesn't make a good debate, because it's MY 3rd PARTY INFO. I'm not expecting anyone to believe me that MONSTER was friendly towards ESES in jail.

NOW ON THE SUR:

I agree with you. If two rivals are beefing and stop to focus ON A RACE and start killing blacks. That is super weak.
Prison is a whole other arena. Gangbanging is for children. Once you come to prison, your suppose to be an adult and quit the childish games. I wouldn't say they necessarily concentrate on BLACKS, but they are going to get MONEY where they BELIEVE belongs to them. So, if a blood, crip, asian, martian, or whatever gets in their way, then there going to take what they believe is theirs. The two rivals become ok with each other in order to make money. The shot caller who may be from a rival gang is now from a BIGGER/STRONGER gang. You can't consider the person giving orders a rival because his gangbanging is obsolete or it should be. If he gets caught gangbanging he will get penalized.

Not all gang members pay taxes. Not all gangs pay taxes. Only certain individuals pay taxes. When any person is told what to do they do it out of respect of the structure. Similar to the military.

[quote="xxx"]I ain't a fan of Monster, not from a Long shot, but what you think the whole Sureno thing is about.....eses kill each other in the streets more then they kill blacks, shit all these racial beefs are New Wave.....

My point being, the Mafia tells eses to stop killing their worst enemy and come together as SUR to concentrate on Blacks and others....

That ain't weak, but Monster does it, says it, its weak?

Weak is taking orders from shot callers from enemy Varrios, weak is paying taxes to strangers....that's being scarey....and that's exactly why SUR does it, out of fear....

No one pays taxes or takes orders out of love...its fear...[/quote]

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 25th, 2013, 5:58 pm

I agree with you for the most part. But the buenos dias part. My friend/homie never seen the video. He actually liked him. He said he was friendly with ESEs. Like he went out of his way to be friendly with eses. If I was MONSTER I would have spoke in AFRICAN AMERICAN VERNACULAR and said BAD MORNING SEWER RAT AND ROTT IN HELL NINJA. LOL.

On a serious tip, according to his video you would assume he would never be friendly to a ESE. THAT's IT.
Now if he went to the chow hall and got on a table and said ESEs I don't like you and i made a video in 2000 telling my little homies to kill and smash eses. GO F yourselfs ESes, then I would consider that a challenge to the organization.

I was more in agreement with XXX about his opinion of MONSTER. I could see how Monster stretches the truth for his own agenda or how his word is meaningless. From my stories and watching that video.

[quote="BlueMoon"]Brown gangs are more racist than black gangs......he was just saying blacks should think more like them..... bIf too many blacks move into a barrio the other barrios will look at them as weak or not in control of they turf.....if the shot caller of that barrio dislikes blacks they will have to move.......this is why you never see crip and blood gangs inside of barrios...... Strangely you find Sureno gangs inside the turf of crips and bloods with no problems at all.....let some crips and bloods try to start a click inside an east LA barrio and see what happens...... If he said Buena dias to them they obviously said it back.......you killed yourself......he dissed and challenged an organization that's supposedly the most deadliest in the prison system........a place his twisted ass can't stay out of so I doubt he is scary on that tip.......maybe your homies was scared of him......[/quote]

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 25th, 2013, 6:21 pm

IDK about some of this stuff going on, but it does seem weird. He gets a lot of death threats on YouTube to. Saying maybe it's even his brother. Is he trying to get attention maybe?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 25th, 2013, 9:22 pm

personnally the only man who is constantly dissin monster is here on streetgang i dont think monster book is a lie and i do think the little busta constantly on monster nutts would wash draws and braid his nutts in his presence

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 26th, 2013, 8:04 am

@ the Asian kid Of course you believe the book, your that type of character to believe in Fairytales, your whole life is fiction like that book Mr Blackman BG Casper from Southside Compton Crips.......you don't know any 60s or ETGs...shit you don't even anybody that knows anybody from this two gangs...you might as well be from another planet you illegal Alien..

@bandit. Once upon a time, Monster was wrapped up in Prison politics, so he did push that line or was part of that atmosphere in the 1980s....He was part of the whole CCO v La eme situation going on at the time.. there was stabbings on both sides for years....CCO fell apart over internal politicking......fools were being told by enemies to stab they own homies that weren't part of CCO.. Loyality to the streets were stronger then any prison politics.so eventual fell apart...so that's the origin of that attitude he is expressing.....opposite attitude among other races, they bow to prison politics over their own neighborhoods....

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » September 25th, 2013, 10:13 am

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]...AT LEAST HE AIN'T SAYING FUCK WETBACKS, LIKE HOW SO MANY LAME ASS SUREÑOS SAY FUCK NIGGERS.[/quote]

How much u wanna bet many blacks say "fuck wetbacks"

and how did the topic go from lil Monster being a snitch n a pedofile to the old played out record "Surenos are racist"

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » September 25th, 2013, 10:16 am

@ Alonso

Give me full access up in here...

Gracias,

Martinez

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » September 27th, 2013, 12:38 am

Disregard my previous post...

Just read page 1 on my cell phone

Is this some new shit. Ehere u post n a mod has to approve it before it gets posted

RonaldJames
If in the United States: Wyoming
What city do you live in now?: the Hague

Unread post by RonaldJames » October 2nd, 2013, 4:49 am

Hi there,
I'm Ron from The Hague in the Netherlands, I'm 43 years old and I have just read the Monster book.

I was wondering, what did the people from the streets think of it ?
The actual gang members, friends or foes from the 83 gangsters ?
Have people ever reacted to things Kody claims in his book ?

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » November 14th, 2013, 12:28 am

Interesting. Though I've never read Monsters book, I am wondering if he is hooked on drugs after this rant. His questions and allegations are hilarious. And who is he talking to as a whole? Do the ETGs have twitter or blog pages? Reporters? Enemies?

Kind of schitzo type rant if you ask me. In any case, this here proves that blood is obviously NOT thicker than water. Either lil monster is a sociopath who lies, or monster Scott is a weirdo w/ delusional views. Very strange rant...

KhmerPride85
If in the United States: Virginia
What city do you live in now?: Roanoke

Unread post by KhmerPride85 » January 26th, 2014, 3:10 pm

SNY yards are filled to the brink for a reason. Anybody who says they have never told on another person in their life is a better man than me. Tellin on my brother a few times when we were little kids, but that was just a belt to the ass. Telling on somebody and puttin them behind bars, lame.

RonaldJames
If in the United States: Wyoming
What city do you live in now?: the Hague

Unread post by RonaldJames » August 13th, 2014, 4:33 am

Has anybody seen his latest upload on Youtube ?

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/HEX-sl1LUGU?fs=1[/flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEX-sl1LUGU

I don't know, man.
Does that look like somebody who knows what he is doing ?
I'm sure he means well, but it looks to me like he is trippin' ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 21st, 2014, 7:49 am

the whole country is trippin