Poochie from MOB Piru

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Poochie from MOB Piru

Unread post by TheAngels » December 21st, 2018, 3:08 am

There doesn't seem to be a lot of info about him but was curious if you know more about him than what's out there... We know a lot more about Baby Lane from SSCC though.

Greg Kading implies he was from MOB but according to others who claimed to have known him personally, he was from Lueders Park... which was it?

From what they said, he was small in stature but was definitely a rider/shooter. He had a reputation of having merked a lot of people and was very effective and quick about it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Poochie from MOB Piru

Unread post by bgcasper » January 5th, 2019, 10:24 pm

lppmob they seperation was clear during death row but they was clicced with mob still for people poochie generation they had very close relationship with each others ...only a dude from there would know

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 11th, 2019, 9:09 pm

Alright I just asked a Compton dude who knew Poochie personally and he said Poochie was from Lueders Park Piru.

He said Poochie was from Kentucky and moved to California/Compton in the early 1980's. He also said Poochie killed OG Stoney from Elm Street Piru back in the late 80's by walking up to him while he was with people and shooting him in the head point-blank.

Reggie Wright, the head of Death Row Records security recently shed some light on Poochie on the Bomb1st YouTube page... He said Poochie was a sneaky guy and a loner. And he was known as a hitter. He didn't hang out with many people but was more about getting shit done. Reggie also said when he was Compton PD, he arrested Poochie one time and caught him with a TEC-9 in his car about to shoot at somebody.

The reason I'm asking all this because I believe Poochie was the one who killed Biggie Smalls. Reggie Wright believes this too.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 11th, 2019, 9:10 pm

Whenever you see pics of Poochie he's often either covering his face or wearing shades. That's Poochie covering his face below:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 15th, 2019, 8:44 am

yep he lpp true ...i also think poocjie killed biggie ...

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 16th, 2019, 10:35 pm

The difference between Orlando and Poochie when it comes to the murders, is that there was already word around Compton that Orlando did it. There was a lot of evidence, and Orlando and the South Side were bragging about it. A lot of people knew who killed Tupac.

With Poochie, because he was a quiet loner type, I doubt anyone from Lueders Park knew who killed Biggie. I'm willing to bet that the only people who knew for sure for the longest were only 3 people -- Poochie, Suge, and Suge's baby mama Tammie. Tammie was the liaison between Suge and Poochie while Suge was in L.A. County Jail. Tammie posed as the secretary for Suge's lawyer, David Kenner, and that's how he could communicate with her. Suge would send Kenner off to go smoke while Suge and Tammie whispered to each other about getting Biggie.

I asked Greg Kading through Facebook about how Suge & Poochie knew where Biggie would be, and he said he also had paperwork that Suge had his MOB goons tracking Biggie's location while he was in Cali promoting the 'Life After Death' album.

If Tammie never confessed or if she died or something, then I don't think anyone would ever know who killed Biggie because I don't see Suge ever admitting it. Although Suge's cellmate said that Suge admitted to ordering the hit back in '97, but that isn't really strong enough evidence.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2019, 8:41 am

yep u said it all ...

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 24th, 2019, 1:47 pm

New interview clip with Greg Kading on VladTV:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 25th, 2019, 3:38 pm

I watched some of these interviews by VladTv as well. Man, there was a massacre going on behind the scenes. I also don't get why some of these guys are so willing to throw their life away over nothing or kill another man over nothing. Or to commit a murder for not even a lot of money, in public with countless witnesses. Hard to wrap my mind around that. And now almost all of them are dead. So what was it good for?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 28th, 2019, 10:36 am

If you put his name in Google, this comes up.
Between 6:00 and 7:00 p. m., on February 11, 1975, defendant's stepson, Wardell Fouse, was in a fight in front of the dwelling in question, 16627 South Harris Avenue in Compton.

Mrs. Johnson, who lived at that address, was sitting in her living room sometime after 6:00 p. m. that evening. She heard a loud boom, which sounded like a shot. She looked out of the window and saw the taillights of a car driving away. She was unable to describe the car. There was a hole in the address plaque in front of her house. Later the police discovered an expended .12 gauge shotgun shell in front of the house and identified pellet marks and pellets in the house itself.
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/ca-court-of ... 28879.html

If that is the same guy, then he has been terrorizing people for a pretty long time.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 28th, 2019, 3:57 pm

Sentenza wrote:If you put his name in Google, this comes up.
Between 6:00 and 7:00 p. m., on February 11, 1975, defendant's stepson, Wardell Fouse, was in a fight in front of the dwelling in question, 16627 South Harris Avenue in Compton.

Mrs. Johnson, who lived at that address, was sitting in her living room sometime after 6:00 p. m. that evening. She heard a loud boom, which sounded like a shot. She looked out of the window and saw the taillights of a car driving away. She was unable to describe the car. There was a hole in the address plaque in front of her house. Later the police discovered an expended .12 gauge shotgun shell in front of the house and identified pellet marks and pellets in the house itself.
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/ca-court-of ... 28879.html

If that is the same guy, then he has been terrorizing people for a pretty long time.
Great find. More than likely that is Poochie -- it's in Compton, and it's a relatively unique first & last name combination. The court documents lists him as a "juvenile", and Poochie would have been around 16 at the time of that crime. That also suggests the guy who told me Poochie moved to Compton when he was around 20 was wrong. I believe he probably moved to Compton from another state, but probably in his teen years.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 2nd, 2019, 1:50 pm

One thing that i always wondered is, did these tit for tat murders ever transform into real live gang beef on the streets?
I mean did it start a fully fledged gang war between Fruit Town Piru and Lueders Park/MOB? Or was it more of a personal thing between a few guys?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 24th, 2019, 6:17 pm

Wardell Fouse, there is a lot of information.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 26th, 2019, 10:29 am

We will talk about Wardell Poochie Fouse on the next epidose of The Gangster Chronicles podcast.

iTunes link: http://apple.co/2I8pSrd

Google Play: https://tinyurl.com/yxouf8gk

Spotify: https://tinyurl.com/y28pxn4j

Sticher: https://tinyurl.com/y5xt5kly

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » June 26th, 2019, 5:23 pm

Alex, which episode do you guys talk about Poochie?

Maybe I missed it but I listened to the episodes and don't remember him being brought up.

KDotBR

Unread post by KDotBR » January 14th, 2020, 1:32 pm

You are correct, Poochie was born in Louisville Kentucky,
his family moved to California in mid 70s, Poochie also stayed in San Bernardino, in 1991 he killed a man named Paris Eugene Reeves in San Bernardino, in 1995 he killed a dude named William Rat Ratcliffe from Bounty Hunters on Suges order, Rat apparently was pressing Suge for a record deal on Death Row and he with more 10 Bounty Hunters pressed Suge in a bathroom in the set of OFTB Crack Em music video, Suge paid Poochie to kill Rat, Poochie allegedly killed Smoothie from Bounty Hunters as well, also on Suges orders I guess...

Poochie met Suge through George G Williams, George was Poochie friend, he was by far the most feared gangster in Suges circle, George later fought with Suge and killed Suges main goons, I do believe that Poochie killed Biggie, on the book Once Upon a Time in Compton Tim and Bob said that Lil Rod killed Poochie with AK47 while he was riding his motorcycle

Jinks
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Glasgow

Unread post by Jinks » November 29th, 2020, 5:57 pm

Think a lot of people assumed all of death row was from MOB but was people from a couple different sets.

What year did Leuders and the MOB beef start?