Are The O.G's Blood's Getting A Message Out By Having "U.B.N In Funeral Flower Letter's At There Homie Or HomeGirl Funer

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Sinista
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: West Palm Beach

Are The O.G's Blood's Getting A Message Out By Having "U.B.N In Funeral Flower Letter's At There Homie Or HomeGirl Funer

Unread post by Sinista » January 17th, 2020, 7:28 pm

My condolence's to the Piru's,Brim's & Blood's that have lost a soldier and soldierette to the street's or a health condition recently

I be scrolling through social media and been seeing certain set's having the funeral Flower's word's spelled out as the "U.B.N"

So what I am trying to figure and is thinking is,Are certain set's getting a message out by having the flower funeral writing the "U.B.N" to let there fellow Banger's and Member's know that since we is losing love ones from Whatever the case is

It is time to come together as 1,As like we they we're before which was forbidden once upon a time before the beef among's and against each and every one of them escalated or what?