Instagram Troll “Blocck Boyy” shot and killed

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Instagram Troll “Blocck Boyy” shot and killed

Unread post by TheAngels » January 5th, 2021, 10:01 am

For those who don’t know, Blocck Boyy had spent the past few months going up in to various hoods and disrespecting whichever hood claimed that area. He claimed to be a member of MOB Piru.

He was basically doing the Tekashi 69 thing of going into rival hoods and being disrespectful for clout. The difference is that at least Tekashi 69 has money and security to keep himself protected.

Blocck Boyy also was allegedly a “rapper.” I use “rapper” lightly because after hearing him, it was clear his music was wack, which is probably why he had to troll for attention rather than let his music do the talking.

Anyway, he was shot and killed late December in Lakewood, and was supposedly down the street from where he lived. Many people aren’t surprised since he had been angering so many gangs.

Here’s a compilation of some his videos:

Here’s his IG page:

https://instagram.com/blocck_boyy?igshid=7h3u555yafii

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Instagram Troll “Blocck Boyy” shot and killed

Unread post by TheAngels » January 5th, 2021, 10:04 am

I don’t know why the video isn’t working but try this link:

https://youtu.be/sySbFNp_ACE

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » January 17th, 2021, 12:20 pm

The energy that you put into this world, will come back at you, whether its positive or negative. This dude was from MOB Piru, and he was all up in the hoovers hood sayin shit like

"fuck snoochies nigga, yall will never pop smoke me, i will never die" lmao..

"im out here nigga, who gon touch me nigga, fuckin pussys"

He was in Bricc Boy Crips hood and said

"This Bricc Boys? FUCK these niggas"

In Grape Street Watts Crip hood

"I'm in the Jordon Downs right now nigga, there aint no where i can't go, BIG TAKERS NIGGA! stop playin"

"I just pulled up to Figueroa though, this my money nigga, this my blade nigga, fuck you talkin bout nigga"

"Tell Drakeo mark ass to unblock me, fuck naomi street nigga, nobody ever do shit nigga"

"Aye im in the PJ's, who gon catch me? the police or yall? fuck these niggas *spits on floor* this the takers nigga!"

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » January 17th, 2021, 12:25 pm

yoda100 wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 12:20 pm
The energy that you put into this world, will come back at you, whether its positive or negative. This dude was from MOB Piru, and he was all up in the hoovers hood sayin shit like

"fuck snoochies nigga, yall will never pop smoke me, i will never die" lmao..

"im out here nigga, who gon touch me nigga, fuckin pussys"

He was in Bricc Boy Crips hood and said

"This Bricc Boys? FUCK these niggas"

In Grape Street Watts Crip hood

"I'm in the Jordon Downs right now nigga, there aint no where i can't go, BIG TAKERS NIGGA! stop playin"

"I just pulled up to Figueroa though, this my money nigga, this my blade nigga, fuck you talkin bout nigga"

"Tell Drakeo mark ass to unblock me, fuck naomi street nigga, nobody ever do shit nigga"

"Aye im in the PJ's, who gon catch me? the police or yall? fuck these niggas *spits on floor* this the takers nigga!"
A man was shot and killed inside his vehicle on Sunday, December 27, 2020 in the afternoon in Lakewood, California police said. The shooting happened around 4 p.m. in the 20600 block of Seine Avenue, according to the Los Angeles Sherif’s Department. Deputies responded to a report of shots fired to find the man shot in the upper chest inside his vehicle. He died at the scene. No motive or suspect information was known.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 25th, 2021, 2:11 pm

Erik Vincent Osby, a 19-year-old Black male, died Sunday, Dec. 27, after being shot near Seine Avenue & 207th Street in Lakewood, according to Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner's records.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 2nd, 2021, 12:42 am

was he really from MOB piru?

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » June 13th, 2021, 2:42 am

He lived in Lakewood. Lmao

I got a feeling he was one of them claimers that grew up in a nice house in a nice neighborhood in the suburbs. But acted like he grew up in the hood. They rep LA gangs because they might some family members from there.

Lakewood is right by OC. I’ve met so many fake bloods and Crips in OC (blacks, Samoans, and Tongans) and they rep LA gangs but they never grew up in LA. They rep it because they have family that’s from there. They not really from those LA sets. They are just claimers.