Hard Time Hustlers

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Hard Time Hustlers

Unread post by Y.G. » February 24th, 2004, 2:36 am

LOLOL LEAVE THESE FOOLS SPEECHLESS.

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » February 24th, 2004, 8:02 pm

u sound stupid cuz the ipd donot patrol the hood loc the sheriffs do so how is we snitchin punk what we go to the inglewood police station and tell cuz yall wuz the last inglewood gang we beefed with nigga dont lie homie u been watchin too much slob 187 crab 187 thats where u got that snitchin jacket from homie like i said the piez is punk u said u pushed the hood back off hass the were did yall push us to wilton cuz that were we kick it at on hass u dumb ass nigga u need to check your sts cuz hass is right off van ness thats on my life yall claimin murders the cm,ifs did half the time when yall roll through either 1 yall hit an innocent nigga or 2 yall dont hit nothin the homie is in jail fightin a L but he about to come home cuz they cant prove nothin he going to be a the reject we the only one owe foe st and im not talkin about on crenshaw but on van ness st were the hard timez made history on bk centry

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » February 24th, 2004, 8:07 pm

didnt yall just loose anotyher homie and yall still anit did nothin about it

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 24th, 2004, 9:03 pm

tenfoehardtime wrote:u sound stupid because the ipd donot patrol the hood loc the sheriffs do so how is we snitchin punk what we go to the inglewood police station and tell because yall wuz the last inglewood gang we beefed with nigga dont lie homie u been watchin too much slob 187 crab 187 thats where u got that snitchin jacket from homie like i said the piez is punk u said u pushed the hood back off hass the were did yall push us to wilton because that were we kick it at on hass u dumb ass nigga u need to check your sts because hass is right off van ness thats on my life yall claimin murders the cm,ifs did half the time when yall roll through either 1 yall hit an innocent nigga or 2 yall dont hit nothin the homie is in jail fightin a L but he about to come home because they cant prove nothin he going to be a the reject
It is cool you know the real deal about Hass, Cinmaron, wilton place, no more hangout spot for the hardtimes because they have fallen on hardtimes limted to one hangout spot. So you are trying to tell me that you cant get to Hass by going down 104 seem like someone needs a geography lesson. So you can bow down to the Mafia's and the family gang it is cool blood I'm not mad at that but you and I both know APG have left a ever lasting impression on your so called hood because that is why when you wall bang at your favorite Gas station on Bentury and Van Ness and 102nd you continue to bow down to the hood(You know what I'm talking about to) like you have in this post to the Mafia's and the family gang. One more thing the last time I check the sherriffs can work with any department when they are dealing with cases so dont sit here and act like they dont communicate with the IPD or any other department idiot but we all know that informants and snitches like to twist up the truth :evil: when they want to.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 24th, 2004, 9:16 pm

tenfoehardtime wrote:didnt yall just loose anotyher homie and yall still anit did nothin about it
All I going to say to this is keep thinking how you are thinking silence is one of mans greatest fear and trouble creeps when you least expect it :wink:

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » February 25th, 2004, 4:46 am

u sound stupid nigga u said we were snitchin to the ipd now we snitchin to the sheriffs and they tellin the ipd who said u cant get to hass down 104st we dont kick it on the 4 we kick it on the 2 u dumb ass nigga im sayin how did yall push us of hass when thats were we kick it in the cut so roll through if u want to i just got some new shit im diein to try cuz the homies just got some big shit to so roll through if u want to

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » February 25th, 2004, 4:50 am

[
All I going to say to this is keep thinking how you are thinking silence is one of mans greatest fear and trouble creeps when you least expect it :wink:[/quote]
u act like yall goin to roll through all yo young niggas is punks yall better go get the niggas who did it cuz im not going to lie we didnt do it

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » February 25th, 2004, 4:56 am

im not about to keep woofin on the net u alredy now its on on site homie just like any other niggaz who want beef all im sayin is if u going to speak up on the hood know what u talkin about homie 4 minutes

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 25th, 2004, 10:24 am

SO TENFOE...NOT DISSING BUT WAS THE CMG'S REALLY PUTTING IT DOWN ON YALL THEN...???...U KINDA SUBLIMINALLY SAID IT WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING PIMP-JUCE...THEY SAID YALL WAS SNITCHING ON THAT 187 CRAB/187 SLOB DOC...U NEVER REALLY DENIED IT EITHER..BUT I ASSUME YALL MAKE NOISE SENSE ALOT OF NIGGAS BE DISSING YALL..THE HOODS THAT MAKE THE MOST NOISE OR KILT THE MOST ENEMIEZ ARE USUALLY THE ONES WHO GET DISSED THE MOST...WEIRD BUT I'VE NOTICED THAT ER WHERE I GO...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 26th, 2004, 4:23 am

LOLOL

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » February 26th, 2004, 8:15 am

[quote="TomTom"]SO TENFOE...NOT DISSING BUT WAS THE CMG'S REALLY PUTTING IT DOWN ON YALL THEN...???...U KINDA SUBLIMINALLY SAID IT WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING PIMP-JUCE...THEY SAID YALL WAS SNITCHING ON THAT 187 CRAB/187 SLOB DOC...U NEVER REALLY DENIED IT EITHER..BUT I ASSUME YALL MAKE NOISE SENSE ALOT OF NIGGAS BE DISSING YALL..THE HOODS THAT MAKE THE MOST NOISE OR KILT THE MOST ENEMIEZ ARE USUALLY THE ONES WHO GET DISSED THE MOST...WEIRD BUT I'VE NOTICED THAT ER WHERE I GO...[/quote]
cuz i aint even gonin to lie the inglewood niggas did try to put it down but most of the time they hit niggas who dont even bang thats all im sayin but to keep it real the cmgs droped alot of the homies cuz they know who they were lookin for u fell me cuz back in the day a gang of my g homies went to morningside high the aps,ifs realy didnt donothin they killed some homies but the cms killed more than both of them but now i give it to the ifs the the only ones rollin through or tryin to put in work but every blu moon do the hit somethin

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 26th, 2004, 10:12 am

WELL ATLEAST U MAN ENUFF 2 ADMIT IT...SOME NIGGAS ON HERE WONT ADMIT THEY HOODS BE GETTING LIT UP...I RESPECT THAT PIMPIN...EVERYBODY TAKES HITS EVERY NOW AND THEN...YALL WENT 2 MORNINGSIDE HI...AINT THAT BLOOD TURF??...

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » February 26th, 2004, 11:26 am

yhea homie thats cmg hood that was back in the day i never went there the big homies did i went to washigton yhea my beef with ace was he was tryin to make it seem like we just punks and they be popin us and we dont do nothin my hood just like any other hood its some punks some killers some niggas dont come to the hood niggas that dont donothi but fight just like any other hood some nigga have alot of money some dont have nothin dont no hood have nothin ut killaz every hood has punk niggas

teddy

Unread post by teddy » February 26th, 2004, 5:24 pm

Tenfoe this is OG Troll from Inglewood How far back in the day are you talking about when your Gees went to Morningside. I went to Morningside and no real crips that were truly banging ever survived there while I was there. We weren't going for it. And if they did they were deep,deep,deep undercover. So how could you be considered a Gee and bang your hood if you scared to repp it. At the side they must have been regular school boys and repped when they got back across Van Ness. And for your information youngsta as far as Inglewood is concerned. Up until recent times Inglewood Bloods were one big extended family. We all rode together and different niggas from different hoods did drive-bys together. Center Parks, Crenshaw Mafias, Avenue Pirus, Families, etc. It was an Inglewood Blood thang. So my point to you is that you might have a car full of b-dogs come through your hood but most likely when we were busting it was some Centers in the car , as well as Mafias, and Aves because we all got down like that. The majority of the times if you roll through Inglewood anywhere in the wood it would be Bloods from each others hood just kickin it and banging. There was many a day when my homies just kicked it the bottoms all day. Or we would kick it with some Aves on the one way. You might come up to center park and bee twenty five bloods flamed up but only about 7 was actually from the hood. The rest was from all over the wood. So when Ace tells you that they were putting in work on yall believe me most likely they were. All just assumed it was exclusively mafias or families but you ain't really knowing for real.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 27th, 2004, 4:06 pm

[quote="teddy"]Tenfoe this is OG Troll from Inglewood How far back in the day are you talking about when your Gees went to Morningside. I went to Morningside and no real crips that were truly banging ever survived there while I was there. We weren't going for it. And if they did they were deep,deep,deep undercover. So how could you be considered a Gee and bang your hood if you scared to repp it.
.....THE SAME WAY THAT THE VANNESS GANGSTERS, 62 BRIMS, AND ROLLIN 50 BRIMS GO TO CRENSHAW, UNDERCOVER AND NOT REP'N AND NOT BANGING THERE HOOD AND GETTING WEEDED OUT WHEN FOUND OUT ABOUT...SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE THEM OG TROLL?????

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » February 28th, 2004, 9:41 am

the g homies lil/baby dirt both went to morningside high back in the early 90s baby dirt was not undercover cuz the b dogs use to call his house and tell him he better not come back to school u feel me all the older inglewood niggas eithier know or heard of him

teddy

Unread post by teddy » February 29th, 2004, 10:52 pm

mangler my hood is fine and well we got niggas in the wood, oklahoma, and indianapolis. I can't speak on b-dogs that go to crenshaw because i never went there. The things i speak on I actually partcipated in or actually know about meaning seen it with my own eyes. But to answer your question if a nigga don't claim his hood regardless of the circumstances then he is a busta in my book. And that goes for crips as well as bloods. You will get more respect for repping your hood and taking an L than denying it and walking away only to be found out later.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 29th, 2004, 11:57 pm

teddy wrote:mangler my hood is fine and well we got niggas in the wood, oklahoma, and indianapolis. I can't speak on b-dogs that go to crenshaw because i never went there. The things i speak on I actually partcipated in or actually know about meaning seen it with my own eyes. But to answer your question if a nigga don't claim his hood regardless of the circumstances then he is a busta in my book. And that goes for crips as well as bloods. You will get more respect for repping your hood and taking an L than denying it and walking away only to be found out later.
right right!!!...Ya boy SPUD STAYED UP IN THE NORTH-HI, AND HUSTLED with MOST OF MY OLDER POTNAS...IT WAS DAM NEAR A NORTH-HI/CENTER PARK THING WITH HIM....BUT HE ALWAYS LET IT BE KNOWN HE WAS FROM THE WOOD...

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » March 5th, 2004, 12:22 pm

why do niggas hate the hood so much we must be killin some body cuz some niggas will try to kill us rather the kill a nigga from another hood for example any ingelwood b-dog would try to kill us rather the kill a nigga from u.g blocc crip watts niggaz

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 5th, 2004, 8:36 pm

BECAUSE THE HTH 104 ON CENTURY ARE IN THE FRONT ..YALL THE CLOSEST RIPS AVAILABLE AND YALL DONT HAVE THAT MUCH ALLIED OR SET THAT WILL RIDE WITH YALL , IF THEY TOUCH A GRAPE STREETAZ OR A HOOVA THEY KNOW IT'S GONNA BE ON 4 REAL

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 8th, 2004, 11:30 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 8th, 2004, 12:08 pm

SO TENFOE YALL AINT GOT NO CRIP ALLIES OUT THERR MAN??…

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 8th, 2004, 1:23 pm

TomTom wrote:SO TENFOE YALL AINT GOT NO CRIP ALLIES OUT THERR MAN??…
yes clear this up for everybody because early in this post you said it you didnt like 60's nor 90's and the thing that you had with the 111's is over so let everybody know what the deal is either you rolling solo or you have some allies?

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » March 8th, 2004, 3:11 pm

let me clear this up it anit no beef with the 60s/90s its personal beef it aint hood beef just certian people in the hood dont like them niggas so put it like this we aint allies for the simple fact if one of the homies from the hood get smoked the 60s/90s/111s r not going to ride for us or with us anit no hood going to ride so when niggas say yall got on the r100 card cuz yall was getin served thats not y cuz like i said if one of my homies get smoked they not going to do nothing and the same for them if they homie get smoked we not going to do nothin so the whole thing about us turning nhc is a lie it just mean we not going to beef with no hood from the r100 card but some niggas from r100s feel that we not part of the r100 card and some feel we r so some of my homies dont bang r100s like me i say if u aint ten foe u aint nothin i donot care about anybody hood or anybody not from the hood

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » March 10th, 2004, 7:48 pm

did yall hear about that nigga who got shot up down the street from washington high i hear he from apg or a inglewood bdog

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 10th, 2004, 8:48 pm

tenfoe wrote:did yall hear about that nigga who got shot up down the street from washington high i hear he from apg or a inglewood bdog
You are a funny cat :wink:

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » March 17th, 2004, 4:56 pm

nigga i aint playin homie he was a young nigga still in school who was bangin apg he could have been claimin i relly dont care the point is he said he from yo hood and he got shot up fpr it

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 17th, 2004, 5:54 pm

tenfoe wrote:nigga i aint playin homie he was a young nigga still in school who was bangin apg he could have been claimin i relly dont care the point is he said he from yo hood and he got shot up fpr it
Naw Blood wasnt from the hood sorry to dissappoint you the last two homies that got smoke from the hood happen in the hood.

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » March 24th, 2004, 6:45 am

Naw Blood wasnt from the hood sorry to dissappoint you the last two homies that got smoke from the hood happen in the hood.[/quote]

like i said i dont care if he from yo hood or not the point is he was bangin it and got shot up i dont know if he just got peoples from apg or he want to be from apg or if he just dont come to yall hood so yall dont know about him if he really was from yo hood or not like i said he got shot up

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » March 26th, 2004, 6:16 am

if u didnt know its ten foe

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » March 26th, 2004, 7:38 am

yall niggas c talkin about niggas hood like yall from they hood or yall kick it with they hood or yall c spyin on them niggas niggas always say yo hood is punk or yall aint got no money like yall know us or know what we doin or somethin niggas should keep they mouth shout if they dont know what they talkin about that how niggas get killed

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tenfoe » April 3rd, 2004, 6:25 am

l niggas c talkin aoout niggas hoodelike yall from whey hood or yall kick it with they hood or {all k spyin on them ~iggas niggas alays say yo hoodais punk or yall2aint got no monmy like yall know us or know what we doin or somothin niggas showld keep they mouth shout if the} dont know whatathey talkin about that how niggas get killed