Popularity of the bloods & crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
CB4

Popularity of the bloods & crips

Unread post by CB4 » November 16th, 2003, 3:11 pm

Even though here are being discussed interesting subjects , nobody is talking about the main subject that is : What reasons have made The Crips & The Bloods such a success ? It started in a LA neighbourhood and spread all over Los Angeles,then to the cities near, then through all California, ...... Wheres the secret ? Alonso as its known you have made an study on Crips/Bloods it would be interesting your theory or opinion on this subject.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Why have the bloods & crips have had such success i

Unread post by E`S`T » November 16th, 2003, 5:58 pm

I think the bigger and more broader question is, "Why has crime in America been so succesful?"..Most gangs are associated with crime and give a feeling of family. It's kind of that old saying, "If you can't beat them, join em." Crips, Bloods, Mexican Gangs, Asian Gangs, European Gangs, all have similar levels of success because, in my opinion, the Judicial System. With so much rights in the U.S, it is very hard to get a clean convivtion without some miscue and a new trial. Think about it, gangs provide love, warmth, strenghth, family, money, hoes, clothes, the list goes on and on. If you come from a broken home amd live in a shady area, well probably the only people who you feel close too are the ones you kick it with. So why not join together and give yourself a name and represent what part of town you are from. I hope I gave you some insight into why gangs are so succesful.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 17th, 2003, 7:53 am

I THINK ITS BECAUSE OF THE MEDIA , LOS ANGELES IS A PLACE THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHIN , THRU HOLLYWOOD AND MOVIES ITS AN ENTERTAINMENT AND MOVIE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, THE GUETTOS OF L.A HAVE A BIG COVER ON TV THRU DOCUMENTRY AND HIP HOP , REMEMBER THIS L.A GANGS GOT NATION WIDE AFTER COLOR THAT ONE OF THE REASON , THE OTHER REASON IS THE 3 STRIKE LAW AND A LOT OF GANGS MOVED IN PLACES WERE THE LAW WAS LESS RUFF AND LESS RIVALS IN THE DRUG MARKET

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 17th, 2003, 8:00 am

bgCASPER wrote:I THINK ITS BECAUSE OF THE MEDIA , LOS ANGELES IS A PLACE THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHIN , THRU HOLLYWOOD AND MOVIES ITS AN ENTERTAINMENT AND MOVIE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, THE GUETTOS OF L.A HAVE A BIG COVER ON TV THRU DOCUMENTRY AND HIP HOP , REMEMBER THIS L.A GANGS GOT NATION WIDE AFTER COLOR THAT ONE OF THE REASON , THE OTHER REASON IS THE 3 STRIKE LAW AND A LOT OF GANGS MOVED IN PLACES WERE THE LAW WAS LESS RUFF AND LESS RIVALS IN THE DRUG MARKET

3 strikes??? thats why my ass is here in arizona, beat a 3 strikes case in '88, beat it down to 2 strikes but still had to do double the time casue i had 2 strikes... thats when i decided to get the f**k up outta cali. but i'm only 20 miles from cali...lol.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 17th, 2003, 11:08 am

Yes BGCasper is right in my opinion also. I would only add that the disintegration of the family has contributed. Too late, I think, are the psychologists finally coming around to the perspective that teenagers need Dads.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 17th, 2003, 11:09 am

Err.. and not the kind of Dads that are dumping their hate out the window into the bodies of their enemies or having junior do it on their lap either. I was thinking of a different kind of Dad. The good father.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 17th, 2003, 12:57 pm

3 strikes??? thats why my ass is here in arizona, beat a 3 strikes case in '88, beat it down to 2 strikes but still had to do double the time casue i had 2 strikes... thats when i decided to get the f**k up outta cali. but i'm only 20 miles from cali...lol.

make that '98...