East Side LONGO PBZ 13

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

East Side LONGO PBZ 13

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 16th, 2004, 9:19 pm

Does anyone know much about them?? I know they were playboyz but did they derive from West LOS or what happen.
The reason why I know about them is because In CHULA VISTA (SD 619) They started a gang called Brandy Wine Locos which is named after a street and apartment complex. Well back in '93 I lived around there and they had some dudes claiming E/S LB PBZ - Brandywine was their click or the brandy wine ls were youngsters who later got down for ES Longo PBZ. The guy who started it was originally from LB got paroled from YA down to SD because his parents owned a home. They called him Peanut, a little history on oh boy is he was originallyf rom W/S Longo because his older brother is NEgro from there then converted to E/S Longo. He got a bunch of kids from his new neighborhood w/ cars who also got rejected and bullied by OTAY River bottom Locos. He didn't like them so they go to 25 deep until they disbanded after some Otay's kidnapped him and then burned him alive in his own car. They slowly died out and formed BWLS which originally derived from E/S LB some still claim Longo and Bwls as a click and then there's those who just claim BWLS alone. One time I was chilling w/ one of there homeboys because I too didn't get along w/ otay and his older homeboy didn't know me and said E/S LOngo Pbz BW??? Can anyone elaborate on this??

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: East Side LONGO PBZ 13

Unread post by GIBBY » June 17th, 2004, 10:55 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Does anyone know much about them?? I know they were playboyz but did they derive from West LOS or what happen.
The reason why I know about them is because In CHULA VISTA (SD 619) They started a gang called Brandy Wine Locos which is named after a street and apartment complex. Well back in '93 I lived around there and they had some dudes claiming E/S LB PBZ - Brandywine was their click or the brandy wine ls were youngsters who later got down for ES Longo PBZ. The guy who started it was originally from LB got paroled from YA down to SD because his parents owned a home. They called him Peanut, a little history on oh boy is he was originallyf rom W/S Longo because his older brother is NEgro from there then converted to E/S Longo. He got a bunch of kids from his new neighborhood w/ cars who also got rejected and bullied by OTAY River bottom Locos. He didn't like them so they go to 25 deep until they disbanded after some Otay's kidnapped him and then burned him alive in his own car. They slowly died out and formed BWLS which originally derived from E/S LB some still claim Longo and Bwls as a click and then there's those who just claim BWLS alone. One time I was chilling w/ one of there homeboys because I too didn't get along w/ otay and his older homeboy didn't know me and said E/S LOngo Pbz BW??? Can anyone elaborate on this??
East Side Longo Playboyz started out as Latin Playboyz in Long Beach. They had no relations to any of the PLaboys Gangs( WS"ES"SS" PBS). They were an independent Long Beach barrio that eventually got into East Side Longo. They dropped the Latin part and adopted Playboyz as the clicka of ESL.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » June 17th, 2004, 6:03 pm

Your pretty much right on dogg. That fool Peanut(RIP) was my homeboys uncle. All the fools I knew including my homie claimed BrandyWine Locos Playboyz click. Only one homie claimed ESLongo Playboyz.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 18th, 2004, 12:24 pm

Are you from SD? And who do you know from there i'm curious, and I bet I know your homeboy who Peanut was his Uncle too. Elaborate like who claims both LONGO and BWLS and who just claims BWLS. LIKE I know BUFF and his brother Woodie and do they claim both, becaus ethye don't like to admit things to me??

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » June 18th, 2004, 11:58 pm

Trip out ese, Buff is the fool I knew and na, I'm not from San Diego, Im from Los but I stayed in Chula for a few years and went to school with some of the fools from BWL. Of what I remember only Buff claimed Long Beach, all the other homies just claimed BWL. Truth is I never heard any of them claim Longo. Sh.. I remember trying to recruit them homie into the hood, but his carnal told him the relax on all that claiming a Los varrio because of what happened to their uncle. They were still some firme ass homeboys though, we did alot of sh.. together, especially me and Scrappy.

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 22nd, 2004, 1:40 am

and ennemies of Longos are R20's

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 22nd, 2004, 10:41 am

Yeah I think that BwLS would be much more organized if they had that influence from ES longo. See I hung out a lot w/ woodie, (buff's big bro) and homie gave me little history on their hood. That's how I know a lot. Those Otay few are weenies because they would county trip and just because homies couldn't take care of BW as to where they made everyone get down for RBLs, because the Madrigal brothers have family from there. When I was iN YA some weenie from Otay would try to be peaceful w/ everyone especially Los because he started beef where there was almost a county riot between LOS and Sd. This started because he went to h/s with some ex-nerd or wannbe from otay who lived and went to Castle Park High all his life and then on eday he was being a loner in TJ and ran into some dudes from INglewood tiny locos and they took him back to ING and he got jumped into their hood. So when Dude from otay ran into that guy he kept saying he wasnt from los and he was from SD and that almost caused a riot or beef betwen two counties. So then he ran into an E/s longo and try to be all buddy w/ him and the longo was cool w/ him 2. I told the homie from E/s longo that the fag from otay's homie killed peanut from e/s longo and thye would try hard and croos out longo in BW. So he took off on the dude from Otay so bad that the queer from oTay pc'd up. But that's creative how E/s longo was in BW for a while and i feel that they actually started bwls.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 21st, 2004, 12:35 pm

GIBBY wrote:
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote: East Side Longo Playboyz started out as Latin Playboyz in Long Beach. They had no relations to any of the PLaboys Gangs( WS"ES"SS" PBS). They were an independent Long Beach barrio that eventually got into East Side Longo. They dropped the Latin part and adopted Playboyz as the clicka of ESL.
I thought PlayBoyZ use to be called Latin Times Playboyz and I've heard Latin Town Playboyz

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 21st, 2004, 3:27 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote: East Side Longo Playboyz started out as Latin Playboyz in Long Beach. They had no relations to any of the PLaboys Gangs( WS"ES"SS" PBS). They were an independent Long Beach barrio that eventually got into East Side Longo. They dropped the Latin part and adopted Playboyz as the clicka of ESL.
I thought PlayBoyZ use to be called Latin Times Playboyz and I've heard Latin Town Playboyz
It was Latin "Town" Playboyz - L T P., Latin "TIMES" is Pacoima L T P.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 5th, 2007, 10:34 am

For some unknown reason, Longo had all them Varrios
with TOWN incorporated into their names.

LTP = Latin TOWN Playboyz
BST = Barrio Small TOWN
BVR = Barrio Viejo (Old TOWN Longo)
TTF = Te TOWN Flats

even Barrio Pobre has used POOR TOWN.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » March 5th, 2007, 12:50 pm

ALGERIAN souljah wrote:and ennemies of Longos are R20's
& ICG

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2007, 2:54 am

posted by vico
EAST SIDE LONGO-dead homies-
NIteowl-eslpbzkilled 1989 BY BST
LIL MAN-killed 1990 by TRG
NACHO killed 1992 by tRG
Gizmo killed 1991 by TRG
Raider killed 1994 by SOS
Clover aka OSO killed 1994 by TRG
BUllet killed 1991 by BPobre
lil BULLET killed 2002 by ICG
KIXX -rip 1986 by WSLongo
CHUBBS-killed 2007 BY OC police he also killed 2 of them
DRifter killed 1995 by ICG-this started it all.
PLayful killed 1992 by ABZ
Shadow -killed 1994 by TRG
Pokey-killed 1995-by R2oc
LONGEROS in peace............

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » April 10th, 2007, 11:23 am

DRifter killed 1995 by ICG-this started it all,(naw the beef started way before this incidint,longos and insane was way tight on the street's the beef started back in 92-93 im sure of that, even though they always beefed with R20CG they never hit up CK on the walls until they started beefin with insanes)
Gizmo killed 1991 by TRG (i went to school with that cat in 88 at franlkin jr hi, his brother got killed i cant remember if it was before or after him.)

their dead homies list goes back to the early 80's with trg,

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by judastaugamma » March 31st, 2011, 6:24 am

worldwide wrote: their dead homies list goes back to the early 80's with trg,
some of them they think were trg weren't even trg.

abz , efcc , st , cbc did a lot of dirt against longos too.

it's just when longo runs into a "chino" , they automatically think it was trg.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”