READ THIS SHIT

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

READ THIS SHIT

Unread post by youngwun » February 6th, 2007, 12:51 pm

Lots of unnecessary drama on this board. I know it aint "gangsta" to say this, but there are respectful ways to disagree with niggas. Real G's don't need to spend every second putting what they think are fake e-thugs in their place. Let's all contribute instead of discouraging others with real knowledge from doing so.

Rocstar, Shox, Blakk, etc. are all real niggas to me, or at least they bringing forth that knowledge. Settle disputes over prive messages and keep it real on here. You can smack someone for saying goofy BS, but there is no reason to discredit his hood just because you aint had any run-ins with it.

Or yall can trash on me for even trying. I'm sick of people on here saying Shox aint Grape because he in college, Blakk aint real because of a photo he posted of his set seven years ago or I aint a Swan because I got emotions. Shit is goofy. You only know your own hood best... the rest is second hand.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 6th, 2007, 1:27 pm

i respect everyones opinion on here except for bspg, that kid is a joke to me

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 6th, 2007, 5:21 pm

LMAO

U allrdy know wat u can do so why don't yu do it?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 6th, 2007, 5:25 pm

Yo, I'm glad this already turned into another pissing contest.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 6th, 2007, 6:07 pm

haha. Good message though Youngwun

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 6th, 2007, 6:46 pm

Loc, u already respected dont even trip...dats why I aint even respond to what ol' boy say...but u know what as much as I dont like niggaz like him...I dont trip, I aint gone go cacc to the hood and 'round the homiez up and hooride b'cuz I gotta lot to lose by doin that and not just me everybody errywhere that really wanna get outta dis sh*t...I wanna right the wrongs and put an end to the "40 year old LA Civil War" u wanna know why???Cuz if niggaz had Dollaz I guarantee all dis sh*t will change...and like a double edge sword in the class room I got that street smart and that conventional wisdom, I play both to my advantage and by the time I finished changin some sh*t MARK my WORD...Yall gone remember or hear about a Watts nigga that went up got his and done switch the game up...ol' boy can get mad all he want to BUT TO BE REAL ITS ONLY UNTIL U LEAVE THE HOOD DATS WHEN U FIND OUT WHO YOUR REAL ENEMY IS...HE AINT A NIGGA with A DIFFERENT BANDANA ITS A OLD BALD WHITE MAN with A SUIT AND TIE ON, AND HE COULD KILL US ALL with A PEN

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 6th, 2007, 7:08 pm

ITS A OLD BALD WHITE MAN with A SUIT AND TIE ON, AND HE COULD KILL US ALL with A PEN

:shock: :roll:

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 6th, 2007, 7:11 pm

Are you learning how to use proper English and how to write in college?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 6th, 2007, 7:12 pm

WHATEVA LOC I AINT MEAN IT TO BE RACIST STUPID ASS, DO U SEE ANY Black FOLKS MAKIN FU**ED UP POLICIES AND LAWS??

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 6th, 2007, 7:13 pm

DO U EVEN GO TO COLLEGE?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 6th, 2007, 7:16 pm

Are you learning how to use proper English and how to write in college?
NAH IM LEARNIN HOW TO F*** WHITE BIT**ES

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 6th, 2007, 7:21 pm

Well, I can tell you are going to do a lot for your community. :roll:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 6th, 2007, 7:28 pm

Fucking fools on here, seriously. I don't know why niggas bother.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 6th, 2007, 9:25 pm

My bad loc, u can tell half of these niggaz start with me on here, why u think i put the prep gangs title up to give niggaz sumthin to do

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 6th, 2007, 10:59 pm

Who cares what others think, do the do. Theres always gonna be 2 sides to everything your whole life, just handle ya busine$$.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 7th, 2007, 8:30 am

LMAO

WAT COLLEGE U GO TO

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 7th, 2007, 9:03 am

Who cares what others think, do the do. Theres always gonna be 2 sides to everything your whole life, just handle ya busine$$.
Fa sho

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 7th, 2007, 7:12 pm

SHOX DO YA THANG CUZ KEEP IT CRIPPIN IM GRADUATING THIS MAY WITH 2 DEGREES( BUSINESS MANAGMENT/MARKETING) AND A MINOR IN JOURNALISM GOING TO COLLEGE AINT NO PUNK SHIT, WE BETTERING OURSELVES TO EARN A DEGREE OF EDUACATION SO WE WON'T END UP A STATISTIC, BLACK IGNORANT, VIOLENT IN JAIL OR DEAD.PERIOD DO YA THANG CUZ I SUPPORT U TO THE FULLEST, YOUNGWUN KEEP IT G HOMIE ONE OF THE ONLY DUDES ON THIS SITE THAT HAS SENSE AND IS NOT BIAST AT ALL AND YOU ARE REAL, MUCH RESPECT HOMIE, TO ALL OTHER REAL CATS ON THIS SITE G'S UP.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » March 20th, 2007, 4:19 am

youngwun wrote:#%@&#%@ fools on here, seriously. I don't know why niggas bother.
LOL, bro, you know we cant come together without drama.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 20th, 2007, 5:46 am

Yall niggas IS EMOTIONAAAAALL

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » July 6th, 2007, 10:31 am

man i start everybody off with an A+ in repect, until they prove to me otherwise.
man grandad always told me you dont know how stupid somebody is until they open their mouth.(in this case pressin buttons)
man i been tryin to figure this human nature out for 31 years, an it never ceases to amaze me.

why would somebody let "ignorance travel" from the brain to they fingertips unchecked!?!?!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: READ THIS SHIT

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2007, 1:11 am

youngwun wrote:Lots of unnecessary drama on this board. I know it aint "gangsta" to say this, but there are respectful ways to disagree with niggas. Real G's don't need to spend every second putting what they think are fake e-thugs in their place. Let's all contribute instead of discouraging others with real knowledge from doing so.

Rocstar, Shox, Blakk, etc. are all real niggas to me, or at least they bringing forth that knowledge. Settle disputes over prive messages and keep it real on here. You can smack someone for saying goofy BS, but there is no reason to discredit his hood just because you aint had any run-ins with it.

Or yall can trash on me for even trying. I'm sick of people on here saying Shox aint Grape because he in college, Blakk aint real because of a photo he posted of his set seven years ago or I aint a Swan because I got emotions. Shit is goofy. You only know your own hood best... the rest is second hand.
thats why i have to ban folks, no respect, and the idiots think they get banned because they disagree with me, but nope, just straight disrespect, but there are other forums for those idiots to net bang and pretend that they are tough.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”