multi racial gangs in L.A area

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

multi racial gangs in L.A area

Unread post by PolakoMafia » June 14th, 2003, 1:19 am

Are there any multiracial gangs?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: multi racial gangs in L.A area

Unread post by alexalonso » June 16th, 2003, 6:38 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:Are there any multiracial gangs?
The Park Village Compton Crips (PVCC) have both black and Samaon members. I don't recall another gang with that type of ethnic variation in th numbers ofmembers you see in the PVCC gang. I also noticed that some Salvadoreans are members of 18ht Street (a mostly Mexican gangs) and some Mexicans are members of MS (mostly Salvadorean gang).

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

help

Unread post by whitekid » July 12th, 2003, 1:03 pm

Is there white people say in sc or compton and do they gang bang?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 13th, 2003, 12:04 am

i remember back in the days you had a lots of white people in compton in the east side , a lot in kelly and in my hood but they all 'v moved i know some white boys in park village putin much work 4 their hood i know a guy named frank and his brother was a hard park villager by the name of goldie loc or something like that but it was before the peace treaty ,i dont know now .

xXSbytheXx

Unread post by xXSbytheXx » August 17th, 2003, 12:27 pm

theres more races than hispanics whites and african americans.. what about them being in gangs? know any gangs with other ethnicities that have been put on?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 17th, 2003, 12:44 pm

cambogian have a large percentage of their young population like latinos that bang ,pinoy philipinos they bang hard ,vietnamese in orange are bangin' more mafia like but they hard ,samoan tongan are hard core gang mambaz armenians bang ,well i have to say that the only race i don't see in those cali streets is indians from india ....

PolakoBandito

Unread post by PolakoBandito » August 20th, 2003, 12:35 am

Any Russians that bang in L.A area? I heard in Hollywood alot of Russians live and you know how famous and notorious their mafia and international criminal ring is.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » August 20th, 2003, 7:56 am

:oops: there's a grip of cambodians and somoas claimin 52 Pueblo's.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 20th, 2003, 8:57 am

I know when Bill Cosby's son was killed by Markhasev, a 19-year-old Ukrainian immigrant who moved to Los Angeles with his mother in 1989, was a reputed gang member with a troubled past there was some speculation about this.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9806/16/cosby.son.trial.advancer/

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » August 20th, 2003, 9:10 am

No, there's no Russian street gangs in LA. There might be some Russian organized crime activity but no gangs. The Russians in LA are mostly middle class Jewish people. Poor whites seem to stay away from LA. There's very little white gang activity in LA, even bikers are rare. Chicago though, is another story. There's alot of poor European immigrants and people from Apalaichia living there so you have white gangs like Royals, C-Notes and 12th Street Players plus bikers like Outlaws MC and skinheads crews.

I agree with Casper, I've never seen any East Indian gangs. There used to be an Indian dude from Sotel. His gang name was Sabu. He's the only E. Indian gang banger I've ever seen. Another group that doesn't seem to bang is Ethiopians.
Some Persians bang but I don't think they have their own gangs.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 20th, 2003, 9:32 am

WELL yesterday i saw a movie with van diesel the name is ''a man apart''
its a bullshitt movie about ex gangmemba turned cops and busting the whole tijuana cartel with a knife you even have that lil busta from menace to society the corean killa one ... i put this on this topic cause in the movie you had a white gang from norwalk they looked like arian brothers but they had nazi tatoo mixed with 13 and surenos type of clothing one of the chief had 13 tatooed on his neck i know its only a movie but iv heard about nazi low riders down with la eme and wearing cholo style clothes and in all those i e and orange county suburns they may exist , i was wondering if new generation of cali skinheads have traded their doc marteens and bombers jackets and their english style clothings with l.a cholos gang members ...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 20th, 2003, 2:34 pm

There's truth to it bgCASPER. I know of one older NLR guy who cliqued right up with a homie fresh out of Pelican Bay who did an extra year because he participated in the riot (He really didn't have a choice if you know what I mean). Some of his homies (White and Hispanic) would come by to work on their lowriders on the weekends and several had Mexican girlfriends. I lived in those Costa Mesa apartment complexes for awhile once upon a time and saw what was going on there on the surface. Not involved though personally as I was on a positive track.

PolakoBandito

Unread post by PolakoBandito » August 22nd, 2003, 4:45 pm

I've been reading this book recently called Red Mafiya: How the Russian Mod has invaded America (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... s&n=507846), and it talked both about Russian organized crime and street gangs. Here is an interesting excert:

"The People's Courts, which existed in towns and communities throught the country were largely administered by a special breed of colorful law breakers called vor v zakonye--or "thieves-in-law"--a fraternal order of elite criminals that dates back to the time of the czars. They first arose during the reign of Peter the Great (1682-1725), incubated in the vast archipelago of Russia's prison camps. There, hard-core felons banded together in tight networks that soon spread throught the Gulags. Members were sworn to abide by a rigid code of behavior that included never working in a legitimate job, not paying taxes, refusing to fight in the army, and never, for any reason, cooperating with the police or State, unless it is to trick them. A giant eagle with razor-sharp talons emblazoned on their chests announced their status as vors; tatoos on their kneecaps meant they would never bow to anyone. They even developed a secret language that proved to be virtually indecipherable to authorities, and set up a communal criminal fund, or obschank, to bribe officials, finance businesses ventures, and help inmates and their families.
The vor brotherhood grew in strengh to the point that they began to play an unusual role in the nation's history. They taught Lenin's gangs to rob banks to fund the communist revolution. Later enemies of the new state used them to dissension, fear, and chaos. During the Second World War, Stalin devised a plot to annihilate the thriving vor subculture by recruiting them to defend the motherland. Those who fought with the Red Army, defying the age-old prohibition of helping the State, were rewarded by being arrested after the war and thrown into the same prison camps with the vors who had refused to join the epic conflict. The "collaborators" were branded suki, or bitches. At night, when the Arctic concentration camps grew miserably cold, knives were unheathed, and the two sides hacked each other to pieces; barracks were bombarded and set on fire.
The "Vor Wars", or "Bitches Wars", lasted from 1945 to 1953. When they were over, only the vors who refused to battle the Nazis survived. By then, they wielded ultimate authority in prison, even over wardens, importing liquor, narcotics, and women. They slept near open windows, away from the communal toilet, where according to their beliefs, only homosexuals and weaklings were fit to reside. Vors became made men in Soviet prisons only after they were recommended by at least two other vors. Even today, this nearly mythic criminal cult is one of the most dynamic forces in the Russian underworld."

The back cover of the book:
"In the days of the 1970s detente, thousands of hard-core Russian criminals swarmed into the United States--not to partake in the American Dream, but to steal it. The Russian Mob was born. With chilling ease it inflitrated American business, politics, finance, and professional sports. It carved its own savage niche in exortion, drug dealing, money laundering, military weapon sales, and murder-as-blood-sport to emerge as an international "criminal colloseus." For nearly thirty years, its existence has been the best-kept secret in the world."

According to the book however the Russian gangs in the U.S operate mostly in Brighton Beach, New York, also known as Little Odessa. They also have networks in Miami, and other parts of the country.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 22nd, 2003, 5:56 pm

When I said women wars what I wrote was b-ches wars.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 25th, 2003, 9:19 am

When you're done with that Polako, read The Gulag Archipelago: 1918-1956 by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn. I read it like three times in a row. You can really follow a personal account that lays out pre-detente Soviet prison gangs/crime. It is considered a must read for any serious student in this area.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 25th, 2003, 9:25 am

I finished that book "Bloods" over the weekend. I've read many like it growing up and do have to agree with the correlation others have drawn about how the Bloods found their name.

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » August 30th, 2003, 10:29 am

I've been told by some reliable sources that 18th street is completely multiracial, and has hispanic, white, black, native and everything else in it. I've also heard that some crip sets have began to let in latinos and even some whites but the bloods are strictly all black but only with a few asian sets.

Maybe some latino gangs also let in blacks and whites, like the Evergreen Boyz have had photos published on one website with both 2 blacks and 2 latinos in the same picture.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 30th, 2003, 11:07 am

Trust No One Gangstaz is a black and hispanic gang

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » August 30th, 2003, 12:29 pm

18th Street isn't a multiracial gang. That's just hype. The L.A. Times was saying that, too, a while ago. 18th is solidly Latino, mostly Mexicans and alot of Central Americans. They have quite a few white, Asian and black members. Maybe more than the average Mexican gang but still no more than 5% of their total membership.

You have to understand the L.A. gang scene is VERY racial. So if a gang has even a few of another racial group people may speak of them as being "mixed".

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 30th, 2003, 3:00 pm

18st got a lot of amros in it in some areas

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » August 31st, 2003, 12:53 pm

Amros? Is that Armenians?

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 31st, 2003, 12:58 pm

chea

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » August 31st, 2003, 3:25 pm

Do you consider Armenians Arabs or caucasians? Considering the nation is not really in Europe. Turkey is another hard race to classify.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » August 31st, 2003, 9:40 pm

The Rollin 60s have some white and hispanic members although not enuff too call it multiracial....

the BLACK PEACE STONE bloods, mainly jungles, have some asian and white members..well maybe not white but asian for sure...

BFGC3s have two white members..one with g status....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » September 1st, 2003, 11:59 am

The Eighteen's do have alot of Blacks from they hood.

I dont know if there still around but there used to be a hood called Alki Boyz short for Alcholic Boyz (ABZ) They Were a good mixture of Hispanics and Blacks. That was along time ago it probaly pured itself out by now.

Also ATC Addicted to Crime. There were alot of Black and Mexicans both claiming that hood back in the day.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » September 1st, 2003, 4:04 pm

I don't know if Armenian people consider themselves white or not but they're Caucasians not Arabs and they're Christians also, not Muslims.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » September 1st, 2003, 4:17 pm

White and Asian are the same aren't they? And they are not in Europe but on Middle Eastern penisula.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » September 1st, 2003, 4:19 pm

I meant to write Caucasian not Asian.

Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cereal_K » September 1st, 2003, 5:32 pm

Is there a gang of all whites in los angeles or other part of California ????

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 1st, 2003, 6:49 pm

Yes. There is NLR, the Insane White Boys, La Mirada Punks, Independent Skins, and Orange County Skins, SHARP, some car clubs, and some smaller non W/P neighborhood groups out there.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » September 2nd, 2003, 9:30 am

Armenia is in the Caucasus Mountains that's where the term Caucasian comes from.

White and Caucasian aren't really the same thing.

Caucasian (kô-kE2zhõn, -kazh2õn) adj.
1. Anthropology. Of, relating to, or being a major human racial division traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 2nd, 2003, 2:22 pm

Than do you consider Russians caucasian, or white? Also, tell me example who is white and none caucasian, and caucasian but not white.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”