Compton Varrio 132 (CV132)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 7th, 2005, 5:40 am

How come no one likes TPCC??? did they just start trippin on all other hoods??? i remember they used to be deep up in compton high in like 1992 then all kinda beefs started and they disapeared. i remember they used to always hit up SSK south side killa

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 8th, 2005, 2:25 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:How come no one likes TPCC??? did they just start trippin on all other hoods??? i remember they used to be deep up in compton high in like 1992 then all kinda beefs started and they disapeared. i remember they used to always hit up SSK south side killa
THEY WERE NEVER REALLY THAT DEEP TO START OFF WITH AND THE NELLAS USE TO ALWAYS GET IN THE ASS AND THEN THEY HAD BEEF WITH NBCC (A BIG HOOD), PVCC (ANOTHER BIG HOOD), PBCC, SWAMPS (SUPPOSELY THE ARE cool NOW), AND PJ WATTS CRIPS. NOW THEY ARE EVEN BEEFIN WITH THE CV 155 ST. SO THATS WHAT HAPPEN WITH TRAGNIEW PARK.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 8th, 2005, 1:17 pm

Yeahh The Nellas......i grew up in Nutty....i think CPP smoked BG VAMP from NBCC, is that right??? i mean not to bring up sh*t like that but i kinda knew him back in the day...like 1990 right before he was killed

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 9th, 2005, 4:02 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Yeahh The Nellas......i grew up in Nutty....i think CPP smoked BG VAMP from NBCC, is that right??? i mean not to bring up sh*t like that but i kinda knew him back in the day...like 1990 right before he was killed
I CAN'T GO INTO THE HOODS BUSINESS BUT I HATE NBCC,TPCC, SBCC, T-FLATS, AND CV 155 ST. SO WHATEVER HAPPENS FROM SOMEBODY FROM THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS THATS ON THEM.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 9th, 2005, 7:05 am

Yeah fair enough, i wasn't really expecting much on that subject. But i had to ask...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 10th, 2005, 2:45 am

ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 12th, 2006, 6:41 am

i saw a CV132ST tag just last week on a donut shop right next to Roosevelt high school on Alondra.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 13th, 2006, 3:04 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:i saw a CV132ST tag just last week on a donut shop right next to Roosevelt high school on Alondra.

WAY DOWN THERE BY SSCC HOOD.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 13th, 2006, 12:21 pm

YAHH....maybe a few of them kick it with the CVTG's? i dont know...I thought this gang had died out.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 15th, 2006, 10:52 pm

i saw it hit up in 03 on atlantic drive on the vacant lots just in front of the apartments and also in kelly ...

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 16th, 2006, 1:36 am

havent seen a CV132 tag in a minute, i stay in FBCC/SHCC (4 blocc/six hood) and pretty much see CV124st crossing out CVL36 and circling names and writing LEVAS next to them. maybe the 132's turned L36 or LC (loosin control tagger gang)

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 18th, 2006, 7:56 am

i dont know what the deal is between L36 and 132ST but CV124's are getting deeper then i thought...L36 doesnt own that whole area out there where they used to. i didnt know this till recently.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2006, 10:28 am

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]i dont know what the deal is between L36 and 132ST but CV124's are getting deeper then i thought...L36 doesnt own that whole area out there where they used to. i didnt know this till recently.[/quote]the 132 tags seems to all come from ssnhkpad area ...but were exactly were their original hood..and why people are actively hitting that hood if its extinct plus why in se cpt???? and street...do u know about those hyckory street watts in cvcg area on cpt and thorson ?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 18th, 2006, 6:11 pm

i dont know 132's exact hood but it looks like (obviously) its on the north side of CPT, around that area that where alot of gangs mostly based on one street started. 124, 126, 132 etc...pretty wierd that ur pointing it out that transplants have been around that area cuz i knew a dude from TEPA13 living aroud there.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2006, 8:41 pm

yeah wierd ...when i was there ,u had young vatos mad doggin and that shit was hit up big HICKORY STREET WATTS 13 OR SUM LIKE THAT AND U could c that they had old tags in that area cause some were cover with paint and all ,they were watts related ...now i dont remember if its thorson but its in ludaz side of it maybe it was white or castelgate but they had a spot rite there between atlantic and pannes sommewere on ludaz side of cpt blvd,they had hits up front on cpt blvd ,but there u have a back street like the kak one on magnolia and it was hit up all over the back street just paralell to cpt blvd ..found it wierd a watts hood or shoud i say a watts varrio between cv70 chicos and the cvcg ?????i mean they could have add cv in front of their shit in respect for the city ! but they hit up watts ...even kam street play cv in compton why h st is yellin watts and nobody gives a fucc ..on 1994 cv70chicos year ,they would have been checced by 70 ...whats the deal with those ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2006, 8:50 pm

[quote="bgcasper"]yeah wierd ...when i was there ,u had young vatos mad doggin and that shit was hit up big HICKORY STREET WATTS 13 OR SUM LIKE THAT AND U could c that they had old tags in that area cause some were cover with paint and all ,they were watts related ...now i dont remember if its thorson but its in ludaz side of it maybe it was white or castelgate but they had a spot rite there between atlantic and pannes sommewere on ludaz side of cpt blvd,they had hits up front on cpt blvd ,but there u have a back street like the kak one on magnolia and it was hit up all over the back street just paralell to cpt blvd ..found it wierd a watts hood or shoud i say a watts varrio between cv70 chicos and the cvcg ?????i mean they could have add cv in front of their shit in respect for the city ! but they hit up watts ...even kam street play cv in compton why h st is yellin watts and nobody gives a mess ..on 1994 cv70chicos year ,they would have been checced by 70 ...whats the deal with those ?[/quote]

even on a carnal point of view ...its look bad for compton surenos to have watts hood invading their space ,how come the carnales ask people to blast on their black homies and have them calling their hood cv and next thing u have watts surenos that open shops on their turf if the sur was a big blocc shit like this would not be autorised ..its fuccin wierd or its the sign that the sur gangs went out of hand on south l.a ? i know i risk my life speaking on the carnales ...but i doupt any phuket 13 will be strong enuf to put hands on mines i dont think they exist anyway lol soon u gonna have a tax free movement rocking compton ...peace

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 19th, 2006, 9:18 am

i dont know what the deal is with them CV70CHS and CVCG'S letting that shit fly, but this racial tension between SOME of the older established CPT Varrios has something to do with it. Sometimes these outsider gangs will have relatives belonging to or being very close to a gang here in compton. With that they kind of get a pass and are tolerated. They'll hit up around there block but they'll make it clear that their just striking up there hood that they aint really claiming that certain spot. They might even lend a helping hand to there CV hood neighbor. I havent heard nothing on them Hyckory Street Watts fools, so i cant really say. In my area about 10 years ago we had B13's from SC moving in. We werent really banging the hood hard but we didnt like it that these cats were all up in here. And of course things got shaky...it wasnt all out beef cuz they werent that deep there...but they would have their B13 homies come in to look deeper and front. They even started patroling LOL but like i said we werent bangin it so they saw it as an open area. Some shit went down that i cant speak on here but what ended up happening is the B13's ended up no where to be seen for various reasons.
Them B13's had relatives in this area but none cozy with me and mine. B13 dudes that were there reppin weren't no joke let me tell u that. Anyways since then, the b13's are back...but this time they more chill mode they dont seem to be tryin to establish themselves like before they dont really kick it on the block at all they just come in and out thru the back door and go to their SC hood...and now with this racial thing crackin my homies and them dont seem to wanna start nothing over nothing. My homies dont need no heat comin down on us, cuz we're gonna look like some traitors beefing on some SC refugees. I aint saying we gonna be allies hell no, they outsiders they aint no cpt hood. Besides the area we at is divided enough already, any kind of beef towards there part would start shootings going in all kind of directions especially from the CC's in the hood.
This kinda shit with outsiders happens though, the most famous case is of course them LOCOS13 moving in right nex to the CVTF in the early 80's.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 20th, 2006, 1:21 pm

[quote]This kinda shit with outsiders happens though, the most famous case is of course them LOCOS13 moving in right nex to the CVTF in the early 80's.[/quote]

WELL CLASSIC SHIT LOL...CAUSE THEY EVEN KICKED THEM OUT OF THE TRACC SIDE AND TOOK THE ORIGINAL FLAT HOOD ...BUT NOT WITHOUT THE TOWN AND THE WHOLE P...RELATIONS WITH TANA AND FLAT .... ITS STRANGE CAUSE THEY NEVER REALLY WENT AT IT ON A REAL LEVEL THAT I HEARD OF ...MAYBE CAUSE THEY GREW UP TOGETHER AND ITS back YARD WAR ALSO ON AN OG LEVEL SOME BIG FLATS HOLD RESPECT AND BIG TANAS TOO AND SOME OF THEM OGZ APRECIATE EACH OTHAZ....ITS MAYBE THE REASON WHY THINGS NEVER WENT TOO BAD CAUSE THEY KNEW THAT IF TANA WOULD BE INVOLVE LIKE THE TOWN THEY WOULDNT EXIST NO MORE ..ALSO SEEMS TANAS ARE SSADK PK BEFORE ANYTHING .THAN AGAIN ITS A POINT OF VIEW ...BUT U NEVER KNOW WITH THE FLAT ...

ONE LIL POINT I D'ONT REALLY GET ..WHY TANAS ARE COOL WITH NHKP NOW ?????LOL.... IF THEY WASNT IN WAR WITH THE DRIVE TANAS WOULD STILL BEEF WITH THEM ..TANAS HATE THE DRIVE WITH A PASSION ..ONE LAST THING IN 03 NHCC WAS STILL HITTIN' PBCCK SBCCK WHY THAT SPECTACULAR U TURN ???HOOD POLITIK? HOW THAT MONA CARVER KELLY N HOOD LOVE IS VIEWED BY FHCC? peace ...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 23rd, 2006, 11:15 am

That is a big U turn SBCC, NH and KPCC did, i dont know what event or meeting took place to squash that but yah i was suprised too. it'll be hard to see SBCC getting cool with The A drive. i cant imagine Santana not being 1AD7 K LOL
I think ever since that major bust the SBC's took they having to re-arrange their house. FHCC?? i dont know where they gonna end up in this, but they aint a as important as NH and KP.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 25th, 2006, 9:29 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]That is a big U turn SBCC, NH and KPCC did, i dont know what event or meeting took place to squash that but yah i was suprised too. it'll be hard to see SBCC getting cool with The A drive. i cant imagine Santana not being 1AD7 K LOL
I think ever since that major bust the SBC's took they having to re-arrange their house. FHCC?? i dont know where they gonna end up in this, but they aint a as important as NH and KP.[/quote]true

...to me its obvious nhkp is lookin' for protection ...what better allies than tanas ..and they gonna yell east siiiiide together ...that moove to me is politik pure politik ...put it this way ...u have two big familys ,killing each othaz sudenly two brothaz are beefin under the same roof ,the father tryed to squash..but it was too late one of the brotha went on the othaside and joined the enemies ...well a wiseman would take this oportunity to open a dialogue and if nh kelly did squashed their beef with tanas knowing what went down for centurys ...i dont c why southside ogs couldn't open dialogue with big tanas... cause on a goons level its southside or noside and all tgs want the war ....but u cant eliminate the south its like thinkin the hutu could eradicate the tootsie its all BS ..both hoods ride die and cry and both hood have better thangs to do than to continue that cycle of BS that did bring nun but drama ...to all ss mayo chester 1300 avs burris atlantic temple ward nayborhood 900 cuzco pannes kelly homies that did ride the same direction for years ...all that seems like a non sense...they have cousins brothaz claiming both sides most of them grew up together kelly roosevelt emerson dominguez ....tanas are from a totaly different world and mostly they didnt grew up with sskpnhad people so i dont think tanas will endure and have the tollerance the south had with the kelly for years ,the kelly are hard to handle while shermed ...

perfecto31
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by perfecto31 » March 18th, 2006, 10:08 am

I see CV132st at Kelly Park all the time. Where the hell is 132st anyway?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 19th, 2006, 4:37 pm

132ST is waaay on the other side of town. kelly is in south compton, 132ST is in north compton

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2006, 8:40 am

perfecto31 wrote:I see CV132st at Kelly Park all the time. Where the hell is 132st anyway?
the 132 tags seems to all come from ssnhkpad area ...i did the same post few years back ..yeah i also noticed those 132 tags around kelly and specially the drive next to the gas station

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » April 30th, 2006, 8:38 pm

they out by vanguard school and the apts there

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re: Compton Varrio 132 (CV132)

Unread post by yourmomslover » January 16th, 2019, 1:16 pm

We still got the og side boogers are over by aranbe just wallbanging only reason why we didnt finish them off is cus family or some shit and we never got into it with santanas like that we would exist either way and i think some of our ogs know each other too CVTF

Problemchild342
What city do you live in now?: Lawndale

Re: Compton Varrio 132 (CV132)

Unread post by Problemchild342 » February 3rd, 2022, 8:04 am

Does anyone know where CV132 is located? They active in compton but I’ve heard they on 132nd Street by Enterprise park but I also heard they actually be on 132nd between wilmington the creek? Anyone know their actual hood spot for a fact?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”