Compton Varrio 132 (CV132)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Compton Varrio 132 (CV132)

Unread post by bgcasper » June 20th, 2004, 5:20 am

COMPTONE VARRIO 132 ..... ALONSO U NEED TO ADD THEM ....WHO KNOWS ERE THEY HANG ???

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: CV132

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 21st, 2004, 12:34 am

never heard of 'em....

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CV 117 STREET ??

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 21st, 2004, 5:01 am

NUN THEY STILL AROUND NEAR CARVER PARQUE LOLOL I HEARD THEY WAS A CLICC OF SOUTH LOS AND THEY BROKE OFF WENT SOLO AND BECAME CV 117 ..... CV 132 IS A VERY SMALL VARRIO I WONDER IF YALL KNEW OR EVER HEARD ABOUT THEM I MET ON VATOS FROM THERE

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 21st, 2004, 8:10 am

bgCASPER,

IF THAT'S TRUE THESE DUDES BROKE OFF SOUTHXLOS, THAT WOULD BE 3 CLICKS THAT HAVE BROKEN OFF....
THE OTHER 2 ARE....

1. CARNALES, THATS WHY THEY HIT UP CXL

2. BARRIO POBRE, who later branched out to Long Beach & Compton.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:bgCASPER,

IF THAT'S TRUE THESE DUDES BROKE OFF SOUTHXLOS, THAT WOULD BE 3 CLICKS THAT HAVE BROKEN OFF....
THE OTHER 2 ARE....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
Damn never knew that about CXL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 22nd, 2004, 5:14 am

ORALE I DIDNT KNEW EITHER AS FAR AS CLIKAS FROM SOUTH LOS I REMEMBER THE PISTOLEROS ALSO COMPANEROS AND THE BABY LOCOS BUT BARIO POBRE IN COMPTON ??? WERE HOMIE I DONT KNOW WERE THEY AT ?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 22nd, 2004, 7:37 am

bgCASPER,

THEY USED BE RIGHT THERE ON LIME, BY LIME HOOD (AROUND THE CORNER FROM ATLANTIC & ROSECRANS) THE USED TO HIT UP ALL OVER THE WALLS "BARRIO POBRE" ... I SEEN MORE BP HIT UP THAN LIME HOOD. I DON'T KNOW IF THEY STILL ARE.
I WAS IN COUNTY WITH A YOUNGSTER FROM CV POBRE, HE DID CLAIM CV, THIS WAS OVER 10 YEARS AGO HOMIE.

I ACTUALLY LIVE THERE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS, THAT'S WHY I USED TO SEE THE VATOS FROM T-FLATS AT THE TACOS EL UNICO RIGHT THERE....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 23rd, 2004, 2:48 am

CUZZ NOW I RECAL I SAW SOME PLACAS I THOUGH IT WAS PLAYBOYS LOLOLOL CVPB BUT IT WAS A WHILE AGO AND THEY DIDNT LAST LONG ARE THEY STILL AROUND ? IN THAT AREA I MEAN I HAVE TO SAY I RARELY GO UP THERE ITS NOT A FRIENDLY HOOD FOR A NIGGA LIKE ME LOL THAT AREA ON CPT BLVD AND ATLANTIC RECENTLY I SAW VATOS ON THE CORNER DEEP THEY WAS FROM HYCKORY ST WATTS AND U HAD PLACAS ALL OVER FEW blocks INSIDE COMPTON LIKE ON BUTLER AV AND CPT BLVD U HEARD OR SAW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT WHILE YOU WERE AROUND THAT HOOD ALSO WERE EXACTLY ARE THEM CV BP ? PEACE HOMIE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 23rd, 2004, 2:51 am

ALSO THE LIME ARE NOT REALLY DEEP OVER THERE THEY MORE SOUTH MORE LIKE CPT AND ATLANTIC AND IF U GO A BIT MORE NORTH ITS CROSS ATLANTIC ALSO I THOUGH THE VARRIO AROUND THERE WAS MORE THE CV SEGUNDOS

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 23rd, 2004, 2:55 am

NOW I RECAL SEING SOME TAG LBP AND I WAS WONDERIN' WHAT THAT WAS ??? LBP IT WAS ON ATLANTIC AND CRANZ

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 25th, 2004, 10:35 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:bgCASPER,

THE OTHER 2 ARE....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
Back in 79' thru 81' San Pedro and Barrio Pobre were going at it hard, and Barrio Pobre was headquartered in Carson, then their neighborhood got torn down for redevelopment and most of them ended up in Long Beach, bunking in with Te Town Flats. BP got checked by East Side Wilmas all the time also, as far as I remember, it is news to me that they broke off from South Los, but I don't know, maybe you can elaborate a lil' more on your knowledge on this particular case, very interesting to me homie.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 25th, 2004, 10:50 pm

LONE-WOLF,
ORALE CARNAL !
I KNOW MUCH JENTE FROM SOXLOS VERY WELL...( I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO DETAILS)...That's a private matter.

BUT WHEN I WAS IN Y.A. CARNAL, THE SOUTHXLOS WOULD REFER TO THE VATOS FROM BARRIO POBRE, AS "That's my homeboy".... that's how close they were.

I GOT FIRST HAND INFO FROM JENTE FROM SOUTHXLOS.
ASK ANY "BARRIO POBRE" IF YOU BUMP INTO 'EM HOW THEY ORIGINATED.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 25th, 2004, 11:05 pm

Can't do that Martinez, there's only a handful of varrios that are definitely not on my favorite list of buddies, and Barrio Pobre only has one cat that I can see face to face and not go crazy on him, and that's El Termite, due to family reasons, other than him all the rest are targets. Now back in the days when End Barrio Warfare was trying to get people together, South Los was involved in a lot of the sports activities such as futbol and beisbol that was sponsored by EBW, and we had some good matches and get high gatherings with SxL but B Pobre was on just about everybodys hit list. The list of others that got together for a while but would not accept BP was WSWilmas, ESWilmas, TxFlats, KeyStone, ESLongo, WSLongo, Barrio San Pipas, Rancho San Pedro, Park Western Loma, Florencia 13, Gardena 13, Lil WattS, Los Compadres Varrio 3, Victoria Parque to be the most prominent at the meetings and sports events in various parks in these neighborhoods to which South Los attended but never any mention as to BP being the same or from the same as S x L. Needless to say, not everyone from these hoods attended or agreed to the truces, and soon all was back to "normal" between all these varrios.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 26th, 2004, 3:59 am

I know some coo Barrio Pobre guys on el Segundo , right next to the gas station. Back in 1997 when I would chill with them, they were having problems with Athen Park Bloods. The Athens took care of business, but i think they worked out their differences today.

But I am not familiar with CV 132,

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 26th, 2004, 6:20 am

SO THE POBRE HAVE A VARRIO AROUND THE WEST SIDE COMPTON AND ALSO THEY ARE AROUND CRANZ AND ATLANTIC ON EXTREME EAST COMPTON ?BUT THE DOMINANT VARRIO AROUND SEGUNDO IS BARRIO 13 THE CVP HONESTLY I NEVER RAN INTO THEM OR MAYBE I DID AND I DIDNT KNOW THEY WAS CLAIMIN POBRE, I KNEW A VATO WHO WAS CLAIMIN CV 132 AND I SAW TAGS OF THEM IN FEW SPOTS EVEN IN ATLANTIC DRIVE THEY DID TAGS AROUND THE GAZ STATION..... ALSO I WAS WONDERIN' IF THEY WAS A CLICC OF CV3 ...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 26th, 2004, 3:03 pm

bgCASPER wrote:SO THE POBRE HAVE A VARRIO AROUND THE WEST SIDE COMPTON AND ALSO THEY ARE AROUND CRANZ AND ATLANTIC ON EXTREME EAST COMPTON ?BUT THE DOMINANT VARRIO AROUND SEGUNDO IS BARRIO 13 THE CVP HONESTLY I NEVER RAN INTO THEM OR MAYBE I DID AND I DIDNT KNOW THEY WAS CLAIMIN POBRE, I KNEW A VATO WHO WAS CLAIMIN CV 132 AND I SAW TAGS OF THEM IN FEW SPOTS EVEN IN ATLANTIC DRIVE THEY DID TAGS AROUND THE GAZ STATION..... ALSO I WAS WONDERIN' IF THEY WAS A CLICC OF CV3 ...
you right, those guys are Barrio 13, not Barrio Pobre, they write B13, barrio this and barrio that can get a brotha confused sometime, but the cats i knew were Barrio 13.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 26th, 2004, 8:18 pm

Can one of you tell me if the B x Pobre in Comptone or Lynwood, would be the same gang as the one in Longo, and would it be originally from Carson or South Los, are they 2 different gangs or the same ?

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 26th, 2004, 11:27 pm

LONE-WOLF,

ORALE HOMIE, YOU KNOW ABOUT THE "END BARRIO WAR-FARE" MOVEMENT FROM BACK IN DAYS !!! MY RESPECTS TO YOU ON THAT ONE... I KNOW PERSONALLY ONE OF THE MAIN DUDES IN THAT MOVEMENT, OL' VETERANO FROM ROCK MARA,

I READ HIS BOOK IN Y.A. - I believe the book was "Barrio Warriors" his name is GUS FRIAS homie, I wrote to this dude in y.a. and he wrote me back and put me on his mailing list to receive his End Barrio War-fare magazine for free while I was in y.a., called "Barrio Warriors" sub-title "Chose weapons of knowledge over weapons of war".....

DAMN HOMIE, I even met ol' GUS FRIAS on the calles, he is a legit well established vato and works for the county of L.A. / He's a good vato, HIS HEART WAS DEFINTELY IN THE RIGHT PLACE HOMIE,.... very intellent man.

Tell me what else you know about End Barrio War-fare movement ?

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 27th, 2004, 12:15 am

bgCASPER / LONE-WOLF,

I LIVED IN COMPTON FOR 2 YEARS HOMIE (EVEN THOUGH I'M BORN & RAISED IN EAST LOS) I REMEMBER IN APPX 95, 96 COMPTON BARRIO POBRE WAS HIT UP ALL THE WALLS OVER LIME AV. OFF OF ROSECRANS... I'VE NEVER HEARD OF BARRIO POBRE IN LYNWOOD..NEVER & I KNOW OLDER VATOS FROM LYNWOOD RUDE BOYS. NEVER MENTIONED ANY B'POBRES IN LYNWOOD... THEY'VE MENTIONED T-FLATS UP IN LYNWOOD BUT NEVER ANY POBRES...

YOU ARE CORRECT bgCASPER THAT DOWN PAST COMPTON BLVD & LIME THERE WAS THE CV SEGUNDOS, THAT'S WHERE I MET SOME YOUNGTERS FROM CV SEGUNDO AT THE PARK OFF ATLANTIC & COMPTON.

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 27th, 2004, 5:08 am

ORALE MARTINEZ I DONT REALLY HANG NORTH OF CPT BLD U KNOW ITS NOT A FRIENDLY AREA FOR A NIGGA OUT OF SOUTH COMPTON WERE THE FLAT HANG IN LYNWOOD NEAR LB BLVD I HEARD BUT WERE EXACTLY ? AS FAR AS I REMEMBER I MET FEW RUDE BOYS back THAN I WAS HANGIN WITH MY NIGGA S BONE HE HAD HOMIES ON CALI AV CRIP HOOD AND THE RUDES WAS CALI AND LB BLVD FROM CENTURY TO IMPERIAL ARE THEY STILL AROUND NOW ?YEAH THE SEGUNDO BE SHARING THAT AREA WITH LIME THE LIL SWAMP MEET REALLY MEXICAN THERE IS THE LIMIT WITH THEM AND THE CV CHICANO GANGA THE THORSON BLOCK CLIKA THE HARRIS ARE MORE WEST I KNOW FEW NICE VATOS FROM CG THEY COOL AND ACT AND SPEAK LIKE CRIPS LOLOLOL WONDER HOW THE BIG BAD SUR THINKOF THOSE LIL VARRIOS WHO JUST CAME UP LIKE THAT VARRIO CV BKM TEY BE HANGIN WITH CRIPS AND ACTING LIKE CRIPS .....

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » June 8th, 2005, 10:11 pm

132 ST WERE SHORT TIMERS AND DIED OUT ALON GTIME AGO AT ONE TIME THEY WERE PRETTY BIG IN #'S. MOST OF THEM TRANSFERED OVER TO THE TRESE CV3 WHICH IS ALSO A DYING BREED. CVL36 AND THE FLATS MADE SURE OF THAT.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 13th, 2005, 12:21 am

Bumper wrote:132 ST WERE SHORT TIMERS AND DIED OUT ALON GTIME AGO AT ONE TIME THEY WERE PRETTY BIG IN #'S. MOST OF THEM TRANSFERED OVER TO THE TRESE CV3 WHICH IS ALSO A DYING BREED. CVL36 AND THE FLATS MADE SURE OF THAT.

YOU GUYS STILL BEEF WITH THE CV3 BECAUSE MAN THEY ARE CATCHING IT FROM THE M.O.B.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » June 13th, 2005, 8:34 pm

Whats up Y.G No their is no love for those dudes. Us Largeros we just dont acknowledge them as if they dont exist. So is that Lynwood MOB giving them the blues ?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 14th, 2005, 1:53 am

Bumper wrote:Whats up Y.G No their is no love for those dudes. Us Largeros we just dont acknowledge them as if they dont exist. So is that Lynwood MOB giving them the blues ?

WHAT UP DOGG. YEAH THEY BEEN DOING THEY THING LATELY WITH AGAINST THEM.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » June 14th, 2005, 3:17 pm

That's good , I am glad to hear that they are still gewttin the blues. I got batt packed by a couple of them when I was asleep in Y.A

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 17th, 2005, 1:06 am

Bumper wrote:That's good , I am glad to hear that they are still gewttin the blues. I got batt packed by a couple of them when I was asleep in Y.A

DAMN THATS FUCKED UP.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 30th, 2005, 5:04 am

CVBKM grew up in a black crip hood so thats why u might say they "act like crips" but they dont. just like CVCG, CVTG, CVTKS their all out of crip hoods. these gangs are cool with the black gangs around them cuz they grew up together...they recognize they are mexican but they have no racist feelings and were not segregated like older Varrios like CVTF CV155 CV70...for example CV155 had a black member, i remember him personally they called him PATO. that cat grew up in the 155 hood...and also the 70s had a samoan (RIP)in there hood which is pretty crazy bcuz of their long standing beef with PVCC a mostly black and samoan gang. Also speaking of Parc Village, they have several hispanic members...so the idea that compton is racially divided is not right. Acacia Blocc has had mexicans in it....Spook town, Nutty Blocc....yup even Nutty Blocc. The TF's are high profile and they use racial slurs and everyone thinks thats how everyone rolls in compton but its not true.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 31st, 2005, 10:59 am

I personally remember in Y.A. in 88 - 93
CV70's had several black vatos...

They were in SUR car 8)

Firme vatos...

but I also know much has change since then...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 2nd, 2005, 2:56 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:CVBKM grew up in a black crip hood so thats why u might say they "act like crips" but they dont. just like CVCG, CVTG, CVTKS their all out of crip hoods. these gangs are cool with the black gangs around them because they grew up together...they recognize they are mexican but they have no racist feelings and were not segregated like older Varrios like CVTF CV155 CV70...for example CV155 had a black member, i remember him personally they called him PATO. that cat grew up in the 155 hood...and also the 70s had a samoan (RIP)in there hood which is pretty crazy bcuz of their long standing beef with PVCC a mostly black and samoan gang. Also speaking of Parc Village, they have several hispanic members...so the idea that compton is racially divided is not right. Acacia Blocc has had mexicans in it....Spook town, Nutty Blocc....yup even Nutty Blocc. The TF's are high profile and they use racial slurs and everyone thinks thats how everyone rolls in compton but its not true.

YOUR RIGHT IN A LOT OF STUFF YOU SAID BUT CVCG ARE TAGGING NIGGER KILLER AND THATS WHY MY PEOPLE FROM HOLLY HOOD ARE BEEFIN WITH THEM AND PUTTING IT DOWN. NOT ALL CV'S ARE RACIST THAT FOR SURE BUT THEY ARE STILL A LOT OF RACIST CV's 70's, 155, AND T-FLATS JUST STAND MORE THAN ANY OTHER VARRIOS.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » November 4th, 2005, 5:34 pm

the homey live on myrhh street right behind the compton airport and i always see 155 hit ups but i never seen them hit up nigga killa. i always see them hitting up CK and PK but i anin't seen NK . im not saying they don't do it but i always see CK and Pk and thats it. i know the flats hit up nigga killa but everytime im around they hood or im driving thru they hood, i only see them hit up ck and pk. but i know both hoods do but they don't hit up nigga killa everytime they hit up

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 6th, 2005, 5:35 am

I think someone is pressuring compton varrio gangs to be CK PK....TF's started it and now 155 and 70 are doing it, i dont see the point. HEy YG, can u let me know something? how come PIRUS dont really beef with eachother like CRIP gangs do? just wondering....i'm from the west side where its mostly CRIP, and they all act very independent. U know whats funny?? i remember a long time ago in the early 90's when TPCC and 155St hit up in block letters together on this liquor store on central and compton blvd

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 7th, 2005, 2:34 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:I think someone is pressuring compton varrio gangs to be CK PK....TF's started it and now 155 and 70 are doing it, i dont see the point. HEy YG, can u let me know something? how come PIRUS dont really beef with eachother like CRIP gangs do? just wondering....i'm from the west side where its mostly CRIP, and they all act very independent. U know whats funny?? i remember a long time ago in the early 90's when TPCC and 155St hit up in block letters together on this liquor store on central and compton blvd

WELL BACK IN THE DAYS PIRUS USE TO GET ALONG, BUT THATS IS NOT REALLY THE CASE NOW. PIRUS ARE BEEFING AMONGST EACH OTHER AND BLOODS FROM DIFFERENT CITIES. NOBODY LIKES TPCC.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”