LOCOS13 GANGS.CLICKED UP?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

LOCOS13 GANGS.CLICKED UP?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 20th, 2004, 1:14 pm

COMPTON VARRIO LOCOS13

SUR CENTRO LOCOS13

HIGHLAND PARK LOCOS13

HUNTINGTON PARK LOCOS13

MORPARK LOCOS13

EAST SIDE LOCOS13

ANAHIEM VATOS LOCOS13

FONTANA LOCOS13

LONG BEACH LOCOS13

WHITTIER DEAD END LOCOS13

BONSIO ST LOCOS13

WESLEY ST. LOCOS13

as i go to different websites i see these Locos13 gangs hit up and listing each others hoods and giving shout outs to each other..are they really clicked up somehow?

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: LOCOS13 GANGS.CLICKED UP?

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 20th, 2004, 10:32 pm

PRETTY GOOD LIST....

YOU FORGOT ONE - WATTS VARRIO LOCOS 13

THESE VATOS ARE A NEW GANG (I FIRST HEARD OF 'EM IN 92 WHEN I WAS BUSTED IN L.A. COUNTY WITH A VATO FROM WEST LOS' LOCOS 13... BUT DAMN THESE FOOLS PLACASOS ALL OVER THE PLACE...

IF IM NOT MISTAKEN I BELIEVE THEIR WEST SIDE IS THE 1ST & OG CLICA...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
THE LOTT 'SUR X3 Gang
LOCOS Clica
Straight outta EAST LOS

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 20th, 2004, 10:37 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:PRETTY GOOD LIST....

YOU FORGOT ONE - WATTS VARRIO LOCOS 13

THESE VATOS ARE A NEW GANG (I FIRST HEARD OF 'EM IN 92 WHEN I WAS BUSTED IN L.A. COUNTY WITH A VATO FROM WEST LOS' LOCOS 13... BUT DAMN THESE FOOLS PLACASOS ALL OVER THE PLACE...

IF IM NOT MISTAKEN I BELIEVE THEIR WEST SIDE IS THE 1ST & OG CLICA...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
THE LOTT 'SUR X3 Gang
LOCOS Clica
Straight outta EAST LOS
oh yeah..i cant believe i forgot one of the main ones...WS LOCOS13 they got different clickas...i know theirs one in the 213 and the 805 and some others...

i never heard of WVLS13..thanks for that one.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » June 21st, 2004, 1:29 am

RuthlessBone909 wrote:COMPTON VARRIO LOCOS13

SUR CENTRO LOCOS13

HIGHLAND PARK LOCOS13

HUNTINGTON PARK LOCOS13

MORPARK LOCOS13

EAST SIDE LOCOS13

ANAHIEM VATOS LOCOS13

FONTANA LOCOS13

LONG BEACH LOCOS13

BONSIO ST LOCOS13

WESLEY ST. LOCOS13

as i go to different websites i see these Locos13 gangs hit up and listing each others hoods and giving shout outs to each other..are they really clicked up somehow?

hey now ruthless, whats up homie. you also forgot my hood ARTESIA~13 LOCOS...

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 21st, 2004, 2:38 am

ORALE STATE,

Mucho gusto carnal.
I BELIEVE THE POST IS ONLY ABOUT THE GANG named "LOCOS 13" & WHERE THEY HAVE CLICAS / & what cities there in /expanded to.

not about varrios only with a "Locos" clica, such as my clica from THE LOTT 13 Gang.

And to the best of my knowledge ALL "LOCOS 13" Gangs originated out of of the WEST LOS "LOCOS 13"...if Ruthless Bones info is accurate that would make LOCOS 13 the fastest growing CHICANO Gang in L.A.
more than KAM 13, more than anybody...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 21st, 2004, 11:17 am

stateraised2000 wrote:

SUR CENTRO LOCOS13

HIGHLAND PARK LOCOS13

HUNTINGTON PARK LOCOS13

MORPARK LOCOS13

EAST SIDE LOCOS13

ANAHIEM VATOS LOCOS13

FONTANA LOCOS13

LONG BEACH LOCOS13

BONSIO ST LOCOS13

WESLEY ST. LOCOS13

whats up...yeah im trying to list all the gangs that are part of the "LOCOS TRECE" gang...i know alot of varrios have "locos" in it.....but theirs certain ones who are somehow clicked up....i didnt know Artesia 13 had Locos in it... are you part of the LOCOS13 gangs or is Locos a click for you? let me know...thanks

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 21st, 2004, 11:21 am

MARTINEZ. wrote:ORALE STATE,

Mucho gusto carnal.
I BELIEVE THE POST IS ONLY ABOUT THE GANG named "LOCOS 13" & WHERE THEY HAVE CLICAS / & what cities there in /expanded to.

not about varrios only with a "Locos" clica, such as my clica from THE LOTT 13 Gang.

And to the best of my knowledge ALL "LOCOS 13" Gangs originated out of of the WEST LOS "LOCOS 13"...if Ruthless Bones info is accurate that would make LOCOS 13 the fastest growing CHICANO Gang in L.A.
more than KAM 13, more than anybody...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

YEAH HOMIE I THINK YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT ABOUT WS LOCOS13 BEING THE FIRST. AND I THINK THEIR IS MORE CLICKS OF LS13 BUT I JUST LISTED THE ONES I CAN THINK OF...MAYBE SOMEONE KNOWS MORE...PEACE

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » June 21st, 2004, 12:54 pm

VICTORIA PARQUE LOCOS-THEIR CLIKAS ARE THE MIDGETS, NITEOWLS, PEEWEES AND OF COURSE, THE LOCOS..BUT THEY ARE MORE COMMONLY KNOWN AS V`P`L`S

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » June 21st, 2004, 6:14 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
stateraised2000 wrote:

SUR CENTRO LOCOS13

HIGHLAND PARK LOCOS13

HUNTINGTON PARK LOCOS13

MORPARK LOCOS13

EAST SIDE LOCOS13

ANAHIEM VATOS LOCOS13

FONTANA LOCOS13

LONG BEACH LOCOS13

BONSIO ST LOCOS13

WESLEY ST. LOCOS13

whats up...yeah im trying to list all the gangs that are part of the "LOCOS TRECE" gang...i know alot of varrios have "locos" in it.....but theirs certain ones who are somehow clicked up....i didnt know Artesia 13 had Locos in it... are you part of the LOCOS13 gangs or is Locos a click for you? let me know...thanks

my hood is not a part of locos trece. my hood has a cliqua called los locos. i can think of many hoods that also have a cliqua called LOCOS but are not a part of the locos trece you are speaking of. peace...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 21st, 2004, 6:26 pm

San Pedro Locos SPLS not affiliated with any of the other San Pedro Gangs, but also not affiliated with any of the Locos 13 Gangs. I would think that this Locos 13 question is going to be though to put together accurately.

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » June 21st, 2004, 6:29 pm

i saw on another list a gang called "alley locos"??

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 21st, 2004, 6:35 pm

lonewolf wrote: I would think that this Locos 13 question is going to be though to put together accurately.
yeah....especially because it gets confusing becasue alot of gangs have "locos" in it but not all are part of this "Locos 13" gang thing...my guess is that it started as WS LOCOS13 and later they spread out claiming Locos13 and also claiming their new territory in the new city..i could be wrong though...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 21st, 2004, 6:36 pm

Chapin wrote:i saw on another list a gang called "alley locos"??
yeah but i doubt they are part of the "Locos 13 gangs" ...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 21st, 2004, 6:44 pm

My 2 cents worth, is that they're not clicked up, they may throw props for each other because of the same Locos part of their name but that's about it. They're in so many different neighborhoods and so far apart from one another that if they were from the same breed, than that would make these o.g. Locos some of the greatests recruiters of all time and should be hired by the U.S Military. I would say it's kind of like the Flats springing up wherever there's projects / housing, but are they from the same breed or is it a natural gang name for them to adopt ? That's my take on the subject.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 21st, 2004, 6:52 pm

lonewolf wrote:My 2 cents worth, is that they're not clicked up, they may throw props for each other because of the same Locos part of their name but that's about it. They're in so many different neighborhoods and so far apart from one another that if they were from the same breed, than that would make these o.g. Locos some of the greatests recruiters of all time and should be hired by the U.S Military. I would say it's kind of like the Flats springing up wherever there's projects / housing, but are they from the same breed or is it a natural gang name for them to adopt ? That's my take on the subject.
well i know that some of them DO consider themselves to be from the same...and honestly yeah they got alot of LOCOS13's in different cities but some of these are not very deep at all...they aint no 18st. now 18 has the better recruiters lol.....on the streets LS13 are far apart but when they are locked up maybe thats when they click up??

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 21st, 2004, 7:04 pm

You got me on that one Ruthless, I have a "clean" record, never been torcido (never been caught) The Good LORD has always looked out for me. I've always tried to respect the hood that I stepped into, maybe because I have a large familia scattered all over the place, and uncles, cousins, brothers in all different Barrios. But clicking up would be different than origination from the same, at leat in my book. If that was the case, would'nt they be more like other gangs such as WF, 18ST, C14, and the like ? And would there be some tracing back lineage ?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 21st, 2004, 7:14 pm

lonewolf wrote:You got me on that one Ruthless, I have a "clean" record, never been torcido (never been caught) The Good LORD has always looked out for me. I've always tried to respect the hood that I stepped into, maybe because I have a large familia scattered all over the place, and uncles, cousins, brothers in all different Barrios. But clicking up would be different than origination from the same, at leat in my book. If that was the case, would'nt they be more like other gangs such as WF, 18ST, C14, and the like ? And would there be some tracing back lineage ?

i havent been locked up either so my question about them clicking up can be for anyone who has maybe seen this while they were busted....and yeah maybe they would be more like 18st and other gangs like that but what makes it more confusing it that the word "LOCOS" is in the name of alot of other varrios. and when they go out to another city they claim that city....like in my city their is Fontana Locos13 but the first one is called WS LOCOS in LA

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 21st, 2004, 9:11 pm

Ruthless, where is Bonsio Street Locos 13 and Wesley Street Locos 13 ?...Stateraise that picture of "yourselF" looks like my uncle Chemo in his younger days - from EL CHUCO, TEXAS (El Paso).

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 22nd, 2004, 12:58 pm

lonewolf wrote:Ruthless, where is Bonsio Street Locos 13 and Wesley Street Locos 13 ?...

im not sure where they are at..these are names i have heard from other people and i dont have any info on them....thats the reason i have this in the questions section...maybe somebody knows some more about this Locos13 thing...peace.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 27th, 2004, 2:17 pm

i just found someone left this message in a guestbook i was looking through. i dont know if this persons real or not but their giving shout outs to other Locos13 gangs.

WS LOCOS 13-Citys SUR CENTRAL, COMPTON, WEST LA, 805, HIGHLAND, LONG BEACH, SAN DIEGO.WS,SS,ES,NS,SC,CV. CLICAS CALLE WESLEY, BONSALLO AV3, LOS SC GANGSTERS, HIGHLAND 51 PEEWEES, CV PEEWEES &BAGOS AND MORE! GLENDALE &BURBANK ?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 30th, 2004, 9:57 pm

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF A 99ST. LOCOS13 ?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 1st, 2004, 5:44 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:HAS ANYONE HEARD OF A 99ST. LOCOS13 ?
Evil Klan South Side 99TH STreet Locos.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”