Life At School

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Life At School

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 20th, 2008, 3:13 pm

I just cant imagine how anyone can go to school with 3, 4, or 5 different gangs in the same school. I mean how do you walk class to class without coming across an enemy? Or what if your in the same class? Tell me stories, tell me how that shit works.

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Life At School

Unread post by sparkdatshit » July 20th, 2008, 11:26 pm

The highschools ive been too have all been controlled by the same city. So if you were from a click from pacoima you would kick it with all the other people from pacoima clicks. If you were an enemy you would usually get down with them daily until you refused to go to school or school officials removed you for your own safety.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Life At School

Unread post by YP » July 21st, 2008, 12:45 pm

U ever seen freedom writers? its kind of like that...u go to school with your enemy but just cant be fightin and fuedin all the time, that ish is done after school and sometimes yall done fought so many times its on some if i catch u n the hood type ish, especially if u outnumbered by lets say the mexicans. its like jail where u gotta get along for safety purposes. but alot of the bangin active nikkaz are on some FUQ School ish....but yeah alot of enemies be going to school together...who ever deeper usually be foo-foppin the next one foo-foppin = boo-boppin = sockin up lol

BUT MAN WASSUP WITH SOME POSITIVE ISH?

FUQ BANGIN

last nite I was in san bernardino...left 1 club 2 people got shot...went to another club another 2 people got shot

FUQ THE HATRED MAN...lets all just get along....seriously @ RODNEYS STATEMENT

show some LOVE....u all know we got love...LETS LOVE ONE ANOTHER (NO HOMO)

TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”