Muertos 13 and Lawndale 13

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

Muertos 13 and Lawndale 13

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 23rd, 2004, 6:59 pm

I have not idea where these two neigborhoods are, Muertos 13 and Lawndale 13. I am not familiar with Lawndale and I think the Muertos are in the South Bay area, but need some confirmation on these two barrios.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: Muertos 13 and Lawndale 13

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 23rd, 2004, 8:11 pm

LIL LAWNDALE 13, MUERTOS 102, TEPATITLAN 13 (tepa), HAWTHORNE 13, MARA SALVATRUCHA, LOS COMPADRES VARRIO "3", LIL WATTS, LENNOX 13, and 18 STREET all have a stake in Lawndale & Hawthorne, however I'm not able to fill you in as to their hangouts and streets.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » July 24th, 2004, 4:33 pm

Muertos102St, LCV3, 18St106St are actually in Inglewood. I heard LCV kicks it at The Bottoms and they arent that deep. I used to know alot of those vatos when I lived in Palmdale. I think they claimed Los Compadres Varrio 3 CLS click 113thSt Watts or IngleWatts. Its been awhile so I dont remember. I know they had beef with Lennox,Tepa and Lil Watts. I remember when one of the homies from LCV beat down some fool that came to the school with a big ass H13 on the back of his head. The vato still claimed Hawthore Lil Watts even when their was 5 Compadres in front of him. Tepa is over by 102nd and Freeman. Some of the vatos I knew from LNX said that Tepa was a click from LNX before. Lawndale13 is in the city of Lawndale. Ill ask my homeboy from CVLargo about the area, he grew up in Lennox and Compton so he knows the area pretty good.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » August 30th, 2004, 8:36 pm

i saw LAWNDALE 13 on a on ramp on the 405 yesterday i think it was redondo beach blvd where u can see that big school n the best buy n all those things big south bay ford sign

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » August 31st, 2004, 4:36 am

W/S wrote:i saw LAWNDALE 13 on a on ramp on the 405 yesterday i think it was redondo beach blvd where u can see that big school n the best buy n all those things big south bay ford sign
that's off the Rosecrans exit. or Inglewood ave exit...between there, dependin' which way you're goin' on the 405. the skoo used to be an adult skoo / continuation skoo...it was only a few years back when they changed it to a high skoo...Lawndale High. that is in the middle of L13 hood i believe. my folks live around there too. North of Rosecrans is Hawthorne and South of it is Lawndale.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 4th, 2004, 12:40 am

i think lawdalle is rosecranz north marina south between hawthorn and inglewood while lil watts is on creenshaw east yukon west marine south and cranz north with their winos dukes traviesos demons and underground clikas they kick it at bodger park ...i wonder were lil watts is actually in watts i saw some taggs when i was on the blue line headin north between imperial station and 103rd station along the rails ....

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » September 4th, 2004, 3:45 am

bgCASPER wrote:i think lawdalle is rosecranz north marina south between hawthorn and inglewood while lil watts is on creenshaw east yukon west marine south and cranz north with their winos dukes traviesos demons and underground clikas they kick it at bodger park ...i wonder were lil watts is actually in watts i saw some taggs when i was on the blue line headin north between imperial station and 103rd station along the rails ....
i believe L13 hood is a lil' larger than that. the square area you mentioned is where my family lives, and i have lived there for half my life. i have seen more FTS heads than L13 heads in that area. i believe their hood extends a lil' more south than Marine ave. they have tagged all around and on the 405 fwy, between the Inglewood and Hawthorne exits.

and isn't it still Lawndale all the way until Crenshaw, between Rosecrans and Marine ave. i always thought Lil' Watts was a Hawthorne hood? maybe they have moved more south cuz i did see their tags a few months back, on Marine, right off Crenshaw.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » November 30th, 2004, 9:06 pm

my brother is an OG from L13, he's on trial for someshit he didnt even do and his wife is goin to compton courts to testify for him... he'll get out cuz shes a main witness... as soon as he gets out ill give yall the info for lawndale... but i can tell u rite now... lawndale beefs HARD with redondo...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 30th, 2004, 9:43 pm

bgCASPER got it right, LWS is on Badger Park and the surrounding area, with Marine on the south, Prairie on the west, Crenshaw on the east, and Rosecrans on the north but can be as far north as El Segundo, they hold down Lemoli in the center real tight.
lil' Lawndale 13 would on the west side of Prairie.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 1st, 2004, 4:23 am

kidlocc700 wrote:my brother is an OG from L13, he's on trial for someshit he didnt even do and his wife is goin to compton courts to testify for him... he'll get out because shes a main witness... as soon as he gets out ill give yall the info for lawndale... but i can tell u rite now... lawndale beefs HARD with redondo...
i thought you was an Uso? if so, didn't know they had Usos in L13...and you're right. they do beef hard with Redondo13

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 6th, 2004, 6:20 pm

my brother is half hispanic(different father) and grew up with hispanics... me on the other hand.. was the CC ryder lol.. but yea.. ill still ride with my brother on some dildos...

i inherited his beef, he inherited mine,
aint like either of us mind,
were just like soldiers, up on the front line

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 6th, 2004, 8:27 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:my brother is half hispanic(different father) and grew up with hispanics... me on the other hand.. was the CC ryder lol.. but yea.. ill still ride with my brother on some dildos...

i inherited his beef, he inherited mine,
aint like either of us mind,
were just like soldiers, up on the front line
i see...word, i respect that...

angfsgv
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendora

Unread post by angfsgv » August 30th, 2017, 1:34 am

bgcasper wrote:i think lawdalle is rosecranz north marina south between hawthorn and inglewood while lil watts is on creenshaw east yukon west marine south and cranz north with their winos dukes traviesos demons and underground clikas they kick it at bodger park ...i wonder were lil watts is actually in watts i saw some taggs when i was on the blue line headin north between imperial station and 103rd station along the rails ....
Lawndale 13 claims all of Lawndale as its territory, and Lil Watts claims basically all of Hawthorne east of Hawthorne Boulevard. Lil Watts expanded their territory a few years ago to basically take over the city.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » August 30th, 2017, 1:22 pm

Does Muertos have a spot or street in Hawthorne now? I think some guy from MTS got killed at Jim Thorpe park (Prairie & Rosecrans) a few months ago.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 9th, 2017, 11:21 am

angfsgv wrote:
bgcasper wrote:i think lawdalle is rosecranz north marina south between hawthorn and inglewood while lil watts is on creenshaw east yukon west marine south and cranz north with their winos dukes traviesos demons and underground clikas they kick it at bodger park ...i wonder were lil watts is actually in watts i saw some taggs when i was on the blue line headin north between imperial station and 103rd station along the rails ....
Lawndale 13 claims all of Lawndale as its territory, and Lil Watts claims basically all of Hawthorne east of Hawthorne Boulevard. Lil Watts expanded their territory a few years ago to basically take over the city.
that would explain why Little Watts be writing Hawthorne 13 Little Watts, because before i would see H13 and LWS, which to my understanding, they were two diff gangs, but then did they merge and Little Watts took over the whole town or how did that work out?

Problemchild342
What city do you live in now?: Lawndale

Unread post by Problemchild342 » October 6th, 2020, 1:21 am

Lawndale 13 one of the most hated gangs in harbor area, they go at it hard with redondo 13 and all Hawthorne gangs except 118gc and 116acacia supposedly squashed beef with players 13 in Hawthorne but smash mode with all other gangs such as lws13, vsur13, lms13, muertos 13, evil klan 13, lennox13, tepa13, Hawthorne thug family Hawthorne Piru . Also lomita 13 and harbor lomas 13 claims to have beef with them , as well as Gardena 13 and Gardena dog town so yeah one of the most hated gangs in that area, where Gardena mostly goes at it with tortilla flats and south los

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » October 6th, 2020, 5:23 pm

Where is Muertos & SS Playerz at in Hawthorne?

I think Muertos claim 139th but what are their boundaries over there?

Problemchild342

Unread post by Problemchild342 » October 7th, 2020, 8:26 pm

Muertos claim 139th and Prairie but their borders are roughly 135th Street (N), Prairie Ave (W), Rosecrans (S), Yukon (E). Sometimes they also write 133rd Street but not sure where as everywhere else is pretty much Little Watts. South Side Players got 116 and Freeman, borders are Hawthorne (W), 105 Freeway (N), 118th Street (S), Prairie (E). Players aren't really that active tho they got a bunch of tweakers and paisas but they beef with Hawthorne Thug Family and Little Watts. Muertos go at it with a few hoods and ride with Players. Muertos go at it with Hawthorne Thug Family, Little Watts, Lennox 13, Tepa 13, Lawndale 13, and Varrio Surenos 13.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » October 8th, 2020, 9:32 am

Got it....I thought MTS might've been west of Prairie cause I seen some their tags over there on Jefferson or Washington but I also seen them hit up east of Prairie too. I remember a couple years ago they lost a younger guy over at the park on Prairie. Think it was 3 or 4 years ago.

Problemchild342

Unread post by Problemchild342 » February 22nd, 2021, 4:07 pm

West of Prairie is up for grabs with LWS having some streets and Muertos having others. The main Muertos blocks though are 139th Street from Prairie to Crenshaw

MaximumCarnage
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by MaximumCarnage » February 24th, 2021, 1:46 am

How long has Lawndale been around, I know they're one of the oldest hoods in the area. Lil' Watts has been around since the 60's, is Lawndale as old?

Problemchild342

Unread post by Problemchild342 » March 19th, 2021, 10:51 pm

Lawndale 13 was created in 1956.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”