The East Side

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

The East Side

Unread post by sickside » April 18th, 2010, 4:23 pm

So what the hell is new with the east side..last time I heard ..there was DPG trying to turn into a gang from a crew. Townsmen was getting crossed out by FMV are they trying to turn into a hood? and where?..never knew where they are even at..what ever happen with NHC in HMV..heard they got in than heard from this site that never happen so what is up with that?..whats new with the latest wars? or with MV and all other hoods?..been out of touch of a cool min. ant going to lie!..and what is up with that fsk mv? who are they? Martinez you said you saw that in vWG hood!..and fisher street locos shit what ever happen with that too? and one more question with you Martinez you said along time ago you saw a KERN MARAVILLA hit up, what is up with that hood?...a lot of questions I know..lol

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: The East Side

Unread post by sickside » April 18th, 2010, 4:36 pm

oh yea two more questions
38st. thing in GAGE and LK tag some one said in commerce?...LK i remember got kick out of MMV hood and commerce whats new with them?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”