Valley neighborhoods - couldn't find

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Valley neighborhoods - couldn't find

Unread post by alexalonso » October 15th, 2010, 2:51 pm

1) 129 Klump Street Bad Boys, 2) Elmer Street, 3) Logan Heights (thought they were in SD), 4) Mexicans 13, 5) Mid City Boys, 6) Parthenia 13, 7) Sunland Park Locos, 8) Tijuana Locos, 9) Vesper Ave, 10) Young Boys Rifa

i am not sure if these 10 neighborhoods are still active or even exist. Especially Logan heights.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Re: Valley neighborhoods - couldn't find

Unread post by femun » October 16th, 2010, 6:44 pm

Those gangs do not exist.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » October 16th, 2010, 8:49 pm

alexalonso wrote:1) 129 Klump Street Bad Boys, 2) Elmer Street, 3) Logan Heights (thought they were in SD), 4) Mexicans 13, 5) Mid City Boys, 6) Parthenia 13, 7) Sunland Park Locos, 8) Tijuana Locos, 9) Vesper Ave, 10) Young Boys Rifa

i am not sure if these 10 neighborhoods are still active or even exist. Especially Logan heights.
I know of the Young Boys and thats it I believe they are or were in North Hollywood.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » October 18th, 2010, 9:55 am

i've seen young boys hit up in chatsworth and northridge.

they hit up w/s youngs boy rifa??

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » October 18th, 2010, 10:13 am

I seen Logan Heights hit up a couple months back on an apartment over on Woodley or Hayvenhurst....near Haskell St Locos area. I also seen them hit up a few years back in North Hollywood. Them & North Hollywood Locos were crossing each other out.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 21st, 2010, 11:01 pm

advocate wrote:I seen Logan Heights hit up a couple months back on an apartment over on Woodley or Hayvenhurst....near Haskell St Locos area. I also seen them hit up a few years back in North Hollywood. Them & North Hollywood Locos were crossing each other out.
I didn't know Logan was hitting up in the valley. Is there something in the valley called Logan or is it a San Diego offshoot?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » November 4th, 2010, 1:05 pm

i heard there somehow an off shoot of LH in san diego. don't know the history.

there's a logan in santa ana that has no relation.
alexalonso wrote:
advocate wrote:I seen Logan Heights hit up a couple months back on an apartment over on Woodley or Hayvenhurst....near Haskell St Locos area. I also seen them hit up a few years back in North Hollywood. Them & North Hollywood Locos were crossing each other out.
I didn't know Logan was hitting up in the valley. Is there something in the valley called Logan or is it a San Diego offshoot?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 5th, 2010, 12:50 am

Varrio Logan in Santa Ana is named after a street. No relation to any other Logan gang in SD or LA.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » November 19th, 2010, 2:05 am

Parthenia X3 existed.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 19th, 2010, 2:05 pm

Vesper Ave is a clique off Barrio Van Nuys
(edit: just googled it to be sure my memory wasn't throwing me off and now I'm unsure, all I really found was some Vallerio Street hoodrat's myspace page that merely mentioned Vesper Ave x3 but to the best of my knowledge most of Vesper is BVNS hood, I know this for a fact because I got shit beat out of me back in the day on Delano and Vesper by about 6 BVNS heads :/)

edit: And though I never heard of Parthenia x3 I do remember Parthenia Park Crips, they were mainly out of towners slanging rock at the park, kicking taxes to whoever controlled that park...maybe it was Parthenia x3.

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » March 31st, 2012, 2:01 am

shing wrote:Parthenia X3 existed.

what u know about them people say that they did exist but no one has ever bumped into one

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 16th, 2012, 2:06 pm

istekse818 wrote:
shing wrote:Parthenia X3 existed.

what u know about them people say that they did exist but no one has ever bumped into one
i was with one of them in Wasco

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » September 16th, 2012, 4:45 pm

lil tj used to be in the valley, nothing to do with tj locos in hollywood.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 17th, 2012, 2:21 am

rocket18hgs wrote:lil tj used to be in the valley, nothing to do with tj locos in hollywood.
there was tj locos in the valley before.

a lot of the hollywood hoods had heads in the valley.

i had a junior high homie from virginia street in the valley.

this was the 90's though.

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » September 17th, 2012, 3:13 pm

you will find people from different varrios in the valley but this doesnt mean they have a click there. Like i said, tj locos never had a click in the valley, only lil tj.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » September 22nd, 2012, 11:36 pm

Logan HTS is from San Diego and from what I was told someone from LH came to Nh and started a click. Bonner off of Burbank is were their supposed to be and on Tujunga by Dennys but its more like NFLS13 hood. If you drive down Bonner you will see LxHTS hit up.

Tricky69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Desert

Unread post by Tricky69 » April 18th, 2013, 11:50 pm

alexalonso wrote:1) 129 Klump Street Bad Boys, 2) Elmer Street, 3) Logan Heights (thought they were in SD), 4) Mexicans 13, 5) Mid City Boys, 6) Parthenia 13, 7) Sunland Park Locos, 8) Tijuana Locos, 9) Vesper Ave, 10) Young Boys Rifa

Elmer street is in N. Hollywood area between east of Lankershim on Vanowen. A bunch of apartments, probably just some youngsters tagging that, trying to get it going. I think its to close to Vineland Boyz territory. Mexican 13 I think were around the Willis and parthenia street area in panorama city. Parthenia 13 were I believe around Roscoe apartments on Lindley and Roscoe in Northridge. Some Tijuana locos could be found back in the 90s just north of Roscoe on Sepulveda in the apartments behind the autozone. Sunland Park is in the city of Sunland just of the 210 fwy. I go by there everyday and see nothing, but mostly White homeless people using or scoring. I haven't seen any gangsters hanging around, but i guess a few must be around serving.

valleroguy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Canoga Park

Unread post by valleroguy » March 8th, 2015, 9:38 pm

Parthenia Street used to be in the West Valley area, mainly in that block of low income apartments on Lindley between Parthenia & Roscoe. That area is now "claimed" by Brown Pride Surenos. I put the parentheses because gang activity in general in the West Valley is pretty much non-existent these days. The only gang that maintains any type of presence in the West Valley is CPA, and sadly the majority of them are on that hype tip, rather than any actual gang banging.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 11th, 2015, 12:52 am

valleroguy wrote:Parthenia Street used to be in the West Valley area, mainly in that block of low income apartments on Lindley between Parthenia & Roscoe. That area is now "claimed" by Brown Pride Surenos. I put the parentheses because gang activity in general in the West Valley is pretty much non-existent these days. The only gang that maintains any type of presence in the West Valley is CPA, and sadly the majority of them are on that hype tip, rather than any actual gang banging.
So is Parthenia officially a defunct barrio?

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » March 11th, 2015, 5:28 pm

Mid City stoners?

valleroguy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by valleroguy » March 12th, 2015, 4:14 pm

@1 wrote:
valleroguy wrote:Parthenia Street used to be in the West Valley area, mainly in that block of low income apartments on Lindley between Parthenia & Roscoe. That area is now "claimed" by Brown Pride Surenos. I put the parentheses because gang activity in general in the West Valley is pretty much non-existent these days. The only gang that maintains any type of presence in the West Valley is CPA, and sadly the majority of them are on that hype tip, rather than any actual gang banging.
Yup. Haven't seen one or heard anything about em for many years now. & I stay in that general area so i'm not talking out of my ass

valleroguy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by valleroguy » March 12th, 2015, 4:18 pm

@1 wrote:
Yup. Haven't seen one or heard anything about em for many years now. & I stay in that general area so i'm not talking out of my ass

Dusty1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Crescent City

Unread post by Dusty1 » January 20th, 2019, 8:42 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Logan HTS is from San Diego and from what I was told someone from LH came to Nh and started a click. Bonner off of Burbank is were their supposed to be and on Tujunga by Dennys but its more like NFLS13 hood. If you drive down Bonner you will see LxHTS hit up.
Yes. Some vato from LHTS in SD set up a click in LA. The old click that I know of is Bonner Street and there is another click called Lil Homies. I am surprised they are still around in LA.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 16th, 2019, 10:45 pm

Logan Heights is on Saticoy off Haskell. They are still around, but most of the other varrios been defunct for many years.

MxHbOy
What city do you live in now?: Mission Hills

Unread post by MxHbOy » April 23rd, 2022, 2:20 am

alexalonso wrote:
October 15th, 2010, 2:51 pm
1) 129 Klump Street Bad Boys, 2) Elmer Street, 3) Logan Heights (thought they were in SD), 4) Mexicans 13, 5) Mid City Boys, 6) Parthenia 13, 7) Sunland Park Locos, 8) Tijuana Locos, 9) Vesper Ave, 10) Young Boys Rifa

129 Was a tagging crew that kicked it on the the Pjs on Vanowen and Tujunga in the late 90s before getting into Vineland when they were also trying to take the pjs.
Elmer Ave Locos Started in the early 80s at the same Pjs as 129 , They had beef with Vineland, Radford and 18 , before they were Cool with 18 , it was until 18 was trying to make them a click is when they started dieing out , by the late 90s they’re were gone
Logan Heights landed on Bonner street and were cool with 18 until the 90s,when they started beeing other streets , They also beef with NHLS, I believe they moved to Saticoy and Haskell at the early 2010s , I was told HLS were not as big as they once were
Mexicans 13 was a small Varrio that is now Defunct, they kicked it on Rayen and were cool with Blythe street
Mid City boys you might be referring to Mission City BoyZ that became a click of San Fer in the late 90s , they kicked in behind Alemany
Parthenia street also claimed Parthenia Village Locos , the apartments they claimed was at Wilbur and Parthenia, by the early 90s they moved down to Roscoe and Lindley and Claimed PST, in 92 one of there main Heads went to jail for killing one his own homegirls for snitching , after that I heard BOS from LA came and clicked up with the remaining heads and have been there since
Vesper Ave , they’re were a small Clicka by Vesper and Vanowen going towards Sherman way , I heard they were just a small Clicka that were cool with BVN in the 80s after that I believe they died out from Non Recruiting

MxHbOy
What city do you live in now?: Mission Hills

Unread post by MxHbOy » April 23rd, 2022, 2:20 am

alexalonso wrote:
October 15th, 2010, 2:51 pm

129 Was a tagging crew that kicked it on the the Pjs on Vanowen and Tujunga in the late 90s before getting into Vineland when they were also trying to take the pjs.
Elmer Ave Locos Started in the early 80s at the same Pjs as 129 , They had beef with Vineland, Radford and 18 , before they were Cool with 18 , it was until 18 was trying to make them a click is when they started dieing out , by the late 90s they’re were gone
Logan Heights landed on Bonner street and were cool with 18 until the 90s,when they started beeing other streets , They also beef with NHLS, I believe they moved to Saticoy and Haskell at the early 2010s , I was told HLS were not as big as they once were
Mexicans 13 was a small Varrio that is now Defunct, they kicked it on Rayen and were cool with Blythe street
Mid City boys you might be referring to Mission City BoyZ that became a click of San Fer in the late 90s , they kicked in behind Alemany
Parthenia street also claimed Parthenia Village Locos , the apartments they claimed was at Wilbur and Parthenia, by the early 90s they moved down to Roscoe and Lindley and Claimed PST, in 92 one of there main Heads went to jail for killing one his own homegirls for snitching , after that I heard BOS from LA came and clicked up with the remaining heads and have been there since
Vesper Ave , they’re were a small Clicka by Vesper and Vanowen going towards Sherman way , I heard they were just a small Clicka that were cool with BVN in the 80s after that I believe they died out from Non Recruiting

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”