Sureno groups in Jail

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Sureno groups in Jail

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 5th, 2017, 7:19 pm

How do different Southside gangs align themselves in Jail ?
Is it like the black gangs with the different cars ie. ECC, GC and NH ?
Or is it just Sureno or nothing ?
I remember reading somewhere that 18st might be independent in LA county because of their size.
But what about gangs like Mara, F-13 and Harpys ?
It's probably likely they have to get along in Jail but I wanted to find out the real from guys that know

LakotaSioux
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Sureno groups in Jail

Unread post by LakotaSioux » May 6th, 2017, 12:35 am

The Sureños are way more organized and have unity than the blacks. All the Sureños get along in jail and aren't allowed to fight eachother. If they fight eachother they will get their black and blues meaning they will get taxed.

The blacks run things totally different. They are always fighting with eachother.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 6th, 2017, 3:25 pm

LakotaSioux wrote:The Sureños are way more organized and have unity than the blacks. All the Sureños get along in jail and aren't allowed to fight eachother. If they fight eachother they will get their black and blues meaning they will get taxed.

The blacks run things totally different. They are always fighting with eachother.
Yeah ?
So hypothetically I could get booked for spraying your house and hitting your folks.
Then the next day you could get booked for a retaliation hit.
Both locked up together in the same jail and both have to put that aside ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 6th, 2017, 9:31 pm

surenos will green light your ass for set tripin en la pinta ..they dont allow that jail house car shit ..maravillas had their own car but cause they wasnt surenos not paying tax and went verde all the way but that shit ended ... heard that shit is over by now ..i guess maravillas are back in line payin taxs

numbersrunner
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: columbus

Unread post by numbersrunner » May 7th, 2017, 8:35 am

LakotaSioux wrote:The Sureños are way more organized and have unity than the blacks. All the Sureños get along in jail and aren't allowed to fight eachother. If they fight eachother they will get their black and blues meaning they will get taxed.

You are correct to a certain extent, however Surenos have a forced alliance meaning they get along because they are under the thumb of Eme, but they still often go at each. For example a buddy of mine who is a Crip told me that in one joint he was in the whites were always trying to get transferred because the Sureons were always cutting each other up and when the Sureons would go on lock down so would the whites. The Sureons don't go at each other in the same way blacks do, they get permission to hit one another and they stir up internal politics to get the go ahead to get at each other. Also Surenos are some of the biggest drop outs because they don't like going along with all these forced alliances of having to get along with people they were enemies with on the street. Blacks indeed do have a issue with fighting each other.

numbersrunner
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: columbus

Unread post by numbersrunner » May 7th, 2017, 8:37 am

bgcasper wrote:surenos will green light your ass for set tripin en la pinta ..they dont allow that jail house car shit ..maravillas had their own car but cause they wasnt surenos not paying tax and went verde all the way but that shit ended ... heard that shit is over by now ..i guess maravillas are back in line payin taxs
Maravilla are still pureo norte and tax free that's on the street and in prison

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2017, 11:38 am

ok though they finally fell in line at least some of them ..anyway i guess you know better im ignorant when it come to sur politik

LakotaSioux

Unread post by LakotaSioux » May 7th, 2017, 2:12 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:

Yeah ?
So hypothetically I could get booked for spraying your house and hitting your folks.
Then the next day you could get booked for a retaliation hit.
Both locked up together in the same jail and both have to put that aside ?
Yea. Pretty much. You can can fight the guy that sprayed your pad. But You going to get taxed. Normally its like 2 or 3 guys that will tax you.

LakotaSioux

Unread post by LakotaSioux » May 7th, 2017, 2:20 pm

numbersrunner wrote:

You are correct to a certain extent, however Surenos have a forced alliance meaning they get along because they are under the thumb of Eme, but they still often go at each. For example a buddy of mine who is a Crip told me that in one joint he was in the whites were always trying to get transferred because the Sureons were always cutting each other up and when the Sureons would go on lock down so would the whites. The Sureons don't go at each other in the same way blacks do, they get permission to hit one another and they stir up internal politics to get the go ahead to get at each other. Also Surenos are some of the biggest drop outs because they don't like going along with all these forced alliances of having to get along with people they were enemies with on the street. Blacks indeed do have a issue with fighting each other.
Well yea of course if you are a Sureño and fuck up the other sureños going to fuck up. If you really fuck up they gonna knife you and kill you.
Sureños are more organized and have rules to follow.

The blacks are not organized. They fight eachother in jail and even in prison. Alonzo has a vid where a Santana Blocc Compton Crip said he fought a South Side Compton Crip while in prison just because.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 17th, 2017, 2:28 pm

numbersrunner wrote:
bgcasper wrote:surenos will green light your ass for set tripin en la pinta ..they dont allow that jail house car shit ..maravillas had their own car but cause they wasnt surenos not paying tax and went verde all the way but that shit ended ... heard that shit is over by now ..i guess maravillas are back in line payin taxs

You never hear about Maravilla much.
Are they deep in LA. They are an East LA gang right ?
Is that also the same for MS-13 ?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » May 26th, 2017, 2:01 pm

"SURENOS" are the biggest street gang in California Prisons. Numbersrunner they can't get permission to get at each other. In California prisons. For a guy who's never been to prison in California or anywhere else you write on hear like you been there and done that. Just because somebody tells you something does not make it so.Like I told you before Always "CHECK YOUR SOURCES"
They are not able to set trip in prison period that political rule has been put in place for many years and it hasn't changed. The EME does not play that South North crap period.Maravillas do not claim the North...MS-13 they align with the SURENOS period.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 5th, 2017, 9:47 am

numbersrunner wrote:
Pureo? No, never were Norte. You're speaking on them like you know what they're all about n I can't speak for their prison politics, but I do know some in the st never got off the green light.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » June 12th, 2017, 11:34 pm

I mentioned this in the other thread before i saw this one..But a good question is if do the Norteno 18 st function with the Sureno 18? There had to been times when they were in the same prison system.

M0N3Y
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Ermua

Unread post by M0N3Y » June 27th, 2017, 11:39 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:I mentioned this in the other thread before i saw this one..But a good question is if do the Norteno 18 st function with the Sureno 18? There had to been times when they were in the same prison system.
Norteno 18th Street gang?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » June 28th, 2017, 4:19 am

Yes there is. I read it on here. 18 was made before the politics if im correct.

How they do it in london tho? The jails based on race? Not all jails in america are race segregated.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » December 21st, 2017, 9:13 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Yes there is. I read it on here. 18 was made before the politics if im correct.

How they do it in london tho? The jails based on race? Not all jails in america are race segregated.
London isn't segregated by race.Not strictly just because the social structure is very different. Remand prisons like Wandsworth, Wormwood and Brixton are akin to US county jails. Might get gang segregation tho because of traditional street beef.
Outta town prisons and jails are a little different with Gypsies, Asians, black groups, white eastern european groups. All depends where the prison is. But it isn't really as structured. It would take forever to explain tbh

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 22nd, 2017, 1:27 pm

What you know about Charles Bronson?

In Massachusetts jails Crips are different than LA. They put on everybody, fools with no affiliation, even whites. Bloods are greatly outnumbered.

Pico2jeff
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Pico2jeff » December 26th, 2017, 1:06 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:I mentioned this in the other thread before i saw this one..But a good question is if do the Norteno 18 st function with the Sureno 18? There had to been times when they were in the same prison system.
Isn't northside 18st in north Hollywood thats why they claim north nothing to do with nortenos?

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » December 26th, 2017, 12:12 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:What you know about Charles Bronson?

In Massachusetts jails Crips are different than LA. They put on everybody, fools with no affiliation, even whites. Bloods are greatly outnumbered.
A little. I think it's best to do a thread about him in the international section or in Past Figures, The Infamous & Legends of the Game.
He went prison i the 60s or 70s for something not too eye watering but ended up staying in prison because he kept violating IN the prisons. Lol.
Certified nutcase

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”