Oldest Compton Varrios in the CPT.

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Oldest Compton Varrios in the CPT.

Unread post by alexalonso » April 8th, 2018, 2:44 pm

This is a very interesting question because it is linked to Mexican immigration into Compton. Did that start in the 1940s or the 1950s? Well here are a few old varrios.

- CV Tortilla Flats
- CV Tres
- CV Segundo
- CV Largo 36
- CV 155
- CV 70

All other varrios came out after. What yall think?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Oldest Compton Varrios in the CPT.

Unread post by bgcasper » April 10th, 2018, 12:14 am

compton jardin 13 predate all i think

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 10th, 2018, 12:15 am

willowbrook winos is also and old ass compton gang

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 10th, 2018, 12:15 am

the oldest is between jardin .winos . la tres .

SpecialK
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: philadelphia

Unread post by SpecialK » April 10th, 2018, 10:10 pm

bgcasper wrote:the oldest is between jardin .winos . la tres .
I heard cvtf is the oldest vario in compton that’s still in operation?

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » April 10th, 2018, 11:43 pm

Yes, except alonso is talking about the oldest varrios in 'Compton" not in "Watts" where Jardin was located, they went by "Watts Jardin Gang" and are defunct, the Winos did start in the 1950s, aswell as Largo36 whom also started in the 1950s, but I'd have to say that Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats are older, they started in the 1940s in East Los Angeles before moving into Compton in the 1960s. Me personally i'd put CVTF on the top of that list, theres 3 gangs on that list that started in the 1950s.. so CVTF pretty much pre-date them, I'd go with CVTF, CV3, and CVLargo36 being the oldest on that list

SpecialK

Unread post by SpecialK » April 11th, 2018, 10:21 am

yoda100 wrote:
Yes, except alonso is talking about the oldest varrios in 'Compton" not in "Watts" where Jardin was located, they went by "Watts Jardin Gang" and are defunct, the Winos did start in the 1950s, aswell as Largo36 whom also started in the 1950s, but I'd have to say that Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats are older, they started in the 1940s in East Los Angeles before moving into Compton in the 1960s. Me personally i'd put CVTF on the top of that list, theres 3 gangs on that list that started in the 1950s.. so CVTF pretty much pre-date them, I'd go with CVTF, CV3, and CVLargo36 being the oldest on that list
“Flats” are more of an umbrella ☂ gang kind of like Hoover’s or blocc gangs to crips: I’m pretty sure that T-Flats (and I mean compton vario Tortilla flats) started in COMPTON back in the 60s Some of the original members were from east LA that ended up moving to compton and a few of them had cousins, older brothers, and big homies in a gang called PRIMERA FLATS, hence the name. So I think you might be referring actually to the primera flats of East Los Angeles these guys were DEFINITELY around in the 40s. But more important is that primera flats is considered the first flats gang. There are other ones like quatro flats too in east LA the neighborhood where they grew up in east LA was traditionally referred to as “the flats” even back in the days. So when the now O.G.s of cvtf came to compton from east Los in the 60s they sort of picked up where they left off as referring to one another as flateros and started another FLATS gang. First they would fight whites. They are also the VERY FIRST gang in compton to get hit with the gang injunction.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 13th, 2018, 6:55 pm

tf in compton predate cv largo according to og i spoke too but not varrio tres and cv3 still activ ..off course l.a tf predate all gangs in cpt i think when we talk about tf cpt is las palmas clicc tf who started around 60's

SpecialK

Unread post by SpecialK » April 15th, 2018, 8:59 pm

bgcasper wrote:tf in compton predate cv largo according to og i spoke too but not varrio tres and cv3 still activ ..off course l.a tf predate all gangs in cpt i think when we talk about tf cpt is las palmas clicc tf who started around 60's
B.G. Casper check your pm inbox bro!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 18th, 2018, 1:20 am

yo bro tall boob is still alive here a video of him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePUsefQFLv4

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 25th, 2018, 8:42 pm

bgcasper wrote:compton jardin 13 predate all i think

Yeah, but Jardin is not out anymore. What streets was Jardin on?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 25th, 2018, 8:45 pm

yoda100 wrote:
- What year did Tortilla Flats come to compton? I think it was around 1960 or 1961.

- Did Largo 36 form out of CV3? if so when did that split occur?

- I think Tortilla Flats original turf is in the area where Largo is now.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 25th, 2018, 8:49 pm

bgcasper wrote:tf in compton predate cv largo according to og i spoke too but not varrio tres and cv3 still activ ..off course l.a tf predate all gangs in cpt i think when we talk about tf cpt is las palmas clicc tf who started around 60's
- The Las Palmas click is an original click of Tortilla Flats, on a street that had 2 large Palm Trees. Does anyone know what street those palm trees was on.

- So is CV3 older than TF?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 26th, 2018, 9:38 pm

they started on the largo side of the traccs and oris the mendoza taco stand just next to the church and i guess thats on oris that las palmas was the og clicc later than i think they expended on the west of the tracc on the vesta street area there was a cv3 clicc there the tf started the dead end locos clicc i think thats the second clicc than after internal beef the formed a clicc midget dukes that would fit all generation to come and they would only sticc to one clicc since they had bad previous experience about clicc bangin on each others some even say the dead end locos gave birth to the cv locos and became deadly enemi to their old allies

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 26th, 2018, 9:44 pm

the jardin 13 was in compton farm area but not the fdcc no the willowbrook area ..same area who became palm lane project were the original farmers came from was a slum than became a project was one of the major project of the area but was on compton side of imperial and now they tore it down and builded the king hospital rite were the j's was ...the compton farmers came from there and jardin 13 was the mexican in that area the name come from before the project got builded there was a slum and it was like farmland and they all had their lil personnal garden thats what jardin means

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 4th, 2018, 8:30 pm

muy buena clecha bgCasper, i agree with a lot of what you wrote in your posts, but in my humble opinion i'd say that the oldest in CPT are Segundo, La Tres, and La Cinco., CVS / CV2 ., CV3, and CV155.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 6th, 2018, 10:21 pm

Lonewolf wrote:muy buena clecha bgCasper, i agree with a lot of what you wrote in your posts, but in my humble opinion i'd say that the oldest in CPT are Segundo, La Tres, and La Cinco., CVS / CV2 ., CV3, and CV155.

what about Tortilla Flats? Were they in CPT around 1960?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2018, 7:08 am

muchas gracias lonewolf i would have to agree with u on the 3 and la 5 but i heard from a respectable persone that cvsegundo mafia pachucos san st was more recent than even cvtf they even use to ride together on the dog patch maybe you are refering to older clicc or the varrio segundo that is still existing in lynwood and that is related to cvs but cvs on east side compton thats not very old the one in segundo blvd in lynwood have been around longer i guess thats what make you say the cvs are the first but them dudes in east compton wasnt there in the old days

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2018, 7:11 am

yes alex i would say the cvtf started to expand in compton thru mendoza tacos stand on oris st around 1960 some member of las palmas needs to be interviewed because they say their hood is older than largos and even older than 1960

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2018, 7:13 am

im in contact with og chopper a reputable from the war days one of the pillar of the notorious midget dukes clic i could give you his concat if u are interested to get some heavy cpt historia

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 9th, 2018, 11:57 am

bgcasper wrote:yes alex i would say the cvtf started to expand in compton thru mendoza tacos stand on oris st around 1960 some member of las palmas needs to be interviewed because they say their hood is older than largos and even older than 1960
From some folks I spoke to they told me CV Largo came after, TF, and may even came after CV3. So it would seem to me that

1. CV TF (oldest)
2. CV Tres
3. CV Segundo
4. CV Largo
5. CV 155
6. CV 70

or

1. CV Tortilla Flats
2. CV Segundo
3. CV Tres
4. CV Largo
5. CV 155
6. CV 70

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 13th, 2018, 4:05 am

yep but i would put cv3 before tf in compton ...off course tf in l.a predate all gangs in cpt ..but lets atlk about local cv 's here is what i think
cv3 is the first cpt varrio 3 meaning c for cpt i think ...the second i would put la cinquo 155 and than cvtf defenetly not cv70 at that time they was compton alondra boys they have no connect to cva who came after

SpecialK

Unread post by SpecialK » June 18th, 2018, 10:32 am

bgcasper wrote:yep but i would put cv3 before tf in compton ...off course tf in l.a predate all gangs in cpt ..but lets atlk about local cv 's here is what i think
cv3 is the first cpt varrio 3 meaning c for cpt i think ...the second i would put la cinquo 155 and than cvtf defenetly not cv70 at that time they was compton alondra boys they have no connect to cva who came after

Hit me up on Facebook bro

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 18th, 2018, 8:06 pm

I still say 155 is the oldest, if you read psge 70 of the book "VICE" - One cop's story of patrolling the most dangerous city - by Sgt. John R. Baker, it reads that when he arrived in compton in 1951, that 155 was already a big gang grown in the Nestor Tract of unincorpared land that LA city gave to compton, and then in the early 1960s, the 3 groups in the east side of ompton got together as CV3 (Dead End, Largo and TFlats formed Barrio Compton Tres before they broke up into diff gangs, and indeed Largo became 3Compton 6Firme CVL36.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 20th, 2018, 7:23 am

its not what veteranos say ...and dont forget that area called jardin who became palm lane project were u had jardin 13 that predates la tres i think and largo was a football team while tf was a family araound a tortilla shop around oris ..what i can say is i remember prior to that cv era there was a time were they all called each other la tres la cinco el segundo los padrinos la trotilla flat la setenta

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 21st, 2018, 12:50 pm

well i don't know, i'm just digging for historical cheit, you know., but while i've been digging, i read into some people's stories grown up in the compton mexican area, and they all put it as two sides, either the side over 155, or the side over by la alameda on the west end of compton., the mexican barrio of compton during the 50's and 60's was basically from imperial, down south to oris street, between the tracks of willowbrook and alameda, that was the mexican quarter on the then east side of compton., that would lend a lot of credibility as to where the oldest mexican varrio gangs grew up in, ke no? so it's a tight race between la tres and largo, but i'll put my feria on CV3, since largo has the 3 and the six, and we all know can pretty much agree that tflats came later when things were already kicking in compton's willowbrook area, right? i'd say first place goes to either 155 or CV3.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 21st, 2018, 12:53 pm

Lonewolf wrote:well i don't know, i'm just digging for historical cheit, you know., but while iIve been digging, i read into some people's stories grown up in the Kompton Mexican area, and they all put it as two sides, either the side over by 155, or the side over by La Alameda on the EAST END of Kompton., the Mexican barrio of Kompton during the 50's and 60's was basically from imperial, down south to Oris Street, between the tracks of Willowbrook and Alameda, that was the Kexican quarter on the then east side of Kompton., that would lend a lot of credibility as to where the oldest Mexican Varrio gangs grew up in, ke no? so it's a tight race between la Tres and largo, but i'll put my feria on CV3, since largo has the 3 and the six, and we all know can pretty much agree that TFlats came later when things were already kicking in Kompton's Willowbrook area, right? i'd say first place goes to either 155 or CV3.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 23rd, 2018, 8:35 pm

i agree la 5 la 3 or jardin

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » June 30th, 2018, 12:38 am

alexalonso wrote:

A 1953 article that i read, said the "El Jardines" gang, were on/along compton blvd, and imperial blvd. Watts.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » June 30th, 2018, 12:56 pm

A 1953 article that i read, said the "Compton Gang", a mexican gang, was active and had 20 members. It was a list of 10 gangs in that area (Florence/Watts/Compton/Paramount areas). No TF, Largo, or Tres mentioned. Maybe this helps, i don't know.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 5th, 2018, 12:08 am

jae wrote:A 1953 article that i read, said the "Compton Gang", a mexican gang, was active and had 20 members. It was a list of 10 gangs in that area (Florence/Watts/Compton/Paramount areas). No TF, Largo, or Tres mentioned. Maybe this helps, i don't know.
newspaper?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 5th, 2018, 2:52 am

jae wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

A 1953 article that i read, said the "El Jardines" gang, were on/along compton blvd, and imperial blvd. Watts.
Orale, BOUNTY HUNTERS NicKerson "GARDENS" Jardines 1955

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”