Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » September 20th, 2018, 12:07 am

Pico2jeff wrote:
advocate wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:Cant forget Morton Town Watts. Them fools be around Morton between Nadeau and 81st.
Yeah does Morton Town go all the way down to Firestone? Are they just north of Ivy & Elm St?

Also, Barrio Mojados gots that area between Central & Compton....I don't know their north/south borders though. I think they go to Vernon but I'm not sure if Hoodlum Family is still around that area, north of Slauson.

And do any of these hoods got territory near PBS & 55 BCH.....Mexican Klan, 42LC or 50th St? Somewhere around Broadway?
I don't know Mortons border or about those gangs. I do know Morton is still active around 81st and Morton. I always see BMS hit up heavy along Central in the 80s but i don't know where their hood is at. Their is also a hood called Varrio 80s more west around San Pedro. I thought BMS hood was around Jefferson and Maple because around 2005 they were hitting up over there alot but i don't know.

The thing about Mexican Klan... They basically "claim" like two blocks. 47th Street and 47th Place between Broadway and Main. And that whole area is overrun with PlayBoys all around who they beef with. I heard MKN isn't deep there and doesn't be out posted up. And PBS graffiti is in the area, but no MKN graffiti. So I'm not sure if they deserve to have territory carved out of PBS hood. MKN doesn't get along with the 52 Broadways either who is also cool with PBS, and claims that same area.

I know MKN claims another hood on the West Side of South Central near Alley Tiny Criminals, I think around Denker Ave & 35th, but again I think they're kind of dominated by ATC & Harlem 30's (both whom they beef with) and don't really have any defined hood boundaries, same as on the East Side.

MKN is on that NK shit, so one of their disses towards ATC & PBS is that they're "mayate lovers" or that they "take orders" from Harlems & 52 BGC, respectively.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 20th, 2018, 12:09 am

^Response meant for advocate

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 20th, 2018, 12:26 am

Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
advocate wrote:Street Villains I think had a little spot in 6 pacc area....off Slauson & west of Avalon I think? Like around 59th. Not sure if they're still there but I think they beef w/ ECC.

Also, doesn't 18th St. claim that area where 87GC are? I think 80's is there on that map but I remember seeing a lot of 18 hitups near there.
Yeah I know 18th Street is around there because they got the Wall Street clique over there, and the hood is supposed to connect to the rest of the 18 hood west of the 110 in the Hoover side (83 & 74 HCG)... but I couldn't figure out which part of Wall Street they were at... are they on Wall Street north of Manchester or south? Or both? Ochenta 80's said they claim between San Pedro (E), Century (S), 110 (W), and Manchester (N), but I don't know if they hold all that territory.
I thought v80s was north of Manchester around San Pedro and are small. Also 18st is around Broadway and 84th. I don't know the borders or if they go south.

That are you're talking about for v80s I think is more like the southern outskirts of Barrio Mojados hood... v80s is south of Manchester. Maybe they started north at one time since they often write "*80 Street" even though 80th Street doesn't even run through their hood.

I forgot there's a small Sur 13 hood in that area you're talking about for 18th Street, north of Manchester (map updated)... They go from about 79th down to Manchester, with a lot of their hood west of Broadway but the southern part on both sides of Broadway...

18th tags in that area but I don't think they hold territory there. They tag in v80s hood too.

After doing some research, determined that the Wall Street clique and the 18th Street hood along Hoover don't connect due to v80s and Sur 13 being in between.

Map updated:

18th Street Wall Street Gangsters borders:

Manchester (N)
Main (W)
San Pedro (E)
92nd St (S)

18th Street on the west side of the 110 goes:

Florence (N)
Vermont (W)
110 Fwy. (E)
Century (S)

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 20th, 2018, 1:16 pm

What about Wild Boys 13 (Wbs13). They claimed 67th or 69th around Main and were making more noise than Indo13. They also were around 103th and Central and were crossing out Village Boys. I think they claimed the west side of Central around 103rd. I used to see Kmt13 hit up west around 92nd and Central but i didn't know they were part of Watts13.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 20th, 2018, 2:43 pm

[quote="TheAngels"][quote="Pico2jeff"][quote="advocate"][quote="Pico2jeff"]Cant forget Morton Town Watts. Them fools be around Morton between Nadeau and 81st.[/quote]

Yeah does Morton Town go all the way down to Firestone? Are they just north of Ivy & Elm St?

Also, Barrio Mojados gots that area between Central & Compton....I don't know their north/south borders though. I think they go to Vernon but I'm not sure if Hoodlum Family is still around that area, north of Slauson.

And do any of these hoods got territory near PBS & 55 BCH.....Mexican Klan, 42LC or 50th St? Somewhere around Broadway?[/quote]I don't know Mortons border or about those gangs. I do know Morton is still active around 81st and Morton. I always see BMS hit up heavy along Central in the 80s but i don't know where their hood is at. Their is also a hood called Varrio 80s more west around San Pedro. I thought BMS hood was around Jefferson and Maple because around 2005 they were hitting up over there alot but i don't know.[/quote]

The thing about Mexican Klan... They basically "claim" like two blocks. 47th Street and 47th Place between Broadway and Main. And that whole area is overrun with PlayBoys all around who they beef with. I heard MKN isn't deep there and doesn't be out posted up. And PBS graffiti is in the area, but no MKN graffiti. So I'm not sure if they deserve to have territory carved out of PBS hood. MKN doesn't get along with the 52 Broadways either who is also cool with PBS, and claims that same area.

I know MKN claims another hood on the West Side of South Central near Alley Tiny Criminals, I think around Denker Ave & 35th, but again I think they're kind of dominated by ATC & Harlem 30's (both whom they beef with) and don't really have any defined hood boundaries, same as on the East Side.

MKN is on that NK shit, so one of their disses towards ATC & PBS is that they're "mayate lovers" or that they "take orders" from Harlems & 52 BGC, respectively.[/quote]

Yeah I never knew if Mexican Klan had a piece of territory over there....I just knew they were around there & beefed with PBS, BGC & I think the 42, 42, 48 GC.

There were other hoods I thought were around there too but I didn't know if they claimed a block, or a few blocks....I remember seeing 42LC hit up around there near Main. There were hoods around there that beefed it with them too like PBS, 41st, HOB, 36St.

I think there's a hood called 50th St. somewhere around there too. But like you said w/ MKN, I don't know if they're small in numbers & they only claim like a block.

Also, theres a bunch of Sur 13 hoods right? The ones on your map, I think theres another in SC on 102st, one in Hawthorne area, & NELA.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 20th, 2018, 6:01 pm

advocate wrote:
Yeah I never knew if Mexican Klan had a piece of territory over there....I just knew they were around there & beefed with PBS, BGC & I think the 42, 42, 48 GC.

There were other hoods I thought were around there too but I didn't know if they claimed a block, or a few blocks....I remember seeing 42LC hit up around there near Main. There were hoods around there that beefed it with them too like PBS, 41st, HOB, 36St.

I think there's a hood called 50th St. somewhere around there too. But like you said w/ MKN, I don't know if they're small in numbers & they only claim like a block.

Also, theres a bunch of Sur 13 hoods right? The ones on your map, I think theres another in SC on 102st, one in Hawthorne area, & NELA.

I think you pretty much named all or most of the Sur 13 hoods. I know of the 102nd Street one but not exactly sure where it's at. The only two Sur hoods mapped so far is the Hollywood one and the one near 83rd & Broadway.

I heard the Sur 13 in NELA died out... heard they became part of the Dog Town in NELA hood. But I'm not sure.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 20th, 2018, 9:16 pm

TheAngels wrote:
advocate wrote:

I think you pretty much named all or most of the Sur 13 hoods. I know of the 102nd Street one but not exactly sure where it's at. The only two Sur hoods mapped so far is the Hollywood one and the one near 83rd & Broadway.

I heard the Sur 13 in NELA died out... heard they became part of the Dog Town in NELA hood. But I'm not sure.
I believe that 102nd street Sur13 click is around Normandie or Vermont. I used to see it hitup alot around that area. Night Crawlers 13 was somewhere around Vermont also.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 20th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Yeah I think the 102St was somewhere down there between those streets....and supposedly Junior Mafia had a clique there too on 107. I think both beef with SXL & 18st over there. But I don't know if they just got a block or actual territory. Cause thats all 107 Hoover right?

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 21st, 2018, 7:45 am

advocate wrote:Yeah I think the 102St was somewhere down there between those streets....and supposedly Junior Mafia had a clique there too on 107. I think both beef with SXL & 18st over there. But I don't know if they just got a block or actual territory. Cause thats all 107 Hoover right?
The Budlong crips claim 102nd also. I used to see Jm13 and South Los crossing each other out around 111th and Hoover.

Smoke1912

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 22nd, 2018, 10:38 am

advocate wrote:Yeah I think the 102St was somewhere down there between those streets....and supposedly Junior Mafia had a clique there too on 107. I think both beef with SXL & 18st over there. But I don't know if they just got a block or actual territory. Cause thats all 107 Hoover right?

Both of the hoods you're talking about only have one block, they just tag all the time making them look like more than they are.

Also SXL border on the west is Western and the southern part goes to el segundo.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 23rd, 2018, 10:59 pm

Do you know the hoods/boundaries of some of the South Bay area? Hawthorne I always knew was LWS but I hear about a lot of other hoods claiming areas throughout the city like Evil Klan, Muertos, Sur 13, Lil Mobsters, SSP. Gardena 13 & Lawndale 13 I know are in their respected cities but wasnt sure if they claim the whole city or just certain areas?

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 24th, 2018, 12:05 am

Did cv70 have territory in Lueders park piru hood? And where did they get the name? The only 70st i really see is on Harbor ave which is west of long beach blvd just south of Greenleaf. That is pretty close to the cv70 hood on the map.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 25th, 2018, 12:54 am

Pico2jeff wrote:Did cv70 have territory in Lueders park piru hood? And where did they get the name? The only 70st i really see is on Harbor ave which is west of long beach blvd just south of Greenleaf. That is pretty close to the cv70 hood on the map.
That reminded me... they often go by "70s" with an 's' (just updated). Sometimes without the 's' though. I'm not 100% sure but I think it's because their hood started in the 1970's.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 25th, 2018, 1:09 am

TRIVIA:

There are 4 Hispanic hoods on the map that were founded by non-Hispanics... which ones?

Three founded by Blacks, and the other by Whites.

Smoke1912

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 25th, 2018, 5:57 pm

TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:Did cv70 have territory in Lueders park piru hood? And where did they get the name? The only 70st i really see is on Harbor ave which is west of long beach blvd just south of Greenleaf. That is pretty close to the cv70 hood on the map.
That reminded me... they often go by "70s" with an 's' (just updated). Sometimes without the 's' though. I'm not 100% sure but I think it's because their hood started in the 1970's.

Those four "hoods" you put between century and imperial are like 5 deep each lol. robK is NOT a 13

Smoke1912

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 25th, 2018, 6:02 pm

TheAngels wrote:TRIVIA:

There are 4 Hispanic hoods on the map that were founded by non-Hispanics... which ones?

My other reply was not to this.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 25th, 2018, 7:36 pm

Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:

Those four "hoods" you put between century and imperial are like 5 deep each lol. robK is NOT a 13

I thought I saw graffiti with ROB repping the 13... maybe I'm mistaken. I do know they put S/C or W/S like a hood does so they aren't just claiming to be taggers.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 25th, 2018, 7:41 pm

ROB putting a K after their hood tells me they must've been a tagging crew or are tagbangers. Putting a K after a hood is a diss, but among writers it usually means "Kings" or sometimes "Krew." I don't know shit about them other than that they claim 110th Street over there.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 25th, 2018, 7:51 pm

ROB are tag bangers...they also go at it with EK13

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 25th, 2018, 10:54 pm

Atc
Crazys
Tmc (Hollywood)
Tmc (east la)
Crazy riders
Toonerville
Those are my guesses.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 25th, 2018, 11:50 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:

Atc
Crazys
Tmc (Hollywood)
Tmc (east la)
Crazy riders
Toonerville
Those are my guesses.

Good guesses. You got one right.

The Mob Crew in East L.A. was started by a Black dude from 1st Street East Coast Crips in Aliso Village in the early 1980's.

The other ones:

Nut Hood Watts 13 -- broke off from Nut Hood Watts Crips. Similar to how Grape Street Crip broke off from Watts Varrio Grape.

Santa Monica 13 -- originally began as the 'Santa Monica Tomato Patch Gang' (1920's or so), which was primarily Black, but had some Whites and later some Hispanics. The Hispanic population in the area began to grow by the 40's and 50's, and by the 1950's is when it began to get its own identity and become a Hispanic varrio.

Dog Town -- originally started by Whites, particularly Irish & Italians in the late 1890's.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 26th, 2018, 5:11 pm

TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:

Atc
Crazys
Tmc (Hollywood)
Tmc (east la)
Crazy riders
Toonerville
Those are my guesses.

The Mob Crew in East L.A. was started by a Black dude from 1st Street East Coast Crips in Aliso Village in the early 1980's.

The other ones:

Nut Hood Watts 13 -- broke off from Nut Hood Watts Crips. Similar to how Grape Street Crip broke off from Watts Varrio Grape.

Santa Monica 13 -- originally began as the 'Santa Monica Tomato Patch Gang' (1920's or so), which was primarily Black, but had some Whites and later some Hispanics. The Hispanic population in the area began to grow by the 40's and 50's, and by the 1950's is when it began to get its own identity and become a Hispanic varrio.

Dog Town -- originally started by Whites, particularly Irish & Italians in the late 1890's.
Damn i was gonna pick nut hood but i forgot . Do they share hood with nut hood watts crip? I used to hang with the homie from Weigand Colonia in his hood and never heard of the nut hood 13. He told me they beef with nut hood crips though and a Og from nut hood pulled up on us in front of his house and said the homie Donut just got out and drove away. My homie from Colonia said he was trying to recruit me on some weird shit i guess because i was young and black. Also when we went to his other homie from Colonia house around the corner, a young nut hood crip passed by on a bike but they didn't do nothing. It was about 5 of them but i guess they didn't wanna bring heat to that house. Those watts gangs are too close. We had to walk through varrio Grape hood to get to his and the gang territory changed as we were walking through a long ass alley. This was around 04. Im pretty sure Colonia and Nut hood crips have territory issues.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 26th, 2018, 7:38 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:

Atc
Crazys
Tmc (Hollywood)
Tmc (east la)
Crazy riders
Toonerville
Those are my guesses.

The other ones:

Damn i was gonna pick nut hood but i forgot . Do they share hood with nut hood watts crip? I used to hang with the homie from Weigand Colonia in his hood and never heard of the nut hood 13. He told me they beef with nut hood crips though and a Og from nut hood pulled up on us in front of his house and said the homie Donut just got out and drove away. My homie from Colonia said he was trying to recruit me on some weird shit i guess because i was young and black. Also when we went to his other homie from Colonia house around the corner, a young nut hood crip passed by on a bike but they didn't do nothing. It was about 5 of them but i guess they didn't wanna bring heat to that house. Those watts gangs are too close. We had to walk through varrio Grape hood to get to his and the gang territory changed as we were walking through a long ass alley. This was around 04. Im pretty sure Colonia and Nut hood crips have territory issues.

Yeah, Nut Hood 13 is in the same hood as Nut Hood Crips. At first I questioned if Nut Hood 13 even existed, but I saw this news story about two guys from Nut Hood arrested, and both are clearly Hispanic/mestizo:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eaths.html

In the picture you can clearly see a Latino with "NUT HOOD" tatted on his face... and I think I remember seeing Nut Hood Watts 13 graffiti posted on the Internet before a few months ago.

My guess is they're a small or not very active hood, since it's hard to find info on them.

Yeah Watts gangs are close together. Same with Compton. Another place where a lot of gangs are cramped together are the Low Bottoms (as you can see on the map). And the Macarthur Park-Pico Union area.

What hood did you grow up in? (I grew up in 18th Street Rimpau & School Yard Crips in Mid City) I was thinking you were Hispanic...

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 26th, 2018, 10:54 pm

TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:

Atc
Crazys
Tmc (Hollywood)
Tmc (east la)
Crazy riders
Toonerville
Those are my guesses.

The other ones:

Yeah, Nut Hood 13 is in the same hood as Nut Hood Crips. At first I questioned if Nut Hood 13 even existed, but I saw this news story about two guys from Nut Hood arrested, and both are clearly Hispanic/mestizo:

In the picture you can clearly see a Latino with "NUT HOOD" tatted on his face... and I think I remember seeing Nut Hood Watts 13 graffiti posted on the Internet before a few months ago.

My guess is they're a small or not very active hood, since it's hard to find info on them.

Yeah Watts gangs are close together. Same with Compton. Another place where a lot of gangs are cramped together are the Low Bottoms (as you can see on the map). And the Macarthur Park-Pico Union area.

What hood did you grow up in? (I grew up in 18th Street Rimpau & School Yard Crips in Mid City) I was thinking you were Hispanic...
I pretty much grew up in 20 bloods/ Drifters 23st hood but i lived in group homes all over the place. I stayed on Redondo just north of Washington before which was school yard/ 18st hood. I remember 18st being all over that area on both sides of the freeway. Isn't that area around Adams and La brea called rancho park? If so do you know if 18st rancho park get their name from that neighborhood or the park by Dorsey high? I still see Rancho park hit up over there around La brea.

Smoke1912

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 26th, 2018, 11:06 pm

TheAngels wrote:ROB putting a K after their hood tells me they must've been a tagging crew or are tagbangers. Putting a K after a hood is a diss, but among writers it usually means "Kings" or sometimes "Krew." I don't know shit about them other than that they claim 110th Street over there.

robK are taggers, just because they started beefing with SXL and those wannabe hoods in the area they are trying to put a 13

I put the K as a diss but some of them still write it like that. IDK how you gave them a turf when we stay going through that whole area.

Smoke1912

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 26th, 2018, 11:12 pm

TheAngels wrote:ROB putting a K after their hood tells me they must've been a tagging crew or are tagbangers. Putting a K after a hood is a diss, but among writers it usually means "Kings" or sometimes "Krew." I don't know shit about them other than that they claim 110th Street over there.

IDK how you gave that chunk to the 102st when SXL got more homies living on those blocks. Stop spreading false info. You got me trippin lol.

Smoke1912

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 26th, 2018, 11:22 pm

Smoke1912 wrote:

IDK how you gave that chunk to the 102st when SXL got more homies living on those blocks. Stop spreading false info. You got me trippin lol.

At the most the 102st are from 102st to century and verkmont to hkoover.

robK is just on 110

CNE got a couple foos on 112 toward normandie

the Jrm only got like two foos left lol

the NC are only on 101st

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 26th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Smoke1912 wrote:

I don't know how far south Sur 13 102nd goes down to, but I know they're east of Vermont and they go east of Hoover too... I was going to ask how far south they go. They claim at least down to 105 though.

I never said those other hoods west of Vermont were strong or deep, but they seem to have some presence and are claiming those blocks.

Smoke1912

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 26th, 2018, 11:38 pm

TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:

I don't know how far south Sur 13 102nd goes down to, but I know they're east of Vermont and they go east of Hoover too... I was going to ask how far south they go. They claim at least down to 105 though.

I never said those other hoods west of Vermont were strong or deep, but they seem to have some presence and are claiming those blocks.

I won't deny that they are there but they don't have all those block under control,we got homies living right next door but a lot of them are locked up. In reality SXL goes to western it's just new people moving in trying to start their own thing. Our eastern border is central.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 26th, 2018, 11:58 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:

Atc
Crazys
Tmc (Hollywood)
Tmc (east la)
Crazy riders
Toonerville
Those are my guesses.

The other ones:

I pretty much grew up in 20 bloods/ Drifters 23st hood but i lived in group homes all over the place. I stayed on Redondo just north of Washington before which was school yard/ 18st hood. I remember 18st being all over that area on both sides of the freeway. Isn't that area around Adams and La brea called rancho park? If so do you know if 18st rancho park get their name from that neighborhood or the park by Dorsey high? I still see Rancho park hit up over there around La brea.
Rancho Park is definitely the name of the park there... I never heard of the neighborhood being called "Rancho Park."

Not sure where exactly 18th Street Rancho Park claims. Not sure if they're connected to the same hood as the 18 Smiley/Alsace cliques or what... Heard different stories about 18 RPK -- the first one was that they tried to establish themselves and got booted out by BPS and are nomads now... The other story is that they're still around just not that deep. I saw 18 RPK hitups in the Rollin 40s territory which is kind of far from Ranch Park.

A part of me is thinking that 18th Street in that West Adams/Jefferson Park area might be more spread out and might connect to damn near 7th Ave or Arlington or even Western. I'm not sure which Hispanic hoods are in West Boulevard Crip territory...

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 27th, 2018, 12:16 am

Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:

I won't deny that they are there but they don't have all those block under control,we got homies living right next door but a lot of them are locked up. In reality SXL goes to western it's just new people moving in trying to start their own thing. Our eastern border is central.
I got you, I'm just trying to make it accurate. I understand that area is probably SxL territory and after your boys got locked up other people try to move in and start claiming it.

Thing is that area between Central and Avalon... isn't there a few hoods there... Wild Boys, some gang called WSB, Watts Varrio Locotes, Mid City Stoners Watts... Haven't heard much about MCS Watts lately though, maybe they're small or inactive...

Smoke1912

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 27th, 2018, 12:47 am

TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:

I got you, I'm just trying to make it accurate. I understand that area is probably SxL territory and after your boys got locked up other people try to move in and start claiming it.

Thing is that area between Central and Avalon... isn't there a few hoods there... Wild Boys, some gang called WSB, Watts Varrio Locotes, Mid City Stoners Watts... Haven't heard much about MCS Watts lately though, maybe they're small or inactive...

A lot of homies are locked up for putting in work on those clicks. Some are still living there.

The area between cetral and avalon, It's been about 7 years since I seen WBZ hit up they are probably gone turf wise.

MSC is gone too i dont see them around.

The locotes have been hitting up around lanzit and imperial between avalon and central idk where they came from.
I don"t they are deep

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”