Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » September 5th, 2018, 3:00 am

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 38166&z=11

Hispanic gang map so far... just made it public. Feel free to contribute other hood boundaries not shown, backgrounds on individual hoods, or if you think something is incorrect.

Black, Asian, and Polynesian (so far):

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 16016&z=11

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » September 5th, 2018, 3:14 am

Second link ain't working... Just click "Black", "East Asian" and "Polynesian" to view. Then unclick "Hispanic" so you can see everything better...

Mareros

Unread post by Mareros » September 5th, 2018, 4:22 am

You got Mara & 18's territory in ktown / westlake wrong. 18st SPLS isn't anywhere near the Lafayette Park area, MS hood. Mara's hood doesn't go as far north as it does on ur map either, it goes a few blocks past 6th and rampart and that's about all. It also doesn't as far north on the shatto and 7th side. Shatto and 7th.

Shatto and 7th is like the boundry between MS LGS/FLS and 18 SPLS.

There's also around 5-6 other cliques in that general area that u marked. Rampart Locos, Park View Locos, Francis Locos, Leeward Grandes

Mareros

Unread post by Mareros » September 5th, 2018, 4:37 am

https://i.gyazo.com/c514487527ee4f8d9b0 ... 9bb007.png here's how MS13's territory should look. I also blieve 18 SPLS territory is a little bit bigger and goes west a few more blocks, they were one of the more active 18 cliques in Ktown/Westlake when I lived around there.

Other than that, though? Dope little map you've got here, it's pretty accurate for the most part.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm

Mareros wrote:https://i.gyazo.com/c514487527ee4f8d9b0 ... 9bb007.png here's how MS13's territory should look. I also blieve 18 SPLS territory is a little bit bigger and goes west a few more blocks, they were one of the more active 18 cliques in Ktown/Westlake when I lived around there.

Other than that, though? Dope little map you've got here, it's pretty accurate for the most part.
Thanks for your input. The map has been changed and the cliques added.

BTW, is "Leeward Grandes" and "Leeward Locos" the same cliques or two different cliques? I do remember there is/was a "Leeward Locos" and would see "MS13 LLS" hitups.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 5th, 2018, 5:12 pm

Tik13 doesn't have a hood they just be tagging all over. Also part of that hood around 10 ave and Washington is a gang call Loas13. Also Easy Riders only go as far south as Montclair but i would give them 30st. 18st Tls got a hood between Jefferson north/ Exposition south/ 7th ave east/ and Edgehill west. Also Atc13 hood ain't that big. Harpys are between Jefferson north/ 39st south/ Vermont east/ and Normandie west. The Harpys have a 38st or 39st click and share hood with Fruit Town Brims on 38th. On 39th though you got Harpys/ATC13/ and Harlem.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 5th, 2018, 5:19 pm

I believe Harpys got 39th and Budlong and that's where their 39st click is at Harlem and Atc13 around the corner on 39pl.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 5th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Also that hood you got as Rebels13 i believe is TMC13.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » September 5th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Cool map.
My grandma lives off Western and Santa Monica.
you have it as Clanton. Its MS 13 HLS

Mareros

Unread post by Mareros » September 5th, 2018, 7:11 pm

TheAngels wrote:
Mareros wrote:https://i.gyazo.com/c514487527ee4f8d9b0 ... 9bb007.png here's how MS13's territory should look. I also blieve 18 SPLS territory is a little bit bigger and goes west a few more blocks, they were one of the more active 18 cliques in Ktown/Westlake when I lived around there.

Thanks for your input. The map has been changed and the cliques added.

BTW, is "Leeward Grandes" and "Leeward Locos" the same cliques or two different cliques? I do remember there is/was a "Leeward Locos" and would see "MS13 LLS" hitups.
Leeward Locos (LLS) is Leeward Grandes before it became LGS. So yes, it's the same clique. They've been around since the MS Stoners days from what homeboys have told me.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 5th, 2018, 11:12 pm

Is Burlington Locos still around? Aren't they on the bottom corner where the 10 & 110 fwys meet?

The map shows all that as 18....did they take over BN hood?

Good stuff with the map tho.

MaximumCarnage

Unread post by MaximumCarnage » September 6th, 2018, 6:03 pm

Compton Varrio Tres - They’re on San Carlos, San Antonio, and San Gabriel in between Michigan and Abbott. They’re the only Compton gang that has a click in South Gate (been around for a while too).

Los Crooks - New gang that popped up months ago, probably a crew but they bang the 13. They tag heavily from San Miguel ave to Otis st, in between Southern and Tweedy.

South Gate Tokers - One of the most active and oldest gangs in SG. They hit up everywhere but share the neighborhoods from Otis to South Gate Park between Tweedy and Firestone with SGB. Mcnerney ave became a Toker street ever since Green Eyes from Marijuanos Locos got locked up I heard.

SGB13 - They share the same territory as Tokers. Not sure if SGB stands for South Gate Barrio or South Gate Brothers...

SS Playboys - Playboys South East click, they’re over in Bell Gardens too but I can’t say exact location. They’re in the blocks between State/California and Tweedy/Firestone.

Kansas St - You got this pretty much on the dot. Minor nitpick is that they don’t really go by Kansas Street Locos. Their hit up is just KST so I think the locos part is unnecessary. KST were the Also they got a click in Maywood ( They’re arguably more active there. Been warring with Maywood locos and Maywood’s 18st for a long time).

Garden View Locos - Another SG gang been around forever. Their hit ups are all over the place but I’d say territory wise: they are only really heavy on the streets surrounding Garden View, in between Independence and Southern.

Barrio Ardmore Youngsters - or Bad Ass Youngsters, they go by both. They’re west of South Gate High School, between Ardmore and Firestone. Headquartered at Everygreen Avenue.

Marijuanos Locos - In the neighborhoods between Atlantic and the riverbed, off of Tweedy. Tokers, KST, Garden View, and MLS are South Gate’s Oldest hoods I think.

Lynwood Dukes - They completely run the neighborhoods between Long Beach and California between Tweedy and MLK. Used to see Lynwood Varrio El Segundo consistent in the area up until a couple months ago, guessing Dukes have pushed them out because these neighborhoods are hit up to the max with Dukes tags.

Lynwood Osgood Block Locos - Small area on Osgood ave right by State.

Lynwood Varrio Compitas - Their hit ups are too spread out for me to nail down where exactly their hood is. However, all of them run along the SG-Lynwood Border where Abbott turns into MLK and then Century. Do with that as you will.

There are still many more gangs in SG and Lynwood alone, but I don’t know exactly where they reside. We still got Willow st, Orchord st locos, Death Crowd locos, Lynwood Mob, Lynwood Varrio Paragons, Varrio Krazy Kats…From here on I’ll just give (X gang is here)

Cudahy - Almost entirely made up of SS 18st, with Cudahy 13 hanging in there.

Bell Gardens - Bell Gardens Locos, Junior Mafia, and Rook Town are the original hoods. Outside gangs that reside there are SS Playboys, White Fence, Krazy Ass Mexicans, King Kobras.

Maywood - Maywood Locos, Kansas St click, SS 18st.

You’re missing some big gangs in East LA too. Lote Maravilla should be between Ford Maravilla and Arizona Maravilla. Ford Maravilla is under Marianna Maravilla. And Maravilla projects should be renamed to Rock Maravilla. The top left corner of White Fence’s territory in Boyle Heights should be changed to Tiny Boys.

That's about the only gangs to add or change that I can see. Good shit on the map again.

Mareros

Unread post by Mareros » September 6th, 2018, 9:55 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:Cool map.
My grandma lives off Western and Santa Monica.
you have it as Clanton. Its MS 13 HLS
simon, western & santa monica aswell as the area around Lemon Grove is MS HLS. There's also a bunch of other gangs in that area, just not sure on the exact locations.

Mareros

Unread post by Mareros » September 6th, 2018, 9:55 pm

^ MS HCS (Harvard Criminals) aswell, same area.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 7th, 2018, 12:23 am

Pico2jeff wrote:Tik13 doesn't have a hood they just be tagging all over. Also part of that hood around 10 ave and Washington is a gang call Loas13. Also Easy Riders only go as far south as Montclair but i would give them 30st. 18st Tls got a hood between Jefferson north/ Exposition south/ 7th ave east/ and Edgehill west. Also Atc13 hood ain't that big. Harpys are between Jefferson north/ 39st south/ Vermont east/ and Normandie west. The Harpys have a 38st or 39st click and share hood with Fruit Town Brims on 38th. On 39th though you got Harpys/ATC13/ and Harlem.
Thanks.

Changed Easy Riders. I suspected they didn't go as far south as Jefferson and are more closer to Adams area...

Added the 18 TLS hood. I was trying to find out where the South Central 18th Street hoods are... I think there's 2 main ones -- one in the 50's on the West Side, another in like the 70's and 80's streets on both sides of the 110 I think, but not exactly sure of either hoods' boundaries.

As far as Harpys -- I know for a fact they're north of Jefferson because 27th Street is like their main clique. And they go north of the 10 freeway (at least historically). I take your word for it that they have a clique on 39th but will need more info to make changes.

ATC13 -- was told their hood covers a lot of territory. I admit I'm not exactly sure of the boundaries, but I know they claim the King Park area (near Western & 39th), on both sides of Western, and I always assumed they were basically on the eastern side of Harlem 30's hood up to Exposition Park and many of them grew up with the Harlems.

LOAS -- I'm aware LOAS is in that area along Washington east of Crenshaw, but it's hard to define their hood. I think they claim to have a clique near Hobart & Pico which I thought was part of PlayBoys territory. But then I see hit ups near Washington & Arlington as well... Will add later but need more info...

TIK doesn't really control their turf? I grew up in Mid City and have seen their tags in that area since the 90's, and I think they started out as taggers/tagbangers, but it seems like they've been successful in keeping the hood alive.

I read that TIK is also a clique within The LOTT 13 in East Los and is related to the TIK in Mid City -- the same crew when they were tagbangers also had writers in East Los, and then they got absorbed into The LOTT 13 hood.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 7th, 2018, 12:38 am

Pico2jeff wrote:Also that hood you got as Rebels13 i believe is TMC13.
From my understanding, that was originally Rebels 13 hood since at least the 1970's, and over time a new generation called TMC13 claimed the hood. I guess R13 weren't keeping up with the recruiting of new generations.

The thing is I was in that area like a week ago and saw R13 hitups crossing out TMC hitups... so I'm not sure what to make of it.

Sounds like the same thing with Angelino Heights 13 and OSB 13... I think that was original AHTS13 hood, but many of them moved to Northern Cali and started a hood out there, and former tagging crew OSB became a hood and filled in -- but AHTS13 shows up (probably from N Cali) every few months to tag the area up and diss OSB.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 7th, 2018, 12:39 am

advocate wrote:Is Burlington Locos still around? Aren't they on the bottom corner where the 10 & 110 fwys meet?

I think so, but didn't add them yet as I'm not sure of their boundaries.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 7th, 2018, 11:04 am

On the Boyle Heights side you got:

-State St Locos over there between Cesar Chavez, the 10 fwy, State St, Soto St.

-KAM is east of them but I'm not sure how far east or north they go....there are/were other hoods around there like Lil Eastside, Sentinel Boys, Hicks, & I'm not sure if Vickystown is still around?

-Evergreen is between MC Force & White Fence

-Tiny Boys is south of SSL but Im not sure where Breed St is....I think south of TBS?

Also in South Central:

-I don't think Street Saints pushes all the way east to Central...in between San Pedro & Central is 22 St. & then Loco Park is on the other side of Central.

-I think 36th St is between Jefferson & King, Main & San Pedro

-Ghetto Boyz are south of PF but I don't know if C14 still got a spot somewhere around there too near GBZ & 36th hoods.

-Theres also a bunch of hoods scattered around that side too but boundaries are tricky over there....MCS33rd, PBS35ST, VHLS, KBS, Eastside 13, etc.

-Inglewood 13 I think is Century to Manchester, La Brea to 405...then they got their Hyde Park side too but I just know its off Centinela in north Inglewood.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 8th, 2018, 4:42 pm

TheAngels wrote:
advocate wrote:Is Burlington Locos still around? Aren't they on the bottom corner where the 10 & 110 fwys meet?

Burlingtons are still there. Their hood boundaries are pretty much Venice/Washington/Burlington/ and the freeway. They hold down Toberman park and used to be at the Graff Lab on Venice and Union behind the carwash.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 8th, 2018, 5:06 pm

TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:Tik13 doesn't have a hood they just be tagging all over. Also part of that hood around 10 ave and Washington is a gang call Loas13. Also Easy Riders only go as far south as Montclair but i would give them 30st. 18st Tls got a hood between Jefferson north/ Exposition south/ 7th ave east/ and Edgehill west. Also Atc13 hood ain't that big. Harpys are between Jefferson north/ 39st south/ Vermont east/ and Normandie west. The Harpys have a 38st or 39st click and share hood with Fruit Town Brims on 38th. On 39th though you got Harpys/ATC13/ and Harlem.
Thanks.

Changed Easy Riders. I suspected they didn't go as far south as Jefferson and are more closer to Adams area...

Added the 18 TLS hood. I was trying to find out where the South Central 18th Street hoods are... I think there's 2 main ones -- one in the 50's on the West Side, another in like the 70's and 80's streets on both sides of the 110 I think, but not exactly sure of either hoods' boundaries.

As far as Harpys -- I know for a fact they're north of Jefferson because 27th Street is like their main clique. And they go north of the 10 freeway (at least historically). I take your word for it that they have a clique on 39th but will need more info to make changes.

ATC13 -- was told their hood covers a lot of territory. I admit I'm not exactly sure of the boundaries, but I know they claim the King Park area (near Western & 39th), on both sides of Western, and I always assumed they were basically on the eastern side of Harlem 30's hood up to Exposition Park and many of them grew up with the Harlems.

LOAS -- I'm aware LOAS is in that area along Washington east of Crenshaw, but it's hard to define their hood. I think they claim to have a clique near Hobart & Pico which I thought was part of PlayBoys territory. But then I see hit ups near Washington & Arlington as well... Will add later but need more info...

TIK doesn't really control their turf? I grew up in Mid City and have seen their tags in that area since the 90's, and I think they started out as taggers/tagbangers, but it seems like they've been successful in keeping the hood alive.

I read that TIK is also a clique within The LOTT 13 in East Los and is related to the TIK in Mid City -- the same crew when they were tagbangers also had writers in East Los, and then they got absorbed into The LOTT 13 hood.
You pretty much got Harpys right but on the west side of Jefferson between Western and Arlington, them and the 20s stop at 30th and the Harlems are on 31st. 18st Shatto park don't go north of Wilshire. They really are north of 6th. From about 46st to Slauson between Normandie and Hoover, that's mostly 18st. I believe they go further east and further west almost to western. That's the 54st click and some other shit. There are other small gangs in thatarea but i believe their defunct now like Temple around 51st and Bms13 around 54st.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 8th, 2018, 5:10 pm

There is a 18st hood around Hoover in the 80s. They are pretty much on the west side of Vermont in the 80s but i don't know there boundaries.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 8th, 2018, 5:23 pm

Also the Playboys don't go to Western. The MCS13 (Hobarts) are between Pico/Venice/Harvard and Oxford. Its a gang called Hell Bound13(HB13) that be crossing them out and writing my hood but i never seen any of them.

MaximumCarnage

Unread post by MaximumCarnage » September 9th, 2018, 2:44 pm

MaximumCarnage wrote:Compton Varrio Tres - They’re on San Carlos, San Antonio, and San Gabriel in between Michigan and Abbott. They’re the only Compton gang that has a click in South Gate (been around for a while too).

Los Crooks - New gang that popped up months ago, probably a crew but they bang the 13. They tag heavily from San Miguel ave to Otis st, in between Southern and Tweedy.

South Gate Tokers - One of the most active and oldest gangs in SG. They hit up everywhere but share the neighborhoods from Otis to South Gate Park between Tweedy and Firestone with SGB. Mcnerney ave became a Toker street ever since Green Eyes from Marijuanos Locos got locked up I heard.

SGB13 - They share the same territory as Tokers. Not sure if SGB stands for South Gate Barrio or South Gate Brothers...

SS Playboys - Playboys South East click, they’re over in Bell Gardens too but I can’t say exact location. They’re in the blocks between State/California and Tweedy/Firestone.

Kansas St - You got this pretty much on the dot. Minor nitpick is that they don’t really go by Kansas Street Locos. Their hit up is just KST so I think the locos part is unnecessary. KST were the Also they got a click in Maywood ( They’re arguably more active there. Been warring with Maywood locos and Maywood’s 18st for a long time).

Garden View Locos - Another SG gang been around forever. Their hit ups are all over the place but I’d say territory wise: they are only really heavy on the streets surrounding Garden View, in between Independence and Southern.

Barrio Ardmore Youngsters - or Bad Ass Youngsters, they go by both. They’re west of South Gate High School, between Ardmore and Firestone. Headquartered at Everygreen Avenue.

Marijuanos Locos - In the neighborhoods between Atlantic and the riverbed, off of Tweedy. Tokers, KST, Garden View, and MLS are South Gate’s Oldest hoods I think.

Lynwood Dukes - They completely run the neighborhoods between Long Beach and California between Tweedy and MLK. Used to see Lynwood Varrio El Segundo consistent in the area up until a couple months ago, guessing Dukes have pushed them out because these neighborhoods are hit up to the max with Dukes tags.

Lynwood Osgood Block Locos - Small area on Osgood ave right by State.

Lynwood Varrio Compitas - Their hit ups are too spread out for me to nail down where exactly their hood is. However, all of them run along the SG-Lynwood Border where Abbott turns into MLK and then Century. Do with that as you will.

There are still many more gangs in SG and Lynwood alone, but I don’t know exactly where they reside. We still got Willow st, Orchord st locos, Death Crowd locos, Lynwood Mob, Lynwood Varrio Paragons, Varrio Krazy Kats…From here on I’ll just give (X gang is here)

Cudahy - Almost entirely made up of SS 18st, with Cudahy 13 hanging in there.

Bell Gardens - Bell Gardens Locos, Junior Mafia, and Rook Town are the original hoods. Outside gangs that reside there are SS Playboys, White Fence, Krazy Ass Mexicans, King Kobras.

Maywood - Maywood Locos, Kansas St click, SS 18st.

You’re missing some big gangs in East LA too. Lote Maravilla should be between Ford Maravilla and Arizona Maravilla. Ford Maravilla is under Marianna Maravilla. And Maravilla projects should be renamed to Rock Maravilla. The top left corner of White Fence’s territory in Boyle Heights should be changed to Tiny Boys.

That's about the only gangs to add or change that I can see. Good shit on the map again.
I should probably clarify that all these specific locations are in South Gate. I didn't specify that lol my B

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 9th, 2018, 3:59 pm

I never realized Kansas St bordered the Watts hoods....did they have beef with a lot of the watts varrios?

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 11th, 2018, 11:57 am

Harpys:
Figueroa to normandie
Adams to Jefferson.
They lost 39st years ago. They claim the block but you don’t find them no where near 39st..Then they got the 5th aves by Arlington and Washington....

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 11th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:You pretty much got Harpys right but on the west side of Jefferson between Western and Arlington, them and the 20s stop at 30th and the Harlems are on 31st. 18st Shatto park don't go north of Wilshire. They really are north of 6th. From about 46st to Slauson between Normandie and Hoover, that's mostly 18st. I believe they go further east and further west almost to western. That's the 54st click and some other shit. There are other small gangs in thatarea but i believe their defunct now like Temple around 51st and Bms13 around 54st.

After analyzing everything you were saying and getting more info, what you say makes sense. Basically it seems like Harpys/ATC borders next to each other is basically the same as where R20s & Fruit Town/Harlem 30's borders are.

Since ATC is cool with the 30's but beefs with Bloods, and Harpys are cool with Bloods but beefs with 30's.

I adjusted the borders and added some new hoods thanks to you guys' info -- along with 'advocate'... will be adding other hoods soon.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 11th, 2018, 2:06 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:

Burlingtons are still there. Their hood boundaries are pretty much Venice/Washington/Burlington/ and the freeway. They hold down Toberman park and used to be at the Graff Lab on Venice and Union behind the carwash.

If that's the case then I don't know how 18th St lost their original hood where they started, especially by a smaller hood like Burlington. I was always told 18 started near 18th & Union, and Toberman Park was 18's park originally. Will change soon...

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 11th, 2018, 4:43 pm

LAResident wrote:
Harpys:
Figueroa to normandie
Adams to Jefferson.
They lost 39st years ago. They claim the block but you don’t find them no where near 39st..Then they got the 5th aves by Arlington and Washington....
You might be right but a couple Harpys still be on 38st. Now them 5ave Harpys seem to be gone. They were pretty much between 6ave/Arlington/Pico/Venice but now just a bunch of taggers. There is some shit called D2S 13 and they claim 3rd av but never be out but i see their Hitups alot around Venice and Gramercy.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 11th, 2018, 4:50 pm

TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:

If that's the case then I don't know how 18th St lost their original hood where they started, especially by a smaller hood like Burlington. I was always told 18 started near 18th & Union, and Toberman Park was 18's park originally. Will change soon...
Yeah shit is crazy. Im starting to see 18st hitup on Burlington more around Venice and nobody is crossing them out. Toberman park is Burlington headquarters.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 11th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Also in West side Locos hood i used to see 18st hitup alot around Syd Kronenthal park and in the creek entrance. I thought that was their hood and never saw a presence of the Locos but i don't know about that area.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 11th, 2018, 5:01 pm

There was a Drifters13 3rd ave between Washington and Venice but i haven't seen a presence of them since about 2006.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 11th, 2018, 5:09 pm

The Florence 13 got a hood pretty much between Hyde park/Florence/Crenshaw/West blvd.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”