Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
buenaVboy
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Tofino

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by buenaVboy » February 27th, 2019, 3:58 pm

MaximumCarnage
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by MaximumCarnage » May 6th, 2020, 12:57 pm

Did Cudahy 13 drive 18th Street out of Cudahy?

[/quote]

C13 have their clicks Tot Lot Mob and Clara St west of Atlantic, the neighborhood between Santa Ana, California, and Florence. The rest of Cudahy is Southside 18.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » May 6th, 2020, 9:31 pm

Is DIA claiming Cudahy? Or Walnut St.?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 23rd, 2020, 1:21 pm

You forgot MYA MVR, Stoners x3, LOTT (second hood)..ford- Fraser-mya..is kinda how the hoods look because fraser has both ford and mya on west and east to there hood. Other side of MYA is stoners.

StreetHistoryStudent
What city do you live in now?: East Los Angeles

Unread post by StreetHistoryStudent » August 10th, 2020, 7:18 pm

In my opinion, the border between Gage Maravilla and Lott13 is Hazard Ave. And the Lott doesn't, and never has had City Terrace Park, which has always been a stronghold of Geraghty Loma.

Here's what I think are the borders for The Lott:

(Starting from their northern border), they go from Marianna/Eastern, to Eastern/Hammel, to Hammel/Brannick, to Brannick/Dozier, to Dozier/Hazard, to Hazard/Folsom, to Folsom/Brannick, to Brannick/Blanchard, to Blanchard/Marianna, back to Marianna/Eastern.

MaximumCarnage

Unread post by MaximumCarnage » February 19th, 2021, 6:53 pm

MaximumCarnage wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 2:04 am
advocate wrote:I never realized Kansas St bordered the Watts hoods....did they have beef with a lot of the watts varrios?
I think they beef with Watts 13 and Grape Street Watts... wouldn't put it past them. Kansas St beefed with everybody when they were at their deepest.
Following up on this. Kansas St for sure beef with Elm St Watts, but there's an old teen angel pic of them partying with Nut Hood Watts. As for their territory, I was wrong when I said they still had their old hood by Alameda. Their old hood is tagged up by SouthSide Playerz now, KST are still in SG but they don't have borders or a set territory, nor do they really tag as often as other varrios, but they may have jumped in some youngsters because I'm seeing more and more recently.

MaximumCarnage

Unread post by MaximumCarnage » February 19th, 2021, 7:21 pm

advocate wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 3:59 pm
I never realized Kansas St bordered the Watts hoods....did they have beef with a lot of the watts varrios?
a KST member confirmed to me that the only beef KST had with Watts varrios was Elm St and Grape St. The Elm St rivalry dates back to when Elm St Watts was at its' deepest, and their presence in South Gate was much larger than it is now, they tried to force Kansas to click up.

The Grape street beef was because a lot of Grape Street Watts members began hood hopping over to Kansas.

Besides that, Kansas has no other Watts rivalries and was really tight with Nuthood Watts.

MaximumCarnage

Unread post by MaximumCarnage » March 29th, 2021, 5:17 pm

advocate wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 3:59 pm
I never realized Kansas St bordered the Watts hoods....did they have beef with a lot of the watts varrios?
Again following up on this.
A Kansas OG (from the 80s-90s) told me how the rivalries with Elm St Wats and Watts Varrio Grape started, he said that they were the only Watts rivalries they had

Having talked to a Kster who was active in the 2000s, he said that around 2009 and 2010 alot of hoods from South Central would come around Kansas St TLS territory on Alameda to smoke, like FIU, 51st Hoover Crips, SS13street, and Varrio 40th street. Also Said that SS Watts, WVGrape, and Watts Village Boys would especially shoot through to try and post up. Kansas TLS even rumbled with Grape Street Crips twice on the borders of their hoods on Alameda and Tweedy.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » March 29th, 2021, 9:40 pm

So is KST main hood in Maywood nowadays? Or South Gate still?

Seems like they go at it a lot w/ KAM over there in Maywood.

MaximumCarnage

Unread post by MaximumCarnage » April 4th, 2021, 9:41 pm

advocate wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 9:40 pm
So is KST main hood in Maywood nowadays? Or South Gate still?

Seems like they go at it a lot w/ KAM over there in Maywood.
Kansas St's main hood, stronghold, and deepest click right now is definitely Prospect Boys in Maywood, they've got all of 59th, 60th, and 61st between Slauson, Randolph, Atlantic, and the LA Riverbed.
The war with SS KAM is still real active. That beef started with the Tagger greenlight of the 90s and has been a "brutal bloody war with big losses on both sides" since. Only rivals they seem to hate as much as KAM is SS18 and SS Playerz.

The SG Alameda-side Kansas St is the Tiny Locos but they only have two OGs who live in the area, no youngsters. That hood is tagged up mostly by SS Playerz now. I was told TLS was deep in the mid to late 2000s, going at it with Playerz hard until SGPD came down hard, locked up alot of members, and the click didn't recruit since.
There is still an active SG click called The One Wayz Mobsters. Their territory is on Imperial on the border between SG/Hollydale and Downey but even they head over to Maywood to post up, patrol, strike up, etc cuz that's where KAM is at. Locally they beef with Dog Patch Paramount but the war in Maywood against KAM takes most priority.

cloc10203x
What city do you live in now?: pasadena

Unread post by cloc10203x » July 20th, 2021, 3:26 pm

Altabz wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 11:32 pm
Raymond Avenue Crips aren't in Pasadena, and much less in Villa Boys hood... They've been defunct for years. Also Squiggly Lane GB aren't deep enough to control all that hood. It's basically no mans land with some PDL presence. The hispanic hoods in Pasadena that share hoods with PDL are Varrio Pasadena Rifa, Pasadena Latin Kings, West Side Pasa, and South Side Pasa. North of Woodbury near Fair Oaks and Lincoln is a hispanic click called Summit Street Smokers amd an out of town gang called Tree Park Criminals that control that area. Other than that the Pasadena/Altadena area is fine.
RAC is still very much in Pasadena just not as deep due to police

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”