Fulton MS13?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Fulton MS13?

Unread post by crm » July 11th, 2022, 2:22 am

Are they very active? Who are their enemies? I read that they are different than other sets in that they require a kill to be initiated into the gang like in El Salvador. They killed some guy by ripping his heart out and chopping him to bits just for crossing out their graffiti. I can imagine they run their area with not much competition if they are that vicious, or is that just media hype?

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Fulton MS13?

Unread post by advocate » July 14th, 2022, 2:15 pm

Their Fulton click in the valley is right there in Valley Glen/North Hollywood area.

Supposedly North Hollywood Locos now occupies the projects/complex right there on Vanowen which used to be MS. They are surrounded by enemies all around:

North Hollywood Locos (basically across the street), Alley Locos (a block or 2 east), Lennox 13 (a few blocks west), Vanowen Street Locos (west), Barrio Van Nuys (west) plus a bunch of other hoods too Radford St, Blythe St, Valerio St, Langdon St, Columbus St, North Hollywood Boyz, 18St, Clanton 14, even Pico Nuevo...I seen them crossing each other out.

I think recently they've gone at it with NHLS the most right there.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Fulton MS13?

Unread post by crm » July 15th, 2022, 8:39 pm

Thanks for your response. That makes a lot of sense. They are surrounded by enemies, so they figure they have to do something crazy to stay relevant. I suspect that person who's heart they ripped out and dismembered wasnt even a gang member, although I could be wrong. If they had done something crazy like that to any of those other goods around them, they would have been a very harsh response. The person that they dismembered supposedly crossed out MS graffiti, and thats why they got slaughtered, but as you say, the hoods around them cross them out frequently, so why arent they slaughtering gang members from those hoods? It doesnt make sense to me.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”