Maravillas green light?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Maravillas green light?

Unread post by crm » July 25th, 2022, 10:22 pm

When a maravilla member lands in prison, are they greenlit there as well? How do they survive in prison if every gang member is their enemy. The blacks will be against them, so will the hispanics and whites. There is nowhere to hide in prison, so what do they do?

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Re: Maravillas green light?

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » August 3rd, 2022, 2:41 pm

From my jail experience and from what I've seen on MV interviews , just get off on first enemy on sight , and get sent to the hole ,

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » August 3rd, 2022, 8:44 pm

But also keep in mind these hoods/sets that beef with everybody , are deep sets , they may not be popularly known to squares and the public , but to be successfully any body Killa or a large amount of enemy's you gotta be deep for that , maravillas is super deep , hoovas are super deep , 18th street super deep , M.S. super deep ,

And now the downstate Katorces is super deep now there's our own tree shops in LA lol , but that's getting along with someone not beefing with everyone

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » August 6th, 2022, 9:21 pm

Thanks for that info.

Forty
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Forty » September 5th, 2022, 1:15 am

Maravilla green light was street/County jail politics NOT prison politics.

Maravillas was on sight on the streets and in county jail but it wasn't like that in prison.

I did time with a ton of maravillas in mcj back during the greenlight days as an Asian. It was similar to the asian green light.

Asian street greenlight was only in Long Beach. Also I heard San Fernando Valley against ABZ but that was BS and no one really enforced it. Pretty much the 13 that was going at ABZ went at ABZ and those that didn't just didn't bother with them.

Maravilla street greenlight was only really enforced in East L.A./East side as well. Barrios out of the area aint gonna bother going to East L.A. to ride on MV.

Prison yards, the greenlight on MV wasn't in effect, same as with the greenlight on asians.

Maybe in reception something pops off but that's about it.

Also MV greenlight like asian greenlight is old news. Hasn't been on for like 15 years.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » August 30th, 2023, 5:56 am

I never saw your response, so my response is coming very late, apologies for that. Why was it different in prison (while the greenlight was on)?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”