Lynwood Pendelton Crips (something like that)

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Lynwood Pendelton Crips (something like that)

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 17th, 2005, 12:57 pm

i heard this gang was in back of the weiner stand on Imperial & Atlantic Ave in some low income apts. are they still around? also 4 Corner Blocc Crips/7 Days Crip in North Long Beach and the Harbor City Crips. hell, while im at it, what about Pomona Mafia Crip/South Side Village Crips and Ghost Town Crips. Are they still around/active?

MiChuhSuh

Re: Lynwood Pendelton Crips (something like that)

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 17th, 2005, 7:55 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:i heard this gang was in back of the weiner stand on Imperial & Atlantic Ave in some low income apts. are they still around? also 4 Corner Blocc Crips/7 Days Crip in North Long Beach and the Harbor City Crips. hell, while im at it, what about Pomona Mafia Crip/South Side Village Crips and Ghost Town Crips. Are they still around/active?
Those crips in Pomona I'm pretty sure are active because the same guy who posted the "crazy story" i put up go into a fight with Crips at a party he went to in Pomona. Not sure which set it was though.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 19th, 2005, 2:10 am

NO THE ONLY CRIP HOOD THATS AROUND IS 357, SOUTH SIDE VILLAGE HAS BEEN CATCHING IT FROM THOSE 12TH STREET ESES. THE ONLY ONES REALLY BANGIN ARE THE 456's AND 357's.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 27th, 2006, 8:37 pm

I remember them they was on the far eastside of lynwood near the freeway and them U-haul storage yards....I dont know whatever happened to them niggaz I guess they just fell off, moved away, turn Lynwood N-Hood or Palm & Oak...but remember Lynwood became increasingly Latino ova the past 15years so maybe the ese's served 'em

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 30th, 2007, 2:27 pm

what ever happen to lynwood darkside mafia?

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » May 30th, 2007, 5:19 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:i heard this gang was in back of the weiner stand on Imperial & Atlantic Ave in some low income apts. are they still around? also 4 Corner Blocc Crips/7 Days Crip in North Long Beach and the Harbor City Crips. hell, while im at it, what about Pomona Mafia Crip/South Side Village Crips and Ghost Town Crips. Are they still around/active?

the 4 corners still at it they beefin with Boulevard crip

and the Harbor City crips still around but they clicced up with the Harbor City 13

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 31st, 2007, 12:21 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:

the 4 corners still at it they beefin with Boulevard crip

and the Harbor City crips still around but they clicced up with the Harbor City 13

MY GRANDMOTHER STAYS ON 68TH AND MURIEL AND I DON'T SEE NEITHER ONE BOULEVARD CRIP OR 4 CORNERS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 7th, 2008, 7:13 am

yeah and what about 2NC those are active north sidaz no ???