Tortilla Flats (Comptone)

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
Anonymous20

Tortilla Flats (Comptone)

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 14th, 2003, 10:18 pm

Post dead homies here by clicking "post reply"

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Tortilla Flats (Comptone)

Unread post by alexalonso » August 3rd, 2004, 10:46 pm

- Phillip Ovalle December 20, 1998
- Jose Perez, July 14, 1999
-

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » June 1st, 2005, 10:46 am

Snoopy
El Popeye
Gangster
LiL Jap
Sleepy
Droopy
Lil Lalo
Lil Chucky
Dracky

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Tortilla Flavs (compton,california)

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 29th, 2005, 10:17 am

i knew a JAP not a lil jap from the Flats, he's dead he got killed in the mid 90's but not by tree top

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 31st, 2005, 8:54 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:i knew a JAP not a lil jap from the Flats, he's dead he got killed in the mid 90's but not by tree top
Big JAP from CVTF got killed ???

I know for a fact Lil JAP (R.I.P.) got killed by TREE TOP's 'cause I know Lil JAPs brother personally..

I also know Big JAP was a high ranking member of the CVTF...
Can you confirm it was Big JAP got killed as well ?

Orale.
MARTINEZ

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 16th, 2005, 3:51 pm

I cant confirm BIG JAP is a fool thats RIP now, it might be that its LIL JAP thats dead....i'm not cool with the T-Flats so i cant just go up and ask.....i heard JAP was dead a while back....When did lil jap get killed??? cuz i heard JAP got killed a while back. Like i said i might have the two JAP's confused...tell me when lil jap was killed and then i'll know if both Japs are dead. Oh and one more thing....i saw R.I.P JAP hit up a few times a couple of years ago...it didnt say LIL JAP.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 16th, 2005, 3:59 pm

i got a couple of names to add but i didnt really know their hood names...this is what i knew them by (their graffiti names)
JAKE2
SKAN
RIP

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 18th, 2010, 4:11 pm

Hammer killed in 2009

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re:

Unread post by jdm894g » August 2nd, 2010, 9:44 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:i got a couple of names to add but i didnt really know their hood names...this is what i knew them by (their graffiti names)
JAKE2
SKAN
RIP
is that SKAN from OFA?

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re:

Unread post by yourmomslover » July 8th, 2018, 7:49 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:i knew a JAP not a lil jap from the Flats, he's dead he got killed in the mid 90's but not by tree top
Big JAP from CVTF got killed ???

I know for a fact Lil JAP (R.I.P.) got killed by TREE TOP's 'cause I know Lil JAPs brother personally..

I also know Big JAP was a high ranking member of the CVTF...
Can you confirm it was Big JAP got killed as well ?

Orale.
MARTINEZ
Big Jap got life lil Jap got hit fron what i hear the mocos and fruit trucks.. Other rumors was pfunk riding (ttpk ftpk cbpk) all them dierus try taking credit tanktops hardly did shit on their own why you think they clicked up like atf on 70

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 10th, 2018, 6:39 am

what happen to lalo ..remember he was a palmer blocc crips and he turned magnolia into tf than he was locced and i heard bad story about him

SpecialK
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: philadelphia

Unread post by SpecialK » July 16th, 2018, 7:31 pm

[quote="bgcasper"]what happen to lalo ..remember he was a palmer blocc crips and he turned magnolia into tf than he was locced and i heard bad story about him[/quote]

Did you know baby lane?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 30th, 2018, 9:39 pm

yes

SpecialK
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: philadelphia

Unread post by SpecialK » November 3rd, 2018, 10:35 pm

[quote="bgcasper"]yes[/quote]

I heard baby lane was a really nice guy? He was cool with ears too, But he turnt up quickly when he needed to..

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 23rd, 2019, 2:51 pm

Oscar Rene "Ghost" Figueroa, 24, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member had entered a Valentine's Super Love Jam concert held by the Isley Brothers in a sports arena, the concession area was sprayed with semiautomatic gunfire shortly before 11:00pm, three people were wounded, LAPD officer Adrian Chin was inside the arena when the shooting began, but had gone to use the restroom. When he came out, the attacker turned and pointed his handgun at Chin, 25, Chin fired one round at the gunman, and fired once more, Figueroa was pronounced dead at the scene on
February 13, 2000.

Eder "Hammer" Sosa, 23, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was shot in the head while he was driving his car on April 16, 2009 in the 700 block of North Acacia Avenue in Compton, California. A Tree Top Piru gang member was convicted and arrested for the murder.

Johnny "Big Chucky" Rios, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was involved in a shootout at a party located at the 1300 block of castlegate avenue, where another cvtf female member was killed by rival gang members, this female member was the girlfriend of cvtf member, Ricardo "Woody" Verduzco, Rios was blamed for Imelda De La Cruz's death and was eventually shot and killed in his car in Lynwood, Los Angeles, California on September 10, 1999 by Ricardo "Woody" Verduzco and his brother Daniel "Midget" Verduzco, both of the brothers were sentenced to life in prison.

Imelda De La Cruz, 19, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was shot and killed at 1300 block of Castlegate Avenue during a party where a shootout occured with rival gang members.

Alicia Cassandra "La Snoopy" Gomez, 14, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was shot and killed on Saturday, December 14, 2013 near East Elm Street and North Tamarind Avenue in Compton, California. Witnesses told deputies that Gomez was riding a bicycle at 10:10pm, when a car drove up and shot gomez multiple times, gomez was found in the street suffering from several gunshot wounds, she was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead at 10:47pm.

Phillip Ovalle, 33, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was shot and killed on December 20, 1998 by Fruit Town Piru gang member, Steven "G Wayne" Dewayne Cheatham. Ovalle had just made a purchase at P&G Market located on 640 W. Peach street and N. Paulsen Ave and was about to ride away on his bike, when he was surrounded by Cheatham and two others. Cheatham fatally shot Ovalle, killing him, and fled the scene.

Lil chucky, 19, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was shot and killed in the house of a local drug dealer in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the drug dealer had owed money to another cvtf member by the name of Dennis "Lil Boxer" Gonzales, the drug dealer refused to pay back the debt he owed and pulled out a gun and killed Lil Chucky, the drug dealer was then killed by Dennis "Lil Boxer" Gonzales.

Sporty - shot and killed by Tree Top Piru
Cyco - shot and killed by rival mexican gang
Smokey - shot and killed in the 90s
Capone - R.I.P
Chuy - R.I.P
Nip - R.I.P
Manuel "Crow" - R.I.P
Oracio - R.I.P
Gangster - R.I.P
Lil Jap - shot and killed by Tree Top Piru, I remember a TTP posted a picture of him when he was dead, looked like they jumped him and then shot him, wild shit.
Snoopy - R.I.P
Popeye - R.I.P
Sleepy - R.I.P
Droopy - R.I.P
Lil lalo - R.I.P
Dracky - R.I.P
Jake2 - R.I.P
Skan - R.I.P
Jose Perez - shot and killed on July 14, 1999.

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yourmomslover » March 7th, 2020, 11:29 am

yoda100 wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 2:51 pm
Oscar Rene "Ghost" Figueroa, 24, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member had entered a Valentine's Super Love Jam concert held by the Isley Brothers in a sports arena, the concession area was sprayed with semiautomatic gunfire shortly before 11:00pm, three people were wounded, LAPD officer Adrian Chin was inside the arena when the shooting began, but had gone to use the restroom. When he came out, the attacker turned and pointed his handgun at Chin, 25, Chin fired one round at the gunman, and fired once more, Figueroa was pronounced dead at the scene on
February 13, 2000.

Eder "Hammer" Sosa, 23, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was shot in the head while he was driving his car on April 16, 2009 in the 700 block of North Acacia Avenue in Compton, California. A Tree Top Piru gang member was convicted and arrested for the murder.

Johnny "Big Chucky" Rios, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was involved in a shootout at a party located at the 1300 block of castlegate avenue, where another cvtf female member was killed by rival gang members, this female member was the girlfriend of cvtf member, Ricardo "Woody" Verduzco, Rios was blamed for Imelda De La Cruz's death and was eventually shot and killed in his car in Lynwood, Los Angeles, California on September 10, 1999 by Ricardo "Woody" Verduzco and his brother Daniel "Midget" Verduzco, both of the brothers were sentenced to life in prison.

Imelda De La Cruz, 19, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was shot and killed at 1300 block of Castlegate Avenue during a party where a shootout occured with rival gang members.

Alicia Cassandra "La Snoopy" Gomez, 14, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was shot and killed on Saturday, December 14, 2013 near East Elm Street and North Tamarind Avenue in Compton, California. Witnesses told deputies that Gomez was riding a bicycle at 10:10pm, when a car drove up and shot gomez multiple times, gomez was found in the street suffering from several gunshot wounds, she was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead at 10:47pm.

Phillip Ovalle, 33, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was shot and killed on December 20, 1998 by Fruit Town Piru gang member, Steven "G Wayne" Dewayne Cheatham. Ovalle had just made a purchase at P&G Market located on 640 W. Peach street and N. Paulsen Ave and was about to ride away on his bike, when he was surrounded by Cheatham and two others. Cheatham fatally shot Ovalle, killing him, and fled the scene.

Lil chucky, 19, A Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang member was shot and killed in the house of a local drug dealer in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the drug dealer had owed money to another cvtf member by the name of Dennis "Lil Boxer" Gonzales, the drug dealer refused to pay back the debt he owed and pulled out a gun and killed Lil Chucky, the drug dealer was then killed by Dennis "Lil Boxer" Gonzales.

Sporty - shot and killed by Tree Top Piru
Cyco - shot and killed by rival mexican gang
Smokey - shot and killed in the 90s
Capone - R.I.P
Chuy - R.I.P
Nip - R.I.P
Manuel "Crow" - R.I.P
Oracio - R.I.P
Gangster - R.I.P
Lil Jap - shot and killed by Tree Top Piru, I remember a TTP posted a picture of him when he was dead, looked like they jumped him and then shot him, wild shit.
Snoopy - R.I.P
Popeye - R.I.P
Sleepy - R.I.P
Droopy - R.I.P
Lil lalo - R.I.P
Dracky - R.I.P
Jake2 - R.I.P
Skan - R.I.P
Jose Perez - shot and killed on July 14, 1999.
Lol 3 slob hoods took credit for Lil Jap (ftpK ttpK cbK) even at one point that it was LsK and ftpK.. you never hear tanktops bragg about him same with Sporty cus they cant take credit on their own.. Bitch that got Hammer had ranked it he aint the first either hickory st had a ttpK that ranked it.. both them homies did damage on pirusK.. And their aint La Snoopy its La Scrappy only 14 years old nobody bragged about that and she was with it too i heard she put hands on a moko who had a knife or some shit

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yourmomslover » March 7th, 2020, 11:54 am

And Lil Jap didn't get jumped just shot you saw the wrong picture i know people that were there when it happened

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 7th, 2020, 10:58 pm

yourmomslover wrote:
> And Lil Jap didn't get jumped just shot you saw the wrong picture i know
> people that were there when it happened

I see.. the picture I saw, it was Lil Jap on the floor without a shirt on, and he had blood coming out of his mouth, homeboy was dead R.I.P

ReyReyBro

Unread post by ReyReyBro » March 22nd, 2020, 10:02 am

I believe my brother was part of Tortilla Flats. His name is Rey and I believe he went by Spanky.
He was active around early 1980’s . He passed away in 1985.

ReyReyBro

Unread post by ReyReyBro » March 22nd, 2020, 11:06 am

I believe my brother was part of Tortilla Flats. His name was Rey and I believe he went by Spanky.
He was active around early 1980’s . He passed away in 1985. Do you all know of him?

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » August 26th, 2020, 10:16 pm

R.I.P - O.G Big Joker - Passed away from natural causes on Thursday, August 20, 2020.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » August 26th, 2020, 10:20 pm

R.I.P - O.G Ponchy - Passed away from natural causes.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 8th, 2020, 2:25 pm

R.I.P - O.G Spider - Passed away from natural causes.

Problemchild342
What city do you live in now?: Lawndale

Unread post by Problemchild342 » February 3rd, 2022, 8:06 am

Does anyone know what blocks did CVTF have in Lynwood? I heard they were by Rose park but I’m not sure of the source. I want 100% facts.

coconut
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by coconut » February 24th, 2022, 10:12 pm

Pirate R.I.P