Westside Drifters Gang

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Westside Drifters Gang

Unread post by yoda100 » February 1st, 2020, 5:32 pm

Toker - shot & killed on January 1995
Lil Man - shot & killed on March 1995
Lil Stranger, 19 - shot in the head and killed by rival gang members on Pico Blvd on August 1996.
Chubbs - R.I.P
Stranger - R.I.P
Rude Boy - shot & killed on January 13, 2001.
Toto - R.I.P
Jesus Eduardo "Bullet" Vargas, 27, A Drifters gang member was chased by two men into a Jack in the Box at 7:20pm, in the 2100 block of West Pico Boulevard in Pico-Union. One man pulled out a gun and fired multiple shots at Vargas. Vargas was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead at 8:00pm on Monday, July 1, 2013.

Arturo Rodriguez, A Drifters gang member was walking on the sidewalk in turf claimed by his gang. A stolen car with 4, Street Criminals 13 gang members approached the victim and asked him, "Where he was from?", Rodriguez replied "Drifters gang" and was shot four times. He was pronounced dead at the scene on February 14, 1992.

Angel Bautista Mendoza, 20, A Drifters gang member was shot & killed outside of a Best Buy located at 2051 West Pico Boulevard in the Pico Union on August 31, 2007. Mendoza was waiting outside of Best Buy at 11:00pm, when he was approached by two Playboys 13 gang members. One of the PBS13 gang members asked Mendoza where he was from, Mendoza replied "Drifters", The PBS13 gang member then threw a punch at him. When Mendoza got the better of his opponent, another man got out of a dark colored vehicle with a shotgun, ran up and pointed the gun at Mendoza's head and fired. Best Buy employee Amelia Muniz testified that after calling the police, she went ouside, and saw the headless victim on the floor with alot of blood on the ground.