Long Beach Rollin 20's Crip

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Long Beach Rollin 20's Crip

Unread post by yoda100 » February 4th, 2020, 10:27 pm

Duncan Eric "Big E" Battiest, 34, A Long Beach Rollin 20's Crip gang member was shot on Sunday, October 25, 2009 in Long Beach, California at 437 Walnut Ave and died on January 29, 2009. Battiest was at his house between 6:30pm and 7:00pm, when he was approached by rival Insane Crip Gang members Travion Toler and Don Acklin, a witness heard shouting between the men and then gunshots. Battiest suffered wounds to his neck and chest which rendered him paralyzed. He passed away on January 29, 2009, as a result of the neck wound.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Long Beach Rollin 20's Crip

Unread post by yoda100 » February 5th, 2020, 11:32 pm

Jamal Damiaan "Half Pint" Lindsey, 18, A Long Beach Rollin 20's Crip gang member was shot & killed on April 20, 2013 in Long Beach, California at Orange Avenue & Phillips street. Lindsey accused another Rollin 20 crip gang member, Derome Harper, of taking his Playstation. Harper believed that Lindsey had agreed to let him borrow it. Lindsey went to a home used by the Rollin 20's Crips to pick up the playstation from Harper. When he arrived Harper was waiting for him outside, he gave the playstation to lindsey, who exited the car and began to fight Harper. Lindsey knocked Harper to the ground, when Harper pulled out a semi-automatic pistol and shot Lindsey 14 times at 9:10pm. Lindsey was pronounced dead at the scene. Derome Harper was also associated with the Rollin 20's Crip gang.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 5th, 2020, 11:57 pm

Mikko Brooks, 32, A Long Beach Rollin 20's Crip gang member was shot & killed on January 9, 2008 in Bellflower, California at 9816 Park street. Brooks had a "Long Beach 20 Crip" tattoo on her body. Marni Hernandez testified that on January 9, 2008 at 8:30am, she was sitting in a car outside of a medical office next to the apartment complex that Brooks was living at, she saw a hispanic man with a shaved head come out of the apartment complex, wearing a black short-sleeved shirt. Dayanara Barret, a friend of Brooks came out of the apartment complex yelling and asking for help, the victim Brooks was pronounced dead at the scene. The suspect, Jimmy "Indio" Gonzalez, a Westside Longo gang member was convicted of the murder and sentenced to 80 years to life in prison. Gonzalez had used a M1 carbine rifle, to shoot & murder Brooks.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 6th, 2020, 12:05 am

Ellis "Lil Sagg" Spillman, 42, A Long Beach Rollin 20's Crip gang member was shot & killed on June 28, 2018 in Long Beach California at 1936 Martin Luther King Jr Ave at 9:50pm. Spillman was inside of a home when a man confronted him and started firing a gun. Spillman suffered gunshot wounds to his upper torso and was pronounced dead at the scene. No motive for the shooting is known, but appears to be gang related.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 6th, 2020, 12:14 am

R.I.P TB
R.I.P Bouncer
R.I.P Bones
R.I.P Nathaniel "Nate Dogg" Hale

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 6th, 2020, 12:53 am

R.I.P Scarface
R.I.P Light Bulb
R.I.P Macky Boy
R.I.P R-Z
R.I.P Big Sammy P
R.I.P Brent
R.I.P Kellogg
R.I.P Big Jeff E.
R.I.P Jacc Dogg
R.I.P Lil Tone
R.I.P C-Dogg
R.I.P C-Dubb
R.I.P Mike Dogg
R.I.P Big Hogg
R.I.P Baby Snoop
R.I.P Bad Luck
R.I.P Poop Deck
R.I.P Capone
R.I.P Rick Rock
R.I.P Half Dead
R.I.P Boo
R.I.P Lil Cat
R.I.P J Dogg
R.I.P Baby Cat

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 6th, 2020, 12:54 am

picture of names of rollin 20's crip and insane crip gang members who are resting in peace.
Attachments
Rollin 20's & Insane rip.jpg
Rollin 20's & Insane rip.jpg (105.25 KiB) Viewed 8232 times

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 6th, 2020, 12:58 am

Damn.. I'm actually surprised rollin 20's crip, has 32+ members who are now deceased, I always pictured them much smaller compared to the insanes, ICG's, but it looks like 20's got numbers too.

coconut
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by coconut » July 26th, 2022, 3:00 pm

Anthony "Tallz" Holston, 20, A Long Beach Rollin 20's Crip gang member was shot and killed on friday, june 5, 2015 in Long Beach, California near the intersection of East 17th street and Alamitos avenue outside of a liquor store. Holston got involved in a verbal and physical fight inside the store with an unknown number of men, the fight escalated outside and Holston and the other group began shooting at each other. Holston was hit in the upper body by the gunfire. He ran away from the scene and then returned and collapsed. Holston was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead at 10:52pm