Opal street lokos

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Opal street lokos

Unread post by yoda100 » March 23rd, 2020, 4:35 pm

Arturo Sanchez, 29, An Opal Street Lokos gang member was shot & killed on the night of April 21, 2002 on 1100 S. Lorena street in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles, California. On the night of the murder, Sanchez was approached by Varrio Nuevo Estrada gang members, Kevin Woodruff and Eric Villa inside of a car and was asked "Where you from?", Sanchez replied "Opal Street" and was shot numerous times. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Rickey Esparaza, An Opal Street Lokos gang member was shot & killed on July 29, 2002 on Spence street & Garnet street in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles, California. Esparaza was riding his bicycle at 8:25pm, when he was approached by a rival gang member and shot 6 times. Esparaza was lying on the sidewalk asking for help. Police responded to the scene, and he was pronouncded dead. Esparaza died of multiple gunshot wounds to his torso in a rapid succession.

Slim R.I.P
Chino R.I.P
Lil Man R.I.P
Wicked R.I.P
Grumpy R.I.P
Priest R.I.P
BabyFace R.I.P
Lil Rocky R.I.P
Bouncer R.I.P
Shorty R.I.P
Cheeko R.I.P
Night Owl R.I.P