Rebels 13

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
coconut
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Rebels 13

Unread post by coconut » August 2nd, 2022, 12:24 pm

Ismael "Mayo" Villegas, 21, A Westside Hollywood Rebels 13 gang member was shot and killed on June 22, 2011 in the 5800 block of South 2nd Avenue & West Slauson Avenue in Hyde Park, Los Angeles, California. Villegas and his girlfriend Karen Duarte walked into a store, when Edward Marroquin, an 18st Alsace click gang member approached Villegas and his girlfriend with a gun drawn and yelled, "Are you still from Rebels?", and fired several shots striking Villegas in the lower back and in the back of the head. Villegas was pronounced dead at the scene. As Marroquin finished shooting his weapon, he yelled "Fuck Rebels".

coconut

Re: Rebels 13

Unread post by coconut » August 2nd, 2022, 1:15 pm

Christopher Hernandez, 19, A Westside Hollywood Rebels 13 gang member was shot and killed on June 5, 2014 outside of a Del Taco located at 4376 Sunset Blvd & Fountain Ave in East Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. Hernandez and his family attended his sisters middle school graduation at Thomas Starr King Middle School when they walked to a bus stop. Gustavo Luna, A La Mirada Locos 13 gang member was riding a bicycle in the area when he ran into Hernandez and his family at the bus stop. Hernandez pushed Luna while on his bicycle and in return Luna put his bicycle down and a verbal argument ensued, Luna then pushed Hernandez and asked him, "Where are you from?' Hernandez then removed his shirt revealing a "Rebels 13" tattoo. Luna left the area and pulled out a cell phone to call another La Mirada Locos 13 gang member. Oskar A. Melara, 22, arrives shortly in a black car and parks in the Del Taco parking lot, he then drives up to Hernandez and shoots him striking him multiple times, Hernandez was then transported to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.

coconut

Re: Rebels 13

Unread post by coconut » August 2nd, 2022, 1:48 pm

Efrain "Toker" 17, - shot & killed on Gower street & Fountain Ave in East Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
Apache R.I.P
Negro R.I.P
Flaco R.I.P
Boxer R.I.P
Lefty R.I.P
Crow R.I.P
Largo R.I.P
Bomber R.I.P
Chocho R.I.P
Snapper R.I.P
Shyboy R.I.P
Joker R.I.P