varrio 36st

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
coconut
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

varrio 36st

Unread post by coconut » August 15th, 2022, 10:12 am

Luis "Dreamer" Arevalo, 14, A 36st gang member was shot and killed on October 14, 1989 by two rival 39st gang members. George Farias and Augustine Gallardo, both 39st gang members were at a party on 39th & Grand, when they left the party in a station wagon, they drove around 40th place looking for a rival 36st gang member when they spotted Arevalo walking past their car, Gallardo poked his head out of the window of the car holding a rifle and pointed it at Arevalo and said, "Fuck 36st", pulled the trigger and fired his weapon, a bullet hit the victim in the leg, Arevalo fell to the floor, and Gallardo continued firing the remaining seven or eight rounds, two were fatal striking Arevalo in the chest and the head, Arevalo was pronounced dead at the scene.

Klown R.I.P
Lil Mousey R.I.P Died in 2022
Termite R.I.P
O.G Clown R.I.P
Blanco R.I.P
Huero Chele R.I.P
Big Wino R.I.P
Lil Slick R.I.P
Luis Quinones Ochoa, 20, A 36st gang member was shot and killed on April 24, 2013 by rival 41st gang members Mayra Sanchez, 16, Aaron "Goofy" Herrera and Christopher Darrel Haas. at 10:30pm on April 24, 2013, Ochoa was hanging out on the corner of 36st & Maple with Anthony Garay when a dark blue chevy truck cruised by, as they were walking away, Aaron "Goofy" Herrera yelled out "Fuck Tramps!" and fired at Ochoa striking him several times, Ochoa fell to the floor and was pronounced dead at the scene.