Tiequon "Lil Fee" Cox of the Rollin Sixties since 1986

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 17th, 2007, 12:09 am

lol @ this dorky whiteboy from saint paul minnasota thats never been to california

lol @ the scary ass fag from IE with the corny ass name still tryna prove his sorry ass town is the murder capital

and by the way like i said that shit is general info, i guess the monster book reference is when monster says Stagalee beat fee's ass

but as far as fee wuz a impressionable lil nigga and aint on tookies level that aint in no book, and ya'll streetgang book fans ain't gon find it in no book

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » June 17th, 2007, 2:39 am

dubcity wrote:
so what else are you gonna educate us on? Do you have anything to say about Lil Fee from 60s? You seem to know alot.
i know he's a snitch, got his ass beat several times before he hit the row in his various stays in the california penitentiries, he a wuz an impressionable young dude that got caught up in the mix, he wuz not tookie's caliber
first off, Lil Fee didnt have various stays in California Pens, this was his first time to the pen, and he went straight to San Quentin from the LA County, so what are you talking about. You information on three posts I have read, two here, and one about Big Honcho, are just flat out wrong. Are you even in LA, or Cali?

I think rocstar is correct about dubcity, sounds like you saying shit from Monster Kody's book, is probably correct. And if you are on this forum post mis-information, it is only a matter of time before you are exposed.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 17th, 2007, 8:43 am

This gayass faggot is a fluke he's been exposed a gang of times with his vallejo wanna grape claimin ass its no use goin back and forth with these type of fool ass niggas cause they never learn.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 17th, 2007, 9:31 am

dubcity wrote:lol @ this dorky whiteboy from saint paul minnasota thats never been to california

lol @ the scary ass fag from IE with the corny ass name still tryna prove his sorry ass town is the murder capital

and by the way like i said that shit is general info, i guess the monster book reference is when monster says Stagalee beat fee's ass

but as far as fee wuz a impressionable lil nigga and aint on tookies level that aint in no book, and ya'll streetgang book fans ain't gon find it in no book

Corny names????...LOL.......Its comedy how you still tryna talk down on the E like you been down here kickin up dust with your fake ass. If I remember correctly you was askin questions about IE back in 04' askin which gangs is at which swapmeets n shit like that......It's obvious the that the faggot only started dissin when he heard some outrageous deceptive BS from all those forums he's been on like the siccness where you got exposed and clowned too. You dont know shit about Dino or IE for that matter. :arrow:

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » June 17th, 2007, 9:37 am

dubcity wrote:lol @ this dorky whiteboy from saint paul minnasota thats never been to california

I really dont know what to say, I don't think I dissed you at all on here did I?
And I've never been to California? LOL, thats my summer home, and Im moving to the 805 in July.
I also know that I have more roots in South Central than you ever will, my grandma is from 48th and Van Ness... what hood is that alonso?

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » June 17th, 2007, 9:42 am

Before I get back to Lil Fee, is DubCity FunkonSite?
So back to the topic at hand, I asked earlier if Lil Fee is the current leader of the crips in San Quentin, is he?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 17th, 2007, 8:37 pm

first off, Lil Fee didnt have various stays in California Pens, this was his first time to the pen, and he went straight to San Quentin from the LA County, so what are you talking about. You information on three posts I have read, two here, and one about Big Honcho, are just flat out wrong. Are you even in LA, or Cali?

I think rocstar is correct about dubcity, sounds like you saying shit from Monster Kody's book, is probably correct. And if you are on this forum post mis-information, it is only a matter of time before you are exposed.

sorry didnt mean penitentiries, i meant the jail system, and 2nd of all wut the fuc u talkin bout? wut is wrong about my post about Big Hauncho? HAUNCHO IS OUT, he BEEN OUT for months now, i dont get my info from internet websites like ya'll, i'm in the hood, as far as am i even in LA or Cali chec my name, Dub City u must not ce from LA or Cali if u dont know where that is.........looks like u just exposed yoself and yo groupie ass followers

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 17th, 2007, 8:39 pm

Corny names????...LOL.......Its comedy how you still tryna talk down on the E like you been down here kickin up dust with your fake ass. If I remember correctly you was askin questions about IE back in 04' askin which gangs is at which swapmeets n shit like that......It's obvious the that the faggot only started dissin when he heard some outrageous deceptive BS from all those forums he's been on like the siccness where you got exposed and clowned too. You dont know shit about Dino or IE for that matter. Arrow

lol @ this internet rap groupie ass fag talkin bout siccness, when did i ever get exposed on the siccness? how did i get exposed? i dont understand u geeks talkin bout exposed this n that , yea nigga CORNY ASS NAMES like NYTE RYDA ha ha ha wut kinda gay ass shit is that? and show me any post of mine in 04 where i wuz axin about bitch ass IE never , u must got me confused with another one of yo online butt buddies on this site u wanace LA ass groupie faggot, lol @ dino nigga FUC DINO i could give a FUC ABOUT DINO or knowin anythang about piece OF SHIT ASS DINO alright muthafuca? :)

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 17th, 2007, 8:40 pm

my grandma is from 48th and Van Ness... what hood is that alonso?
rofl thats right do wut u do

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 17th, 2007, 10:29 pm

I didnt even know who dubcity was.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 18th, 2007, 2:21 am

dubcity wrote:

sorry didnt mean penitentiries, i meant the jail system, and 2nd of all wut the fuc u talkin bout? wut is wrong about my post about Big Hauncho? HAUNCHO IS OUT, he BEEN OUT for months now, i dont get my info from internet websites like ya'll, i'm in the hood, as far as am i even in LA or Cali chec my name, Dub City u must not be from LA or Cali if u dont know where that is.........looks like u just exposed yoself and yo groupie ass followers
ok, you accidentally said pens when you meant various county jail terms, right? So since you are in the hood and know so much, answr these questions. I am sure eveyone would like answers;

1. who did Lil Fee snitch on during his various jail visits. Remember that lil Fee was 18 when he was arrested for the crime he is in jail for, so he didnt have all these various LA County jail terms.

2. Who beat his ass? Now dont read something from a book that is 15 years old please.

3. What month did Big Honch get out? I just made a call and have the exact release date on Honcho and it is not months, but maybe my connection is wrong, right?

guerrillablackhawk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by guerrillablackhawk » June 18th, 2007, 2:53 am

Tiequon cox aint first incarcerated in teh adult penal system at 18 years old when he was apprehended for a multiple homicide murder. Before this time he was juvenile offender and had done a 3-4 year YTS sentence. He was released at 18 and 6 months after this release is when he caught his multiple murder case, the alexander muders. Inside prison Fee is one of the most fierce gang members as prison officials call him. They say fee is known for his elusiveness and power and his a monster amongst gang members as member of the CCO prison gang. Fee along with his fellow crip CCO memeber paul tuliepa who is considered by San quentin prison officials the most dangerous inmate inside the entire san quentin prison tried to make an escape and were caught and are now doing a indefenite adjustemet center (the hole) term.

lil fee :http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... N51121.DTL

Paul "Roscoe" Tuilaepa, reportedly told prison officials after he was captured that the intent was never to escape. "We just wanted to kill every guard we could get our hands on," he said. :http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... HCFL56.DTL

The rest are in the Adjustment Center, where the "worst of the worst" are housed, including the most violent members of the Mexican Mafia and the Aryan Brotherhood. These inmates get their exercise in 8-by-10-foot cages overlooked by gun-wielding guards. It is where Paul "Roscoe" Tuilaepa, considered the most dangerous inmate in San Quentin, lives.

Tuilaepa, who shot four men in a Long Beach bar in 1986, killing one, has forced four guards to retire because he beat them so badly, said Lt. Michael Barker, who is in charge of the unit.

"He is on indefinite leg irons," Barker said. "He tries to kick somebody every time the leg irons are taken off."http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/Sa ... 7oct04.htm

guerrillablackhawk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by guerrillablackhawk » June 18th, 2007, 2:55 am

Tiequon cox was first incarcerated in the adult penal system at 18 years old when he was apprehended for a multiple homicide murder. Before this time he was juvenile offender and had done a 3-4 year YTS sentence. He was released at 18 and 6 months after this release is when he caught his multiple murder case, the alexander muders. Inside prison Fee is one of the most fierce gang members as prison officials call him. They say fee is known for his elusiveness and power and his a monster amongst gang members as member of the CCO prison gang. Fee along with his fellow crip CCO memeber paul tuliepa who is considered by San quentin prison officials the most dangerous inmate inside the entire san quentin prison tried to make an escape and were caught and are now doing a indefenite adjustemet center (the hole) term.

lil fee :http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... N51121.DTL

Paul "Roscoe" Tuilaepa, reportedly told prison officials after he was captured that the intent was never to escape. "We just wanted to kill every guard we could get our hands on," he said. :http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... HCFL56.DTL

The rest are in the Adjustment Center, where the "worst of the worst" are housed, including the most violent members of the Mexican Mafia and the Aryan Brotherhood. These inmates get their exercise in 8-by-10-foot cages overlooked by gun-wielding guards. It is where Paul "Roscoe" Tuilaepa, considered the most dangerous inmate in San Quentin, lives.

Tuilaepa, who shot four men in a Long Beach bar in 1986, killing one, has forced four guards to retire because he beat them so badly, said Lt. Michael Barker, who is in charge of the unit.

"He is on indefinite leg irons," Barker said. "He tries to kick somebody every time the leg irons are taken off."http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/Sa ... 7oct04.htm

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 18th, 2007, 4:21 pm

3. What month did Big Honch get out? I just made a call and have the exact release date on Honcho and it is not months, but maybe my connection is wrong, right?
its been about 3 months or more since hauncho been out, and who is yo connection? is it somebody from Grape? if its not, then u wastin yo time

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 18th, 2007, 6:05 pm

dubcity wrote:
Corny names????...LOL.......Its comedy how you still tryna talk down on the E like you been down here kickin up dust with your fake ass. If I remember correctly you was askin questions about IE back in 04' askin which gangs is at which swapmeets n shit like that......It's obvious the that the faggot only started dissin when he heard some outrageous deceptive BS from all those forums he's been on like the siccness where you got exposed and clowned too. You dont know shit about Dino or IE for that matter. Arrow

lol @ this internet rap groupie ass fag talkin bout siccness, when did i ever get exposed on the siccness? how did i get exposed? i dont understand u geeks talkin bout exposed this n that , yea nigga CORNY ASS NAMES like NYTE RYDA ha ha ha wut kinda gay ass shit is that? and show me any post of mine in 04 where i wuz axin about bitch ass IE never , u must got me confused with another one of yo online butt buddies on this site u wanace LA ass groupie faggot, lol @ dino nigga FUC DINO i could give a FUC ABOUT DINO or knowin anythang about piece OF SHIT ASS DINO alright muthafuca? :)

You gettin exposed time after time again. Don't you get tired of this shit you buster? Here's the old post of yours back when you still wasn't a "certified" Grape like you claim to be now. When you was goin by the name "wattscrackin" and whatever the fuck else corny ass names you was goin by cause we all know you done had atleast 100 gayass name on here like "purpledinosaur" "grapeslurpee" and all those other dumbass names you posted with.
wattscrackin wrote:wuts the different swapmeets in LA and who controls the turfs they in?

Slauson Super Mall - 1600 W. Slauson Av, LA, CA 90047 - I'm thinkin its in 60s turf?, alot of different hoods go to that one, all the hoodstas i think rollin 90s too

Avalon Discount Mart - 13000 S. Avalon Blvd. L.A., CA 90061 - i think this is Avalon Gangsta Crip turf, is it located near 88th and 116th? puebelos and avalons probly go to this one and some east coasts

Broadway Trade Center - 830 S. Hill St. #371, LA, CA 90014 - i dont know wut turf this sits on but i heard that rollin 20 bloods be hangin out there alot, i think schoolyard crips go there too and probly 52 broadway crip

Olympic Discount Mart - 2323 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90006 -
??????????????????????

Swapmeet PTM - 7801 Somerset Blvd., Paramount, CA 90723 - probly the paramount gundry blocc crips ? lol

Waterman Discount Mall - 999 N. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino, CA 92410- all the Inland Empire gangs????

Crenshaw Fashion Center - 3700 W. Martin L King Jr. Blvd, LA, CA 90008 - i'm thinkin that 60s be at this one too? anybody know wut other sets be at this one? and who controls this turf?

Compton Fashion Center - 2100 N. Long Beach Blvd., Compton, CA 90221 - i know that kelly park and south sides be at this one, i dont know wut turf its located in

Inglewood Marketplace - 139 S. Market St, Inglewood, CA 90301 - ??????????????????

Lincoln Mini Mall - 2700 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90031 - ??????????

Main Wholesale Mart - 100 W. 17th St., Los Angeles, CA 90015 - ??????

Marketplace of Lynwood - 3100 E. Imperial Hwy., Lynwood, CA 90262 - maybe Lynwood Mafia Crip???

Western Pico Discount World - 1233 S. Western Av. , LA, CA 90006 - ?????

Union Discounts - 4632 Santa Monica Blvd, LA, CA 90029 - ????

Grand Discount Mart - 12755 Van Nuys Blvd, Pacoima, CA 91331 - ???

Gardena Indoor Swap Meet - 2040 W. Rosecrans Av, Gardena, CA 90249 - ???????

Fox Discount Store - 620 Lincoln Blvd., Venice, CA 90291 - ?????

El Farro Retail Discount Center - 4433 S. Alameda St., Los Angeles, CA 90058 - ?????

Banner Plus - 14350 Garfield Ave #300, Paramount, CA 90723 - ?????

Bargain Fashion Mart - 2029 W. 1st St., San Bernardino, CA 92703 - ??????

San Bernadino Indoor Swap Meet - 1675 N. Mt Vernon Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92411 - ?????
viewtopic.php?t=1224&start=0

dubcity wrote:u wanace LA ass groupie faggot

And miss me with all that wannabe LA nigga shit. I'm from Westside San Bernardino yeah nigga the DINO and I never claimed to be from anywhere else and I never asked thousands of questions on forums like these to build up a fake ass character like you done. I gives a fuck about the city homie. Lets make that clear. You ever seen me askin questions about hoods in the city on here or anywhere else for that matter?? Or askin how many housing units is in each Project in Watts?? Or where a certain hood at in Watts?? NOPE. But you did. And you will forever be remembered as the fake ass clown claimin the fame of a hood that you can only dream being a part of. Unlike you I got hella relatives from the city and actual connections to the land that you so desperatley wanna be a part of. I'm ACTUALLY from Southern Cali.

And from what I've been told not only did you try to pull that bitch shit on here and not get away with it but niggas was clownin you over on Allhood for the same reason too. Youse a FLUKE homie. You can deny being exposed with your fraudelent ass all you want. I'm not about to get caught up going back and forth on this internet shit with busters like you again. ALL your old post serve as evidence for any nigga on here that aint knowin that wanna vouch for you. My business on these forums aint to be exposin niggas for being fake on here but when I come across obvious phony ass non exsitent ass niggas like you I can't help myself.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 18th, 2007, 11:12 pm

so postin different swapmeets is axin about gay ass san bernadino? ha ha ha wut a faggot, nigga u desperate for some shit, u aint exposin nobody but yo scary ass self like when yo pussy ass didn't show up at the slauson and ran bac to san bernadino like a lil hoe

And miss me with all that wannabe LA nigga shit. I'm from Westside San Bernardino yeah nigga the DINO and I never claimed to be from anywhere else and I never asked thousands of questions on forums like these to build up a fake ass character like you done. I gives a fu-- about the city homie. Lets make that clear. You ever seen me askin questions about hoods in the city on here or anywhere else for that matter?? Or askin how many housing units is in each Project in Watts?? Or where a certain hood at in Watts?? NOPE. But you did. And you will forever be remembered as the fake ass clown claimin the fame of a hood that you can only dream being a part of. Unlike you I got hella relatives from the city and actual connections to the land that you so desperatley wanna be a part of. I'm ACTUALLY from Southern Cali.
wut Watts nigga know how many units in each project? wut watts nigga know every hood at in watts? niggaz like watts mafia and blue gates, holmes streets come and go u dino pebbles faggot , u wouldnt know nothin bout that cuz u from a gay ass city that aint on the map u dumb ass geek, yo life consists of surfin streetgangs all day jacin off to LA niggaz while u sit in that bummy ass piece of shit city tryna find articles that say ya'll the murder capital nigga u still mad? ha ha ha bitch ass faggot ass nigga, lol @ actual connections and hella relatives from the land i desperatley want to ce a part of, that wuz the funniest shit i read from a internet dorky ass faggot in a while thanx fo the laughs
And from what I've been told not only did you try to pull that bitch shit on here and not get away with it but niggas was clownin you over on Allhood for the same reason too. Youse a FLUKE homie. You can deny being exposed with your fraudelent ass all you want. I'm not about to get caught up going back and forth on this internet shit with busters like you again. ALL your old post serve as evidence for any nigga on here that aint knowin that wanna vouch for you. My business on these forums aint to be exposin niggas for being fake on here but when I come across obvious phony ass non exsitent ass niggas like you I can't help myself.
lolll @ wut yo monkey ass been told , lollll @ niggaz clownin me at allnapp, nigga fuc allhood u website claimin ass bitch, aint nobody clown shit, them niggaz got clowned all day until they banned me cuz that dumbo lookin nigga got his feelins hurt, niggaz is all marks over there, lil hell aint even from booty holes, that nigga got exposed already, kevmac is a nerdy ass nigga lookin like dumbo nigga tryna get at the same internet pussy for 5 years and he still aint hit that blac eyed bitch auntie fester, them niggaz is all wierdos and faggot ass groupies, then u got that border jumpin hat dancin mario luigi lookin ass gay transexual ms gibby who supposed to ce a politician tryna act like he a somebody in life, niggaz is all some reject ass muthafucaz, bottom line YOUS A FAGGOT THAT LIVE ON A SAN BERNADINO FARM THAT FUCS FARM ANIMALS IN the ASS, OL WIERD ASS WEBSITE BANGIN ASS NIGGA

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 18th, 2007, 11:37 pm

dubcity wrote:wut Watts nigga know how many units in each project? wut watts nigga know every hood at in watts? niggaz like watts mafia and blue gates, holmes streets come and go u dino pebbles faggot , u wouldnt know nothin bout that because u from a gay ass city that aint on the map u dumb ass geek, yo life consists of surfin streetgangs all day jacin off to LA niggaz while u sit in that bummy ass piece of shit city tryna find articles that say ya'll the murder capital nigga u still mad? ha ha ha bitch ass faggot ass nigga, lol @ actual connections and hella relatives from the land i desperatley want to be a part of, that wuz the funniest shit i read from a internet dorky ass faggot in a while thanx fo the laughs

Still denying it huh? Your pathetic my nigga. ANYONE can go look at ALL your extremely gayass names on this forum and all the dumbass questions you use to ask on here and find that you just another one of these internet gang groupie ass wierdos. It aint hard to tell. You aint from the hood you claim to be from you Vallejo faggot.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 18th, 2007, 11:41 pm

Its no need to go back and forth with you buster. Your post from the past and present speak for themselves and anyone that still wanna vouch for you can look them up.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 18th, 2007, 11:46 pm

LOL dubcity you dont know who runs the Inglewood Swap : \. If thats you......if not who gives a shit.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 19th, 2007, 2:11 pm

Still denying it huh? Your pathetic my nigga. ANYONE can go look at ALL your extremely gayass names on this forum and all the dumbass questions you use to ask on here and find that you just another one of these internet gang groupie ass wierdos. It aint hard to tell. You aint from the hood you claim to be from you Vallejo faggot.
who's denying it? i said wut watts nigga know how many units in a housin project? only yo nerdy non-street affiliated ass would think a street nigga knows that type of shit, everybody still just ignore yo worthless ass post cuz u got nothin to say except about shitty ass san bootydino , newsflash don't nobody give a fuc about yo piece of shit city i know that shit make yo computer bangin ass mad oh well faggot, and i'ma stay c'n from grape u can C me anytime if u finally grew any nutts yet fag ha ha ha

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 19th, 2007, 2:11 pm

LOL dubcity you dont know who runs the Inglewood Swap : \. If thats you......if not who gives a shit.
nigga fuc inglewood ya'll can suc my dic

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 22nd, 2007, 5:41 pm

i going to have to agree with that post about Lil Fee. Is considered one of the most active gang members on death row. I don't expect him to be writing any childrens book anytime soon.

His arrest on multiple murders was his first adult arrest.

and I believe that Big Honch was released on June 8, 2007, just about 3 weeks ago. can anyone confirm that?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 23rd, 2007, 1:11 pm

dubcity wrote:
nigga fuc inglewood ya'll can suc my dic

Everyones look at his last post ^^^^^^^^^

"Look whos computer banging on people." 8)

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 23rd, 2007, 3:51 pm

that nigga up in here flamin niggas or wat

niggas gettin exposed in this thread THIS MA TYPE OF THREAD

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 23rd, 2007, 7:45 pm

this shit went from talking about a crazy ass hoodsta lil fee to all these belligerent ass gang bangers * real ones, and maybe fake ones* banging on the internet, its the internet, you gonna shoot your fukkin moniter screen if someone tries to expose you? do a fukkin walkby on your moniter or someshit while looking at the post.

you fools trip too much over the internet haha

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 23rd, 2007, 9:42 pm

and I believe that Big Honch was released on June 8, 2007, just about 3 weeks ago. can anyone confirm that?
hauncho been out for months, i aint gon say it again, anyway next week is cuzz birthday like i said come to the hood and hollar at that nigga

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 23rd, 2007, 9:44 pm

hat nigga up in here flamin niggas or wat

say homie, wut happened to u at that "other" website tho? wouldn't u call that gettin exposed? i mean the nigga hit up yo so called set and hit up 60s everywhere
even wac'd out yo set, and u aint had nothin to say about it, u shutup real quic, u a phony, stop it

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 26th, 2007, 10:43 pm

dub and bspg should go at it them niggas like to talk a gang a funny ass shit, and act like they the most loc'd/lok'd out niggas ever.

Teez

Unread post by Teez » August 4th, 2007, 11:52 am

RSC

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 4th, 2007, 1:58 pm

dubcity wrote:
hat nigga up in here flamin niggas or wat

say homie, wut happened to u at that "other" website tho? wouldn't u call that gettin exposed? i mean the nigga hit up yo so called set and hit up 60s everywhere
even wac'd out yo set, and u aint had nothin to say about it, u shutup real quic, u a phony, stop it
lol that was crazy he put up his hit ups and the other dude showed each one crossed out the next day

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re:

Unread post by alexalonso » January 14th, 2009, 10:20 pm

gautier wrote:He was also was the one that stabbed tookie in prison. He also gave monster cody a run for his money.his aunt was gladis night or some famous singer.
is it true that Lil Fee has an aunt that is a famous singer?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re:

Unread post by alexalonso » January 14th, 2009, 10:26 pm

creativemind wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:My bad on the incorrect sentence. Thats the man who broke into a families house and killed 4 people, it was the wrong house and the family was the relatives of the Rams reciever Kermit Alexander. Now he sits on San Quentins death row.
And for THIS he gets into the "Legends of the Game" thread??? :?
he is a "legend" for being infamous, and his crime has important historical significance. When ever we discuss people of color in this context it is often criticized, (not attacking you creativemind - just making a bigger point), but when we talk about the Godfather, John Gotti, Billy the Kid, Meyer Lansky, Luciano, or Al Capone, "legend" is always attached to their criminal antics. Just watch Discover or History channel. There is a definite racialization when we cant put a black or brown person like Lil Fee in the same historical context and use the same vernacular to describe him or his acts.