Tiequon "Lil Fee" Cox of the Rollin Sixties since 1986

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wisdom » January 26th, 2007, 8:17 am

E the Magnificent wrote:
Wisdom wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote: X who also had some shit to say about me will probably never respect a white person.
lol
Ya LOL. I don't know if anyone else read this but X claims black people can't be rascists. I don't know if you guys haven't taken off your BS goggles yet, but I can see right through that lie.
anyone can be racist

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » January 26th, 2007, 7:37 pm

creativemind wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:
Wisdom wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote: X who also had some shit to say about me will probably never respect a white person.
lol
Ya LOL. I don't know if anyone else read this but X claims black people can't be rascists. I don't know if you guys haven't taken off your BS goggles yet, but I can see right through that lie.
E, how old are you?
Why man? I'm not hesitant to answer, I just want to know why your curious.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 26th, 2007, 9:11 pm

E the Magnificent wrote:
creativemind wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:
Wisdom wrote:
lol
E, how old are you?
Why man? I'm not hesitant to answer, I just want to know why your curious.
It feels like in some of your posts you're determined to hold your own, and you get slightly emotional about some things that others might take in stride. Its no big deal. I was just wondering.

Handsworth

Unread post by Handsworth » January 27th, 2007, 6:21 am

creativemind wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:
Wisdom wrote:
lol
E, how old are you?
i say 15

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 27th, 2007, 1:57 pm

Handsworth wrote:
creativemind wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:
Wisdom wrote:
lol
E, how old are you?
i say 15
Yeah, I was thinking about the same thing.

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbo woods » February 8th, 2007, 1:00 pm

will yall stop all this beefing in every topic & just start talking about the subject niggas is starting to act like straight little broads

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbo woods » February 8th, 2007, 1:00 pm

will yall stop all this #@% in every topic & just start talking about the subject niggas is starting to act like straight little broads

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grundy » February 24th, 2007, 11:58 am

There were also the cases of David (Let Loose) Cole, convicted of killing a 10-year-old girl after the bullets he fired pierced the walls of her Inglewood home; Anthony Wayne Fagan, sentenced to 25 years in prison for selling rock cocaine from a house across the street from Hyde Park Elementary School, and George Brett Williams, who killed two men during a scheme to buy cocaine from them with bundles of shredded telephone books disguised as cash.

Last December, 26-year-old Eugene Henley, one of the gang's de facto leaders and one of Stone's closest confidants-was arrested in a drug sting after he allegedly tried to rob an undercover sheriff's deputy of 33 pounds of cocaine. He is being held in lieu of $2 million bail.

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

What?

Unread post by Ty Ty » March 13th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Check this out Love one, you posted on Big U, ole boy been locked up for over a decade. That article is old as hell. On Lil Fee, that was some foul sh--, you don't get no points for killin babies and old women. But that's what that sherm stick'll do to a you. Have you bustin at shadows walkin round lookin like Snoop Dog.

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grundy » March 16th, 2007, 3:19 am

nigga wasn't on sherm he was following orders.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » March 16th, 2007, 7:19 am

grundy wrote:nigga wasn't on sherm he was following orders.
but then he broke down the wrong door and killed the wrong person.

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Followin orders

Unread post by Ty Ty » March 21st, 2007, 10:46 am

nigga wasn't on sherm he was following orders.
Check the books love one, all three of them cats was shermed up before they went to the house. C-Dub and Horace was straight up sherm heads no doubt about it and lil Fee's actions were those of a ni--a out his mind. Call it what you want tho.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 21st, 2007, 9:04 pm

watts angeles wrote:he also the one who got his ass whooped by Stagalee from ETG, he didnt stab tookie he missed..... :?
no, he stabbed Tookie in the leg. He didn't miss.

purple person

Unread post by purple person » April 28th, 2007, 9:05 pm

well stabbin a nigga in the leg is pretty much missin, unless he intended to stab cuzz in the leg..... :roll:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 15th, 2007, 8:03 pm

purple person wrote:well stabbin a nigga in the leg is pretty much missin, unless he intended to stab cuzz in the leg..... :roll:
if you ever go to prison you will learn how to kill a man by shanking them in the leg, so I wouldn't say he missed, Tookie was just lucky to be alive at the time, mostly because he is not a skinny small guy.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 10th, 2007, 10:21 pm

oh ok i'm sure u'v been to prison right? aint shit a leg stabbin go do to a nigga, lil pee luccy tookie wuzn't ready for that gay shit or that nigga woulda already been dead by now

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 10th, 2007, 11:25 pm

dubcity wrote:oh ok i'm sure u'v been to prison right? aint shit a leg stabbin go do to a nigga, lil pee luccy tookie wuzn't ready for that gay shit or that nigga woulda already been dead by now
actually family...I kno a dude from that got killed up here in the bay cause he was shot in the leg...there is an major artery somewhere on ya inner thigh by yo nuts (no homo), that if severed it can cause u to bleed to death with in 10 ta 15 minutes if not
treated in that time perameter. If u think I'm lyin look that shyt up or ask somebody who is a doctor to confirm.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » June 11th, 2007, 3:35 am

thats no joke severe that arterie and cancel out quik. i also know a kid who was shot in the leg. he didnt even know it at the time. bled to death before he got some help.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 11th, 2007, 4:56 am

dubcity wrote:oh ok i'm sure u'v been to prison right? aint shit a leg stabbin go do to a nigga, lil pee luccy tookie wuzn't ready for that gay shit or that nigga woulda already been dead by now
so what else are you gonna educate us on? Do you have anything to say about Lil Fee from 60s? You seem to know alot.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 11th, 2007, 7:47 am

i went to high school with aa kid who died after being shot in the leg he bleed to death in like 10 min

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 11th, 2007, 12:37 pm

alexalonso wrote:
so what else are you gonna educate us on? Do you have anything to say about Lil Fee from 60s? You seem to know alot.
a zo I don't think dude is to familar with that type of shyt...I jus had ta put it out there I didn't want dude to seem dumb or anything...

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » June 12th, 2007, 1:14 pm

Is it true that he is the leader of the crips in San Quentin now?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 12th, 2007, 4:17 pm

i know he's a snitch, got his ass beat several times before he hit the row in his various stays in the california penitentiries, he a wuz an impressionable young dude that got caught up in the mix, he wuz not tookie's caliber

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 12th, 2007, 10:38 pm

dubcity wrote:
i know he's a snitch, got his ass beat several times before he hit the row in his various stays in the california penitentiries, he a wuz an impressionable young dude that got caught up in the mix, he wuz not tookie's caliber
It sound like you saying shit from Monster Kody's book.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 13th, 2007, 7:52 pm

rocstar wrote:
dubcity wrote:

LOL

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » June 14th, 2007, 9:05 pm

rocstar wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Who cares, maybe he was saying stuff from the book. Does that damage his streetgangs.com rep? Come on man, this is the "Blog" not the "Block"

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 14th, 2007, 10:34 pm

E the Magnificent wrote:
rocstar wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Who cares, maybe he was saying stuff from the book. Does that damage his streetgangs.com rep? Come on man, this is the "Blog" not the "Block"
Did I question his rep or did I make a comment? He arguing with someone about something like he knows what he's talking about but it sounds like his info is recycled through unreliabe sources so I commented, i didnt threaten to shoot him. And this is a forum not a blog dumbass.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 14th, 2007, 10:43 pm

rocstar wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:
rocstar wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Did I question his rep or did I make a comment? He arguing with someone about something like he knows what he's talking about but it sounds like his info is recycled through unreliabe sources so I commented, i didnt threaten to shoot him. And this is a forum not a blog dumbass.

LOL and not to mention we already no who "dubcity" is.......

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » June 15th, 2007, 6:55 pm

Lol! Am I dubcity, how'd I get that nickname?

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » June 15th, 2007, 7:06 pm

Nevermind, disregard that stupid shit I just wrote. Just figured out who dubcity is. But seriously though, besides a very small amount of people on here, are we really sure whos a g or not? Who actually has credibiltiy? Maybe just maybe, funk on site is a big time grape street legend who kicks it in Vallejo with a tons of grape O.Gs. And maybe just maybe, some of the dudes who have came in and gained respect as gangstas on here, are 45 year old utah housewives with nothing better to do then impress a bunch of other fakestas on here.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 15th, 2007, 7:43 pm

E the Magnificent wrote:Nevermind, disregard that stupid shit I just wrote. Just figured out who dubcity is. But seriously though, besides a very small amount of people on here, are we really sure whos a g or not? Who actually has credibiltiy? Maybe just maybe, funk on site is a big time grape street legend who kicks it in Vallejo with a tons of grape O.Gs. And maybe just maybe, some of the dudes who have came in and gained respect as gangstas on here, are 45 year old utah housewives with nothing better to do then impress a bunch of other fakestas on here.

LMAO!

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » June 16th, 2007, 3:47 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:
E the Magnificent wrote:Nevermind, disregard that stupid shit I just wrote. Just figured out who dubcity is. But seriously though, besides a very small amount of people on here, are we really sure whos a g or not? Who actually has credibiltiy? Maybe just maybe, funk on site is a big time grape street legend who kicks it in Vallejo with a tons of grape O.Gs. And maybe just maybe, some of the dudes who have came in and gained respect as gangstas on here, are 45 year old utah housewives with nothing better to do then impress a bunch of other fakestas on here.

LMAO!
LOL! You know thats sarcasm right?