Wabs riverside gang (whites,blacks,somoans)

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 20th, 2007, 1:32 am

stamps wrote:
SAINTJAYMES wrote:
IBFLIPINCHIKENS wrote:you right he is funny and smart but he aint this super gang banger he claims to be and did you see that picture of his set they say a picture is worth a 1000 words but damn but that picture dont tell the full story i am sure but i stay in santa ana i got peoples in riverside and aint never herd of no wabs gang they aint kickin up no dust

you worng homie now i cant vouch for blakk cause i aint neva met the dude but as far as the gang he screem'n dem catz is foreal they deep as fuc and active stay into it with the mexicans in riverside and they will blast dont get it twisted them niggas might look like a complete freek show but beleive me homie dey with the bizness
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the eeeefff are u talking about??????????? WABS is a HIGH SCHOOL WANNA BEEE GROUP OF FIVE!!!!! Give me a DAMN BREAK! BLAKK Needs to tell the REAL STORY or I WILL!! . AINT NO WABS DOIN SH-T IN RIVERSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AINT NO SHOOTINGS, STABBINGS, PUSHINGS, CUSSINGS, OR "WHAT U LOOKIN AT??".. ANY OF THAT!!!!! ONLY HOMICIDES SO FAR THIS YEAR IS IN CASA BLANCA OR VARRIO 5150,,,5150's NEWER THAN THE HIGH SCHOOL WABS FADE, AND THEY DID MORE HOMICIDES SO FAR THAN "WABS",,who ain't responsible FOR SH-T!!

BLAKK,,U NEED TO STOP THIS FRAUDULANT SHIT!! U MAKE RIVERSIDE LOOK LAME!! CASA BLANCA, EASTSIDE, ARLANZA, EVEN THAT NEW CLARK ST. NORTHSIDE RIVERSIDE CRIP THANG MORE ACTIVE THAN 5 WABS,,WHO MUST ONLY BE SELLIN MARY JANE IN RIVERSIDE!!

YEAH THIS NIGGA DON'T KNOW WHAT HES TALKIN ABOUT TRYING TO CO-SIGN FOR BLAKK BECAUSE I KNOW I AIN'T NEVER HEARD ABOUT WABS IN RIVERSIDE MY HOMIES AND FAMILY MEMEBERS THAT STAY OUT THAT WAY AIN'T NEVER HEARD OF THEM EITHER.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » March 20th, 2007, 8:27 am

i live and work in riverside and have never heard of them

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 20th, 2007, 12:29 pm

ima just say this i aint on here talking out my ass so fuc yall STAMPS IT WAS some lil catz at them apartments rite behind LaSeria high school who told me about the wabs gang and i stated that in one of my post that the info was second hand i personaly dont know shit about wabs only what i was told and i stated that so fuc yall

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 20th, 2007, 2:11 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:ima just say this i aint on here talking out my ass so fuc yall STAMPS IT WAS some lil catz at them apartments rite behind LaSeria high school who told me about the wabs gang and i stated that in one of my post that the info was second hand i personaly dont know shit about wabs only what i was told and i stated that so fuc yall
I'm not trippin on u, but Blakk is a fake. There WAS a WABS at La Sierra High School. They were a high school group of FIVE,,They probably are sellin weed because that's all Blakk talks about is gettin high! All that other stuff is fraudulant bullsh-t.

IBFLIPINCHIKENS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IBFLIPINCHIKENS » March 23rd, 2007, 11:14 am

i got folks in riverside and aint never herd of no wabs gang shits gay as hell

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 23rd, 2007, 12:29 pm

stamps wrote:
SAINTJAYMES wrote:ima just say this i aint on here talking out my ass so fuc yall STAMPS IT WAS some lil catz at them apartments rite behind LaSeria high school who told me about the wabs gang and i stated that in one of my post that the info was second hand i personaly dont know shit about wabs only what i was told and i stated that so fuc yall
I'm not trippin on u, but Blakk is a fake. There WAS a WABS at La Sierra High School. They were a high school group of FIVE,,They probably are sellin weed because that's all Blakk talks about is gettin high! All that other stuff is fraudulant bullsh-t.

dats the biz then homie like i said i dont know shit about no wabs gang first hand its all word of mouth so i should'nt have posted that shit like i know first hand but the lil catz i got my info from are creadable

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 13th, 2007, 7:24 pm

[quote="IBFLIPINCHIKENS"]dood didn't get banned he just on mute rite now [/quote]

of course he didnt get banned,until alonso or christina come on here & say they banned him then thats a rumor that some of these fagots come on here to say to defend dudes computer honor(more like dikride)...that niggahs a normal streetgangs user...if he was banned he would of did the "grape fo def" move & came back on another name...if he was banned i would of been banned as well & my topic would of been open..alonso i believe be busy doing his thing & christina is busy doing her thing off of streetgangs they not here often to toss people,lock topics etc like they used to back in the days...3 why does people need blakk banned? i cant speak for them other dudes but me personally i was having a good time clown him everyday he came on so banning him would leave me type bored with some of the other less competitive fagots(cant stress that word enough) on this website...homeboy just got shut down & thats the fact of the matter, deal with it

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » April 14th, 2007, 11:40 am

I AGREE with Q DOOD AINT BANED HE JUST FELL THE FUC OFF

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » April 14th, 2007, 1:12 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:I AGREE with Q DOOD AINT BANED HE JUST FELL THE FUC OFF
IBFLIPINCHIKENS wrote:dood didn't get banned he just on mute rite now

Christina Marie in this thread--> http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?p=255913&highlight=#255913 wrote:
'X' wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
DC wrote:He got banned but blakk didnt, go figure!
Where do you think Blakk is now?
Blakk's been banned?
was it somethin to do with this thread? viewtopic.php?t=18371&start=0
For responding to some s!@#?? :roll:
It was built up over time and I assure you that it was not my decision alone.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » April 14th, 2007, 2:55 pm

i stand corrected X what you wanna do poor out a lil liquar for him ?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 14th, 2007, 3:06 pm

[quote="SAINTJAYMES"]i stand corrected X what you wanna do poor out a lil liquar for him ?[/quote]

if christina really did ban him from the chat it must of been from him going at her & other whites...has nothing to do with this forum like some fagots niggahs from this website try to throw dirt on my name :roll:

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » April 14th, 2007, 5:27 pm

how is that q ?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 14th, 2007, 8:21 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:i stand corrected X what you wanna do poor out a lil liquor for him ?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 15th, 2007, 2:03 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Bottom line-Blakk seems like he could be a cool dude but he just talks way to much shit sometimes and it gets annoying after a while. Alot of times his disses are completly UNcalled for .Blakk just chill out, no need to be like "fu-- this and that" when your behind a computer screen..
Blakk does seem like a cool dude. And he is very well educated as well that is why I held him more responsible for his words than some others. He was given many warnings and he chose to ignore them. I have banned people for less, and he was repeatedly spewing his hate. And once again...it was not my decision alone to ban him.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 15th, 2007, 2:09 pm

Qdawg wrote:
SAINTJAYMES wrote:i stand corrected X what you wanna do poor out a lil liquar for him ?
if christina really did ban him from the chat it must of been from him going at her & other whites...has nothing to do with this forum like some fagots niggahs from this website try to throw dirt on my name :roll:

Blah blah my name

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 15th, 2007, 2:19 pm

And please get back on topic

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 15th, 2007, 10:37 pm

Christina Marie wrote:And please get back on topic
there's a lot of users but nobody is posting no more eccept the bathroom piru :shock: showing us how he fucc his momas wall ... ..at least blacc was active and funny sometime i never took his ''racist'' post 1st degree i dont think he was thats my opinion he was more like fuccin around tryin to get people mad thats were tina didnt like him ..but on another hand u had sum good vibes comin from his way ...i think it was a mistake to ban his ass ...

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 15th, 2007, 10:53 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:And please get back on topic
there's a lot of users but nobody is posting no more eccept the bathroom piru :shock: showing us how he mess his momas wall ... ..at least black was active and funny sometime i never took his ''racist'' post 1st degree i dont think he was thats my opinion he was more like fuccin around tryin to get people mad thats were tina didnt like him ..but on another hand u had sum good vibes comin from his way ...i think it was a mistake to ban his ass ...
Sorry but I have to disagree. He constantly took threads off topic with his "fuck whites" BS and would often take them off by bringing up how high he was and shit. This is not the place for that. I liked Blakk....but I am not here to be liking anyone.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 17th, 2007, 6:21 am

Christina I LOVE YOU

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 30th, 2007, 7:04 pm

i wona see a picture of these wabs dudes lol

areefce
Middle Weight