Gang Trivia - Oct 16, 2004, Most Reputed Member

Win a free prize if you can corrrectly answer a question from the annals or particapate in a raffle and win a prize. Also read unusual emails sent to Street Gangs.
MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gang Trivia - Oct 16, 2004, Most Reputed Member

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 18th, 2008, 9:30 am

[quote="dubts"][quote="xxx"][quote="dubts"]BeL (RIP) from Grape Street is definatley up there....[/quote]

He was nothing, take him off the list.

The Grapes didnt care about dude, they never did shit for him.[/quote]
BeL was legendary, [b]your a anonymous screen name on a message board thats all you will ever be........[/b][/quote]

There are no words to describe the level of irony in that statement.

irony - an incongruity or discordance between what one says or does, and what one means or what is generally understood

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 18th, 2008, 10:57 am

[quote="mak47"]I know this is an old forum on the subject of the most deadly, or most reputed or most charged gang member in LA history but since I just saw it today, March 1 2008, i'm gonna reply . My name is michael krikorian and for more than 15 years I have covered street gangs as a journalist for the L.A. Times and L.A. Weekly . I am not, nor have i ever glamorized killers -i wish they didn't exsit - but without a doubt Clemon Big Evil Johnson from 89 Family was the baddest ( or best) gang member of the era. I mean if I owned a gang, I would draft him number 1. He was the deadliest and the most charismatic gang leader. The reason he was not "charged" with a huge amount of murders was simply the cops could not get any witnesses to come forward. The few times they did, they were killed. Soemtimes Evil ordered them killed while still behind bars. Becasue they could not evr convict him, a joint task froce with the FBI, LAPD LASD, DEA, and other agencies was formed soley to brin Evil down. the Joint Big Evil Task Force. The murder rate in his neighborhood was absurdlly high. I wrote at least three articles about him, the largest, a 5,000 piece in the sunday los angeles times magazine in 1998. (I forgot the exact date and dont have a copy near by) When ever he was in county jail, he ran the Blood modules there. Almost every homicide cop i know on the southside considers Evil to be in a class by himself. On top of the killlings he was a great street fighter. If anyone has a question email me at makmak47@aol.com sorry to be years late on this. most of you prolly know his little brother Timothy Sinister Johnson got kiled a few months back on 92 and central
Evil is in san quentin now has been for the last 9 years. I dont know what the guy from toonerville got, but if he is up on death row he's prolly Evil's bitch[/quote]

“Journalist for the L.A. Times and L.A. Weekly” huh??

I don’t know any journalist the spell “probably” as “prolly”???

Things that make you hmmmmmmm

You are “prolly” the president of the BIG EVIL fan club

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » January 28th, 2009, 10:36 am

[quote="H572DSTA"]some more from ma older Homie

Lil Devil ADCC
Big Girch SBCC
Lil Sandman SBCC
Big Rocc SBCC
Wee Bo SBCC
Slimm Loc NHCC
Booch NBCC
Lil T-Baby NBCC
2 Tall NBCC
Chopper NBCC
BIG JC NBCC
T-Money SSCC
Lil C-Crazy SSCC
T-Rat SSCC
T-Dirty SSCC
Big &Lil Brim SSCC
Big Biggie SSCC
Big Teeter KPCC
G-9 KPCC
K-Bone KPCC
Awol KPCC
Snake KPCC
T-black KPCC
Big Gonzo KPCC
L-Ray GSWC
G-loc ABCC
C-Nocc PBCC

Snoke FTP
Big Red Head FTP
Ma Uncle G-Toppz TTP
G-Wayne TTP
Shot TTP
Nookie TTP
Big Tank BHWB
Fatz BHWB
Killa Wayne LPP
Stoney ESP
Clove ESP
Bollow WSP
Blow WSP
Big Donwon WSP
Big Dizzno WSP
Leebo CPP
Breedy PDL
D-Dogg PDL
Egor VTP
Lil Joe CMGB
Big Boo CMGB
S-Gun R'20s NHB
Big Flash Back R'20s NHB
Katnip 64Brims
Big Face 89 NHB[/quote]

most of them you named are dead
Girch from santana block is in corcoran i heard
sandman died
T-money from sscc wuz well know i compton back than and now in jail tah brims wuz famous too
you could find them at that liquor store i think it was at long beach blvd...a gang of southsides kellys and atlantics
as ru's we couldnt stop at the red lights there lol

damn snoke wuz ma big homie from 500peach,he died in the mid 90s
if G.Toppz your uncle you must know if he still in jail?
Gangsta (Wayne) iz ma relative 2 this day,so i wont say anything bout him
clove from elm R.i.P too,same with stoney
i knew nookie too,but he aint livin in cali nomore
killa wayne from Ludaz died too
aint donwon that fat nigga from 4line?
i worked with leebo at death row records in the mid 90s
we had a gang of ridaz back than who were feared
but most died

Big 8-Ball OG Fruittreez and braches

chelsea6891
What city do you live in now?: baltimore

Unread post by chelsea6891 » February 3rd, 2009, 2:36 pm

[quote="alexalonso"]What gang is responsible for having the most reputed, violent individual gang member of all time in Los Angeles? He has been accussed of several crimes. Name the gang he is from.[/quote]
ms13

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

Unread post by M&L » February 8th, 2009, 1:15 pm

some of my fallen soldiaz;
bertrant,jean marie,gaston & alfonse all dead in drive-by shooting in 90's
miss yall from a true coast

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » February 8th, 2009, 4:06 pm

ithink his was spanish...hes just a white mexican[quote="Loyalheart"]I know toonervill is a hispanic gang but is McGhee white, cause he looks it in the pic

NO SURRENDER[/quote]

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » November 7th, 2010, 3:44 am

Well if talking about LA so Big Evil 12 murders if not mistaken..if talking worldwide check out Alexander Solonik,hitman for Russian Mafia,killed way more than 12 ppl,and not just regular guys or members..some real high respected ppl...like thieves in laws and other high respeced ppl

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by wickerman » July 4th, 2011, 11:24 am

mervin mercado and the other OG shotcallers from abz gotta be up there. they came from the killing fields of cambodia and murda was nothing to them. in a span of like 3 months they were involved in and accused of over a dozen homicides, and like close to 30 shootings i believe? in a span of 3 months. THREE MONTHS.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » August 15th, 2011, 11:59 am

[quote="wickerman"]mervin mercado and the other OG shotcallers from abz gotta be up there. they came from the killing fields of cambodia and murda was nothing to them. in a span of like 3 months they were involved in and accused of over a dozen homicides, and like close to 30 shootings i believe? in a span of 3 months. THREE MONTHS.[/quote]
'93 summer madness

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 16th, 2011, 9:39 am

[quote="wickerman"]mervin mercado and the other OG shotcallers from abz gotta be up there. they came from the killing fields of cambodia and murda was nothing to them. in a span of like 3 months they were involved in and accused of over a dozen homicides, and like close to 30 shootings i believe? in a span of 3 months. THREE MONTHS.[/quote]

The Mercado's were Pinoy, not Khmer, and did not come from the "Killing Fields". Marvin was also only convicted of/plead guilty to 8 murders and 10 attempted murders. Beyond that, 6 of those murders he was convicted of were involved completely innocent civilians, either by way of mistaken identity or someone getting an itchy trigger finger during a home invasion. It's also pretty well known that Shyboy was not the trigger man on most, if not all, of those cases but simply because he held shot caller status of the set during such a highly publicized "killing spree" he was charged with the murders directly. Though he was not the only one charged and convicted with the very same murders, as with many gang involved murder cases many people can be charged with the same murder, and it's highly doubtful that he, and 6 other dudes, had their finger on the trigger and squeezed in unison.

In the end it was all for what? Dude got convicted of 8 consecutive life sentences with no possibility of parole and will be buried behind the walls.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 16th, 2011, 9:49 am

Oh, and Shing, to be fair "Summer Madness" didn't really start till 95, it was the El Monte pool hall shooting in 93 that sparked it but V/N ABS sat on their hands waiting, come up after come up, till they had the heat they wanted to set it off 2 years later, in 95.
Media Attention ran rampant towards the end of that Summer, and then died out till 97/98 when the cops finally had all the info they needed to move in on them, and thats when the media circus set up shop once more, the "Fox Undercover" special on ABS aired with the, now infamous, video tape which was used in the trial against the original 6, sans the Mercados.
Juror's got the gag order, yet the media was allowed to have their own open air (and essentially mock) trial during the proceedings with all of the evidence they showed, which hardly seemed fair since jurors were not subjected to a media blackout. Witness intimidation only perpetuated the media frenzy along with the heightened security at the court house during the (first) trial in 98.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » August 23rd, 2011, 8:46 pm

[quote="buLLetxx2"]Oh, and Shing, to be fair "Summer Madness" didn't really start till 95, it was the El Monte pool hall shooting in 93 that sparked it but V/N ABS sat on their hands waiting, come up after come up, till they had the heat they wanted to set it off 2 years later, in 95.
Media Attention ran rampant towards the end of that Summer, and then died out till 97/98 when the cops finally had all the info they needed to move in on them, and thats when the media circus set up shop once more, the "Fox Undercover" special on ABS aired with the, now infamous, video tape which was used in the trial against the original 6, sans the Mercados.
Juror's got the gag order, yet the media was allowed to have their own open air (and essentially mock) trial during the proceedings with all of the evidence they showed, which hardly seemed fair since jurors were not subjected to a media blackout. Witness intimidation only perpetuated the media frenzy along with the heightened security at the court house during the (first) trial in 98.[/quote]
You may be right on the date, but in '94 i was on the tier with alot of ABS and ABZ. Even China Dog was on my tier. Pretty much all of them were facing life stemming from that pool hall shooting.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 24th, 2011, 9:39 pm

You're right about that, the immediate aftermath from the el monte moment came to a head in 93, 94 the trials were underway. China Dog got rolled up and 3 ABS got rolled for a shooting outside some El Monte bowling alley on some WC a few months later but it was quiet for 2 years till 95 when it all really poppped off.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » August 29th, 2011, 8:33 pm

[quote="buLLetxx2"]You're right about that, the immediate aftermath from the el monte moment came to a head in 93, 94 the trials were underway. China Dog got rolled up and 3 ABS got rolled for a shooting outside some El Monte bowling alley on some WC a few months later but it was quiet for 2 years till 95 when it all really poppped off.[/quote]

I know 3 ABI and Kicker's girl got rolled up for shooting up a WC house party where 2 WC got smoked. Is that the same incident your talking about? It was a couple months after the El Monte pool hall incident.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 1st, 2011, 7:03 pm

Yep. But if I'm not mistaken it was ABS who popped popped off, maybe one of them may have been ABI and in with ABS through blood relation or something but I always knew it as ABS who put it on them that night, and that it started as them staking out the party, then following to a bowling alley parking lot where the WC got blasted.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 2nd, 2011, 4:53 am

[quote="buLLetxx2"]

The Mercado's were Pinoy, not Khmer, and did not come from the "Killing Fields". Marvin was also only convicted of/plead guilty to 8 murders and 10 attempted murders. Beyond that, 6 of those murders he was convicted of were involved completely innocent civilians, either by way of mistaken identity or someone getting an itchy trigger finger during a home invasion. It's also pretty well known that Shyboy was not the trigger man on most, if not all, of those cases but simply because he held shot caller status of the set during such a highly publicized "killing spree" he was charged with the murders directly. Though he was not the only one charged and convicted with the very same murders, as with many gang involved murder cases many people can be charged with the same murder, and it's highly doubtful that he, and 6 other dudes, had their finger on the trigger and squeezed in unison.

In the end it was all for what? Dude got convicted of 8 consecutive life sentences with no possibility of parole and will be buried behind the walls.[/quote]

what you read in the newspaper isn't always true.

i grew up in the valley. i went to fulton and van nuys high with the younger guys and little brothers of these guys. i was around when this stuff happened.

1. the 2 hispanics that got killed were valerio street. horsey and elfie. and it wasn't no ambush like the tv/cops make it out to be. valerio street was trying to kick ab out of the hood. before that valerio and abz got along. the whole friction was because of blythe st. blythe and valerio are clicked up and abz and blythe was beefing. abz shot at blythe a few times and one of the abz ran over a blythe with his car , paralyzing him. blythe put pressure on valerio to back them. that's why valerio tried to kick out abz. and as we know it didn't work out that way.

2. the 4 chinese "non-gang members" who got shot at were wah ching and wah ching affiliated. from what i heard , they were in a wah ching coffee shop and they were playing an arcade and one of them put WC in one of the high scores. that's how ab marked them. if they weren't wah ching , they shouldn't have been in a wah ching hangout and they shouldn't have been tagging up wc.

3. the pinoy kid that died , i don't know if he was from anywhere but he was riding with about 4 other carloads. he might not have been the target but the other guys he was riding with might have been. if you read the article about the case , they were leaving a video arcade on balboa and devonshire. that's family fun center. if you're from the valley around the 90's , you'd know that family fun center and the pool hall in the same lot was a major filipino gang hangout. rpb , tgp , flip side , sts , jfx.....all use to hang out there or bang there at one time or another. was he from somewhere? i don't know. was one of those guys in the 3-4 cars they were in from somewhere? i don't know.

4. the tony nguyen who died at golden valley auditorium was from nowhere. he just got in between rpb and abz shooting it out. that whole nonsense was because of him in the 1st place. it started out as a chick fight (his chick). the boyfriends and their friends from both chicks got involved. then rpb and abz got involved. what started out as a fight between 2 chicks , turned into a fight between boyfriends , then a fight involving the boyfriends friends and then ended up into a shootout between rpb and abz.

5. the mercados wasn't even involved in the white boy who died by mistake in the home invasion. that was a leftover from the other case back in '98. the cases they couldn't close in the other case , they added on this new case just to see if something would stick. and in this case they were able to convince the jury.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 2nd, 2011, 5:16 am

[quote="buLLetxx2"]Oh, and Shing, to be fair "Summer Madness" didn't really start till 95, it was the El Monte pool hall shooting in 93 that sparked it but V/N ABS sat on their hands waiting, come up after come up, till they had the heat they wanted to set it off 2 years later, in 95.
Juror's got the gag order, yet the media was allowed to have their own open air (and essentially mock) trial during the proceedings with all of the evidence they showed, which hardly seemed fair since jurors were not subjected to a media blackout. Witness intimidation only perpetuated the media frenzy along with the heightened security at the court house during the (first) trial in 98.[/quote]

you got your facts (opinions? guesses?) wrong , bud.

i don't know where you get this "V/N ABS sat on their hands waiting, come up after come up, till they had the heat they wanted to set it off 2 years later, in 95."

there was quite a bit of shootings and retaliation between abz and wc BEFORE '95.

there was no "sitting on their hands or collecting heat". where did you get this from?

ab and wc was going at it before kicker from la abi died and they were going at it before '95 "summer madness"

la abi/mp abz was trying to move in on wc business in sgv and van nuys was backing them.

the news and police want to make it out that it was all because of kicker killing. it was that partly since kicker was close to van nuys and van nuys was backing them.

also the reason van nuys got so involved in sgv was because la abi/mp abz got weakened when they shot up a party in san marino. a lot of la/mp big heads went down for shooting up that party trying to get wc in '94.

when la/mp got weakened by all the arrests because of that shooting (they shot like 10 people at a graduation party) , van nuys started moving to sgv.

san fernando valley doesn't have the "asian money" that sgv has.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 2nd, 2011, 5:34 am

[quote="buLLetxx2"]You're right about that, the immediate aftermath from the el monte moment came to a head in 93, 94 the trials were underway. China Dog got rolled up and 3 ABS got rolled for a shooting outside some El Monte bowling alley on some WC a few months later but it was quiet for 2 years till 95 when it all really poppped off.[/quote]
'94 a lot of the main heads of la abi/mp abz went in for the party shooting in san marino.

and no it wasn't quiet for 2 years 'til 95.

remember wc - ab wasn't just sgv.

van nuys and la abi got involved in koreatown too at the time. when wc (i think t-side? if my memory is working correctly) was doing business deep in k-town. k-town was closer to sfv and though they didn't try to set up in k-town , they were trying to make money in k-town.

most of the news/articles was from 1995 because most of the cases were from 1995. the snitch "kid" (truong dinh) was not van nuys ab. he was san jose ab. his cousing ky was van nuys ab. he only snitched on the stuff he knew about , his cousin ky's crew dirt. he didn't know about any stuff that happened before he came down to l.a. from san jose. that's why all the news and articles is about that time. the time he was actually down in l.a.

the reason the war seemed stronger in '95 than in '93-94 is because '95 is when van nuys actually set up shop in sgv. before that they would just come to sgv for business and to hang out and they didn't really move to sgv 'til 95 (because the heat in san fernando valley got real hot when they got 2 van nuys abs off from a murder case when they killed the prosecution's witness "cu duong")

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 2nd, 2011, 5:38 am

[quote="buLLetxx2"]Yep. But if I'm not mistaken it was ABS who popped popped off, maybe one of them may have been ABI and in with ABS through blood relation or something but I always knew it as ABS who put it on them that night, and that it started as them staking out the party, then following to a bowling alley parking lot where the WC got blasted.[/quote]

it was la abi/mp abz who blasted the san marino party.

van nuys only involvement in that was they supplied the firepower (ak's if i remember correctly , it's been a long time)

van nuys was close to kicker. in fact , van nuys was on the way to the pool hall to meet up with kicker when he died. by the time van nuys got there the police and ambulances were already there.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 9th, 2011, 4:00 pm

[quote="SDmofo"][quote="buLLetxx2"]You're right about that, the immediate aftermath from the el monte moment came to a head in 93, 94 the trials were underway. China Dog got rolled up and 3 ABS got rolled for a shooting outside some El Monte bowling alley on some WC a few months later but it was quiet for 2 years till 95 when it all really poppped off.[/quote]

I know 3 ABI and Kicker's girl got rolled up for shooting up a WC house party where 2 WC got smoked. Is that the same incident your talking about? It was a couple months after the El Monte pool hall incident.[/quote]
Solo from ABI was my cellie. And I believe that the guys that got smoked were acutally non-bangers.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 9th, 2011, 5:26 pm

[quote="shing"][quote="SDmofo"][quote="buLLetxx2"]You're right about that, the immediate aftermath from the el monte moment came to a head in 93, 94 the trials were underway. China Dog got rolled up and 3 ABS got rolled for a shooting outside some El Monte bowling alley on some WC a few months later but it was quiet for 2 years till 95 when it all really poppped off.[/quote]

I know 3 ABI and Kicker's girl got rolled up for shooting up a WC house party where 2 WC got smoked. Is that the same incident your talking about? It was a couple months after the El Monte pool hall incident.[/quote]
Solo from ABI was my cellie. And I believe that the guys that got smoked were acutally non-bangers.[/quote]

YUP. the 2 people that died was from nowhere.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 11th, 2011, 3:23 am

[quote="judastaugamma"][quote="shing"][quote="SDmofo"][quote="buLLetxx2"]You're right about that, the immediate aftermath from the el monte moment came to a head in 93, 94 the trials were underway. China Dog got rolled up and 3 ABS got rolled for a shooting outside some El Monte bowling alley on some WC a few months later but it was quiet for 2 years till 95 when it all really poppped off.[/quote]

Solo from ABI was my cellie. And I believe that the guys that got smoked were acutally non-bangers.[/quote]

YUP. the 2 people that died was from nowhere.[/quote]
the girl that got busted with them was named Tammy and she snitched them all out. i think she got 10 years probation as a deal while Solo got double life w/o

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 11th, 2011, 4:54 pm

yeah that's what i heard. those guys were in county for a long time fighting their case.

i don't know why they brought a girl along. although i heard rumors at the time that the chick was busting too. don't know if it's true. maybe just street gossip.

you unload with assault rifles on a high school graduation party in a rich ass , quiet neighborhood.......you know they will never stop looking for you.

they shot like 10 people i think. 2 people died and like 6-8 people others , somewhere around there , got shot.

asian boyz has this weird thing about shooting up high school graduation parties.

van nuys did the same thing a few years back. my homegirl was a TA at a catholic high school in the valley and a few of her students got shot at their graduation party by the van nuys abs peewees.

they shot 8 people in sepulveda with some shotguns and rifles.

goodsamaritan
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Brooklyn

Unread post by goodsamaritan » March 21st, 2012, 4:01 pm

crips tookie williams?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 21st, 2012, 10:21 am

[quote="alexalonso"]

What article did you read? I am not aware of these killing sprees by LA gang members. Do you or anyone on here have a link to an article such as the LA Times or any other news source? Again as far as I am concerned, McGhee haas been charged with more murders than any other LA gang member in history. I searched those two other names and come up with nothing.[/quote]

I read an article about the death penalty in california and stumbled across this guy. He reminded me of this thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One reputed gang member was convicted Monday of eight murders and another was found guilty of three murders, all of them stemming from a savage string of armored car holdups and other crimes in the mid-1990s.

A Los Angeles Superior Court jury found Bruce Millsap, 33, guilty on 23 counts, including eight counts of murder. Co-defendant Kendrick Loot, 28, was convicted on six counts, including three of murder.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/feb/24/local/me-2258

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 24th, 2012, 1:12 pm

when they were originally booked they were suspected of 17 murders from 95 to 96.

they ended up being only charged with 12 or 13 murders and 39 attempted murders.

as the case went on it became even less because they started dropping the cases they couldn't prove.

those guys got away with a lot because different ppl doing different things in different places.

they were only able to prove the ones were kid the main snitch was involved.

kid was san jose ab not van nuys abs. he only knew about what happened he came down to l.a.

he even got checked for getting the abs A with a dragon shaped like an S tattoo. he just copied his uncle/cousin who was part of that crew.