Gang Trivia - Oct 16, 2004, Most Reputed Member

Win a free prize if you can corrrectly answer a question from the annals or particapate in a raffle and win a prize. Also read unusual emails sent to Street Gangs.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Gang Trivia - Oct 16, 2004, Most Reputed Member

Unread post by MICK » March 26th, 2005, 10:34 pm

Dr. Wagner, Jr. wrote:"President Vicente Fox of Mexico?" "Gee, 'Fox,' that doesn't sound 'Mexican...' He looks 'white!' Is he Mexican?"
Get real, people. Your last name doesn't make you Mexican or not Mexican. I mean, is Karl Malone Irish? (maybe...) Lot's of light-skinned Mexicans even in L.A. McGhee has a Mexican flag tatooed on the back of his head, so he's most likely Raza. I knew some guys from TVR back in the day, family from Central America, blond haired and green eyed with German last name, stone cold cholos. The guy McGhee shot for having the same nickname was called "huero" which is used to refer to blond or light-haired people. The woman who was shot for "driving a particular model of car" was supposedly driving an SUV that looked like the ride of a TVR rival, so it isn't quite accurate that she was killed for her choice of car. Even if half the stuff is true, LA's better off with this guy off the street, regardless of his "color" or ethnicity.
I hear what you are sayin though brother. And this McGee guy, maybe hes Irish, but grew up in a mexican hood??? Not too hard to imagine. Here in Chicago, the neighborhood I grew up in was ALL working class Irish. It borders an ALL hispanic neighborhood. So I grew up with lots of them. Same schools, same church, hung out at the same places, ect.
Sh*t, the majority of my friends are hispanic, I speak fluent spanish and my wife is from Peru. If I was tan you would swear I was hispanic. LOL

But my point is maybe dude grew up with the latino culture. Maybe he just has love like I do. Last week I got my wife's name tatted on my chest, and inside the letters are the colors of Peru's flag. (red white red).
So whats stoppin this guy from getting a mexican flag tatted on him?

A name is nothing, but honestly it has origin. How many asian guys do you know named Frank Peters? Well "Mcgee" is an Irish name. Maybe his grandfather was Irish. If he was born in Mexico, with a mexican family, well than I guess he would be a latino. But there is still that little bit O'Irish in him.

And yea, the crimes he commited were bad regardless of the excuses for their reason. But the media does tend to pump things up ALOT worse than they realy are. And one way is half truths. Like they did with this story. Still bad though.

Dr. Wagner, Jr.

Unread post by Dr. Wagner, Jr. » March 27th, 2005, 7:15 pm

krookid wrote:
Dr. Wagner, Jr. wrote:"President Vicente Fox of Mexico?" "Gee, 'Fox,' that doesn't sound 'Mexican...' He looks 'white!' Is he Mexican?"
Get real, people. Your last name doesn't make you Mexican or not Mexican. I mean, is Karl Malone Irish? (maybe...) Lot's of light-skinned Mexicans even in L.A. McGhee has a Mexican flag tatooed on the back of his head, so he's most likely Raza. I knew some guys from TVR back in the day, family from Central America, blond haired and green eyed with German last name, stone cold cholos. The guy McGhee shot for having the same nickname was called "huero" which is used to refer to blond or light-haired people. The woman who was shot for "driving a particular model of car" was supposedly driving an SUV that looked like the ride of a TVR rival, so it isn't quite accurate that she was killed for her choice of car. Even if half the stuff is true, LA's better off with this guy off the street, regardless of his "color" or ethnicity.
I hear what you are sayin though brother. And this McGee guy, maybe hes Irish, but grew up in a mexican hood??? Not too hard to imagine. Here in Chicago, the neighborhood I grew up in was ALL working class Irish. It borders an ALL hispanic neighborhood. So I grew up with lots of them. Same schools, same church, hung out at the same places, ect.
Sh*t, the majority of my friends are hispanic, I speak fluent spanish and my wife is from Peru. If I was tan you would swear I was hispanic. LOL

But my point is maybe dude grew up with the latino culture. Maybe he just has love like I do. Last week I got my wife's name tatted on my chest, and inside the letters are the colors of Peru's flag. (red white red).
So whats stoppin this guy from getting a mexican flag tatted on him?

A name is nothing, but honestly it has origin. How many asian guys do you know named Frank Peters? Well "Mcgee" is an Irish name. Maybe his grandfather was Irish. If he was born in Mexico, with a mexican family, well than I guess he would be a latino. But there is still that little bit O'Irish in him.

And yea, the crimes he commited were bad regardless of the excuses for their reason. But the media does tend to pump things up ALOT worse than they realy are. And one way is half truths. Like they did with this story. Still bad though.
I hear you Krookid, I just get a laugh about some people's misconceptions. Hey, it cuts both ways too. May wife is Colombian, we were out at the L.A. County fair one year waiting to get on a ride when this Mexican guy told her she speaks "pretty good Spanish for a gringa!" We all got a laugh out of that. Maybe it was the thick Caribbean accent...

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 27th, 2005, 7:19 pm

HAHAHAHA. Thats funny. Are you hispanic?

paulie

Unread post by paulie » April 2nd, 2005, 5:34 pm

rollin 20's

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » April 3rd, 2005, 12:58 pm

what part of Chicago are you from Paulie?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 3rd, 2005, 9:37 pm

maybe McGee's father was Irish and his mother is Mexican, maybe he also has an Irish flag on him somewhere. LOL

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » April 3rd, 2005, 10:12 pm

its possible brother.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 3rd, 2005, 10:47 pm

Its funny how some people want to deny the fact the guy has and Irish name just because he is in a Mexican gang, they cannot handle that an Irish dude is the most hardcore guy in a Mexican gang.

DC

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » April 4th, 2005, 8:16 pm

Well mexicans are hardcore too. And it doesnt suprise me that hes in a hispanic gang. Irish are cool with hispanics. Here in Chicago, I have seen a bunch of hispanic kids in Irish gangs and vica versa. Irish youth gangs take on a chicano style dress code anyway. Either that, or the old school white shirt, leather jacket blue jeans "Hell Kitchen" style.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » May 8th, 2005, 10:38 pm

Whoe ever this guest fool 101 is he dont know sh%3 about Ase Kapone. He was my road dog for years and he is not the big mouth type. You dont even know the story homie talking like that

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » May 10th, 2005, 5:15 pm

ase kapone on death row for killin 5 people..shot up some hoovers right?? he from vng right?? anyone fuck what ya heard big evil the most reputed gang member of all time.... "some people praise allah, some people praise jesus... ME? I praised the Bloods" - big evil

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 24th, 2005, 7:15 am

Blood is one hell of a religion.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » May 24th, 2005, 7:32 am

It's Suge Knight from Mob Piru Bloods

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 25th, 2005, 8:08 pm

Allegedly

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 22nd, 2005, 9:10 am

BIG EVIL FROM PAKOIMA

Forza Romana

Unread post by Forza Romana » July 22nd, 2005, 2:06 pm

See the thing is that throughout the years descendents of White Europeans in Central and South America haven't mixed with the indiginous people. My dads family is from Sicily my mother is from Argentina but I was born in Belize. I look white, my father has green eyes, dirty blond hair. And the man doesn't know a lick of English. He listens to Cumbia and Merengue and all that stuff. People will say racist shit thinking we're white americans. And its funny to see their face when I tell them im from Central America and I speak Spanish. My neighbor across the street is from Michoacan Mexico. He has blue eyes and blond hair and his last name is O'Riley. But if you ask him or our family we would tell you we're latinos. Cuz that is our culture.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » July 27th, 2005, 2:01 pm

the next person to post on this string or anyother string that is off the topic will be banned.

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » September 9th, 2006, 7:36 am

There was an Americas Most Wanted episode with the guy from Tooner and I know that he was Mexican not white. And I would say Monster Kody from ETG was one of the most infamous members of any gang in L.A.

mak47

Unread post by mak47 » March 1st, 2008, 5:42 pm

I know this is an old forum on the subject of the most deadly, or most reputed or most charged gang member in LA history but since I just saw it today, March 1 2008, i'm gonna reply . My name is michael krikorian and for more than 15 years I have covered street gangs as a journalist for the L.A. Times and L.A. Weekly . I am not, nor have i ever glamorized killers -i wish they didn't exsit - but without a doubt Clemon Big Evil Johnson from 89 Family was the baddest ( or best) gang member of the era. I mean if I owned a gang, I would draft him number 1. He was the deadliest and the most charismatic gang leader. The reason he was not "charged" with a huge amount of murders was simply the cops could not get any witnesses to come forward. The few times they did, they were killed. Soemtimes Evil ordered them killed while still behind bars. Becasue they could not evr convict him, a joint task froce with the FBI, LAPD LASD, DEA, and other agencies was formed soley to brin Evil down. the Joint Big Evil Task Force. The murder rate in his neighborhood was absurdlly high. I wrote at least three articles about him, the largest, a 5,000 piece in the sunday los angeles times magazine in 1998. (I forgot the exact date and dont have a copy near by) When ever he was in county jail, he ran the Blood modules there. Almost every homicide cop i know on the southside considers Evil to be in a class by himself. On top of the killlings he was a great street fighter. If anyone has a question email me at makmak47@aol.com sorry to be years late on this. most of you prolly know his little brother Timothy Sinister Johnson got kiled a few months back on 92 and central
Evil is in san quentin now has been for the last 9 years. I dont know what the guy from toonerville got, but if he is up on death row he's prolly Evil's bitch

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » September 5th, 2008, 3:38 pm

THis guy would have made a hella Marine General. It is unfortunate that he became a psycopathic killer. To my understanding, the 89's back then were there own seperate hood (unlike the Family Swan)....was it the small hood, "us against the world" mentality that made him so ruthless? I would have thought that the deeper gangs like ECC would have shut them down eventially. THis guy did have heart. I wonder if B-Real and Sen Dog had any dealings with him in their blood days?

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » September 17th, 2008, 1:54 pm

[quote="MrDAC"]THis guy would have made a hella Marine General. It is unfortunate that he became a psycopathic killer. To my understanding, the 89's back then were there own seperate hood (unlike the Family Swan)....was it the small hood, "us against the world" mentality that made him so ruthless? I would have thought that the deeper gangs like ECC would have shut them down eventially. THis guy did have heart. I wonder if B-Real and Sen Dog had any dealings with him in their blood days?[/quote] B-Real probably did come across him as they were from the same set if i'm not mistaken. I remember on "Mobbin 4 Life" that Sinister had a few choice words for B-Real on "Don't get it twisted".

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » October 16th, 2008, 11:23 pm

Elm Street Pirus
------------------
Hyetopp
Daybo
Suga Bear
Sp356k Ru
Evil
Bandit
Family Pit
Mike Lok
Kleptoe Dee
Ck Tim
A-Wack
Projekt
Stoney
S-Bear
Chizzum
Slick 1 & 2
2nd II None
Evil
Madball
S-kay

Lueders Park Pirus
----------------------
Ckhina Dogg
Bartender
Ace
Money

Mob Pirus
----------
Mob James
Bob Gotti
Suge
2pak

Fruit Town Pirus
-------------------
Rick James
Mo Mo

Nhb 20'z
-----------
Madd Ronald
Santa Blaus
Ck-Man
Lowdown

BPS
-----
Yellow Stone
Tudy Mack

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 17th, 2008, 5:02 am

i would go for big evil from family from 88 mobster clicc
but the reporter took it off my mouth
so i would say
the same ...
sscc gang figure :
big black his nephew s bone all will fam !!! obg evil curt booby ace t rat freaky dre lee bo munk spank lil c vapoo kd did made the s ring
and the most feared big brim aka darnell
obg lane did make much noise but was not the most reputed
anyway sip to most of them

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 17th, 2008, 12:06 pm

yeah big evil wuz sum crazy ass nigga...

but there a gang of niggaz who wuz on this level...yeah Rick james and espeacially Big Moe where well known back in the dayz.. i met hiz wife on Big Wolfs funerall couple of weeks ago
and the brim family of southside iz deffinatly hardcore... others i can remember are

OG Teeter from Kelly Park
Big Maniac from KP
Big Grubb from KP
Big Honcho from LPP
Big Bone from NBCC
lil Rotten from TTP
Big Keister from TTP
Big Black Tone from TTP
Big & lil Motor from CBP
Big King Frog From from CBP
Big Monster from PBCC
Big Turtle from SBCC
im gonna ask ma big homie 4 sum more

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 17th, 2008, 1:09 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"]yeah big evil wuz sum crazy ass nigga...

but there a gang of niggaz who wuz on this level...yeah Rick james and espeacially Big Moe where well known back in the dayz.. i met hiz wife on Big Wolfs funerall couple of weeks ago
and the brim family of southside iz deffinatly hardcore... others i can remember are

OG Teeter from Kelly Park
Big Maniac from KP
Big Grubb from KP
Big Honcho from LPP
Big Bone from NBCC
lil Rotten from TTP
Big Keister from TTP
Big Black Tone from TTP
Big & lil Motor from CBP
Big King Frog From from CBP
Big Monster from PBCC
Big Turtle from SBCC
im gonna ask ma big homie 4 sum more[/quote]THEY LL TELL U TO PUT T BLACK KIP THAT WAS A FUCCIN RIDA FOR THE KAY
AT TO THIS THE DRIVE OG FACE FEATHERSTONE THE MILLOFRS THE HULK BOBBY GUN WHO WAS CAULD UP IN INTERNAL SHIT THAT MAN WAS A KILLER

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » October 17th, 2008, 3:31 pm

BeL (RIP) from Grape Street is definatley up there....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 18th, 2008, 5:18 am

big honcho ray ray !!!!grape street og

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 18th, 2008, 4:32 pm

[quote="dubts"]BeL (RIP) from Grape Street is definatley up there....[/quote]

He was nothing, take him off the list.

The Grapes didnt care about dude, they never did shit for him.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » October 19th, 2008, 1:26 am

[quote="xxx"][quote="dubts"]BeL (RIP) from Grape Street is definatley up there....[/quote]

He was nothing, take him off the list.

The Grapes didnt care about dude, they never did shit for him.[/quote]
BeL was legendary, your a anonymous screen name on a message board thats all you will ever be........

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 21st, 2008, 3:30 pm

some more from ma older Homie

Lil Devil ADCC
Big Girch SBCC
Lil Sandman SBCC
Big Rocc SBCC
Wee Bo SBCC
Slimm Loc NHCC
Booch NBCC
Lil T-Baby NBCC
2 Tall NBCC
Chopper NBCC
BIG JC NBCC
T-Money SSCC
Lil C-Crazy SSCC
T-Rat SSCC
T-Dirty SSCC
Big &Lil Brim SSCC
Big Biggie SSCC
Big Teeter KPCC
G-9 KPCC
K-Bone KPCC
Awol KPCC
Snake KPCC
T-Blacc KPCC
Big Gonzo KPCC
L-Ray GSWC
G-loc ABCC
C-Nocc PBCC

Snoke FTP
Big Red Head FTP
Ma Uncle G-Toppz TTP
G-Wayne TTP
Shot TTP
Nookie TTP
Big Tank BHWB
Fatz BHWB
Killa Wayne LPP
Stoney ESP
Clove ESP
Bollow WSP
Blow WSP
Big Donwon WSP
Big Dizzno WSP
Leebo CPP
Breedy PDL
D-Dogg PDL
Egor VTP
Lil Joe CMGB
Big Boo CMGB
S-Gun R'20s NHB
Big Flash Back R'20s NHB
Katnip 64Brims
Big Face 89 NHB

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » October 21st, 2008, 3:51 pm

H572DSTA and bgcasper yall niggaz is namin some names that basically only So. Cali hood niggaz would know of from back in the day
i aint puttin no hoods ,real CPT. Gz know

met Featherstone RIP back in the 80s
met Big Jake RIP in the county
yeah that nigga T.P. RIP was a rider
YG Slick RIP the lil homie
OG Melv RIP the big homie

4 now

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » October 24th, 2008, 2:13 pm

i wanted to edit my post , after i read the previous post over , realized that i might have made a mistake right there , if i did , my bad , cause i aint knowin so im gonna correct that
[quote="353"]

met Featherstone back in the 80s
[/quote]