Consolidated Crip Organization??

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
tt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Consolidated Crip Organization??

Unread post by tt » May 7th, 2004, 8:59 am

I've reacently read Kody Scott's "Monster". While he is incarcerated he speaks of the Coordinated Crip Organization (CCO). He makes it seem like a powerful prison organization, with a structure, constitution, possibly kind of a counterpart to the Mexican Mafia. But as I browse this forum I don't see anyone mention it. So what's the deal with it, does it exist or have any influence on Crips (it was I guess supposed to stop Crip on Crip violence) in prison?
The book, I think is talking reality but I have never came across any info on CCO elsewhere and I would't think he made it up..

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Consolidated Crip Organization??

Unread post by alexalonso » December 7th, 2020, 2:48 am

CCO was never on the level of the Mexican Mafia but they were definitely a strong prison group in the CDC.

bxxmin873
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by bxxmin873 » December 7th, 2020, 9:39 pm

I just did 7 years in texas. Im a young G from WsFDH. CCO and BlueNote and all the Crip/Crim/Blood/Piru cars are "farm to farm" politics from my active understanding. We in the everybody k1ller era now.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by LAResident » January 11th, 2021, 11:43 am

bxxmin873 wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 9:39 pm
I just did 7 years in texas. Im a young G from WsFDH. CCO and BlueNote and all the Crip/Crim/Blood/Piru cars are "farm to farm" politics from my active understanding. We in the everybody k1ller era now.
😅😂🤣

bxxmin873
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by bxxmin873 » January 30th, 2021, 11:01 am

LAResident wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 11:43 am
bxxmin873 wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 9:39 pm
😅😂🤣
What up homez whats funny?