the CO CO COUNTY QUEEN OUR CREED &BREED

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

the CO CO COUNTY QUEEN OUR CREED &BREED

Unread post by bumperjack » July 29th, 2014, 8:31 am

CO CO COUNTY MY OUTLAW QUEEN MOTHERSHIP, A PECKERWOODS DREAM,PENITENTIARY STEEL RAISED UP HER NAME,BLOOD DRAWN LINES A BROTHERHOOD IN CHAINS SEALED UP WITH HEART HONOR&PRIDE...

A SOLDIERS WIFE AND A CONVICTS BRIDE,WHITE TRASH BEAUTIFUL IS HER NAME,OUTLAW QUEEN OF THE CO CO CLAIM,HER FEATHERWOOD FAIRNESS,AND SHAMROCK GREEN EYES MEN FALL BEFORE HER IN SHOCK & SURPIZE...

THIS VALIANT BITCH THAT NEW THE SCORE WHO'S CHILDREN TREAT HER LIKE A WHORE,A TOP NOTCH SHIP IN A SEA OF IL FATE,WHEN YOUR FIRST NAME IS WARD&YOUR LAST NAME IS OF THE STATE...

I WAS JUST YOUNG&CAGED BY THE MAN WHEN THE OUTLAW QUEEN TO MY HAND,FOR HER MY CHEST SWELLS WITH PRIDE,I FLIPPED THE SCRIPT MANY TIMES,A WANTED MAN FOR A BOUNTY THE OUTLAW QUEEN CO.CO.COUNTY...

I LOOKED AGAIN &SHE WAS GONE HER BOYS OF STEEL HAD ALL BUT MOVED ON, ALL HER YOUNG MEN HAD TURNED AWAY SOME FOR SELF& MANY FOR FAME,OH YEAH ALL THE REASONS WHY IM NOT SAYING YOU ALL KILLED HER,BUT YOU DAMN SURE LET HER DIE. NOW SANCHOS TATTOO HERE ON THERE VIRGIN SKIN IN THE EYES OF A CONVICT A CARDINAL SIN,EVEN THE ANGELS CLAIM HERE LOUDLY,SEW ON HER NAME&WEAR IT PROUDLY AND THOUGH HER SON'S BE SHADY CO.CO.COUNTY IS STILL MY LADY.IN SILENCE I SIT,WHILE THE FIRE BELOW ME BURNS,FOR THE END OF MY EXILE AND HER CHILDREN'S RETURN,I HAVE SET MY HEART AS TO BE SO BOLD & RUSH THE GATES OF HELL EVEN WHEN IM OLD,IN THE FACE OF HER DEATH IAM STILL ALIVE,WIDOWER TO A CONVICTS BRIDE...
Attachments
1044735_1380802612137708_314416201_n.jpg
1044735_1380802612137708_314416201_n.jpg (4.43 KiB) Viewed 6534 times

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: the CO CO COUNTY QUEEN OUR CREED &BREED

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 29th, 2014, 4:00 pm

You got a lot of love for Co Co county.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 29th, 2014, 6:09 pm

Yes that is my Car for as many years as the other,Rudog I'm a CO.CO.COUNTY BOY

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 29th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Rudog I will give you history the Co Co County boys was founded by one Wayne Bulldog Ladd the Co founder of the Aryan Brotherhood,I support both SYL 12 Co Co COUNTY

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 30th, 2014, 7:38 am

treet gang
The term peckerwood has been adopted as the name of a street gang. The Peckerwood gangs are concentrated in California, where some trade in methamphetamine. In the East Bay Area of California (Contra Costa County, Martinez, Richmond, Pittsburg, Antioch) the peckerwood gang members are identified by the CO. CO. County (contra costa county tattoo, usually in but not limited to the abdominal/stomach region). The tattoo and Co. Co. County "WhiteBoy" gang trails to the prison California gang F.A.I.M. (Family Affiliated Irish Mob) affiliates of the Aryan Brotherhood.[citation needed] Peckerwood was originally a street gang, founded in the early 1940's by an excon in the south.

Under Peckerwood law, members are required to physically harm any other white person who has had a history of child molestation. On May 4, 2013, Charles Gaskin, who was a member of the gang according to his probation report, was sentenced for 26 years to life for the murder of registered sex offender Neil Lee Hayes.

In popular culture this is some history to back up what Im saying Peckerwoods CO.CO. COUNTY (F.A.I.M) has not been around as long they came out in the 1990's, the Co. Co County boys have been around like the brand since 1968 founding year!!!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 30th, 2014, 7:44 am

Street gang my bad FAIM Family Afillated Irish Mafia are from CO.CO.COUNTY then there are old school CO. CO. BOYS as myself Fd I would sayaim came out in the 90's after I was released from San Quentin in 1995 so that have been around less than 20 years more like 15 to 18 years IM guessing???

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 30th, 2014, 7:46 am

My bad just to give you a understanding? My bad, my spelling sucks!!! I tell no secrets but also I will not lie... :lol:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 30th, 2014, 3:16 pm

It's all good, I make mistakes like that to. Know how you feel and I know what you're saying. That was some interesting history.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 30th, 2014, 5:05 pm

That poem is our creed and respects go out to our founding father &Co- Founder of the AB,who passed in 2005 RIP Wayne Bulldog Ladd,I'm glad you enjoyed the history we are in the history books!!!No ifs ands or buts much live honor and vBulletin respects to all my brothers,peace out bumperjack