Salinas Valley State Prison Riot 90 inmates involved 8/27/15

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Salinas Valley State Prison Riot 90 inmates involved 8/27/15

Unread post by bumperjack » August 28th, 2015, 11:39 am

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Salinas Valley State Prison Riot 90 inmates involved 8/2

Unread post by Word » August 28th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Shits been popping off lately

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 28th, 2015, 6:36 pm

Yes California has seen three deaths in 3 different riots in "Solano"& High Desert were a inmate was shot and killed by gunner stabbing another inmate in the chowhall. New Folsom were Hugo Pinell was stabbed to death due to mutiple prison gangs involved there.70 to 100 inmates were involved and 11 inmates were stabbed 5 went to outside hospitals...Solano riot this inmate was almost cut in half. These riots are happening on Maximum &Medium prison yards. California State Prisoners are killed at a rate that is double the national average. (162) California prisoners/inmates were killed from 2001 to 2012...I follow California Prisons as I have homeboys who are doing life. I hold a interest in prisons as it was my life at one time being a "exgangmember" and convict!!!

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » September 4th, 2015, 7:40 am

bumperjack wrote:Yes California has seen three deaths in 3 different riots in "Solano"& High Desert were a inmate was shot and killed by gunner stabbing another inmate in the chowhall. New Folsom were Hugo Pinell was stabbed to death due to mutiple prison gangs involved there.70 to 100 inmates were involved and 11 inmates were stabbed 5 went to outside hospitals...Solano riot this inmate was almost cut in half. These riots are happening on Maximum &Medium prison yards. California State Prisoners are killed at a rate that is double the national average. (162) California prisoners/inmates were killed from 2001 to 2012...I follow California Prisons as I have homeboys who are doing life. I hold a interest in prisons as it was my life at one time being a "exgangmember" and convict!!!
hugo 'huggy bear' pinell was the last one of the san quentin six, along with george jackson...by all accounts his name still rang major bells, despite being 70 years old...he was released into gen pop from the shu...was this a set up by the guards to get rid of someone they obviously still hated...any insight on this would be appreciated...thanks...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 4th, 2015, 10:52 am

@Cliffard after the hunger strikes in 2011 the SHU inmates got a class action Law Suit going to release validated gang members out of the Security Housing Units! "Pelican Bay State Prison" Being were Hugo Pinell was housed for the last 23 years...they implemented a step down program there were over 900 inmates released out of the SHU! So mutiple gang members from the various gangs were released! He was not targeted by staff in my eyes! He had a few times earlier had his life threaten by his own gang and by the Aryan Brotherhood! Two White inmates stabbed and killed him that were more than likely "Gang affilated" the gangs do not forgive nor forget about the things that have happened in His past! I lived that life so I'm speaking through experience. By the Grace of God I do not any longer.This is my opinion not facts.